Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,121 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:22 AM

I Need Your Sincere Advice. No Insult Please - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Need Your Sincere Advice. No Insult Please (2772 Views)

Guys One Word For Me Here !!!!!!!!!!!!! No Insult Please / Please People In The House Advice Me No Insult Pls / I Need Your Advice On This Relationship (no Insult Pls) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Your Sincere Advice. No Insult Please by bunmioguns(m): 9:22am On Nov 18, 2014
I have a girlfriend. She is 20,
while I am 24.

She is using Blackberry and i-phone while I am using Nokia Asha 202. I bought the phones for her because I love her so
much. I send
#400 recharge card to her everyday but
she doesn't call
me. She only flashes me.

Whenever we go to restaurant I buy
5-alive and
fried rice for her
while I drink only table water and
peanuts.

One day I bought #400 recharge card for
her; when we
were together,
she called another guy and told the
guy that she
loves him and will marry him.

When I asked her who she was calling, she said
that she was only joking.
She has never ever visited my house
and she doesn't allow me to visit her house. Whenever I want to
hug her she would shout at me harshly.

What should I do? Should I increase the recharg card I buy for
her to #750? or should I buy
another Blackberry
phone Z10 (85,000) for her and i-phone6 (458,000)for her too? I know that she loves me very much and she is just pretending as if she dont?.....My true life story...Please advise me....

embarassed cry
Re: I Need Your Sincere Advice. No Insult Please by Nobody: 9:24am On Nov 18, 2014
see your life
Re: I Need Your Sincere Advice. No Insult Please by Nobody: 9:24am On Nov 18, 2014
you are a great fool
Re: I Need Your Sincere Advice. No Insult Please by MuguliciousMUGU: 9:25am On Nov 18, 2014
Jokes section please
Re: I Need Your Sincere Advice. No Insult Please by bunmioguns(m): 9:26am On Nov 18, 2014
Wonderlands:
you are a great fool

cry cry
Re: I Need Your Sincere Advice. No Insult Please by bunmioguns(m): 9:27am On Nov 18, 2014
MuguliciousMUGU:
Jokes section please

undecided
Re: I Need Your Sincere Advice. No Insult Please by KMTee(f): 9:29am On Nov 18, 2014
since you said no insults
then i don't have anything to say to you
Re: I Need Your Sincere Advice. No Insult Please by Jchi9876: 9:30am On Nov 18, 2014
Olodo! Nah hunger go kill you.no go read ur book! Continue hallucinating
Re: I Need Your Sincere Advice. No Insult Please by vizkiz: 9:31am On Nov 18, 2014
Op you are MAD...infact, na God go purnish you angry

What am i even typing?? He is already purnishing you undecided
Re: I Need Your Sincere Advice. No Insult Please by Lagusta(m): 9:35am On Nov 18, 2014
Hey, take it easy on bunmioguns, this is just a joke.... He is old enough to give birth to all of una combined....

And he sells cheap mtn data, so click on my signature
Re: I Need Your Sincere Advice. No Insult Please by Nobody: 9:46am On Nov 18, 2014
A fool at your age is a fool forever. I wont be surprised if this cook story will become reality in your life. grow up man, this story has been repeated more than 3times on NL must you repeat a story every month.
Re: I Need Your Sincere Advice. No Insult Please by FLAWLES(f): 9:52am On Nov 18, 2014
ADVICE=increase d airtime to 1500..........change her phone ad get her blackberry Q20(if am correct)buy her d latex iphone6..............IDIO.T that would do
Re: I Need Your Sincere Advice. No Insult Please by bunmioguns(m): 10:01am On Nov 18, 2014
wilsondave:
A fool at your age is a fool forever. I wont be surprised if this cook story will become reality in your life. grow up man, this story has been repeated more than 3times on NL must you repeat a story every month.

Re: I Need Your Sincere Advice. No Insult Please by bunmioguns(m): 10:01am On Nov 18, 2014
FLAWLES:
ADVICE=increase d airtime to 1500..........change her phone ad get her blackberry Q20(if am correct)buy her d latex iphone6..............IDIO.T that would do

Re: I Need Your Sincere Advice. No Insult Please by bunmioguns(m): 10:02am On Nov 18, 2014
Lagusta:
Hey, take it easy on bunmioguns, this is just a joke.... He is old enough to give birth to all of una combined....

