Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,901 members, 7,817,672 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:54 PM

Chris Oyakhilome Is A Phoney - Religion (19) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Chris Oyakhilome Is A Phoney (27263 Views)

Poll: Is Chris Oyhakilome a Phoney?

Yes: 49% (40 votes)
No: 50% (41 votes)
This poll has ended

Picture Of Pastor Chris Oyakhilome In 1997 (At A Camp Meeting) / New Age Teachings Of Pastor Chris Oyakhilome. Is It Right? / Chris Oyakhilome, Is He A Man From Satan? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chris Oyakhilome Is A Phoney by 9ja4eva: 3:56pm On Sep 01, 2009
How many blind people are in Ikeja?Can someone please tell Pastor Chris to heal them?
Re: Chris Oyakhilome Is A Phoney by Truthonly(m): 4:03pm On Sep 01, 2009
9ja4eva:

How many blind people are in Ikeja?Can someone please tell Pastor Chris to heal them?

You obviously will need to join them! tongue tongue tongue
Re: Chris Oyakhilome Is A Phoney by Truthonly(m): 4:05pm On Sep 01, 2009
Yes  - 33 (46.5%)
No - 38 (53.5%)

Total Votes: 71

9ja4eva

Can you see this?
Re: Chris Oyakhilome Is A Phoney by 9ja4eva: 6:36pm On Sep 01, 2009
Truthonly:

You obviously will need to join them! tongue tongue tongue

Dude wetin you mean?

Truthonly:

Yes - 33 (46.5%)
No - 38 (53.5%)

Total Votes: 71

9ja4eva

Can you see this?

What does that have to do with what i posted?
Re: Chris Oyakhilome Is A Phoney by Truthonly(m): 8:11am On Sep 02, 2009
9ja4eva:

Dude wetin you mean?

What does that have to do with what i posted?

Oh! 9ja4eva

The first was to inform you of your spiritual blindness(in case you haven't noticed) and the need to join the Ikeja brothers for healing.

The second was also to test your eye sight if it also needs deliverance, and obviously that also needs help.

Wise up boy!
Re: Chris Oyakhilome Is A Phoney by verycute: 11:25pm On Oct 20, 2009
It's a pity that people could sit down to write rubbish about other people. The time they can use to do something useful. Is pastor Chris there mate? paulipopo and Kunle Oshodi are too of a kind. No man stops a moving train. I pity the both of them and other who talk down on people. I have told Kunle and one of his friends before that if they cannot start a real ministry for us to fellowship, then they should allow us to make do with the fake ones we have. Pastor Chris is busy doing big things around the world and paulipopo and other frustrated person here are talking down on a man who do not know they exists. Who are these guys? very poor and frustrated fellows. As I am talking now, we will be dedicating the biggest and the most beautiful church in the whole of Africa. We are doing big things everyday. Kunle and paulipopo should go and commit suicide. We are okay with pastor's fake teaching. Its helping us. Leave us alone. We have never talked about any ministry or pastor before. The people who are always talking about us end up bringing shame to themselves. You know them. No one get to hear about them again, yet we are moving forward. God bless pastor Chris and all of us too. Pastor continue with your fake teaching, we are okay with it. paulipopo and kunle oshodi, go to mile twelve and buy red rope and hang yourselves.
Re: Chris Oyakhilome Is A Phoney by Truthonly(m): 8:36am On Oct 21, 2009
@9ja4eva

And he said, Who art thou, Lord? And the Lord said, I am Jesus whom thou persecutest: it is hard to kick against the pricks.

Acts 9:5

I suggest you read from verse 1

Wise up guys!
Re: Chris Oyakhilome Is A Phoney by 9ja4eva: 11:39pm On Oct 21, 2009
Truthonly:

@9ja4eva

And he said, Who art thou, Lord? And the Lord said, I am Jesus whom thou persecutest: it is hard to kick against the pricks.

Wise up guys!

