Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,596 members, 7,820,137 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:17 AM

Yes! I Told Him Openly That I Like It - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Yes! I Told Him Openly That I Like It (48105 Views)

See!! Boyfriend's Reaction After Girlfriend Told Him She Was Raped / She's Pregnant For Me Even When I Told Her Am Not Ready / She Broke Up When I Told Her No Sex Before Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yes! I Told Him Openly That I Like It by STENON(f): 4:28pm On Jan 10, 2014
Hmmmm..........Only God can av mercy on d so called Christians n born again.......Cos d Evils dat Most of dem do even surprises d devil

1 Like

Re: Yes! I Told Him Openly That I Like It by dayleke: 4:48pm On Jan 10, 2014
KeleBaby: Ooh! Maybe i shouldnt have said am a born again. Ooh well, you can call me names for all i care i am not moved. I asked a simple question, i didnt ask for a sermon. Anyway i know what i am doing and i know what i want out of this relationship.

@OP,
Since you know what you are doing and know what you want out of the relationship,
Why are you seeking people's advice on here? If you can't stand the heat,get out of the kitchen.
Also kudos to your boyfriend that was asking you from the beginning of the relationship whether you two are gonna do it.
Are you a learner? You two are meant for each other.
Enjoy.....

5 Likes

Re: Yes! I Told Him Openly That I Like It by Danhumprey: 5:02pm On Jan 10, 2014
MOD Jaybee,please suggest this thread to be put on the Frontpage! angry
Re: Yes! I Told Him Openly That I Like It by dre11(m): 5:16pm On Jan 10, 2014
KeleBaby: Hi Nlanders I have been dating my bf for six months now. We a very open couple, we talk about almost everything. I am a christian, infact i am born again. Before we started off with the relationship, i told him what i want from a man and i want a serious relationship and thats what he wants also. Through out the relationship he asked me if we are gona do it. Am a very honest person , so i told him yes and i like doing it. But its not like i bleep very guy that comes my way. Will i loose his respect for me after telling him that i like sex ?
is it that you
like the word SEX
or like enguaging in the execise called SEX

but remember you said you are born again and i know that the holy book frown at Pre-marital SEX

anyway, its your life............. but follow your head and not your sexual desire for that moment that you might regret later.
Re: Yes! I Told Him Openly That I Like It by skyscraperTM(m): 5:52pm On Jan 10, 2014
Like I care?

Re: Yes! I Told Him Openly That I Like It by Pamcrest(f): 6:00pm On Jan 10, 2014
Op if you like "it" so much, why are u calling yourself a born again Christian? Or maybe u attend Okotie's church, ko?

Btw if u do "it" with him, u will definitely lose his respect!!
My humble submission
Re: Yes! I Told Him Openly That I Like It by Talius(m): 6:01pm On Jan 10, 2014
The bleeping born atwerk gal #winks4u
Re: Yes! I Told Him Openly That I Like It by eluquenson(m): 6:17pm On Jan 10, 2014
That's why born again ladies are really good doing it...confession time oya grin
Re: Yes! I Told Him Openly That I Like It by LadyH(f): 6:17pm On Jan 10, 2014
zeb04: Christian?bornagain? Having sex?.....I just don't gerrit,mayb someone shld put me thru?
Asin eh! Is she messing wif us?? undecided Is she seeking attention?? undecided She cant be serious!! angry
Re: Yes! I Told Him Openly That I Like It by ebukaezeh(m): 6:19pm On Jan 10, 2014
KeleBaby: Hi Nlanders I have been dating my bf for six months now. We a very open couple, we talk about almost everything. I am a christian, infact i am born again. Before we started off with the relationship, i told him what i want from a man and i want a serious relationship and thats what he wants also. Through out the relationship he asked me if we are gona do it. Am a very honest person , so i told him yes and i like doing it. But its not like i bleep very guy that comes my way. Will i loose his respect for me after telling him that i like sex ?

nairalanders latest trend - https://www.nairaland.com/1580017/nairalanders-latest-trend
Re: Yes! I Told Him Openly That I Like It by LadyH(f): 6:21pm On Jan 10, 2014
GustavoFring: This is the 21st century jor...

You can be born again AND having pre-marital sex...

