Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,495 members, 7,819,810 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:17 AM

Nexthome Builders: 2014/2015 New and Ongoing Projects - Properties (49) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Nexthome Builders: 2014/2015 New and Ongoing Projects (111274 Views)

Construction Journal | Browne Mews By Nexthome / Desmond Flats At Ogombo By Nexthome / PLOT 10AB HAVEN & THE RESERVE IN AGUNGI By NextHome (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (46) (47) (48) (49) (50) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nexthome Builders: 2014/2015 New and Ongoing Projects by brabus(m): 5:54pm On Dec 24, 2015
Awoyaya Multidwell | Septic tank installation pics

Re: Nexthome Builders: 2014/2015 New and Ongoing Projects by brabus(m): 5:57pm On Dec 24, 2015

Re: Nexthome Builders: 2014/2015 New and Ongoing Projects by BrabusNG: 10:11am On Dec 25, 2015
Happy Christmas to all my forum friends.

Happy Holidays to all of you, whatever holiday you celebrate. Wishing you all a safe and enjoyable time with whomever - or whatever - you choose to share the holidays. And thank you for the sharing and giving of yourselves on NextHome construction thread.

We love you all!
Re: Nexthome Builders: 2014/2015 New and Ongoing Projects by BrabusNG: 12:08pm On Dec 25, 2015
Spyder880
Mufutau55
Oseun
Egunmogaji
FastShipping
Marpol
Fhemmmy
Diordavies
Babalose | Atlantic View
Gabbytabby
Veritaz Consult
Lafarge Holcim
Black Line Hospitality
Uyerek | Abijo MultiDwell
Smiley001
Skimanski
Aventures
Segcymoor
KolaShangOne
Abdulwastecx
Twinskenny
Adeekiti
Chekitaut
The silent owners of Browne Mews
The silent owner of The Reserve
The silent owner of Awoyaya MultiDwelling Units
The silent owner of Plot 10AB
Solbijane | Silverpoint Chateau & Awoyaya Mixed Use Development
The silent owner of K-024
The silent owner of Seascape Villa
Ifyalways (I just can't stop following your comments. That's a confession.)
Euromillion
Brag3 and Omoni | The owners of Iba MultiDwell
Maverrick | Lekki Scheme II & Oko Ado MultiDwell
3strike | Desmond Flats
pss and yincaelly
Lastpage
NL1960
Qc1 | (Baba, no comment!)
Floflo | Owode Crib (small body, BIG engine)
Rotecch77
Endiasami | My no 1 supplier.
Staffs, Subcontractors, Skilled and Unskilled labourers/artisans of NextHome
Segzy14 | God bless your Union and expand your business beyond your expectations.
Seun and the moderators of Nairaland.
Dominionng
And all of you to numerous to mention.

I truly valued your friendship. I pray that the New Year 2016 will bring you new joy, new hope, new inspiration, new goals and new achievements with new taste of life in good health. Happy New Year in advance.
Re: Nexthome Builders: 2014/2015 New and Ongoing Projects by ifyalways(f): 4:29pm On Dec 25, 2015
Wow, Merry Christmas to you, Oga Brabus and also to everyone else.

2016 will surely smile and shine brightly at us all smiley

1 Like

Re: Nexthome Builders: 2014/2015 New and Ongoing Projects by Chekitaut: 4:32pm On Dec 25, 2015
BrabusNG:
Spyder880
Mufutau55
Oseun
Egunmogaji
FastShipping
Marpol
Fhemmmy
Diordavies
Babalose | Atlantic View
Gabbytabby
Veritaz Consult
Lafarge Holcim
Black Line Hospitality
Smiley001
Skimanski
Aventures
Segcymoor
KolaShangOne
Abdulwastecx
Twinskenny
Adeekiti
Chekitaut
Euromillion
3strike | Desmond Flats
pss and yincaelly
Lastpage
NL1960
Rotecch
Segzy14 | God bless your Union and expand your business beyond your expectations.
Dominionng

I truly valued your friendship. I pray that the New Year 2016 will bring you new joy, new hope, new inspiration, new goals and new achievements with new taste of life in good health. Happy New Year in advance.
Weldone bros, grace of God be with you.

1 Like

Re: Nexthome Builders: 2014/2015 New and Ongoing Projects by KolaShangOne(m): 6:40pm On Dec 25, 2015
Merry Christmas Oga Brabus..

A better 2016 we pray for.. Amen.

1 Like

Re: Nexthome Builders: 2014/2015 New and Ongoing Projects by BrabusNG: 8:26pm On Dec 25, 2015
Upcoming: Christmas Party with the Brownes'

1 Like

Re: Nexthome Builders: 2014/2015 New and Ongoing Projects by brabus(m): 8:33am On Dec 26, 2015
A Thanksgiving, Birthday and Christmas weekend celebration with the Brownes.

