Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,607 members, 7,812,994 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:17 AM

Extra Marital Affair - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Extra Marital Affair (2288 Views)

Married Ex Girlfriend Wants Extra Marital Affair With Me / 7 Reasons Why Test Of Sexual Capability Before Marriage Leads To Marital Crisis / I Will Ever Live To Regret My Extra Marital Affair (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Extra Marital Affair by bettyrit: 5:28pm On Aug 19, 2008
i have a friend she want an advice from me. i feel i should let u guys n ladies in the house know n discuss it  to enable me know what to tell or advice her.  she is married to a big boy i mean in money and other goods things of life are available they have 2kids. the problem now is that a very close friend of her husband who also is a shut in the society want a secret affair with her. the lady is beautiful. she said the guy is not taking no for an an answernd she is so scared to let her husband know considering their long term relationship. grin but my friends says she likes the guy but she is so scared. what do u think she should do?
Re: Extra Marital Affair by sistawoman: 5:29pm On Aug 19, 2008
Tell her husband right away.
Re: Extra Marital Affair by bettyrit: 5:34pm On Aug 19, 2008
do u think so? men don't like sures truth,
Re: Extra Marital Affair by strhyme(m): 5:37pm On Aug 19, 2008
the guy isnt taking no for an answer because she's makin it ovbious that she likes him, my advice, remain faithful or do wat u v 2do n get it over with
Re: Extra Marital Affair by ssRhino: 6:19pm On Aug 19, 2008
The husband will soon know, cos the man will make it so obvious one day that the husband will start to ask questions, and the woman will wish she has opened up sooner.
Re: Extra Marital Affair by sayhi2ay(m): 6:21pm On Aug 19, 2008
hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
Re: Extra Marital Affair by Gamine(f): 6:24pm On Aug 19, 2008
And someone says we should post sensible answers undecided undecided undecided
Re: Extra Marital Affair by Godalone(m): 6:33pm On Aug 19, 2008
She must not do it.
Re: Extra Marital Affair by sistawoman: 6:36pm On Aug 19, 2008
Godalone:

She must not do it.

must not do what?

Not tell her husband?

Not sleep with the man?

Not secertly want to sleep with him?
Re: Extra Marital Affair by donpapa(m): 7:10pm On Aug 19, 2008
@ poster

I'll advice you let your friend have the idea of the gravity of 'GOOD' she'll be doing to herself (and her marriage) by informing her husband.
Re: Extra Marital Affair by igbonla(m): 8:05pm On Aug 19, 2008
High wire games are exciting but extremely dangerous! She may not recover from the consequences.
Re: Extra Marital Affair by omega25red(m): 8:09pm On Aug 19, 2008
Just tell her to tell her husband
Besides what if her husband saw how she acts around his friend and decided to set his wife up with his friend so that he could dump her ass for cheating.
Re: Extra Marital Affair by ikamefa(f): 9:00pm On Aug 19, 2008
@topic
all that attention and under-G hunt they sweet yah friend abi?  grin hummmmmmm this is what yorubas call: eree gele cheesy
cheesy
wind go soon blow and we go dey look fowl yansh very soon!

mehn! she should stop thinking with her kitten jare and tell her husband ASAP! angry
Re: Extra Marital Affair by lonelypal(m): 9:28pm On Aug 19, 2008
@ poster
I just dnt get it ur married and another asshole who happens to be ur husband's friend is troublin u??
am sure u know what to do right away, well ur friend knows what to do except if she has some skeleton in her cupboards, Ihope its not what am thinking
Re: Extra Marital Affair by Romeoromeo(m): 12:32am On Aug 20, 2008
Tell your friend that Her husband's friend is too close for safety to risk going out with him inshort the whole idea is crazy.Firstly, she should know now that he is not a true friend to her husband at all.
         2.If he can do that to his friend then he can do worse to her,he just want to rumble in the jungle and run.
         3.The tendency for her husband finding out is 95%,men can be smart sometimes,her husband can get easy signs by her actions.When he does find out she is going to loose her husband,her husband might disown her 2kids,she will loose respect from everyone close to her.
         4.If she loves and value her husband more than the friend she should tell her husband straight away with evidence,like video-recording it.She could set her phone somewhere ,where the friend is doing d toasting and she should lead him on till she has concrete video evidence of the thing before she can show the husband.
          5.She should use her head now and not her heart(I mean what she feels for him now ,which is rubbish!)

As for me I love women a lot but I can't sleep with my friends wife damn it! That's crazy!
Re: Extra Marital Affair by Romeoromeo(m): 12:35am On Aug 20, 2008
I know say men get words for mouth but this her husband friend own suppose dey irritate her for ear now.Abi she don do something like this before? So tay she say she be like the guy .lf them catch her now na devil work.Now,she has ALL THE TIME IN THE WORLD TO PULL OUT.
Re: Extra Marital Affair by sayhi2ay(m): 12:37am On Aug 20, 2008
how come she even has time to listen to his toastings till the point she is saying no ?

if she doesn't want anything to do with the man, she would have barked at him, not tell him no !

maybe she has even done it sef ! go ask her well well
Re: Extra Marital Affair by zignor(m): 10:33am On Aug 20, 2008
Give us her email id so that we can advice her sad angry
Re: Extra Marital Affair by lidbb2(m): 11:19am On Aug 20, 2008
@ poster

ikamefa:

