Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,183 members, 7,818,586 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:19 PM

Open Letter To Seun - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Open Letter To Seun (2621 Views)

An Open Letter To Seun(nairaland's CEO) And His Team. / A Retrospective Letter To Seun Osewa / Open Letter To Seun And Politics Section Moderator(s) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Open Letter To Seun by Kairoseki77: 1:31pm On Jan 10, 2014
Mr Knowitall: Seun please designate a moderator to be replying these people. Your replies are only feeding into the frenzy. Open leter every day, damn:!

Why are you so angry?

40,000 people now believe something that isn't true, because it was on NL's front page. That is a problem no matter which way you look at it. At the very least we should be bringing this to his attention, as I'm sure he doesnt keep track of every detail on the site.
Re: Open Letter To Seun by UcLloyd: 1:37pm On Jan 10, 2014
Kairoseki77:

Why are you so angry?

40,000 people now believe something that isn't true, because it was on NL's front page. That is a problem no matter which way you look at it. At the very least we should be bringing this to his attention, as I'm sure he doesnt keep track of every detail on the site.

Free that dude, his just a saddist. Let's not give him something to be sad about. So not worth it
Re: Open Letter To Seun by MrKnowitall: 1:42pm On Jan 10, 2014
Kairoseki77:

Why are you so angry?

Am ctually not angry at all. If you could see my face you would observe a big ugly smile. But anyways, my point is that the open letters arr too much now days. I believe my point is somewhat valid
Re: Open Letter To Seun by OAM4J: 1:42pm On Jan 10, 2014
UcLloyd:

Na today seun begin promise. Action is what we need. Remove most MODs to stand as a deterrent to other MODs. No more promises. ACTION is golden

You want Seun to remove himself after he told you he also is responsible for few of the mistakes?

We have heard you, like Seun said, We will tighten our process. We know these are difficult times in politics cos elections are near, we will strive to ensure what we recommend to home page are verifiable, if not we will put a question mark on the title or indicate the source of the news. And where it is a member's opinion we will clearly indicate it.

Hope this is acceptable.

2 Likes

Re: Open Letter To Seun by Dhurmynick(m): 1:46pm On Jan 10, 2014
Seun: We are very sorry about these mistakes that we have made. I am personally responsible for a few of them. We will tighten our process.

cheesy
Re: Open Letter To Seun by UcLloyd: 1:48pm On Jan 10, 2014
OAM4J:

You want Seun to remove himself after he told you he also is responsible for few of the mistakes?

We have heard you, like Seun said, We will tighten our process. We know these are difficult times in politics cos elections are near, we will strive to ensure what we recommend to home page are verifiable, if not we will put a question mark on the title or indicate the source of the news. And where it is a member's opinion we will clearly indicate it.

Hope this is acceptable.

That's it. Buh let it be done as you've said. And please, I speak for myself. Thanks for taking out time to come up with this. Goodluck to u
Re: Open Letter To Seun by OAM4J: 1:49pm On Jan 10, 2014
holyvirgin: Okay seun do the needful, ban cramjones for such malicious messsages.
We are one Nigeria and nobody should try in any way to divide us especially on Nairaland. Cramjones is a nuisance here.
grin

On another news OAM4J has closed this thread https://www.nairaland.com/1587559/picture-cramjones-exclusive/1#20793895 and I demand to know why?
If cramjones is not FFK then what is this thread doing on frontpage without a source?https://www.nairaland.com/1584451/take-stella-oduahs-fake-mba
Show us a link that FFK said that anywhere to prove that cramjones is not FFK? Oam4j I think something is wrong with you. Reopen the thread you closed immediately

I posted a link of the thread where cramjones stated that he is not Femi Fani Kayode before I locked the thread. This is a forum of mostly anonymous members. We have to respect the privacy and wishes of members to remain so and accept who they claim they are and not what/who other members think they are.
Re: Open Letter To Seun by UcLloyd: 1:49pm On Jan 10, 2014
Dhurmynick:

cheesy
grin
Re: Open Letter To Seun by benbazus: 1:50pm On Jan 10, 2014
superior1: @ Seun, I observe you have this way of promoting topics about 'Pastors' and news that makes one wonder if you have any problem with Christianity. Your FP thread on Christianity appears to favor issues that ridicule it.

