Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,142 members, 7,829,078 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:47 PM

Men Sometimes Needs To Be Taught A Lesson Or Two - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Men Sometimes Needs To Be Taught A Lesson Or Two (2786 Views)

Do Men Sometimes Feel Used After Sex / How I Taught My Boastful Date A Lesson / Why Do Nigerian Men Sometimes Hit Their Lovers? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Men Sometimes Needs To Be Taught A Lesson Or Two by idupaul: 7:04pm On Aug 21, 2008
What empire did u help him build, was it an empire of weasels lipsrsealed
Re: Men Sometimes Needs To Be Taught A Lesson Or Two by blokoncept(m): 7:04pm On Aug 21, 2008
swithat, if he dosnt value your love someother person can love.he is not your  true love.
darling.try next door
Re: Men Sometimes Needs To Be Taught A Lesson Or Two by santavista: 7:05pm On Aug 21, 2008
Palmacious palma,

Dis ur tori na long tin o. I gbadun ur style well well. Na juju u dey use kill am slowly or na majele(slow poison). D bros don ova show u so u wan revenge. U deserve a medal.

I looked tru ur ealier posts. I observed a ting or two. Firstly, u ve ur picture posted on one thread where u were praising ur glorious beauty (LOL) and on another u were advertising ur makeup business with ur numbers on. Dat one na enough evidence to identify who ur bobo be. Abeg make una look d babe well o. Anybodi wey sabi her guy tell am make e waka far.

Wen u kill am finish, who go cum marry u? As for me, ur looks ar nt up to specs yet. And you ve just showed hw shallow  u reason too , meaning no character or you once had it but lost it. Sorry case. Any guy wey wan shag u just wan run pipe through u.

As i dey follow u tlk nw, stop dat nonsense and give ur bobo everytin. No cum hia to yarn dust again.
Re: Men Sometimes Needs To Be Taught A Lesson Or Two by StephenP(m): 7:08pm On Aug 21, 2008
palma:

well am sure your post is nothing to write home about thats y it was deleted thank goodness i didnt see it.

Oh here it is!! See it here!! [size=15pt]Was that when you decided to become "light skinned"? LMAO!! Well, before you do all that, please work on your writing and I mean WORK on it. I got lost in it.[/size]

santavista:

Palmacious palma,

Dis your tori na long tin o. I gbadun your style well well. Na juju u dey use kill am slowly or na majele(slow poison). D bros don ova show u so u wan revenge. You deserve a medal.

I looked tru your ealier posts. I observed a ting or two. Firstly, u ve your picture posted on one thread where u were praising your glorious beauty (LOL) and on another u were advertising your makeup business with your numbers on. Dat one na enough evidence to identify who your bobo be. Abeg make una look d babe well o. Anybodi wey sabi her guy tell am make e waka far.

Wen u kill am finish, who go come marry u? As for me, your looks ar nt up to specs yet. And you ve just showed hw shallow  u reason too , meaning no character or you once had it but lost it. Sorry case. Any guy wey wan shag u just wan run pipe through u.

As i dey follow u tlk nw, stop that nonsense and give your bobo everytin. No come hia to yarn dust again.

Funny enough, I think I've seen her before with a friend of mine. . . wait, let me check.
Re: Men Sometimes Needs To Be Taught A Lesson Or Two by KarmaMod(f): 7:12pm On Aug 21, 2008
While I find your plan amusing

I just think it['s weird that you would waste your newly transformed self on him. Why waste your time on acting getting back WITH HIM.

Get with someone else who didnt mess with your hand and stop putting so much effort at getting back at him. He doesnt deserve so much of your time like that
Re: Men Sometimes Needs To Be Taught A Lesson Or Two by palma(f): 7:17pm On Aug 21, 2008
@ stephen sick men like you needs to be in an asylum
cuz i wonder what you look like, a monkey i presume i wish we would all be allowed to post our pix and lets decide if you are worth replying. lol!
Re: Men Sometimes Needs To Be Taught A Lesson Or Two by 4Play(m): 7:17pm On Aug 21, 2008
KarmaMod:

While I find your plan amusing

Plan?   You mean you discerned a plan amidst her incoherent ramble?  grin
Re: Men Sometimes Needs To Be Taught A Lesson Or Two by savanaha: 7:20pm On Aug 21, 2008
ohhhhhh snap. I told you it was coming. Lets watch it a get down. This is hilarious, working is boring today and Nairaland is cracking me up.
Re: Men Sometimes Needs To Be Taught A Lesson Or Two by Nobody: 7:20pm On Aug 21, 2008
poster stephen is one sweet guy oooo grin
Re: Men Sometimes Needs To Be Taught A Lesson Or Two by StephenP(m): 7:22pm On Aug 21, 2008
palma:

@ stephen sick men like you needs need to be in an asylum[b].[/b]
because i I wonder what you look like, a monkey i presume[b],[/b] i I wish we would all be allowed to post our pix and let[b]'[/b]s decide if you are worth replying. lol!

