Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,491 members, 7,816,161 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:51 AM

I'm In Love With My Brother's Best Friend, He Is Jealous Of Us - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I'm In Love With My Brother's Best Friend, He Is Jealous Of Us (1421 Views)

Crucial Signs Your Best Friend Is Jealous Of You / I Am Jealous Of My Boyfriend's Sister, Is It Normal? / Am I Doing The Right Thing Or Not? In Love With My Brother's Best Friend. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I'm In Love With My Brother's Best Friend, He Is Jealous Of Us by Nobody: 7:53pm On Jan 10, 2014
When I heard this I wasn't sure what my response was supposed to be o. She actually asked me what I think she should do.

Why should d broda be jealous na.... She said every time the dude comes around, her brother always has issues and will always pick on her... To d extent that he said his BFF should not come to their house again...

Dah guy na real 419... Maybe brother know say him friend na one unrepentant player...like bobo**sneezes.... And wouldn't want his sister to get in his mess...

Buh the point where he tells d lady to leave her own buff day party early cos d friend is there is just plain ridiculous...

Abi the brother gay ni?

What should I tell her oooo??

Leave d guy or just shun her brother or should just see d guy outside d home...
Re: I'm In Love With My Brother's Best Friend, He Is Jealous Of Us by Nobody: 8:29pm On Jan 10, 2014
chopping plantain and egg cheesy
Re: I'm In Love With My Brother's Best Friend, He Is Jealous Of Us by Dyt(f): 8:40pm On Jan 10, 2014
Missy
Can u jst always go straight to the point of ur threads instead of bypassing n giving examples
It makes it really hard for some of us to understand

I will reply based on the topic
She shld talk to her brother abt it, and talk to d bf
Am sure she matured enuf to know what next after hearing both parties
Bt we all know boys don't like their frnds datin their sis
Re: I'm In Love With My Brother's Best Friend, He Is Jealous Of Us by smada13(m): 8:41pm On Jan 10, 2014
lolz... guys are just too overprotective of their sisters...when he should've called the girl and lecture her about the guy then leave her to make her choice.....

I remember when this happened to me, I called the two of them together and asked if they are serious about what they are about venturing into and they said yes....I looked at them and said if any of them act stupid, I'll deal with that person very well..

didn't hear of any hish before the guy passed on in South Africa
Re: I'm In Love With My Brother's Best Friend, He Is Jealous Of Us by sailormoon: 8:46pm On Jan 10, 2014
Who on earth would want their friend to be in a romantic relationship with their sibling??

He may just be weary, as opposed to jealous, I don't know
Re: I'm In Love With My Brother's Best Friend, He Is Jealous Of Us by Nobody: 8:58pm On Jan 10, 2014
Dyt: Missy
Can u jst always go straight to the point of ur threads instead of bypassing n giving examples
It makes it really hard for some of us to understand

I will reply based on the topic
She shld talk to her brother abt it, and talk to d bf
Am sure she matured enuf to know what next after hearing both parties
Bt we all know boys don't like their frnds datin their sis

I write in scenarios jo
Re: I'm In Love With My Brother's Best Friend, He Is Jealous Of Us by Nobody: 9:00pm On Jan 10, 2014
smada13: lolz... guys are just too overprotective of their sisters...when he should've called the girl and lecture her about the guy then leave her to make her choice.....

I remember when this happened to me, I called the two of them together and asked if they are serious about what they are about venturing into and they said yes....I looked at them and said if any of them act stupid, I'll deal with that person very well..

didn't hear of any hish before the guy passed on in South Africa

Awww...
so I should tell her to talk to talk to her brother and eem friend.... Say..

"broda, I'm in love with this dude,Whc levels na? Talk true oooo...weytin eem do?"
Re: I'm In Love With My Brother's Best Friend, He Is Jealous Of Us by Nobody: 9:02pm On Jan 10, 2014
^^^>the broda should just take A chill pill jor...

Weytin.
Re: I'm In Love With My Brother's Best Friend, He Is Jealous Of Us by smada13(m): 9:37pm On Jan 10, 2014
mizzthang:

Awww...
so I should tell her to talk to talk to her brother and eem friend.... Say..

"broda, I'm in love with this dude,Whc levels na? Talk true oooo...weytin eem do?"

Emmm... that's not what I'm saying... what i feel the girl should do is to have a private chat with her brother on why he doesn't want to see her with the guy and hear what response she'll get, then chat up the guy in question telling him to speak up on what's going wrong between the two guys....and all what nots shaaa

(1) (Reply)

Is This Weird? / How To Make A MAN Happy / 12 Characteristics Of True Love

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.