Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,214 members, 7,818,725 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:05 PM

Have You Ever Missed True Love? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Have You Ever Missed True Love? (855 Views)

Differences Between True Love And Fake Love / How Do You Know Its True Love? / Signs of true Love (does he really love me?) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Have You Ever Missed True Love? by ohije(m): 7:40am On Aug 14, 2008
Have you ever said "NO" to someone you truely loved and then expect the person will come again but he/she did not?
Re: Have You Ever Missed True Love? by IMCCN(m): 6:21pm On Aug 14, 2008
Not really, but i once met a girl in a taxi to Area One, Abuja. To say she is gorgeous is simply an understatement. our eyes met and we both smiled but up till today, i cant really explain why i did not follow her up, [a whole sharp man like me!] i was simply frozen! it was when i got down from the taxi that i realized what i should have done, but then she had gone, forever cry Looking back, i try to console myself by saying; who knows-?
Re: Have You Ever Missed True Love? by SamMilla1(m): 7:14pm On Aug 14, 2008
I didnt actually say no i my case.

I left town,
then returned later and hoped that she will come by again but that didnt happen.
I guess i was a coward then cos i would have done something too but then ,
it's all in the past.
Re: Have You Ever Missed True Love? by NaJaHaJe(f): 7:24pm On Aug 14, 2008
I have . . . .

But it was for the best. Like Whitney sang . . . . .

[center]Everyone falls in love sometime
Sometimes it's wrong
And sometimes it's right
For every win
Someone must fail [/center]

Loving someone does not mean it's best thing in your life. You can love a pig that doesn't make the pig diamond.
Re: Have You Ever Missed True Love? by sistajay(f): 9:14pm On Aug 14, 2008
Nope, I'd be a fool to miss out on one.
Re: Have You Ever Missed True Love? by tope2000(f): 9:28pm On Aug 14, 2008
Nope, because if you want something or someone and you let it go if it is yours it would come again, so if it was true love they would have come back.
Re: Have You Ever Missed True Love? by bridget007(f): 10:52pm On Aug 14, 2008
Yes, just now.
Re: Have You Ever Missed True Love? by Uche2nna(m): 10:59pm On Aug 14, 2008
Maybe he would propose to u from Nigeria. Wonder what ur response would be?
Re: Have You Ever Missed True Love? by diggler(m): 11:06pm On Aug 14, 2008
True Love  grin

hah, tell dat to d birds baby

Tho i can confirm i've missed a couple of great 'lays'

B4 i get eaten up alive by d feminists & their kind lemme explain

As a Flesh & blood guyman, it starts wit d physical for me aiite

So, i first survey d 'lay potential' , then we take it from there.

After all Ludacris said "those who say d sex is overrated aint just doing it right".

like i've said on an earlier post 2day, its all about sex baby

1. why dem create Eve?
2. how we gonna multiply & subdue? by cloning? i think not.
Finaly Dem 'tools' were provide for a reason

i aint a sex maniac or nothin like dat, but i do appreciate its importance to humanity which is why i'm cool promoting it.

peace y'all
Re: Have You Ever Missed True Love? by anijummai(f): 12:03am On Aug 15, 2008
there's true love o. don't be an unbeliever; and i havn't missed it cos b4 i say no to anyone i sit and wonder first if i wud regret my response in years to come.
Re: Have You Ever Missed True Love? by diggler(m): 12:20am On Aug 15, 2008
anijummai:

there's true love o. don't be an unbeliever

Did not say i was an unbeliever,

my point was that for me 99% of d time it starts from d Physical (stuff i can see, touch and caress ) before i get all mushy

True love does exist

My religion (xtianity) is based on d ultimate expression of Love (someone dying for someone else they've not even met)
Re: Have You Ever Missed True Love? by Baxilexi(m): 12:42am On Aug 15, 2008
ooooooooooh yeeeeaaaaaah

in this boi's case, it is an italian styleto, she is mixed, nice tone, great hair, beautiful proportions, she's like a hollywood runaway.

i was playing love on first class, she was the left eye and i was the right, and i aint frontin

but i just couldnt tell her those little three words, and whenever i think of it, i begin to wonder ,if i snoffed powder then.

oh well, its over right . . . .
Re: Have You Ever Missed True Love? by topup: 2:37am On Aug 15, 2008
Well, I loved him and said we should break up because it was obvious he wasn't ready to commit to me. I had hoped he would be like 'you made such a difference in my life, I need you' but that hasn't happened, so I'm moving on. When you love someone whole heatedly, you give a piece of your heart to the person, now is the time for me to recover that piece. Not sure if he was my true love, or more of my latest obsession tongue
Re: Have You Ever Missed True Love? by topup: 2:39am On Aug 15, 2008
Baxilexi:

ooooooooooh yeeeeaaaaaah

in this boi's case, it is an italian styleto, she is mixed, nice tone, great hair, beautiful proportions, she's like a hollywood runaway.

i was playing love on first class, she was the left eye and i was the right, and i aint frontin

but i just couldnt tell her those little three words, and whenever i think of it, i begin to wonder ,if i snoffed powder then.

oh well, its over right . . . .

I was quite confused by this post, BUT did she leave on the basis that you couldn't say those three words? If so, then that's not such a terrible parting, who knows in future. Hate to give people false hope, but who knows, who actually knows what the future holds, smile in the meantime smiley
Re: Have You Ever Missed True Love? by topup: 2:41am On Aug 15, 2008
diggler:

2. how we going to multiply & subdue? by cloning? i think not.
Finaly Dem 'tools' were provide for a reason

i aint a sex maniac or nothin like that, but i do appreciate its importance to humanity which is why i'm cool promoting it.

So you have twenty-something kids or more right?
Re: Have You Ever Missed True Love? by Baxilexi(m): 7:21am On Aug 15, 2008
@top, dat was a while back, ''you said the break-up wasnt that bad!!'' i was going insane, by the way, what you say about a plan B

here are some jamz to releave/relief you, behind this hazel eyes, since you've been gone by kelly clarkson, my happy ending by avril lavigne,

and when your considering plan B, trouble sleeping by corrine bailey rae.
Re: Have You Ever Missed True Love? by diggler(m): 12:36pm On Aug 15, 2008
topup:

So you have twenty-something kids or more right?

My First Eleven will soon be complete with a double signing in three months, LOL

(1) (Reply)

Is This Love Worth Dying For. / Am In Love At Last But: / Male/female Visitor In Your Connubial Home

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.