LMAO this is fun!! Sweetie, go ahead and check my profile picture, that is where you are supposed to put up your pictures, not on threads asking if you're too light skinned. LOL
Re: Men Sometimes Needs To Be Taught A Lesson Or Two by ssRhino: 7:23pm On Aug 21, 2008
Vengeance is never the best way to deal with issues.
Re: Men Sometimes Needs To Be Taught A Lesson Or Two by ssRhino: 7:26pm On Aug 21, 2008
palma:

@ stephen sick men like you needs to be in an asylum
because i wonder what you look like, a monkey i presume i wish we would all be allowed to post our pix and lets decide if you are worth replying. lol!

u are razor lips oh, men, u sure knows how to throw jabs oh, chill my sister.
Re: Men Sometimes Needs To Be Taught A Lesson Or Two by minute(f): 7:27pm On Aug 21, 2008
LMAO.Girl you are cracking me up!

Thats your way of getting even?

Oma te bo nbe nio,believe me!
Re: Men Sometimes Needs To Be Taught A Lesson Or Two by jaquan(m): 7:29pm On Aug 21, 2008
sistawoman abi na expired afi you crack me up with your jargons.
Re: Men Sometimes Needs To Be Taught A Lesson Or Two by hunniebomb(f): 7:30pm On Aug 21, 2008
@ poster

go naked and ask God to deal with him. that is the most effective solution without any repercussion.
because the guy fit get iya aje (air force e.t.c) somewhere, and if he fit report u, yawa go gas.
Re: Men Sometimes Needs To Be Taught A Lesson Or Two by StephenP(m): 7:30pm On Aug 21, 2008
mesmya:

poster stephen is one sweet guy oooo grin

Aww . . . thanks. Can you give me a hint on your previous ID?
Re: Men Sometimes Needs To Be Taught A Lesson Or Two by ssRhino: 7:30pm On Aug 21, 2008
minute:

LMAO.Girl you are cracking me up!

Thats your way of getting even?

Oma te bo nbe nio,believe me!

why cant speak english, how do other gotta understand what u saying?
Re: Men Sometimes Needs To Be Taught A Lesson Or Two by KarmaMod(f): 8:01pm On Aug 21, 2008
You no understand language again, Rhino?

4Play, I think what I got from it is that she's ruining his business? tongue
Re: Men Sometimes Needs To Be Taught A Lesson Or Two by onyinye2(f): 8:09pm On Aug 21, 2008
@poster

This is actually funny to me. Reminds me of a movie. . . . anyways. To tell you the truth means i gotta give you my diagnoses. It is obviously this man still got a hold on you and you still have feelings for him. Me. . . if a low timer had pulled that trick on me, to hell with his ass. I'll be there toasting marshmallows why he burns in fury. I aint got no time for scrubs. He want to treat me like dirt, screw you. I don't need you . There is better out there anyways. So all this planning and lurking you is doing. . . will feel good at the moment. But eventually you are going to see the pain you brought on him. . . and start to feel sorry for him. Which is dangerous cause you might end up taking him back. So if i were you, i would just leave. He aint worth your time of day. I should know.
Re: Men Sometimes Needs To Be Taught A Lesson Or Two by Jtlyrics(m): 8:14pm On Aug 21, 2008
Guess 'm in de wrong room, buh! Hey palma,why not free dat dude and concentrate on a consultancy scheme-u gon make money-more money runnin dat.u seem tu got some energy et vibes,de way u stand dese guys in here-ur one super chicken,sorry,chick.lolo!
Re: Men Sometimes Needs To Be Taught A Lesson Or Two by chika98: 8:15pm On Aug 21, 2008
I don't know why people like to waste time on stupid stuff. What if he doesn't notice you or the "new" you? You really need to prioritize.
Re: Men Sometimes Needs To Be Taught A Lesson Or Two by bigboyslim(m): 8:19pm On Aug 21, 2008
OMG. so many scorned women in the house. you girls need to get something straight, you won't be the first to get used and you definitely won't be the last. People use people everyday, men use women, women use men, or what do you have to say for those university boyfriend's whose chicks carry aristo as if its a degree requirement. I dont see those boys going around trying to throw acid on them or whatever. You girls need to wake up and act like mature individuals, and calm your raging hormones. Instead of trying to destroy someone why not channel that energy into something more productive like making yourself a better person and eventually if you were really worth it, the betrayer would realize the value of what he lost.

