Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,739 members, 7,831,360 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 05:39 PM

Extra Marital Affair - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Extra Marital Affair (2296 Views)

Married Ex Girlfriend Wants Extra Marital Affair With Me / 7 Reasons Why Test Of Sexual Capability Before Marriage Leads To Marital Crisis / I Will Ever Live To Regret My Extra Marital Affair (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Extra Marital Affair by Ola8(m): 11:56am On Aug 21, 2008
SHE SHOULD NARATE THE STORY TO HER HUSBAND AND STOP THINKING OF POSSIBILTY

OF HAVING ANY SECRETE AFFAIRS WITH ANYBODY ESPECIALLY, IF SHE STILL VALUE HER

MARRIAGE.
Re: Extra Marital Affair by deleson: 1:25pm On Aug 21, 2008
Its UNGODLY,don't get involved.
Re: Extra Marital Affair by Nautillus(m): 2:53pm On Aug 21, 2008
Trouble sleep . . . .Yanga wan wake am . . . .Wetin she dey find, ddd, dd

angry angry
Re: Extra Marital Affair by palma(f): 3:32pm On Aug 21, 2008
Everyone's answer is good one way or the other but let your friend know this, it might be he is in a business deal with the husband and he is not making headway so he said to himself the only way he could get to the husband is through the wife as time goes on the dirty deal will come out he will hold the affair over her head cuz am assuring you he has a motive, he will hold her to ransome and when the truth comes out he will have nothing to lose afterall he is a man, tell your friend to stamp down whatever she is feeling for him for the sake of her children so that there won't be scandal and so that she won't be stigmatised. Fine he will tell her all sort of things infact he will swear to her, he will promise her heaven and earth, he might even agree to an oath but am telling you he is up to no good. Tell her to think twice.  lipsrsealed
Re: Extra Marital Affair by cholerik(m): 3:41pm On Aug 21, 2008
my opinion about ur friend?i'm sorry but she's a slut at heart, why bring the ish up when she admits to like the guy?she should do it then and stop making it luk like some dilemma, wonder why she got married. angry
Re: Extra Marital Affair by bettyrit: 6:04pm On Aug 21, 2008
thank u all 4 your respond, i guess i have gathered something good to tell her. extra marita affair is a sin before God. that is i mean 4 women.
Re: Extra Marital Affair by sistawoman: 6:08pm On Aug 21, 2008
bettyrit:

thank u all 4 your respond, i guess i have gathered something good to tell her. extra marita affair is a sin before God. that is i mean 4 women.

I hate to be the one to tell you but that applies to men too.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Am In A Fix, Can Someone Help Me Out? / Can You Afford To Share The Same Bedroom With Your Partner? / 7 Sins U Must Never Commit Against A Woman...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.