@topic
all that attention and under-G hunt they sweet yah friend abi? grin hummmmmmm this is what yorubas call: eree gele cheesy
cheesy
wind go soon blow and we go dey look fowl yansh very soon!

mehn! she should stop thinking with her kitten jare and tell her husband ASAP
! angry

your friend better do the right thing and tell her husband before the husband finds out she is even entertaining his friends toasting.
if the man finds out first,hell might be let loose,and none of us will be able to help her.
Re: Extra Marital Affair by ztyle(m): 1:12pm On Aug 20, 2008
Kia, somethinq just fly enter my eyes *crashing*
Re: Extra Marital Affair by kemisuga(f): 1:33pm On Aug 20, 2008
hmmmmmmmmmmmmmn this is a difficult situation, though not new in our society.

Let her ask for permission from her husband, if her husband says she should go ahead good for her (husband's permission). But if no, she should never try such.
Re: Extra Marital Affair by ula(f): 1:36pm On Aug 20, 2008
her husband must be fooling around 4 his friend 2 toast the woman. im sure he has boasted that his wife will never cheat on him and this friend wants 2 prove him wrong. either way the woman will be the loser. so let her tell the man off in the way that he wont look at her again and tell her husband or disgrace the man in front of the husband. otito!!!
Re: Extra Marital Affair by Godalone(m): 3:44pm On Aug 20, 2008
sistawoman:

must not do what?

Not tell her husband?

Not sleep with the man?

Not secertly want to sleep with him?
That is the answer.
Re: Extra Marital Affair by bigfather(m): 4:18pm On Aug 20, 2008
Somw women can never be satifised and besides warn her ; this might be a trap !
Re: Extra Marital Affair by ima1(f): 8:22pm On Aug 20, 2008
easy, buy a new line, call the husband n tell him his friend is hitting on his wife, say you over heard him n his wife said no.
Re: Extra Marital Affair by jamari: 3:48am On Aug 21, 2008
think of the kids, she is risking her marriage and the future of her children. It may seem like fun now, but it will bring about unimaginable pain to all involved later (children, husband, wife, lover).
Re: Extra Marital Affair by jamari: 5:06am On Aug 21, 2008
Also, if she is considering an affair then there must be serious problems in her marriage.
Re: Extra Marital Affair by Epiphany(m): 9:13am On Aug 21, 2008
What the hell kinda post is this? Your friend should know the answer to this na! She should check herself properly and ask herself why her husbands friend is coming on to her. What is she doing to encourage it?
I mean, there are some women you look at - beautiful, sexy, intelligent, etc etc - who have that aura of NO NONSENSE about them. Woe betide the man who makes that pass at them, Does your friend exhibit such a trait or attitude? If not, she should develop it for God's sake.
Otherwise, the lady should tell her husband now, unless she is secretly enjoying the attention (Probably cos her husband is not giving her any).
If all else fails, SHE SHOULD GO AHEAD AND SLEEP WITH THE GUY, and wait for the consequences. Hiiiiiiiiiiissssssssssssssssss!
Re: Extra Marital Affair by hollandis(f): 9:26am On Aug 21, 2008
:-x
Re: Extra Marital Affair by thendo(m): 9:30am On Aug 21, 2008
@ poster

The fact that she is even thinking "what should i do?" is scary, she shouldn't be even thinking of it or the possibility of it, when are women going to learn to be firm with their answers and intentions. I'm not trying to be a sexist but some women are unable to give firm answers. if you don't like something you ought to be firm about it, she should look in his eyes and tell him to stop what he is doing. if that don't work she should tell the husband. the fact that we have been friends does not count for anything if you have to mess with my woman, believe me i know cause i am a man. every friend knows that that's a no go zone for friends irrespective of how long we have been friends. I can drop a friend of 20 years for messing with my 1 month old relationship girlfriend believe me undecided
Re: Extra Marital Affair by Alapomeji1: 10:01am On Aug 21, 2008
[size=8pt]Quote from kemisuga[/size]
hmmmmmmmmmmmmmn this is a difficult situation, though not new in our society.

Let her ask for permission from her husband, if her husband says she should go ahead good for her (husband's permission). But if no, she should never try such.

Pls r u alrit at all?
Re: Extra Marital Affair by Nobody: 10:29am On Aug 21, 2008
thendo:

@ poster

The fact that she is even thinking "what should i do?" is scary, she shouldn't be even thinking of it or the possibility of it, when are women going to learn to be firm with their answers and intentions. I'm not trying to be a sexist but some women are unable to give firm answers. if you don't like something you ought to be firm about it, she should look in his eyes and tell him to stop what he is doing. if that don't work she should tell the husband. the fact that we have been friends does not count for anything if you have to mess with my woman, believe me i know cause i am a man. every friend knows that that's a no go zone for friends irrespective of how long we have been friends. I can drop a friend of 20 years for messing with my 1 month old relationship girlfriend believe me undecided
The thread might as well end on this note.
u've said it all.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Is It Wrong To Marry At 23 / Love Letters / Valentine Tips: 10 Signs He Is Not The One

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.