Dude which side of the equation u dey
Re: Chris Oyakhilome Is A Phoney by itsinyou1: 10:25am On Oct 22, 2009
to everyone who believe chris is fake. 1 question 4 u is this, if he is fake, then are all is pastors fake because in all his other churces the same miracles are performed. infact if that man is not a man of god theen there is no man of god in the world
Re: Chris Oyakhilome Is A Phoney by manmustwac(m): 10:30am On Oct 22, 2009
its in you:

to everyone who believe chris is fake. 1 question 4 u is this, if he is fake, then are all is pastors fake because in all his other churces the same miracles are performed. infact if that man is not a man of god theen there is no man of god in the world
Since you believe he's a man of god pls tell me what is your definition of a man of god?
Re: Chris Oyakhilome Is A Phoney by KunleOshob(m): 10:40am On Oct 22, 2009
its in you:

Evidently all his pastors must have been trained in the art of stage managing miracles. cheesy That apart howcome here are so many of his pastors performing miracles yet several years down the line we are yet to see one single case independently and creditably verified. How come all we hear are claims from the man himself, his church and his thoroughly brainwashed, deluded and poverty stricken devotees?
Re: Chris Oyakhilome Is A Phoney by Truthonly(m): 1:59pm On Oct 22, 2009
KunleOshob:

Evidently all his pastors must have been trained in the art of stage managing miracles. cheesy That apart howcome here are so many of his pastors performing miracles yet several years down the line we are yet to see one single case independently and creditably verified. How come all we hear are claims from the man himself, his church and his thoroughly brainwashed, deluded and poverty stricken devotees?

Paul was a professor in the law of moses at the time he unleashed terror and havoc on the church of Jesus Christ. He thought he was doing God service, just like you are thinking guy. I see you're thinking God has called you to save His church, But you are so so wrong. You'll find out soon enough.

Wise up guy!
Re: Chris Oyakhilome Is A Phoney by KunleOshob(m): 2:08pm On Oct 22, 2009
Truthonly:

Paul was a professor in the law of moses at the time he unleashed terror and havoc on the church of Jesus Christ. He thought he was doing God service, just like you are thinking guy. I see you're thinking God has called you to save His church, But you are so so wrong. You'll find out soon enough.
Wise up guy!
I guess Paul also told us to tolerate and accept the false prophets he warned us about when they show up.
Re: Chris Oyakhilome Is A Phoney by Truthonly(m): 2:22pm On Oct 22, 2009
KunleOshob:

I guess Paul also told us to tolerate and accept the false prophets he warned us about when they show up.

Where did you get that from Apostle Paul; Anyway, how do you identify a true or false prophet? I'm not sure you know.
Re: Chris Oyakhilome Is A Phoney by ttalks(m): 2:26pm On Oct 22, 2009
I watched Pastor Chris a day or two back on Superscreen tv.

He was preaching from 2 Corinthians 4:17-18:

2Co 4:17-18
(17)  For our light affliction, which is but for a moment, worketh for us a far more exceeding and eternal weight of glory;
(18)  While we look not at the things which are seen, but at the things which are not seen: for the things which are seen are temporal; but the things which are not seen are eternal.

As usual, he was lying through his teeth as he interpreted the above passage.
He made his followers to believe that current hard situations that they face are only temporal and that soon things would turn out for the best for them.
He made them believe that current stuff like"a bad job","a low pay",etc should not be looked at cos they are things that are seen;but that they should look at the things that are not seen such as "a terrific job","a superpowered pay"etc.
He made them understand that they should look at things that are not seen(in his own interpretation,he referred to earthly blessings) and not the current state of their lives.He said that was having faith.

He was able to decieve them into believing this by preaching up to half of verse 18. Cos if he had read the remaining half to them(which is italisized above in the bible passage),they'd have known he was lying to them.

". . . .for the things which are seen are temporal; but the things which are not seen are eternal."

If what he is claiming is as it is,why does the bible say that those things which are not seen are eternal?
Can a better job be forever?
Can a higher and comfortable pay be forever?
Can financial stability/prosperity be forever?

Aren't the only things that are eternal those things in the afterlife/when we are with God?

Crappy man.  grin
Re: Chris Oyakhilome Is A Phoney by KunleOshob(m): 2:33pm On Oct 22, 2009
Truthonly:

Where did you get that from Apostle Paul; Anyway, how do you identify a true or false prophet? I'm not sure you know.
Titus 1:11:
11 They must be silenced, because they are turning whole families away from the truth by their false teaching. And they do it only for money.

