Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,843 members, 7,810,254 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:44 AM

Yes! I Told Him Openly That I Like It - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Yes! I Told Him Openly That I Like It (48092 Views)

See!! Boyfriend's Reaction After Girlfriend Told Him She Was Raped / She's Pregnant For Me Even When I Told Her Am Not Ready / She Broke Up When I Told Her No Sex Before Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yes! I Told Him Openly That I Like It by femiabiolajamb(f): 6:56pm On Jan 10, 2014
nice updates
Re: Yes! I Told Him Openly That I Like It by xynerise: 6:58pm On Jan 10, 2014
@op. Don't mind those wey dey condemn you jare. You openly declare the kind of ''christian'' you are. Some are forming pastor here but they just finish squashing ashewo.

1 Like

Re: Yes! I Told Him Openly That I Like It by moneyquest: 6:59pm On Jan 10, 2014
born again christian indeed! Product of failed education!
Re: Yes! I Told Him Openly That I Like It by Samfigo1(m): 7:01pm On Jan 10, 2014
@OP, you r either a jackass, ninny or nincompoop... U av d gut all dese malarkey?? Chei! Shey na rice nd beans? BTW r u seeking advice coz i can't really grasp y u posted dese... Arrant Nonsense!
Re: Yes! I Told Him Openly That I Like It by Aphrodite4(f): 7:03pm On Jan 10, 2014
For u guys judging about how she's born again but likes to "Do it".. My question to you is this - should one's faith diminish one's normal sexu@l desires? Isn't the purpose of faith be to make one get satisfied legitimately on a matrimonial bed? She admitted to liking s.ex albeit to a guy she's dating.. Is it your opinion that couples not talk about it because they're Christians?

Now I don't know what her intentions are but I'm just going with what the o.p shared..
Re: Yes! I Told Him Openly That I Like It by ceejay80s(m): 7:05pm On Jan 10, 2014
signs of rapture !!
Re: Yes! I Told Him Openly That I Like It by IyfeNamikaze(m): 7:07pm On Jan 10, 2014
the Op sounds just like my ex, very confused and likes sex alot

2 Likes

Re: Yes! I Told Him Openly That I Like It by BuddhaPalm(m): 7:07pm On Jan 10, 2014
@ KeleBaby

Don't mind all the posters talking nonsense. Most people are plain hypocrites.

As for yourself, your enjoyment of sex is not even of your choosing. You were DESIGNED to derive immense pleasure from it. God made it so.

The presence of a sex-drive is part of being a healthy, sexually-mature human female. Embrace it.

Don't let anyone on this forum make you feel like something is wrong with you.

2 Likes

Re: Yes! I Told Him Openly That I Like It by sammieguze(m): 7:08pm On Jan 10, 2014
I dont knw y people prefer to insult rather than address the issue at hand. My dear, pertaining to ur question, it depends on ow and what u start ur relationship and d understanding u av with him. If he is very serious, believe me, it is a plus for you coz one tin no guy will tell you is dat de love a sexually active lady bt nt a nympho or prolific cheater. Enjoy ursef my dear. Bdw....dnt say u re born again. Jst be ursef. As for those shoutin blue murder.... Let th innocent one among yo cast the first stone otherwise...SHUT UP!!!!!!

4 Likes

Re: Yes! I Told Him Openly That I Like It by Samfigo1(m): 7:08pm On Jan 10, 2014
@OP, you r either a jackass, ninny or nincompoop... U av d gut 2 type all dese malarkey?? Chei! Shey na rice nd beans? BTW r u seeking advice coz i can't really grasp y u posted dese... Arrant Nonsense!
Re: Yes! I Told Him Openly That I Like It by Walspring: 7:11pm On Jan 10, 2014
KeleBaby: Hi Nlanders I have been dating my bf for six months now. We a very open couple, we talk about almost everything. I am a christian, infact i am born again. Before we started off with the relationship, i told him what i want from a man and i want a serious relationship and thats what he wants also. Through out the relationship he asked me if we are gona do it. Am a very honest person , so i told him yes and i like doing it. But its not like i bleep very guy that comes my way. Will i loose his respect for me after telling him that i like sex ?

I will advise you to go and buy this book and read it ''REASONS WHY SEX SHOULD BE AFTER MARRIAGE''. because you need to know something that you dont know whether you will lose him or not

You can buy it at any mfm bookstore/church who sell book

pls buy that book oo. If you need location where to buy it in lagos just pm me.
Re: Yes! I Told Him Openly That I Like It by kchaste(m): 7:12pm On Jan 10, 2014
KeleBaby: Hi Nlanders I have been dating my bf for six months now. We a very open couple, we talk about almost everything. I am a christian, infact i am born again. Before we started off with the relationship, i told him what i want from a man and i want a serious relationship and thats what he wants also. Through out the relationship he asked me if we are gona do it. Am a very honest person , so i told him yes and i like doing it. But its not like i bleep very guy that comes my way. Will i loose his respect for me after telling him that i like sex ?
what's your definition for born again.
you are not born again nor are you ready to settle down.
Re: Yes! I Told Him Openly That I Like It by ume(m): 7:14pm On Jan 10, 2014
GustavoFring: This is the 21st century jor...

You can be born again AND having pre-marital sex...