SEUN, THE CHRISTIAN GOD FIGHTS ANY WHO CHALLENGES HIM

I concur with the above.
Many of the malicious accusations against some Men of God in most cases make FP while the rebuttal of such accusations does not.

Seun, I wish to propose that you make it as a rule that anybody who is not a Christian nor a Muslim should desist from posting comment and participating in any discussion regarding same. Let Christian topics be discussed by Christians only and let Muslims discuss Islamic matters only. Christians should not participate in Muslim discussions that is peculiar to them, ditto Muslims. Atheists should neither participate in Christian nor Islamic discussion. There had been occasions where these three groups insult each other while participating on topics that they do not have any knowledge of.

It is of note that people can go to a great length to defend their religion and it's leaders from insult and disrespect, but not many may do so when their tribe or their leaders are insulted or disrespected. In Nigerian, people are sentimentally attached to their religion and as such should be accorded due respect.

2 Likes

Re: Open Letter To Seun by UcLloyd: 1:52pm On Jan 10, 2014
OAM4J:

I posted a link of the thread where cramjones stated that he is not Femi Fani Kayode before I locked the thread. This is a forum of mostly anonymous members. We have to respect the privacy and wishes of members to remain so and accept who they claim they are and not what/who other members think they are.

Sorry to derail, buh that's FFK. He can't deceive us. I can swear with my late great grand fathers life that Cramjones is FFK
Re: Open Letter To Seun by Kairoseki77: 1:57pm On Jan 10, 2014
OAM4J:

Hope this is acceptable.

Is there any hope for a correction/retraction of the most recent mistake?

This current story is still hot. Many legitimate threads about her will hit the front page in the coming days. Without knowing that the Senate did NOT chastise Sahara Reporters and Premium Times, and that they did NOT release a statement defending Oduah, many Nigerians will be robbed of their right to infomed consent. They will be reasoning with false information.

Sahara Reporters and Premium Times have also had their reputations unfairly damaged. Sharia Reporters, ni? No one can take responsibility for all these, other than the management of NL.

YOUR TEAM made the mistake, please do the right thing and correct it. Sweeping it under the rug, is shameful. No one can claim ignorance of the issue. It has been brought to your attention.

1 Like

Re: Open Letter To Seun by holyvirgin: 1:59pm On Jan 10, 2014
OAM4J:

So you think we all are gullible to believe cramjones is not FFK?
So why does most of his thread hit FP without any source or link that points to FFK revealing so on any of his website or page?
Why does cramjones continuously use FFK name each time he wants to start a thread and now wants us to believe he isn't one and same person?
Is there smth you know that NL should know? Please reopen the thread and allow us air our views. sad

2 Likes

Re: Open Letter To Seun by Kairoseki77: 1:59pm On Jan 10, 2014
benbazus: [color=#006600][/color]

I concur with the above.
Many of the malicious accusations against some Men of God in most cases make FP while the rebuttal of such accusations does not.

Seun, I wish to propose that you make it as a rule that anybody who is not a Christian nor a Muslim should desist from posting comment and participating in any discussion regarding same. Let Christian topics be discussed by Christians only and let Muslims discuss Islamic matters only. Christians should not participate in Muslim discussions that is peculiar to them, ditto Muslims. Atheists should neither participate in Christian nor Islamic discussion. There had been occasions where these three groups insult each other while participating on topics that they do not have any knowledge of.

It is of note that people can go to a great length to defend their religion and it's leaders from insult and disrespect, but not many may do so when their tribe or their leaders are insulted or disrespected. In Nigerian, people are sentimentally attached to their religion and as such should be accorded due respect.

Pastor Fireman has apparently been vindicated by the murderer's mother. You are correct on that. The rebuttal has not been posted.