2 Peter 2:1-3:
1 But there were also false prophets in Israel, just as there will be false teachers among you. They will cleverly teach destructive heresies and even deny the Master who bought them. In this way, they will bring sudden destruction on themselves. 2 Many will follow their evil teaching and shameful immorality. And because of these teachers, the way of truth will be slandered. 3 In their greed they will make up clever lies to get hold of your money. But God condemned them long ago, and their destruction will not be delayed.

False prophets focus a lot on money and use clever lies to extort money from their congregation. Pastor christ is notorious for this. For more on biblical references to false prophets, you can check out this thread. https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-316578.0.html
Re: Chris Oyakhilome Is A Phoney by KunleOshob(m): 2:40pm On Oct 22, 2009
@ttalks
How are you? Hope all is well cheesy
Re: Chris Oyakhilome Is A Phoney by ttalks(m): 2:44pm On Oct 22, 2009
KunleOshob:

@ttalks
How are you? Hope all is well cheesy

I am fine. cheesy
T'is just work that is keeping me busy for these past weeks.
Re: Chris Oyakhilome Is A Phoney by Truthonly(m): 3:02pm On Oct 22, 2009
ttalks:

I watched Pastor Chris a day or two back on Superscreen tv.

He was preaching from 2 Corinthians 4:17-18:

2Co 4:17-18
(17) For our light affliction, which is but for a moment, worketh for us a far more exceeding and eternal weight of glory;
(18) While we look not at the things which are seen, but at the things which are not seen: for the things which are seen are temporal; but the things which are not seen are eternal.

As usual, he was lying through his teeth as he interpreted the above passage.
He made his followers to believe that current hard situations that they face are only temporal and that soon things would turn out for the best for them.
He made them believe that current stuff like"a bad job","a low pay",etc should not be looked at cos they are things that are seen;but that they should look at the things that are not seen such as "a terrific job","a superpowered pay"etc.
He made them understand that they should look at things that are not seen(in his own interpretation,he referred to earthly blessings) and not the current state of their lives.He said that was having faith.

He was able to decieve them into believing this by preaching up to half of verse 18. Cos if he had read the remaining half to them(which is italisized above in the bible passage),they'd have known he was lying to them.

". . . .for the things which are seen are temporal; but the things which are not seen are eternal."

If what he is claiming is as it is,why does the bible say that those things which are not seen are eternal?
Can a better job be forever?
Can a higher and comfortable pay be forever?
Can financial stability/prosperity be forever?

Aren't the only things that are eternal those things in the afterlife/when we are with God?

Crappy man. grin

My dear brethren, I know you have a zeal for God, but not according to knowledge as I can see from your submissions.

The word 'Eternal' as derived from 'Eternal life' does not start at or only mean the life after death. Eternal life is the English translation for the Greek word 'Zoe'. And Zoe refers to the life of and from God; He's likeness; He's operation nature; The way He functions. Looking unto things that are eternal means seeing by faith what you desire thats consistent with new testament scripture and realities. It means unleashing your faith in Christ Jesus for what you have believed over what you currently see or experience.

The result is that when you do this, the spirit of God begins to inspire, guide and instruct you in knowledge and wisdom to prepare yourself for that new position or level. And when you walk in obedience to His guidance and specific instruction and leading, you'll certainly experience Heaven's power in the circumstance.

And in I John 5:4 For whatsoever is born of God overcometh the world: and this is the victory that overcometh the world, even our faith.
This means your faith in the Christ Jesus unleashed on your circumstance by the Word (by acknowledging only that which you have believed for according to His word) produces a victory that leads to greater victories, and no force in this world will stop your continued progress(its also called 'Good Success').

The word Eternal life OR Eternal is a present day reality for the child of God. Victory over life's circumstances is a present day reality for us and not something we hope for in the sweet by and by.
Re: Chris Oyakhilome Is A Phoney by ttalks(m): 3:24pm On Oct 22, 2009
Truthonly:

My dear brethren, I know you have a zeal for God, but not according to knowledge as I can see from your submissions.

The word 'Eternal' as derived from 'Eternal life' does not start at or only mean the life after death. Eternal life is the English translation for the Greek word 'Zoe'. And Zoe refers to the life of and from God; He's likeness; He's operation nature; The way He functions. Looking unto things that are eternal means seeing by faith what you desire thats consistent with new testament scripture and realities. It means unleashing your faith in Christ Jesus for what you have believed over what you currently see or experience.