Please, lets use our heads and refuse to give in to emotions.
Re: Men Sometimes Needs To Be Taught A Lesson Or Two by onyinye2(f): 8:22pm On Aug 21, 2008
bigboyslim:

OMG. so many scorned women in the house. you girls need to get something straight, you won't be the first to get used and you definitely won't be the last. People use people everyday, men use women, women use men, or what do you have to say for those university boyfriend's whose chicks carry aristo as if its a degree requirement. I don't see those boys going around trying to throw acid on them or whatever. You girls [/i]need to wake up and act like [i]mature individuals, and calm your raging hormones. Instead of trying to destroy someone why not channel that energy into something more productive like making yourself a better person and eventually if you were really worth it, [/i]the betrayer would realize the value of what he lost.

[i]Please, lets use our heads and refuse to give in to emotions.

Hmmm. . . . . Truly Questionable.
Re: Men Sometimes Needs To Be Taught A Lesson Or Two by Outstrip(f): 8:37pm On Aug 21, 2008
Palma I sure understand your anger. And I know it feels good to think of 'finishing" him. I admit it even makes me happy too. But hold up. He has hurt you and you want to spend more time out of your life to make him misreable. Have you not given him enough years of your life? You are still giving him control. He still has control. Honestly I would say show him pepper but I am pretty sure that you will be having more fun focusing that energy on yourself. Time will heal the rest.
Re: Men Sometimes Needs To Be Taught A Lesson Or Two by topup: 8:49pm On Aug 21, 2008
Sorry, but I was with you until you said you were bringing him down one by one. Why can't you just leave the man alone, he would have learnt his lesson from the absence of your positive influence anyways. Treat people the way you would like to be treated. I know if I loved someone and they hurt me, I would want nothing to do with them afterwards, and if they came back to me begging, that would be my reward, the fact that they have to eat their own words. I think what you're doing is extremely childish and now you're both as bad as each other, because you obviously couldn't care less about him. Why are you with him then, just to bring trouble to his life - because you think he deserves it? You don't realise that you're just wasting your time, the best revenge you can ever give anybody who's hurt you is to let them go and move on, find something better, when they're still running around chasing multiple girls, you'll be with someone who truly loves you and appreciates you. Instead of looking for this, you are wasting valuable time with someone you don't love or truly care for, the worst part is you think you're in control, he still has a hold on you to the point you're with him and spending all this effort trying to get your own back.

Anyways, who are we to dish out punishment to others, we are not perfect either, the only 'person' who I think can do this is God, and believe me he'll deliver on a grander scale than you can imagine!!

Well, I've said my bit anyways, like it or lump it.  sad
Re: Men Sometimes Needs To Be Taught A Lesson Or Two by topup: 8:53pm On Aug 21, 2008
bigboyslim:

Instead of trying to destroy someone why not channel that energy into something more productive like making yourself a better person and eventually if you were really worth it, the betrayer would realize the value of what he lost.

Please, lets use our heads and refuse to give in to emotions.

Agreed!
Re: Men Sometimes Needs To Be Taught A Lesson Or Two by Moyola(f): 9:01pm On Aug 21, 2008
@ poster

mehhn!! u rily mean him!!
Re: Men Sometimes Needs To Be Taught A Lesson Or Two by KarmaMod(f): 9:16pm On Aug 21, 2008
I
don't see those boys going around trying to throw acid on them or whatever

Wasnt there a epidemic a couple of years back where Naija men were pouring acid on their wife/gf's faces/bodies?

How soon they forget.
Re: Men Sometimes Needs To Be Taught A Lesson Or Two by sistawoman: 9:18pm On Aug 21, 2008
KarmaMod:

I
Wasnt there a epidemic a couple of years back where Naija men were pouring acid on their wife/girlfriend's faces/bodies?

How soon they forget.

Just last year we had a woman that was set on fire, while at work and awake, by an exbf.
Re: Men Sometimes Needs To Be Taught A Lesson Or Two by ssRhino: 9:39pm On Aug 21, 2008
But 2 wrongs dont make one right,we need to look for ways to stop all those kinda madness and not how to add to the epidemic.
Re: Men Sometimes Needs To Be Taught A Lesson Or Two by savanaha: 9:43pm On Aug 21, 2008
On her behalf she's just a mad black woman. Tyler Perry touched on it in his movie with Madea so watch it
Re: Men Sometimes Needs To Be Taught A Lesson Or Two by topup: 9:51pm On Aug 21, 2008
savanaha:

On her behalf she's just a mad black woman. Tyler Perry touched on it in his movie with Madea so watch it

Man I hate that term, mad or angry!!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Controversies Trail 28 Year-old’s Nigerian Marriage To 68 Year-old Greek Woman / My Babe Is Hotter Than Your Babe / I Need Your Sincere Advice. No Insult Please

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.