If Jesus was around now, he would probably giving it to Mary Magdalene while cruising above Paris in his G-6 cool
Lord have mercy on us ooo. cry cry
Re: Yes! I Told Him Openly That I Like It by adexsimply(m): 6:25pm On Jan 10, 2014
LadyH: Lord have mercy on us ooo. cry cry
I like you embarassed shey make I send you PM? embarassed embarassed
Re: Yes! I Told Him Openly That I Like It by kilmix: 6:26pm On Jan 10, 2014
She already got what she wanted

Front Page
Re: Yes! I Told Him Openly That I Like It by mettimetti: 6:28pm On Jan 10, 2014
grin cheesy
jay bee:
Your religion frowns against such ma'am

so you are either confused or plain ignorant if your religious claim is anything to go by

some churches in Nigeria wouldn't even marry you guys if they find out you guys been enjoying the hoo haa moment
What is hoo haa moment?
Re: Yes! I Told Him Openly That I Like It by LadyH(f): 6:30pm On Jan 10, 2014
adexsimply:
I like you embarassed shey make I send you PM? embarassed embarassed
Im havin issues logging into ma mail box. ayav taya cry cry
Re: Yes! I Told Him Openly That I Like It by ifeci: 6:31pm On Jan 10, 2014
She is jst a fukking born again Christian

1 Like

Re: Yes! I Told Him Openly That I Like It by KLand(m): 6:36pm On Jan 10, 2014
OP, if you were born again like u claimed, you would know that it is improper to be intimately involved with someone you are not married to. Premarital intimacy is not a thing to brag about... Not condemning u, just saying its not right.
Re: Yes! I Told Him Openly That I Like It by LadyH(f): 6:41pm On Jan 10, 2014
ebukaezeh:

nairalanders latest trend - https://www.nairaland.com/1580017/nairalanders-latest-trend
our op's acct has bin on since June 2013 na
Re: Yes! I Told Him Openly That I Like It by johnchiii(m): 6:43pm On Jan 10, 2014
so u mean a born again can like to do it..... Dat means my gf wey b stronger born again go like to do it too......
Re: Yes! I Told Him Openly That I Like It by torchwave: 6:44pm On Jan 10, 2014
Op asked a rhetorical question judging by her statement that she knows what she is doing.
Re: Yes! I Told Him Openly That I Like It by Nobody: 6:46pm On Jan 10, 2014

Go ahead, ask your pastor or dad

2 Likes

Re: Yes! I Told Him Openly That I Like It by Boss13: 6:46pm On Jan 10, 2014
ajas baba: you will not unless he chops you like food everyday.

try and hold yourself.

some ladies self i just tire for una case

Nothing is wrong with them. They are just insecured.
Re: Yes! I Told Him Openly That I Like It by Youngzedd(m): 6:46pm On Jan 10, 2014
jmoore: The diary of a bornagain bleeper.

grin grin grin

Watching closely shocked shocked shocked
Re: Yes! I Told Him Openly That I Like It by coogar: 6:46pm On Jan 10, 2014

it depends on what you want him to perceive. so everything bores down to how you perform on the d-day. if you start bouncing on him like an experienced cowgirl then you are bound to lose his respect. however, if you scream every time he touches you, then you would win his respect.

so what do you want?
Re: Yes! I Told Him Openly That I Like It by emmyskies(m): 6:46pm On Jan 10, 2014
And you call yourself a born-again You want to commit fornication. You're not a born-again pls.

1 Like

Re: Yes! I Told Him Openly That I Like It by joyce2013(f): 6:49pm On Jan 10, 2014

If Jesus was around now, he would probably giving it to Mary Magdalene while cruising above Paris in his G-6 cool
May God forgive u
Re: Yes! I Told Him Openly That I Like It by joyce2013(f): 6:51pm On Jan 10, 2014
kilmix: She already got what she wanted

Front Page
Not everybody is interested in that. No insults but I would like to say "use your brains"
Re: Yes! I Told Him Openly That I Like It by coogar: 6:52pm On Jan 10, 2014
emmyskies:
And you call yourself a born-again You want to commit fornication. You're not a born-again pls.

define fornication, please.
how sure are you that you haven't fornicated today?

1 Like

Re: Yes! I Told Him Openly That I Like It by YesBwoss: 6:52pm On Jan 10, 2014
KeleBaby Hi Nlanders [s] I am a christian, infact i am born again.[/s] Nah, you're just a church bench warmer. grin

1 Like

Re: Yes! I Told Him Openly That I Like It by jayAjoku(m): 6:53pm On Jan 10, 2014
my dear u are not born again wholefully ...... Ps there is a probability he will

1 Like

Re: Yes! I Told Him Openly That I Like It by Chrisdmeek(m): 6:54pm On Jan 10, 2014

I'm sure U're not a Christian buh be mindful of wat u say! sad

1 Like

Re: Yes! I Told Him Openly That I Like It by Youngzedd(m): 6:56pm On Jan 10, 2014
@OP stop making mockery of Christianity, be careful with your choice of words.

For crying out loud, stop hiding under the umbrella of "Born again". A goat can't be a sheep, no matter what you cover.
The Goats will be separated from the sheeps.

Born again my foot!!!

Born again bleeper.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

"Ladies, This Is What To Do When You Don't Want A Date With A Guy Bothering You" / I'm About To Break Up My Relationship Of 3 Years Due To Indecent Dressing / How I Was Dumped By My First Love

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.