The result is that when you do this, the spirit of God begins to inspire, guide and instruct you in knowledge and wisdom to prepare yourself for that new position or level. And when you walk in obedience to His guidance and specific instruction and leading, you'll certainly experience Heaven's power in the circumstance.

And in I John 5:4 For whatsoever is born of God overcometh the world: and this is the victory that overcometh the world, even our faith.
This means your faith in the Christ Jesus unleashed on your circumstance by the Word (by acknowledging only that which you have believed for according to His word) produces a victory that leads to greater victories, and no force in this world will stop your continued progress(its also called 'Good Success').

The word Eternal life OR Eternal is a present day reality for the child of God. Victory over life's circumstances is a present day reality for us and not something we hope for in the sweet by and by.

Sorry man. Zoe does not mean eternal life.It simply means life. it is another word for life.
Eternal life also is not one word together; it is two words together and they are:

aiōnios and zōē

Eternal life has not yet been achieved by any living person or Christian.It is yet to be received;when Christ returns and we are glorified.It is in the world to come.

Mark 10:29-30
(29) And Jesus answered and said, Verily I say unto you, There is no man that hath left house, or brethren, or sisters, or father, or mother, or wife, or children, or lands, for my sake, and the gospel's,
(30) But he shall receive an hundredfold now in this time, houses, and brethren, and sisters, and mothers, and children, and lands, with persecutions; and in the world to come eternal life.

We have only recieved the clearance for eternal life, but we haven't achieved it yet.
Re: Chris Oyakhilome Is A Phoney by Truthonly(m): 3:28pm On Oct 22, 2009
KunleOshob:

Titus 1:11:
11 They must be silenced, because they are turning whole families away from the truth by their false teaching. And they do it only for money.

2 Peter 2:1-3:
1 But there were also false prophets in Israel, just as there will be false teachers among you. They will cleverly teach destructive heresies and even deny the Master who bought them. In this way, they will bring sudden destruction on themselves. 2 Many will follow their evil teaching and shameful immorality. And because of these teachers, the way of truth will be slandered. 3 In their greed they will make up clever lies to get hold of your money. But God condemned them long ago, and their destruction will not be delayed.

False prophets focus a lot on money and use clever lies to extort money from their congregation. Pastor christ is notorious for this. For more on biblical references to false prophets, you can check out this thread. https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-316578.0.html

Brethren you are so wrong in your submission. Your position that prosperity/money preaching is the hallmark and trait of a false prophet is ridiculous as this would also mean anyone who does not teach on money is a true prophet.

3 John 1:2
Beloved, I wish ABOVE ALL THINGS that thou mayest prosper and be in health even as soul prospereth

Do a diligent study on how you may identify a false prophet, you definitely haven't done so. And may I add that in christianity we do not fight for our God, He is able to defend himself and us also.
Re: Chris Oyakhilome Is A Phoney by KunleOshob(m): 3:43pm On Oct 22, 2009
Truthonly:

Brethren you are so wrong in your submission. Your position that prosperity/money preaching is the hallmark and trait of a false prophet is ridiculous as this would also mean anyone who does not teach on money is a true prophet.

Beloved, I wish ABOVE ALL THINGS that thou mayest prosper and be in health even as soul prospereth

Do a diligent study on how you may identify a false prophet, you definitely haven't done so. And may I add that in christianity we do not fight for our God, He is able to defend himself and us also.
So how does the simple prayer prayed by John above in gratitude to those that helped him justify prosperity gospel. Was it you John was praying for in that verse, or did even John's teaching promote prosperity gospel You people shoul learn to read the scriptures in it's proper context
Re: Chris Oyakhilome Is A Phoney by ttalks(m): 3:45pm On Oct 22, 2009
Truthonly:

The verse u quoted above is simply somebody's wish/hope/prayer for somebody else and not what God said that he wishes for us.

3Jn 1:2(ISV)
(2)  Dear friend, I pray that you are doing well in every way and that you are healthy, just as your soul is healthy.

3Jn 1:2(CEV)
(2)  dear friend, and I pray that all goes well for you. I hope that you are as strong in body, as I know you are in spirit.