And he sells cheap mtn data, so click on my signature

cool cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Need Your Sincere Advice. No Insult Please by FLAWLES(f): 10:02am On Nov 18, 2014
[quote author=bunmioguns post=28117971][/quote].OLOSHI
Re: I Need Your Sincere Advice. No Insult Please by bunmioguns(m): 10:03am On Nov 18, 2014
vizkiz:
Op you are MAD...infact, na God go purnish you angry

What am i even typing?? He is already purnishing you undecided

I only asked for your advice

cry cry
Re: I Need Your Sincere Advice. No Insult Please by Cholls(m): 10:04am On Nov 18, 2014
bunmioguns:
I have a girlfriend. She is 20,
while I am 24.

Whenever we go to restaurant I buy
5-alive and
fried rice for her
while I drink only table water and
peanuts.

One day I bought #400 recharge card for
her; when we
were together,
she called another guy and told the
guy that she
loves him

She has never ever visited my house

[b][/b]What should I do? Should I increase the recharg card I buy for
her to #750? or should I buy
another Blackberry
phone Z10 (85,000) for her and i-phone6 (458,000)for her too? I know that she loves me very much and she is just pretending as if she dont?.....My true life story...Please advise me....

embarassed cry
my brother grin grin grin grin grin
Re: I Need Your Sincere Advice. No Insult Please by bunmioguns(m): 10:05am On Nov 18, 2014
FLAWLES:
.OLOSHI

Ni e

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Need Your Sincere Advice. No Insult Please by Evina(f): 10:07am On Nov 18, 2014
Buy her Range Rover Sport wink the kind Mr Cork drives.

Take her to see the Eiffel tower wink

And give her your ATM cards and pins wink

I bet you, she will start flashing you more oftensmiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Need Your Sincere Advice. No Insult Please by Nobody: 10:13am On Nov 18, 2014
wilsondave:
EXACTLY
Re: I Need Your Sincere Advice. No Insult Please by bunmioguns(m): 10:15am On Nov 18, 2014
Evina:

Thank you sister

Best advise so far
Re: I Need Your Sincere Advice. No Insult Please by bunmioguns(m): 10:17am On Nov 18, 2014
mizzkeji44:

EXACTLY

Re: I Need Your Sincere Advice. No Insult Please by Nobody: 10:18am On Nov 18, 2014
Evina:

Loolgringringrin
Do you think the op has the money to buy range rover.
Re: I Need Your Sincere Advice. No Insult Please by bunmioguns(m): 10:20am On Nov 18, 2014
mizzkeji44:

Loolgringringrin

cry cry cry
Re: I Need Your Sincere Advice. No Insult Please by bunmioguns(m): 10:24am On Nov 18, 2014
Cholls:
my brother grin grin grin grin grin

grin

grin
Re: I Need Your Sincere Advice. No Insult Please by Evina(f): 10:26am On Nov 18, 2014
mizzkeji44:

Loolgringringrin

If more NLders patronizes His "cheap data plan" business grin
Re: I Need Your Sincere Advice. No Insult Please by bunmioguns(m): 10:28am On Nov 18, 2014
Evina:

If more NLders patronizes His "cheap data plan" business grin

Re: I Need Your Sincere Advice. No Insult Please by Evina(f): 10:29am On Nov 18, 2014
bunmioguns:

Thank you sister

Best advise so far

Bro, why don't you thank me with a free MTN data plan? wink
Re: I Need Your Sincere Advice. No Insult Please by bunmioguns(m): 10:32am On Nov 18, 2014
Evina:

Bro, why don't you thank me with a free MTN data plan? wink

Re: I Need Your Sincere Advice. No Insult Please by Evina(f): 10:34am On Nov 18, 2014
bunmioguns:

Guys like you endorse lies about Nigerian guys. Lies like they are ingrates sad

I just advertised your business, free of charge. Out of the goodness of my heart! Do you know how much I am paid to design a business development model?

And what do I get from you? angry angry
Re: I Need Your Sincere Advice. No Insult Please by Nobody: 10:43am On Nov 18, 2014
grin grin
Nice try

(1) (2) (Reply)

Lost Interest In My Girlfriend / Help!wanna Get Baptized And Dont Know If I Shuld Break Up My Relationship / Time Table Biography Interview For Miss Nairaland 2015

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.