Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,456 members, 7,816,063 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:45 AM

Is There Something Wrong? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is There Something Wrong? (978 Views)

Is This Abnormal? Is Something Wrong With Me? Pls I Need Your Advise. / ADVICE Plssssss, Is Something Wrong WITH Me.. ? / Is Something Wrong With Me? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is There Something Wrong? by t00cUTE(f): 5:57pm On Aug 10, 2008
DEAR NAIRALANDERS, PLS I THINK I VE AN ISSUE,WENEVA I LOVE A GUY AND HIS ACTIONS SHOWS HE DOES ITS EITHER WE CANT DATE 4 1 OR 2 REASONS.
AND WEN I SEE THE ONE I FEEL IS TRULY IN LOVE WITH ME, NO MATTER WAT HE DOES OR SAY I NEVA FALL IN LOVE WITH HIM. PLS TELL ME IS THERE A PROBLEM WITH ME OR IT IS JUST NATURAL, COS AM BEGINNING TO GET BOTHERED. I WUD LOVE TO READ FRM U GUYS AND GULS.
Re: Is There Something Wrong? by tope2000(f): 5:58pm On Aug 10, 2008
its natural just wait urs will come most def
Re: Is There Something Wrong? by onyinye2(f): 6:00pm On Aug 10, 2008
Hmmm that is a very common phase. There was a time a would be infatuated with the guys i liked, and when they began to really love me, i couldn't give them that same feeling and i would eventually get bored. Because i saw men as a challenge then people to get involved with. But that was just a phase. When i finally did fall in love with a guy who loved me back, things changed.
Re: Is There Something Wrong? by origina9ja(f): 6:09pm On Aug 10, 2008
undecided
i think it normal ya kno
jst handle wif care
because sometimes i feel like our body react strange to how out heart really feel
i don't know if i'm making sense sorry i can explain my self
Re: Is There Something Wrong? by MissyB1(m): 6:11pm On Aug 10, 2008
To your first sentence:

I don't think its natural.Search yourself if its not you asking for too much in "him"(qualifications i mean).

B.T.W whatcha mean weneva you love a guy?How many guyz u dey love?
Re: Is There Something Wrong? by gabelogan(m): 6:33pm On Aug 10, 2008
t00 cUTE:

DEAR NAIRALANDERS, PLS I THINK I VE AN ISSUE,WENEVA I LOVE A GUY AND HIS ACTIONS SHOWS HE DOES ITS EITHER WE CANT DATE 4 1 OR 2 REASONS.
AND WEN I SEE THE ONE I FEEL IS TRULY IN LOVE WITH ME, NO MATTER WAT HE DOES OR SAY I NEVA FALL IN LOVE WITH HIM. PLS TELL ME IS THERE A PROBLEM WITH ME OR IT IS JUST NATURAL, COS AM BEGINNING TO GET BOTHERED. I WUD LOVE TO READ FRM You GUYS AND GULS.

the best thing you should do is to go and see babalawo, thank God we have one on nairaland
Re: Is There Something Wrong? by MissyB1(m): 6:39pm On Aug 10, 2008
Shut up Gabe_logan
In d absence of having anything reasonable to say,Keep quiet!!

B4 yu type your nxt sent,bear in mind y'll be replyin d air for m not paying attention till its actually needed
Re: Is There Something Wrong? by Orikinla(m): 6:56pm On Aug 10, 2008
Even guys have similar experience.

My own is, I been very fond of a woman for over 10 years, but I have never found her sexually desirable even though other men go gaga over her body. But the one I was not fond of was the one I found sexually desirable.
Re: Is There Something Wrong? by origina9ja(f): 7:00pm On Aug 10, 2008
Orikinla:

Even guys have similar experience.

My own is, I been very fond of a woman for over 10 years, but I have never found her sexually desirable even though other men go gaga over her body. But the one I was not fond of was the one I found sexually desirable.

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
omo open ur own thread yo
Re: Is There Something Wrong? by MissyB1(m): 7:11pm On Aug 10, 2008
LOL @ original
Re: Is There Something Wrong? by origina9ja(f): 7:35pm On Aug 10, 2008
@miss b
angry we all tryin 2 help too cute
another guy begin he own issue
haba waitin sef grin
Re: Is There Something Wrong? by ima1(f): 7:40pm On Aug 10, 2008
nothing wrong with you hun, you just like bad boys grin
Re: Is There Something Wrong? by MissyB1(m): 10:42pm On Aug 10, 2008
origina9ja:

@miss b
angry we all tryin 2 help too cute
another guy begin he own issue
haba waitin sef  grin
Na werin we gat face be dat o grin
Re: Is There Something Wrong? by abikelat(f): 3:13pm On Aug 11, 2008
its normal, its cos u ave not made up ur mind to love ,when you ave. u will know
Re: Is There Something Wrong? by hollandis(f): 3:19pm On Aug 11, 2008
t00 cUTE:

AND WEN I SEE THE ONE I FEEL IS TRULY IN LOVE WITH ME, NO MATTER WAT HE DOES OR SAY I NEVA FALL IN LOVE WITH HIM. PLS TELL ME IS THERE A PROBLEM WITH ME OR IT IS JUST NATURAL, COS AM BEGINNING TO GET BOTHERED. I WUD LOVE TO READ FRM You GUYS AND GULS.
From the look of it,,u r a beautiful girl ,stupid and unintelligent(many of ur type nowadays)
Re: Is There Something Wrong? by topup: 7:22am On Aug 20, 2008
Well, without sounding really judgmental, you sound quite immature. I used to be like that, but the truth is you just don't like any of these guys that much, is your net a large one, or do you actually have criteria for these guys, once you start sorting out what you like in guys, then the chances that you'll like these guys increases. When I was younger, I used to find it hard to feel romantic or love the person who was interested in me, but I made a decision to try out a relationship, and it was fun (whilst it lasted), it was decision I made not to run away, to bare my feelings, to give it my all. Yada yada ya! It worked, and now I can imagine falling in love with someone all over again (Yeah I know it wasn't really love to begin with  tongue!)

Btw @ Poster --- nice hips!! cheesy
Re: Is There Something Wrong? by zignor(m): 10:23am On Aug 20, 2008
PLS TELL ME IS THERE A PROBLEM WITH ME

yes, everything is totally wrong with you sad angry tongue
Re: Is There Something Wrong? by Nobody: 11:59am On Aug 20, 2008
Maybe you are setting a standard too high for even yourself. Have you tried loving some1 more on your league?? Ormaybe you should stop wanting what you cant have and start wanting what you have.

zignor:

PLS TELL ME IS THERE A PROBLEM WITH ME

yes, everything is totally wrong with you sad angry tongue

Sharaaaap my friend. If you dont have anything to say just get lost crazy people running around this forum
Re: Is There Something Wrong? by swoosh(m): 12:31pm On Aug 20, 2008
If you read lots of romance novels and watch romance movies- try to make a distinction between reality and fiction- dont expect the guy you want to meet to be as flawless as the character you read about or watched in the movies

Good luck
Re: Is There Something Wrong? by zignor(m): 1:19pm On Aug 20, 2008
Sharaaaap my friend. If you don't have anything to say just get lost crazy people running around this forum

lol . . .you are one of them tongue tongue tongue

(1) (Reply)

Why Men Cheat / He Wants TO Break Up With His Student Union Celebrity Girlfriend / Check This Out?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.