However, NL was operating on solid information at the time of the first post. That can never be considered bad.
Re: Open Letter To Seun by OAM4J: 2:12pm On Jan 10, 2014
holyvirgin:
So why does most of his thread hit FP without any source or link that points to FFK revealing so on any of his website or page?
Why does cramjones continuously use FFK name each time he wants to start a thread and now wants us to believe he isn't one and same person?
Is there smth you know that NL should know? Please reopen the thread and allow us air our views. sad

Nairaland as body cannot work or act on assumptions. Even if cramjones claims he is FFK, it will still not be acceptable until FFK makes a claim in the open that he is cramjones on NL cos anybody can claim to be any celebrity/public figure on NL. Since he claims he is not FFK, we will subsequently ask him to provide the source of any FFK story he posts before we can recommend it to home page as fact, that will be part of process tightening we are talking about.
Re: Open Letter To Seun by HAVIJ: 2:22pm On Jan 10, 2014
holyvirgin:

Bro, if you check FFK facebook, you will get the answer. He copy most of his post from FFks facebook, i dont believe Cramjones is FFK, he might be another APC stalwart but not FFK.
Re: Open Letter To Seun by OrlandoOwoh(m): 2:27pm On Jan 10, 2014
UcLloyd: .

I used Cramjones as an example, feel free to come up with yours jor! Am not here to create an tribal bigotry oga
Why Cramjones? Some of Cramjones posts don't have sources the "raw news" get him before it hits the websites of some newspapers. He is an insider of APC.
Re: Open Letter To Seun by holyvirgin: 2:31pm On Jan 10, 2014
OAM4J:
Since he claims he is not FFK, we will subsequently ask him to provide the source of any FFK story he posts before we can recommend it to home page as fact, that will be part of process tightening we are talking about.
Ok so what happens to his sourceless thread on FP now that we know he isn't FFk? atleast somebody should pull it off and dump it at the thrash.

Seun next time post threads with a link or source.
Re: Open Letter To Seun by UcLloyd: 2:32pm On Jan 10, 2014
Orlando Owoh:
Why Cramjones? Some of Cramjones posts don't have sources the "raw news" get him before it hits the websites of some newspapers. He is an insider of APC.

U need to go over Cramjones threads, if u read them thoroughly, u'll agree with me that his ffk. Follow him on twitter and read his recent tweets
Re: Open Letter To Seun by holyvirgin: 2:33pm On Jan 10, 2014
Orlando Owoh:
Insider my foot, he should keep his "raw news" to his goons @ APC next time.
Re: Open Letter To Seun by UcLloyd: 2:34pm On Jan 10, 2014
HAVIJ:

Bro, if you check FFK facebook, you will get the answer. He copy most of his post from FFks facebook, i dont believe Cramjones is FFK, he might be another APC stalwart but not FFK.

You are an Apc stalwart, cramjones is ffk. Thank u for the clarification BRO
Re: Open Letter To Seun by agbameta: 2:56pm On Jan 10, 2014
UcLloyd:

U need to go over Cramjones threads, if u read them thoroughly, u'll agree with me that his ffk. Follow him on twitter and read his recent tweets

First you said you sited him as an example, but you are endlessly going on and on about cramjones and even swearing on your own family that he's cramjones just based on your own flawed perceptions and what you read on NL.

Like OAM4J said, if cramjones claims he is FFK, it will still not be acceptable until FFK makes a claim in the open that he is cramjones on NL cos anybody can claim to be any celebrity/public figure on NL.

Give it a rest already..

See wahala o.

1 Like

Re: Open Letter To Seun by fiizznation: 3:00pm On Jan 10, 2014
UcLloyd: Seun, I wish to first commend you on how far you have taken Nairaland to. I remember when I first came across Nairaland, that was 2005, my elder sister was on the site sourcing for Job adverts. You've really been a source of happiness to Nigerians with this popular forum.

[s]Now back to my bone of contention. I have observed that one certain CRAMJONES aka Femi Fani-Kayode (FFK) has hijacked our political Section and is spewing malicious APC News and instilling hate among tribes, that is not my worry, my worry is that there is a popular belief that you are promoting him by taking his threads without source to Front Page. Please call your MODs to order. You and I know that a thread which gets to FP is widely read. Please don't allow this politician destroy OUR nairaland. Read, brood and act on this Open Letter, abi Open Thread. One Love! Goodluck to you.
[/s]
RUBBISH

And the prolific liar that called himself sincere9jerian is nt doing the same thing u r accusing cramjones of?
•. Many neferious anti-APC threads created by u pdp folks have been hitting the FP and u didn't see anything bad with that. There is one that is even there right now..