If Jesus was around now, he would probably giving it to Mary Magdalene while cruising above Paris in his G-6 cool
i hate you
Re: Yes! I Told Him Openly That I Like It by adexsimply(m): 7:14pm On Jan 10, 2014
LadyH: Im havin issues logging into ma mail box. ayav taya cry cry
Like seriously? hmmm
what's the issue?

Or you no wan make I pm you? sad sad

Re: Yes! I Told Him Openly That I Like It by Thereishel: 7:15pm On Jan 10, 2014
Hi Nlanders I have been dating my bf for six months now. We a very open couple, we talk about almost everything. I am a christian, infact i am born again. Before we started off with the relationship, i told him what i want from a man and i want a serious relationship and thats what he wants also. Through out the relationship he asked me if we are gona do it. Am a very honest person , so i told him yes and i like doing it. But its not like i bleep very guy that comes my way. Will i loose his respect for me after telling him that i like sex ? [/quote]

Don't deceive yourself, what type of born again Christian are u that you will like sex b/4 marriage?
Re: Yes! I Told Him Openly That I Like It by oluwadartey: 7:16pm On Jan 10, 2014
hahahahahahahahaha..... *coughs* *coughs*..... she really loves it... as my grand pa will say.... this one honest girl. Ride on jawe... do it... ride it... push it in... don't stop. But i No wan hear stories that touchhh later o...
Re: Yes! I Told Him Openly That I Like It by Nobody: 7:16pm On Jan 10, 2014
ume: i hate you

I'm so happy for you. Well done.
Re: Yes! I Told Him Openly That I Like It by ovim(m): 7:17pm On Jan 10, 2014
U are born again christain and ure alraedy wanting to do it, where's d born again na? Abeg shift go far wit ur type of born again, born again cor born again ni.
Re: Yes! I Told Him Openly That I Like It by kchaste(m): 7:17pm On Jan 10, 2014
Danhumprey: You say you are a Christian and born again? Any yet you wanna have sex when you are not yet married? I bet even Devil is a virgin and more holier than most so-called born again Christians. SMH.
sha ain't born again. she just confused.
na this kind girls dey bring shame to christiandom.
Re: Yes! I Told Him Openly That I Like It by Idrismusty97(m): 7:21pm On Jan 10, 2014
@op God don catch you! tongue your topic made front page.Now you will know not all topic are meant for FP grin
Re: Yes! I Told Him Openly That I Like It by titomontana(f): 7:28pm On Jan 10, 2014

If Jesus was around now, he would probably giving it to Mary Magdalene while cruising above Paris in his G-6 cool

Blasphemy
Re: Yes! I Told Him Openly That I Like It by coolzeal(m): 7:29pm On Jan 10, 2014
To be honest I love se*x, the saliva, smooth and soft part of a woman and guess all men do too except gays. The longest and best relationship I had, she's a freak and I am too. Se*x before marriage works fine for me

1 Like

Re: Yes! I Told Him Openly That I Like It by Mykel4God(m): 7:31pm On Jan 10, 2014
U beta b warned,sex is not food o.

If u don't av sex,u will not die o.
Re: Yes! I Told Him Openly That I Like It by 50calibre(m): 7:33pm On Jan 10, 2014
OP if you want to have sex with your boyfriend, by all mean go ahead.

I'm getting tired of all these self-righteous people on NL.

Why do you care about respect so much, there are lots of ways to earn respect, this ain't one of them. Would you rather your boyfriend d respects you but then cheats on you?

It's your life, do whatever pleases you & forget these religious fanatics.

1 Like

Re: Yes! I Told Him Openly That I Like It by Nobody: 7:40pm On Jan 10, 2014

This is a great blasphemy against Jesus! Better ask for forgiveness or something terrible comes upon you. SMH for u!
Re: Yes! I Told Him Openly That I Like It by Nobody: 7:41pm On Jan 10, 2014
Hmmmm, orisirisi
Re: Yes! I Told Him Openly That I Like It by emmyskies(m): 7:42pm On Jan 10, 2014
coogar:

define fornication, please.
how sure are you that you haven't fornicated today?
How will I fornicate?? How will I destroy my soul?? How will I do such a wickedness?? How will I sin against my GOD
My dear, you should be battling for perfection in righteousness and holiness, you should be seeking the LORD JESUS CHRIST everyday of your life. Rather than pursuing worldly pleasures that'll lead one to eternal destruction. Repent pls
Re: Yes! I Told Him Openly That I Like It by hayoakins(m): 7:42pm On Jan 10, 2014
What shall we say then? Shall we continue in sin, that grace may abound? God forbid. Romans 6:1-

2 Likes

Re: Yes! I Told Him Openly That I Like It by titomontana(f): 7:43pm On Jan 10, 2014
190daclown:

smh may God in his infinite mercies have mercy on you undecided

AMEN
Re: Yes! I Told Him Openly That I Like It by LadyH(f): 7:45pm On Jan 10, 2014
adexsimply:
Like seriously? hmmm
what's the issue?

Or you no wan make I pm you? sad sad

lol. it says "Unable to process result at this time. error 999".
Re: Yes! I Told Him Openly That I Like It by Nobody: 7:48pm On Jan 10, 2014
Kids on nairaland.. grin grin grin grin

Can we make Nairaland over kiddeen?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

"I Rejected Suitors": 123-Year-Old Virgin Searching For Perfect Man Seeks Love / Man Gives Wife SUV At Their Traditional Wedding (Pics) / Photos From The Traditional Marriage Of 2 Young Nairalanders

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.