3Jn 1:2(BBE)
(2)  My loved one, it is my prayer that you may do well in all things, and be healthy in body, even as your soul does well.
Re: Chris Oyakhilome Is A Phoney by Truthonly(m): 3:48pm On Oct 22, 2009
ttalks:

Sorry man. Zoe does not mean eternal life.It simply means life. it is another word for life.
Eternal life also is not one word together; it is two words together and they are:

aiōnios and zōē

Eternal life has not yet been achieved by any living person or Christian.It is yet to be received;when Christ returns and we are glorified.It is in the world to come.

Mark 10:29-30
(29) And Jesus answered and said, Verily I say unto you, There is no man that hath left house, or brethren, or sisters, or father, or mother, or wife, or children, or lands, for my sake, and the gospel's,
(30) But he shall receive an hundredfold now in this time, houses, and brethren, and sisters, and mothers, and children, and lands, with persecutions; and in the world to come eternal life.

We have only recieved the clearance for eternal life, but we haven't achieved it yet.

Wrong ones again,

Acts 5:20
Go, stand and speak in the temple to the people all the words of this life.

I John 5:11-13
11-And this is the record, that God hath given to us[b] eternal life[/b], and this life is in his son

12-He that hath the son hath life; and he that hath not the son of God hath not life

13-These things have I written unto you that believe on the name of the son of God; that ye may know that ye have Eternal life, and that ye may believe on the name of the son of God

Please cross check with your bible!
Re: Chris Oyakhilome Is A Phoney by KunleOshob(m): 3:54pm On Oct 22, 2009
Other bible versions of 3 John 1:2 that prosperity preachers love preaching to promote their unscriptura agenda.

King James Version (KJV)
3 John 1:2:
2Beloved, I wish above all things that thou mayest prosper and be in health, even as thy soul prospereth.

New Living Translation (NLT)
2 Dear friend, I hope all is well with you and that you are as healthy in body as you are strong in spirit.

Amplified Bible (AMP)

2Beloved, I pray that you may prosper in every way and [that your body] may keep well, even as [I know] your soul keeps well and prospers.

From the NLT and the AMP version it is clear that the prayer is not even about material prosperity rather it as to do with health and spiritual well being.
Re: Chris Oyakhilome Is A Phoney by Truthonly(m): 3:57pm On Oct 22, 2009
ttalks:

The verse u quoted above is simply somebody's wish/hope/prayer for somebody else and not what God said that he wishes for us.

3Jn 1:2(ISV)
(2) Dear friend, I pray that you are doing well in every way and that you are healthy, just as your soul is healthy.

3Jn 1:2(CEV)
(2) dear friend, and I pray that all goes well for you. I hope that you are as strong in body, as I know you are in spirit.

3Jn 1:2(BBE)
(2) My loved one, it is my prayer that you may do well in all things, and be healthy in body, even as your soul does well.

Wow!

2 Timothy 3: 16-17

16-All scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in rightousness

17-That the man of God may be perfect, throughly furnished unto all good works
Re: Chris Oyakhilome Is A Phoney by ttalks(m): 3:59pm On Oct 22, 2009
Truthonly:

Wrong ones again,

Acts 5:20
Go, stand and speak in the temple to the people all the words of this life.

I John 5:11-13
11-And this is the record, that God hath given to us[b] eternal life[/b], and this life is in his son

12-He that hath the son hath life; and he that hath not the son of God hath not life

13-These things have I written unto you that believe on the name of the son of God; that ye may know that ye have Eternal life, and that ye may believe on the name of the son of God

Please cross check with your bible!

Eph 1:13-14
(13)  In whom ye also trusted, after that ye heard the word of truth, the gospel of your salvation: in whom also after that ye believed, ye were sealed with that holy Spirit of promise,
(14)  Which is the earnest of our inheritance until the redemption of the purchased possession, unto the praise of his glory.

As I said before,we only have the clearance/assurance of eternal life.The holy spirit is that assurance of that eternal life that we are yet to receive.

The holy Spirit is like the down payment for that eternal life.

When u have made a downpayment on a car,u can always claim that it is ur own,but the fact still remains that u can't use it yet until the payment is made in full.

We have a downpayment on eternal life,but we haven't attained it yet.