Yesterday was chock full of parties at the Brownes' Christmas Party. They had a family Thanksgiving at DB's residence, which ended with a cake and ice cream for Captain's 67th birthday. DB officially introduced me to his big family as the builder of Browne Mews. Men, I am officially partied out for awhile! There was so much food and good drinks all day long that today I am hurtin'!

The family did a mix of everything yesterday and I'm so much in for it. My family and I enjoyed a quaint and quiet Thanksgiving with the Brownes'.

Overall, it was a fantastic Christmas party with the Brownes'. At quarter to six, after we sang Happy Birthday to Captain (the Olori ebi), DB pop 2 Moët and Chandon Rose Imperial Champagne and we all drink to health, I had to leave the old guys to do their thing. I'm already hearing them talking about "Shoki" "Cracking bangers" and lot more.

______
** DB is a 65 year old friend of mine. He invited me over for the party. Lots of pictures were taken but I cannot share here.

Re: Nexthome Builders: 2014/2015 New and Ongoing Projects by rotecch77(m): 10:24am On Dec 26, 2015
brabusNG;thanks more grease to your elbow
Re: Nexthome Builders: 2014/2015 New and Ongoing Projects by EndiaSami: 8:27pm On Dec 26, 2015
BrabusNG:
Spyder880
Mufutau55
Oseun
Egunmogaji
FastShipping
Marpol
Fhemmmy
Diordavies
Babalose | Atlantic View
Gabbytabby
Veritaz Consult
Lafarge Holcim
Black Line Hospitality
Smiley001
Skimanski
Aventures
Segcymoor
KolaShangOne
Abdulwastecx
Twinskenny
Adeekiti
Chekitaut
Euromillion
3strike | Desmond Flats
pss and yincaelly
Lastpage
NL1960
Rotecch77
Dominionng

Oga mi!
I grit u personally, specially and I say 2 big AMEN to that prayer. One for the prayoor & One for the prayee grincheesy. Big thanks 4 evrything !!
Re: Nexthome Builders: 2014/2015 New and Ongoing Projects by brabus(m): 8:50pm On Dec 26, 2015
EndiaSami:

Oga mi!
I grit u personally, specially and I say 2 big AMEN to that prayer. One for the prayoor & One for the prayee grincheesy. Big thanks 4 evrything !!

Wetin you dey drink? Non-alcholic champagnes full ground for here.
Re: Nexthome Builders: 2014/2015 New and Ongoing Projects by smiley001(m): 9:58pm On Dec 26, 2015
BrabusNG:
Spyder880
Mufutau55
Oseun
Egunmogaji
FastShipping
Marpol
Fhemmmy
Diordavies
Babalose | Atlantic View
Gabbytabby
Veritaz Consult
Lafarge Holcim
Black Line Hospitality
Smiley001
Skimanski
Aventures
Segcymoor
KolaShangOne
Abdulwastecx
Twinskenny
Adeekiti
Chekitaut
Euromillion
3strike | Desmond Flats
pss and yincaelly
Lastpage
NL1960
Rotecch77
Dominionng

Wish u d same my Oga.

And thanks fFor d opportunity...

We appreciate it.
Re: Nexthome Builders: 2014/2015 New and Ongoing Projects by Dominionng(m): 5:49am On Dec 27, 2015
BrabusNG:
Dominionng

Acknowledged with lots of gratitude Brother. May Happiness prevail and endure for long in your home at Christmas and throughout the New Year. Merry Christmas and a prosperous New Year. Dominionng

1 Like

Re: Nexthome Builders: 2014/2015 New and Ongoing Projects by brabus(m): 6:38am On Dec 27, 2015
BrabusNG:
Spyder880
Mufutau55
Oseun
Egunmogaji
FastShipping
Marpol
Fhemmmy
Diordavies
Babalose | Atlantic View
Gabbytabby
Veritaz Consult
Lafarge Holcim
Black Line Hospitality
Smiley001
Skimanski
Aventures
Segcymoor
KolaShangOne
Abdulwastecx
Twinskenny
Adeekiti
Chekitaut
Euromilion
3strike | Desmond Flats
pss and yincaelly
Lastpage
NL1960
Rotecch77
Dominionng
Richardquest
Beedam
Lafolabi
Eghosajohnny
Oyewole123
glogirl
mrpally
Topsy23
Gbadexy
Muyesky
Tinotino

Re: Nexthome Builders: 2014/2015 New and Ongoing Projects by nigeriancuban: 7:52am On Dec 27, 2015
brabus:

How can we finish the job? When:

1. The woman (your neighbour) insisted you must sign a document that you encroach her land before we can do the remaining work.

