Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,941 members, 7,817,757 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:42 PM

Fight Or Keep Silent? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Fight Or Keep Silent? (1588 Views)

Ur Galfrnd Raped In Ur Presence,fight Or Submission / Crumbled Relationship: Should I Stay And Fight Or Just Walk? / The Silent Treatment - What You Are Saying By Not Saying Anything At All (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fight Or Keep Silent? by girlsoswit(f): 1:35pm On Aug 20, 2008
What would you do if you met a strange girl in your guys house probably lieing in bed with him. Would you pick up a fight with the girl or keep your integrity by walking away. What if he comes back pleading, would you accept him back or tell him its over?

The same goes for guys bt that should be vice versa of the above.
Re: Fight Or Keep Silent? by ssRhino: 1:46pm On Aug 20, 2008
If i go to my woman's house and i see my babe in bed with another woman, in da act, i will walk out, and might never walk back again, cos she has made her choice.
Re: Fight Or Keep Silent? by iice(f): 1:49pm On Aug 20, 2008
lying? like they doing the horizontal tango?
I'd walk out. And once the trust is gone. It is gone.
Re: Fight Or Keep Silent? by tope2000(f): 1:49pm On Aug 20, 2008
Walk out straight
Re: Fight Or Keep Silent? by zignor(m): 1:50pm On Aug 20, 2008
I will join them grin cheesy cheesy
Re: Fight Or Keep Silent? by ssRhino: 1:51pm On Aug 20, 2008
zignor:

Join them and do what?
Re: Fight Or Keep Silent? by hollandis(f): 1:52pm On Aug 20, 2008
I will go batshit.I carry a bat around and an AK
Re: Fight Or Keep Silent? by zignor(m): 1:56pm On Aug 20, 2008
$$Rhino:

Join them and do what?

Doing what they are doing tongue tongue tongue
Re: Fight Or Keep Silent? by ssRhino: 1:58pm On Aug 20, 2008
zignor:

I just love the way you trust in God.
Re: Fight Or Keep Silent? by onyinye2(f): 2:02pm On Aug 20, 2008
You see a lady should always remain a lady. You never ever ever lose you composure for a trick. If my man want to lay up with some trick and i so happen to walk in, I would just say, "I hope you guys enjoy each others lives together Bye Bye" And walk out. What am i fighting for? A stupid piece of scum as a boyfriend? He aint even worth me losing my stance. Shoot i don't for no man. She want him, she can have him. I will send for my things. Will i take him back, Hell Naw. I don't give second chances. If you loved me, you wouldn't be with no trick, so why would i want your low timer self when i can easily find another?
Re: Fight Or Keep Silent? by Ola8(m): 2:04pm On Aug 20, 2008
if i truely love my guy, i will stay indoor with them and see what my guy reaction will be. before  i take my decision.
Re: Fight Or Keep Silent? by syren: 2:05pm On Aug 20, 2008
I'd do a 360 turn and head straight out the door, why fight? At that moment he is officially my ex and nothing more.

You tell em onyinye!  grin
Re: Fight Or Keep Silent? by ssRhino: 2:21pm On Aug 20, 2008
syren:

I'D do a 360 turn and head straight out the door, why fight? At that moment he is officially my ex and nothing more.

You tell em onyinye! grin

When you make a 360 degree turn, u will be back facing the show and wont be facing the door.
Re: Fight Or Keep Silent? by Okanran(m): 2:25pm On Aug 20, 2008
zignor:

grin grin grin wink
Re: Fight Or Keep Silent? by girlsoswit(f): 2:26pm On Aug 20, 2008
Even if he tells you its the devil's work, wud you still av mercy.
Re: Fight Or Keep Silent? by syren: 2:27pm On Aug 20, 2008
$$Rhino:

When you make a 360 degree turn, u will be back facing the show and wont be facing the door.

oh yeah  

make that 180 wink

I was never any good at math
  cry
Re: Fight Or Keep Silent? by whitelexi(m): 2:28pm On Aug 20, 2008

I don't give second chances.

