Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,781 members, 7,810,036 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:05 PM

Yes! I Told Him Openly That I Like It - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Yes! I Told Him Openly That I Like It (48090 Views)

See!! Boyfriend's Reaction After Girlfriend Told Him She Was Raped / She's Pregnant For Me Even When I Told Her Am Not Ready / She Broke Up When I Told Her No Sex Before Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yes! I Told Him Openly That I Like It by Newkidoo(m): 2:25pm On Jan 10, 2014
No one is even meant to talk here!! all of you are all hypocrite.. liars..
@op, where are you exactly.. u r totally confused
you r a born again Christian and also a bleeper.. how does d two correlate.. u read am 4 ur bible say make born again Christian dey bleep b4 marriage abi...
just remove that born again and ask ur question again..
very funny!! am a born again Christian but I love sex!! Rubbish... better know what you are!!

10 Likes

Re: Yes! I Told Him Openly That I Like It by resty4(m): 2:32pm On Jan 10, 2014
@ op do u ustand what it means 2 b born-again & a christain?
How do u read your scripture? Rem - "yr body is d temple of God", no fornicator ie premarita sex human except he/she repents wl nt enter d kgdom of God.
U'r indeed confused & perhaps misguided if as u claim which obviously its not a born-again xritan.
End time thìngs. Wise up!

2 Likes

Re: Yes! I Told Him Openly That I Like It by StrangeBro: 2:33pm On Jan 10, 2014
Danhumprey: If there is anybody you should have directed this statement you made "self righteous b.itch",it shouldn't have been Zeemoore. What did she said to warrant that from you?undecided
exactly it shouldn't have been zeemoore . . *in danhumprey's voice*. . .what did she said na. . She dint said anythin bad. . . cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Yes! I Told Him Openly That I Like It by Nobody: 2:37pm On Jan 10, 2014
I don't know where yoyu hypocrites come off being able to tell people what to do and what not to do.Ya'all are only tryin to pour sand into the Op's eyes by being Judgemental.

@ Op,you too shouldn't have put being a "born again christian" in the same sentence as Bleeping your boyfriend boh,you know the way Nigerians carry this born again issue in their head like that's the all in all without first being human.No wonder Nigeria is still a Hell hole with all the Churches around.Bleep your boyfriend all you want Girl!!!
Re: Yes! I Told Him Openly That I Like It by Nobody: 2:43pm On Jan 10, 2014
resty4: @ op do u ustand what it means 2 b born-again & a christain?
How do u read your scripture? Rem - "yr body is d temple of God", no fornicator ie premarita sex human except he/she repents wl nt enter d kgdom of God.
U'r indeed confused & perhaps misguided if as u claim which obviously its not a born-again xritan.
End time thìngs. Wise up!
This End time things wey u write for here mean wetin abeg bros? You wan use am scare pple? That's what I hate about this born again people....using the scare tactics to talk to people.As it were if jesus were to come now and be a judgemental as you people,people wey go follow Jesus go no go reach 20 oooo.Please always admonish people with a human face instead of scaring people with Hell.....We are in Hell already in this Country and your Hell rhetoric won't save anybody,instead it will get people angry and alienated from God!

3 Likes

Re: Yes! I Told Him Openly That I Like It by Breezy90(m): 2:44pm On Jan 10, 2014
born again clamouring for co.ck undecided..adonbilivit grin grin grin..

1 Like

Re: Yes! I Told Him Openly That I Like It by harppie: 2:46pm On Jan 10, 2014
Danhumprey: You say you are a Christian and born again? Any yet you wanna have sex when you are not yet married? I bet even Devil is a virgin and more holier than most so-called born again Christians. SMH.
GBAM
Re: Yes! I Told Him Openly That I Like It by Coldfaya(m): 2:47pm On Jan 10, 2014
Pls I will like to know d current meanings of these words in Nigeria.
1. Christian
2, Born again christian
3. Sin abi na fucking.

No wonder kwaya master dey Bleep kwaya mistress b4 service. No shaking. Naija sha

1 Like

Re: Yes! I Told Him Openly That I Like It by passionate88: 2:47pm On Jan 10, 2014
Ou no b born again, u b born against
Re: Yes! I Told Him Openly That I Like It by Vyolet(f): 2:48pm On Jan 10, 2014
KeleBaby: Hi Nlanders I have been dating my bf for six months now. We a very open couple, we talk about almost everything. I am a christian, infact i am born again. Before we started off with the relationship, i told him what i want from a man and i want a serious relationship and thats what he wants also. Through out the relationship he asked me if we are gona do it. Am a very honest person , so i told him yes and i like doing it. But its not like i bleep very guy that comes my way. Will i loose his respect for me after telling him that i like sex ?
Highest usage of oxymoron grin

2 Likes

Re: Yes! I Told Him Openly That I Like It by wonlasewonimi: 2:51pm On Jan 10, 2014
I have never seen a 'born again' christian in naija that doesn't engage pre-marital shaggs. Even married Pastors shagg choristers.

5 Likes

Re: Yes! I Told Him Openly That I Like It by greatestluv4all: 3:05pm On Jan 10, 2014
Really, i have said it and will continue to say it. A lady should not taste sex cos you will never stop.

they will deny it, but its the truth.
Re: Yes! I Told Him Openly That I Like It by ayampissed: 3:10pm On Jan 10, 2014
what does it mean to be born again?
Re: Yes! I Told Him Openly That I Like It by Canine1(m): 3:12pm On Jan 10, 2014
. . . Baby u 've never smiled at me since
we started dating..
ME: But You
said You wanted a serious
relationship na?