2. We've requested for remaining balance to purchase materials for the sealing of the base. All that's left is a day work and nothing more. We've sealed the septic tank since 2nd week in January.

I really wish we can do something but it's beyond us as we had no info about the past issues with your neighbour.
So please kindly help resolve the issue with your neighbour and the community so that we can do the remaining work in peace.

I still advice you should call your neighbour directly to find out how you can amicably resolve the issue with her.
this is a real test to your integrity, you should avoid things like this in future
Re: Nexthome Builders: 2014/2015 New and Ongoing Projects by brabus(m): 8:39am On Dec 27, 2015
nigeriancuban:
this is a real test to your integrity, you should avoid things like this in future

Haa! I'm sorry your name didn't come up in the first batch. It must be machine error. Abeg enter the place before people finish the drinks o.

Bros, going forward its me and me alone. No one to act on my behalf again. Ever wondered if Brabus actually living a double life. At times, his project moves smoothly and other times there were avoidable errors. The difference is not far-fetched from the fact that I delegate the job to people I should have relieved with lesser function. This is not to absolve myself of the major blame but this wouldn't have been if I'm steering the wheel.

The supervisor (for that project) has apologized but how many people am I going to show the apology letter. So, it's one of the major lesson learnt in 2015.

Pic - extract from the apology letter from the supervising officer of the project.

Re: Nexthome Builders: 2014/2015 New and Ongoing Projects by brabus(m): 12:04pm On Dec 27, 2015
All the glory be unto the Lord | I can stop praising Him

In case you don't know, Brabus is also a musician. His musical background dates back to 1989 when he started as a side drummer in the boys brigade, in 1992 became a lead trumpeter. 1995, he was member of Nigerian Football Supporters Club (Altanta 96 Dream Team) under Rafiu Ladipo. He has work with many leading producers and musicians in music industry. In 1996, he worked as a Trainee at OmegaTechnics, a musical production company in Ibadan.

He retired from active music production in 2006 when he joined RCCG City of David, Lagos. He was doing trumpets in RCCG Root of David House Fellowship between 2008 and 2009 before he got married and finally retired from musical production.
In 2014, he came back from retirement to assume the position of a Music Minister at RCCG Lagos Province 43 where he's currently serving till date.

God, I thank you for the journey so far.

Re: Nexthome Builders: 2014/2015 New and Ongoing Projects by Nobody: 12:12pm On Dec 27, 2015
BrabusNG:
Spyder880
Mufutau55
Oseun
Egunmogaji
FastShipping
Marpol
Fhemmmy
Diordavies
Babalose | Atlantic View
Gabbytabby
Veritaz Consult
Lafarge Holcim
Black Line Hospitality
Smiley001
Skimanski
Aventures
Segcymoor
KolaShangOne
Abdulwastecx
Twinskenny
Adeekiti
Chekitaut
Euromillion
3strike | Desmond Flats
pss and yincaelly
Lastpage
NL1960
Rotecch77
Dominionng

Thanks,God bless.
Re: Nexthome Builders: 2014/2015 New and Ongoing Projects by segcymoor(m): 1:43pm On Dec 27, 2015
brabus:
All the glory be unto the Lord | I can stop praising Him

In case you don't know, Brabus is also a musician. His musical background dates back to 1989 when he started as a side drummer in the boys brigade, in 1992 became a lead trumpeter. 1995, he was member of Nigerian Football Supporters Club (Altanta 96 Dream Team) under Rafiu Ladipo. He has work with many leading producers and musicians in music industry. In 1996, he worked as a Trainee at OmegaTechnics, a musical production company in Ibadan.

He retired from active music production in 2006 when he joined RCCG City of David, Lagos. He was doing trumpets in RCCG Root of David House Fellowship between 2008 and 2009 before he got married and finally retired from musical production.
In 2014, he came back from retirement to assume the position of a Music Minister at RCCG Lagos Province 43 where he's currently serving till date.

God, I thank you for the journey so far.

Good to know. I will invite u one of this weekend to entertain me and my family with good music.

---------
I always listen to instrumentalist (Kenny G)

Best of luck in coming year

Segcymoore!
Re: Nexthome Builders: 2014/2015 New and Ongoing Projects by brabus(m): 3:25pm On Dec 27, 2015
segcymoor:

Good to know. I will invite u one of this weekend to entertain me and my family with good music.

---------
I always listen to instrumentalist (Kenny D)

Best of luck in coming year

Segcymoore!

To ba je lelefe (indoor party), I game! Tungba for the big boys, 1970 - 85 highlife and smooth jazz my specialty.

Labe igi orombo... Ijo ti mo jo lana.