I dont either cool
So if i caught [clears throat] in bed with another, forget it!
Re: Fight Or Keep Silent? by onyinye2(f): 2:33pm On Aug 20, 2008
girlsoswit:

Even if he tells you its the devil's work, would you still av mercy.
Devil gini? Biko, if it is the devil's work, i will do onyinye's work, and leave your low timer ass.
Re: Fight Or Keep Silent? by ifyalways(f): 2:34pm On Aug 20, 2008
zignor:

Yeah
what abt "our" wife? kiss
Re: Fight Or Keep Silent? by girlsoswit(f): 2:49pm On Aug 20, 2008
But why can't you just show them a bit of your colour and leave some mysterious mark on the their body so dat she can show to her generation that it was as a result of somethn she did. Or you might want to act funny and tke the girls undies and clothes and burn them? I knw sme I no send girls will do that.
Re: Fight Or Keep Silent? by girlsoswit(f): 2:53pm On Aug 20, 2008
onyinye2:

Devil gini? Biko, if it is the devil's work, i will do onyinye's work, and leave your low timer ass.

Hmmm. Oyinye's work indeed.
Re: Fight Or Keep Silent? by onyinye2(f): 2:58pm On Aug 20, 2008
girlsoswit:

But why can't you just show them a bit of your colour and leave some mysterious mark on the their body so that she can show to her generation that it was as a result of somethn she did. Or you might want to act funny and tke the girls undies and clothes and burn them? I knw sme I no send girls will do that.
I would be tempted to. Very tempted to. But that would be like he was worth it. Like he was worth me going to jail on physical assault. So i aint going to jail for no one.
Re: Fight Or Keep Silent? by rampant(f): 3:00pm On Aug 20, 2008
most of u saying ,u'll walk out,im very sure u r d one whos going cut off their heads wt cutlass
Re: Fight Or Keep Silent? by Okanran(m): 3:01pm On Aug 20, 2008
girlsoswit:

But why can't you just show them a bit of your colour and leave some mysterious mark on the their body so that she can show to her generation that it was as a result of somethn she did.

Nne, abeg ooooh. E nefa rish dat level na lipsrsealed shocked
Re: Fight Or Keep Silent? by onyinye2(f): 3:02pm On Aug 20, 2008
rampant:

most of u saying ,u'll walk out,im very sure you're d one whos going cut off their heads wt cutlass
The old me would have done a wee bit more than that but. . . im learning to control my rage. Because when im enrage. . . . run for cover.
Re: Fight Or Keep Silent? by SENATORJD(m): 3:13pm On Aug 20, 2008
well walk out

and go get a gun
Re: Fight Or Keep Silent? by spikedcylinder: 3:46pm On Aug 20, 2008
I really cannot say what I will do sha but I do know that my whole body will begin to shake as soon as I see them.

Yes, lilly livered, I know. grin
Re: Fight Or Keep Silent? by Tgirl4real(f): 3:57pm On Aug 20, 2008
One thing for sure, I can never fight another woman over a man. I will be dissappointed, shocked. Infact, I may not be able to move at first. I guess i will just apologise and walk out i.e if he is just my bf. If na my husband, the girl go hear wiiin. For my house shooo o.

If he is just my boyfriend, i will forgive him if he comes back to plead but I will not go back to him. But if we are already married, then i will have to consider going back to him
Re: Fight Or Keep Silent? by madamkoko: 3:59pm On Aug 20, 2008
what responsible man will have another babe lying on the bed while he has a girlfriend.

I won't even waste time. THE END.
Re: Fight Or Keep Silent? by sinthia(f): 4:01pm On Aug 20, 2008
na so all of una go dey talk,
i'll walk away,i'll break his head,
i'll do a 360,even 720
blah blah blah
is it that easy??
its u guys/chicks that still go back to the guilty partner and plead
asking "wat did i do wrong?
"wat does she have dat i dont?"
make una no come here dey pretend dey form hard babes
Re: Fight Or Keep Silent? by naomijt(f): 4:05pm On Aug 20, 2008
sinthia:

i'll do a 360,even 720
blah blah blah
is it that easy??
asking "what did i do wrong?
"what does she have that i don't?"

lol. grin
Re: Fight Or Keep Silent? by bigfather(m): 4:08pm On Aug 20, 2008
sinthia:

i'll do a 360,even 720
blah blah blah
is it that easy??
asking "what did i do wrong?
"what does she have that i don't?"

By their words we shall know them !
You don take style dey confess wetin you go fit do. Anyway, as for me the whole game is over. I see no reason why i have to start fighting over a girl abi wetin i go tell police if them arrest me ? undecided

(1) (2) (Reply)

Help Narialand! / Help A Married Woman! / She was Cheating?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.