3 Likes

Re: Yes! I Told Him Openly That I Like It by TyLannister: 3:13pm On Jan 10, 2014
grin
Re: Yes! I Told Him Openly That I Like It by TyLannister: 3:14pm On Jan 10, 2014
Medunah: Theres nofin wrong with bin honest
Anybody here say there is?
Re: Yes! I Told Him Openly That I Like It by EejaNla01(m): 3:15pm On Jan 10, 2014
Nlders sha, have observed in a thread peoples post are mostly in line with what the first few posters opinion especially if 1 or 2 mods post theirs early..........

@ topic y'all know that olamide line "moti ri olosho ton shey usher,motiri born again ton wo mojo"

1 Like

Re: Yes! I Told Him Openly That I Like It by 190daclown: 3:15pm On Jan 10, 2014
KeleBaby:
and what has age got to do with this ?

and you still dey vex on top shocked angry

1 Like

Re: Yes! I Told Him Openly That I Like It by Yemlizzy(f): 3:18pm On Jan 10, 2014
What a thread!

1 Like

Re: Yes! I Told Him Openly That I Like It by Enegod(m): 3:23pm On Jan 10, 2014
what is going on here? a born again wan fvck? gaddemit!!!!
Re: Yes! I Told Him Openly That I Like It by TrishaP(f): 3:39pm On Jan 10, 2014
You are only human and such urge would definitely come up but if you claim to be a born again as you said then you should try your possible best to abstain from the "IT" you called, that's the best way you can gain your respect. Because after proudly saying your a born again and you always engage in such act,..then there won't be any respect. Be a good leader....

My 2cents.

5 Likes

Re: Yes! I Told Him Openly That I Like It by KeleBaby(f): 3:41pm On Jan 10, 2014
Ooh! Maybe i shouldnt have said am a born again. Ooh well, you can call me names for all i care i am not moved. I asked a simple question, i didnt ask for a sermon. Anyway i know what i am doing and i know what i want out of this relationship.

2 Likes

Re: Yes! I Told Him Openly That I Like It by Dibangoking(m): 3:41pm On Jan 10, 2014
and you are a born-again smh
Re: Yes! I Told Him Openly That I Like It by KeleBaby(f): 3:45pm On Jan 10, 2014
TrishaP: You are only human and such urge would definitely come up but if you claim to be a born again as you said then you should try your possible best to abstain from the "IT" you called, that's the best way you can gain your respect. Because after proudly saying your a born again and you always engage in such act,..then there won't be any respect. Be a good leader....

My 2cents.
Thanks
Re: Yes! I Told Him Openly That I Like It by Olodapsing(m): 3:46pm On Jan 10, 2014
Ehhy, my eye don c a lot, E don see olosho way dey do usher 4 church, E don c burn again way dey watch mojo, now I dey c burn again way dey enjoy premarital se*x.

1 Like

Re: Yes! I Told Him Openly That I Like It by Coldfaya(m): 3:46pm On Jan 10, 2014
KeleBaby: Anyway i know what i am doing and i know what i want out of this relationship.

I'm not about preashing to u tho, but if u will take this, don't b deceived, don't mix sex with love/long relationships. Having sex with a guy may/will not guarantee a long lasting marriage leading to marriage. Dats a fact. So b wise sha.

1 Like

Re: Yes! I Told Him Openly That I Like It by farano(f): 3:53pm On Jan 10, 2014
eni orisha: @ op, age or not, r u newly born again? i will admonish u to read ur bible always, attend believers' class regularly, & fellowshiping.

if u can control ur sexual urge, it will be doing u a lot of good physically, spiritually & emotionally.
Re: Yes! I Told Him Openly That I Like It by 190daclown: 3:56pm On Jan 10, 2014
KeleBaby: Ooh! Maybe i shouldnt have said am a born again. Ooh well, you can call me names for all i care i am not moved. I asked a simple question, i didnt ask for a sermon. Anyway i know what i am doing and i know what i want out of this relationship.

smh may God in his infinite mercies have mercy on you undecided

2 Likes

Re: Yes! I Told Him Openly That I Like It by Demol09(m): 3:58pm On Jan 10, 2014
GustavoFring:

I agree...but Mary Magdalene was an Olosho still...

my mistake, my bad, i shouldn't av quoted u at 1st. Its nt worth it actually.
Re: Yes! I Told Him Openly That I Like It by Nobody: 4:06pm On Jan 10, 2014
KeleBaby: Hi Nlanders I have been dating my bf for six months now. We a very open couple, we talk about almost everything. I am a christian, infact i am born again. Before we started off with the relationship, i told him what i want from a man and i want a serious relationship and thats what he wants also. Through out the relationship he asked me if we are gona do it. Am a very honest person , so i told him yes and i like doing it. But its not like i bleep very guy that comes my way. Will i loose his respect for me after telling him that i like sex ?

Typical Nigerian girl talk cry cry cry

Here in yankee, na so some girls go dey yoast you and even want to invite you to their house for you to nack them. Some want you to take them to the restroom so that they can give you beejay grin

This one is here asking if a man will respect her because she likes sex. Facepalms!

3 Likes

Re: Yes! I Told Him Openly That I Like It by fckmn24seg(m): 4:13pm On Jan 10, 2014
JISOOOOSS, end time xtain, i comment my reserve
Re: Yes! I Told Him Openly That I Like It by EejaNla01(m): 4:24pm On Jan 10, 2014
Abi o, its a crime for a lady to like sex?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

"I Rejected Suitors": 123-Year-Old Virgin Searching For Perfect Man Seeks Love / Man Gives Wife SUV At Their Traditional Wedding (Pics) / Photos From The Traditional Marriage Of 2 Young Nairalanders

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.