Bros, no bi seresere o. I update my instruments/musical equipment yearly. Yamaha MO XF8, Yamaha S950 and Kurzweil synthesizer are my picks for 2015.

Unfortunately, I'm not doing music for profit anymore but once a while I wanna dig it with the boys.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TDLB9wUfV3s
_________
Video: Digging with KPMC boys.
Re: Nexthome Builders: 2014/2015 New and Ongoing Projects by brabus(m): 3:34pm On Dec 27, 2015
Re: Nexthome Builders: 2014/2015 New and Ongoing Projects by brabus(m): 4:31pm On Dec 27, 2015
Re: Nexthome Builders: 2014/2015 New and Ongoing Projects by brabus(m): 7:27am On Dec 28, 2015
NextHome Official Weblog is live now!

Visit www.nexthomedesigns.com

Re: Nexthome Builders: 2014/2015 New and Ongoing Projects by n3xt(m): 7:04am On Mar 30, 2016
Lagos building permit requirements and price depends on the scope of your project and the rate of each local government area where you want to build. In Nigeria, it can be cheaper if you know how to get the building permit yourself in stead of letting your contractor do that (the last is more likely to be asked for some grease money). Welcome to the real world! See how easy it is to get your title documents in Lagos with links to various forms and documents required.

Read more at: http://nexthomedesigns.com

Suggested reads How to process construction permit in Lagos | Case study of a warehouse

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Nexthome Builders: 2014/2015 New and Ongoing Projects by Nobody: 7:50pm On Apr 06, 2016
Pause a Second....Go over this Nexthome thread and please tell me if you see anything wrong or if you want to be treated this way.

https://www.nairaland.com/2089904/desmond-flats-ogombo-nexthome/10#44467739

Regards
#3strikes
Re: Nexthome Builders: 2014/2015 New and Ongoing Projects by Nobody: 2:43pm On Apr 07, 2016
Hello Guys,

Please click on this link and hear for yourself....Speaking of Robbing Peter to pay paul...

Guys Be warned...Dont enter one chance o.......Be careful of Brabus Nexthome. He comes online to Act as someone who knows it all. But since he is more interested in things that happens in the background....Explain this

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oq7reIR3zUY
Re: Nexthome Builders: 2014/2015 New and Ongoing Projects by back2sender: 9:24pm On Apr 07, 2016
3strike:
Hello Guys,

Please click on this link and hear for yourself....Speaking of Robbing Peter to pay paul...

Guys Be warned...Dont enter one chance o.......Be careful of Brabus Nexthome. He comes online to Act as someone who knows it all. But since he is more interested in things that happens in the background....Explain this

Brabus is a fraudster
Re: Nexthome Builders: 2014/2015 New and Ongoing Projects by brabus(m): 10:04pm On Apr 07, 2016
Envy is an emotion we are all bound to feel at some point, and it can be a negative influence on your mind. The sooner you tackle it, the better your life will be.

@ Complainant above,

Can you in articulate manner list all your allegations against Brabus? I'm here to address all if the other thread opened for such can't serve your need.

Just give your allegations in bullet point. I believe you're talking fraud. Let's hear your complaints. How you were defrauded? And we will respond to your allegations.

Meanwhile, thanks for posting the link shared online. The issue which happened in 2012 has been laid to permanent rest. Find the link to the rest of the story attached.

https://www.nairaland.com/687022/building-luxury-block-flats-day-to-day/55#16407843

https://www.nairaland.com/1793643/nexthome-project-gallery/2#38391704

Is this a reprisal to the email attached concerning your project?

Re: Nexthome Builders: 2014/2015 New and Ongoing Projects by Nobody: 10:14pm On Apr 07, 2016
Hello Guys,

Please click on this link and hear for yourself....Speaking of Robbing Peter to pay paul...Lets know if you Envied brabus

Re: Nexthome Builders: 2014/2015 New and Ongoing Projects by n3xt(m): 7:19am On May 26, 2016
Buying a Land or Building in Lagos: Know the Setback Requirements.

Planning is a system that orders the use and development of land for the benefit of our communities. The overall aim of planning is to ensure a balance between enabling development while at the same time conserving and protecting the environment and local amenities. The idea is to create better and balanced environment for people to live, work, play, pray, recreate and move around with utmost ease.

https://nexthomedesigns.com/2016/05/26/building-in-lagos-know-the-setback-requirements/

(1) (2) (3) ... (46) (47) (48) (49) (50) (Reply)

Alternative Building Material (expanded Polystyrene) / Kitchen cabinets, Wardrobes & Doors @ Touchstone Design Solutions / 4 BEDROOM DUPLEX (A New Dimension To Nigerian Architecture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.