• Just of recent one of the mod here was creating some misleading PDP threads and was putting them on the FP without anybody questioning him.

Cramjones or what the dude called himself is doing the same thing that sincere9jerian is guilty of.

So mr seun, this is just a 50/50 thing.

1 Like

Re: Open Letter To Seun by IGBO1STSON(m): 3:02pm On Jan 10, 2014
superior1: @ Seun, I observe you have this way of promoting topics about 'Pastors' and news that makes one wonder if you have any problem with Christianity. Your FP threads on Christianity appears to favor only issues that ridicule it.

SEUN, THE CHRISTIAN GOD FIGHTS ANY WHO CHALLENGES HIM
seconded

1 Like

Re: Open Letter To Seun by OrlandoOwoh(m): 3:05pm On Jan 10, 2014
UcLloyd:

So because the tweets of FFK are the same as those of Cramjones, they are now the same person? Has it not occured to you that Cramjones could be sourcing his posts from the website of FFK? I am sometimes called FFK and Cramjones on this forum.
Re: Open Letter To Seun by OrlandoOwoh(m): 3:09pm On Jan 10, 2014
UcLloyd:

OP, you just showed that you are, after all, not concerned on whether or not Cramjones' posts have no source(s), as you indicate in your open letter, but in lebelling Cramjones as the same person as Fani-Kayode.
Re: Open Letter To Seun by IdomaLikita: 3:17pm On Jan 10, 2014
Seun Must Go! angry

grin

1 Like

Re: Open Letter To Seun by jamace(m): 3:31pm On Jan 10, 2014
Kai, Nigerians are in deed difficult to govern. They have not finished attacking President Jonathan of Nigeria, they have now descended on President Seun of Nairaland grin grin. Can anybody or president ever satisfy ALL nigerians? Na wa o. grin grin grin
Re: Open Letter To Seun by Nobody: 3:48pm On Jan 10, 2014
benbazus: [color=#006600][/color]

I concur with the above.

DEOLS AND MACLATUNJI ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR THAT angry
Re: Open Letter To Seun by MalcolmXng: 3:49pm On Jan 10, 2014
UcLloyd:

Sorry to derail, buh that's FFK. He can't deceive us. I can swear with my late great grand fathers life that Cramjones is FFK
Go to my thread, "Cramjones & The FFK Mystery Resolved!!" I am looking for people who can provide evidence, and put this issue to rest.
Re: Open Letter To Seun by nduchucks: 3:57pm On Jan 10, 2014
Since it dawned on political jobbers that NL has become a source of information for our politicians, goons have been falling all over themselves using open letters, complaint threads, and other means, to blackmail or influence the mods/super mods regarding FP content.

My suggestion to folks is to stop the whining because NL seems to be doing just fine without the unnecessary threats and/or blackmail. Most of the political topics which hit the FP are well vetted, and recently, those which do not have published sources, were clearly marked as "opinion". Frankly, its a great thing to have good opinions of Nairalanders on the FP, in addition to newspaper accounts (which may contain erroneous information BTW).

As Americans say, "if it ain't broke, don't fix it".

2 Likes

Re: Open Letter To Seun by MalcolmXng: 3:57pm On Jan 10, 2014
holyvirgin:
If you think Cramjones is FFK, I challenge you to put your claims to test at, "Cramjones & The FFK Mystery ..." thread.
Re: Open Letter To Seun by HAVIJ: 4:03pm On Jan 10, 2014
UcLloyd:

Call me anything that makes you happy grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

ONLINE POLLING BOOT FOR OSUN GUBER ELECTION / Why Does Ndigbo Respect Ojukwu More Than Nnamdi Azikiwe (your View) / One Reason Why Jonathan Must Go In 2015

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.