Don't read a few aspects on eternal life/salvation and make conclusions;read everything on it.
Re: Chris Oyakhilome Is A Phoney by KunleOshob(m): 4:00pm On Oct 22, 2009
@Truthonly
And since you decided to bring the writingsof John into this this is what John has to say about false teachings. It reminds me soooo much of pastor chris cheesy
1 John 4:1-5:
Discerning False Prophets
1 Dear friends, do not believe everyone who claims to speak by the Spirit. You must test them to see if the spirit they have comes from God. For there are many false prophets in the world. 2 This is how we know if they have the Spirit of God: If a person claiming to be a prophet[a] acknowledges that Jesus Christ came in a real body, that person has the Spirit of God. 3 But if someone claims to be a prophet and does not acknowledge the truth about Jesus, that person is not from God. Such a person has the spirit of the Antichrist, which you heard is coming into the world and indeed is already here.

4 But you belong to God, my dear children. You have already won a victory over those people, because the Spirit who lives in you is greater than the spirit who lives in the world. 5 Those people belong to this world, so they speak from the world’s viewpoint, and the world listens to them.

Verse 5 explains very well why people love listening to preachers like pastor chris. cheesy
Re: Chris Oyakhilome Is A Phoney by ttalks(m): 4:04pm On Oct 22, 2009
Truthonly:

Wow!

2 Timothy 3: 16-17

16-All scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in rightousness

17-That the man of God may be perfect, throughly furnished unto all good works

Therein lies ur problem; the inability to determine what really is God's word to us,those through his apostles,and finally the hopes and wishes of the apostles.
Re: Chris Oyakhilome Is A Phoney by Truthonly(m): 4:10pm On Oct 22, 2009
KunleOshob:

Other bible versions of 3 John 1:2 that prosperity preachers love preaching to promote their unscriptura agenda.

King James Version (KJV)
2Beloved, I wish above all things that thou mayest prosper and be in health, even as thy soul prospereth.

New Living Translation (NLT)
2 Dear friend, I hope all is well with you and that you are as healthy in body as you are strong in spirit.

Amplified Bible (AMP)

2Beloved, I pray that you may prosper in every way and [that your body] may keep well, even as [I know] your soul keeps well and prospers.

From the NLT and the AMP version it is clear that the prayer is not even about material prosperity rather it as to do with health and spiritual well being.

Fine then;

1 Prosper - ?
2 Be in health - health
3 Your soul prospers - spiritual well being

Wow there were actually 3 prayer points there.

Ok guy lets wrap it up;

Zechariah 1:17

17-Cry yet, saying, Thus saith the LORD of hosts; My cities through prosperity shall yet be spread abroad; and the LORD shall yet comfort Zion, and shall yet choose Jerusalem

Remember, Paul was erudite in the things of the law, however he had not the spirit and that is the unlocking key to the revelations of God. Brother dont be a student of the letter, but be a student of the Spirit; for the letter killeth, it is the Spirit that gives life.
Re: Chris Oyakhilome Is A Phoney by Truthonly(m): 4:14pm On Oct 22, 2009
ttalks:

Therein lies your problem; the inability to determine what really is God's word to us,those through his apostles,and finally the hopes and wishes of the apostles.

Wow, please divide the word to me. I'd like to know which one isn't inspired of the Spirit of God

Thank you in advance.
Re: Chris Oyakhilome Is A Phoney by ttalks(m): 4:19pm On Oct 22, 2009
Truthonly:

Fine then;

1 Prosper - ?
2 Be in health - health
3 Your soul prospers - spiritual well being

Wow there were actually 3 prayer points there.

Ok guy lets wrap it up;

Zechariah 1:17

17-Cry yet, saying, Thus saith the LORD of hosts; My cities through prosperity shall yet be spread abroad; and the LORD shall yet comfort Zion, and shall yet choose Jerusalem

Remember, Paul was erudite in the things of the law, however he had not the spirit and that is the unlocking key to the revelations of God. Brother dont be a student of the letter, but be a student of the Spirit; for the letter killeth, it is the Spirit that gives life.

Do u really know what that phrase means:"the letter killeth,but the Spirit giveth life"?
You seem to be the one guitlty of the letter in this case.

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (Reply)

Prophet Onyeka "Heals" A Mad Man In Onitsha (Photos) / Bishop Oyedepo Distributes Relief Materials To IDPs In Maiduguri / Melchisedec - Who Was This Man?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 106
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.