Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,442 members, 7,812,326 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:42 AM

Men Sometimes Needs To Be Taught A Lesson Or Two - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Men Sometimes Needs To Be Taught A Lesson Or Two (2777 Views)

Do Men Sometimes Feel Used After Sex / How I Taught My Boastful Date A Lesson / Why Do Nigerian Men Sometimes Hit Their Lovers? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Men Sometimes Needs To Be Taught A Lesson Or Two by palma(f): 4:52pm On Aug 21, 2008
I have come to the conclusion that if women folks continue to behave like fools men are going to take them for granted. Let [b]me tell you a story of a guy i dated and how he is paying for dumping out in the cold when i needed him most. I loved him with all my life put all my hopes on him i wanted no other man he was the first man in life and the only one i intended to stay with, my friends and family warned me but i refused to listen to them cuz i was so into him. Then one day i went to his house saw another woman he introduced me as his friend and introduced the girl as his girlfriend, after two years of dating him? Well i kept my kool and didnt say anything infact i chatted with the girl, then i left i was heart broken and worn out, i cried my whole life out i cursed myself. But i never learnt my lesson i still went back to him he used me like b4 and i started seeing different girls with him, so i couldnt take it any more i called it quits with him.
Actually i know what my problem was, i wasnt sophisticated enough for him i look mouse like and fragile so i went out of my way to sharpen my looks men who failed to recognise me started calling but i have a mission, now am back with him i helped him to build an empire and am crashing it one after the other cuz he is not man enough for me. "WHAT GOES AROUND COMES AROUND" And i won't stop until all i have worked for in his life is brought down, and i mean every single bit cuz what he is today was by my doing. wink[/b]
Re: Men Sometimes Needs To Be Taught A Lesson Or Two by jaquan(m): 4:55pm On Aug 21, 2008
i hope you dont get fairer in complexion while accomplishing that!
Re: Men Sometimes Needs To Be Taught A Lesson Or Two by ashe2(f): 5:09pm On Aug 21, 2008
winki second d motion
Re: Men Sometimes Needs To Be Taught A Lesson Or Two by sistawoman: 5:17pm On Aug 21, 2008
Hell hath no furry on a woman scorned.
Re: Men Sometimes Needs To Be Taught A Lesson Or Two by gabelogan(m): 5:20pm On Aug 21, 2008
palma:

I have come to the conclusion that if women folks continue to behave like fools men are going to take them for granted. Let [b]me tell you a story of a guy i dated and how he is paying for dumping out in the cold when i needed him most. I loved him with all my life put all my hopes on him i wanted no other man he was the first man in life and the only one i intended to stay with, my friends and family warned me but i refused to listen to them because i was so into him. Then one day i went to his house saw another woman he introduced me as his friend and introduced the girl as his girlfriend, after two years of dating him? Well i kept my kool and didnt say anything infact i chatted with the girl, then i left i was heart broken and worn out, i cried my whole life out i cursed myself. But i never learnt my lesson i still went back to him he used me like before and i started seeing different girls with him, so i couldnt take it any more i called it quits with him.
Actually i know what my problem was, i wasnt sophisticated enough for him i look mouse like and fragile so i went out of my way to sharpen my looks men who failed to recognise me started calling but i have a mission, now am back with him i helped him to build an empire and am crashing it one after the other because he is not man enough for me. "WHAT GOES AROUND COMES AROUND" And i won't stop until all i have worked for in his life is brought down, and i mean every single bit because what he is today was by my doing. wink[/b]

why you dey tell us your life story? you for go police station go report for there, you go even write statement!!

damn you are one hell of a light skinned bitter b*****
Re: Men Sometimes Needs To Be Taught A Lesson Or Two by hunniebomb(f): 5:26pm On Aug 21, 2008
i will continue to say this:
guys, don't play with girls emotions or u will have them turn into bride of chucky or something from a scary movie.
Re: Men Sometimes Needs To Be Taught A Lesson Or Two by jaquan(m): 5:29pm On Aug 21, 2008
hunniebomb:

i will continue to say this:
guys, don't play with girls emotions or u will have them turn into bride of chucky or something from a scary movie.
ohhhh, we are shaking in our pants, we are so scared of you girls.
Re: Men Sometimes Needs To Be Taught A Lesson Or Two by palma(f): 5:30pm On Aug 21, 2008
gabe_logan:

why you dey tell us your life story? you for go police station go report for there, you go even write statement!!

damn you are one hell of a light skinned bitter b*****
 LOL! y are u so bitter cuz i am not talking to you am talking to the girls, so if you get bad belle for me go somehwhere else to vent your opinion afterall you are not the guy, although i know guys like you are the ones who do such things to their harmless girls well my able half men you days are numbered they will surely come for you too.    tongue
Re: Men Sometimes Needs To Be Taught A Lesson Or Two by sistawoman: 5:31pm On Aug 21, 2008
I personally think he deserves every single thing you are doing to him.

You must remember the same people you shitted on going up is the same people you will see coming down.  

I can be your best friend and most trusted confidant but when you shit on me i will distroy you.  I just dont want you hurt or wounded I want you to be destroyed.  Ask Randolph Job what the hell I did to him when he threated my kids, that is if you can find the box he is living on in the street.  I stripped everything away, friends, family, job, freedom all of it.
Re: Men Sometimes Needs To Be Taught A Lesson Or Two by bollingjoe(m): 5:33pm On Aug 21, 2008
@ poster Pls can u temper mercy wit justice
Re: Men Sometimes Needs To Be Taught A Lesson Or Two by Gamine(f): 5:35pm On Aug 21, 2008
Madam

upon all, you still they act like fool. undecided

Some women eh!
Re: Men Sometimes Needs To Be Taught A Lesson Or Two by palma(f): 5:41pm On Aug 21, 2008
Gamine:

Madam

upon all, you still they act like fool. undecided

Some women eh!
Well like i said you guys are only pissed cuz i hit a sore subject in your bones, cuz i know if it where you a girl did such thing to you, you will have her head but when it comes to women we must take shits abi? You are quite sick sorry i meant silly.
Re: Men Sometimes Needs To Be Taught A Lesson Or Two by Gamine(f): 5:48pm On Aug 21, 2008
Guy?

Your brain is flabby.

Really.
Re: Men Sometimes Needs To Be Taught A Lesson Or Two by jaquan(m): 5:48pm On Aug 21, 2008
sistawoman:

I personally think he deserves every single thing you are doing to him.

You must remember the same people you shitted on going up is the same people you will see coming down.  

I can be your best friend and most trusted confidant but when you shit on me i will distroy you.  I just don't want you hurt or wounded I want you to be destroyed.  Ask Randolph Job what the hell I did to him when he threated my kids, that is if you can find the box he is living on in the street.  I stripped everything away, friends, family, job, freedom all of it.

sisterwoman you need to take a chillpill, with all your power rants of how you can destroy men. i dont know whose making you feel this way but you absolutely need a reality check. Go take care of your numerous kids and naija husband and stop feeding us with all your annoying/senseless rants. EXPIRED AFI!
Re: Men Sometimes Needs To Be Taught A Lesson Or Two by hunniebomb(f): 5:48pm On Aug 21, 2008
@ jaquan
for real, u should be shaking.
have u ever heard of the this statement : hell hath no fury like a woman scorned. this statement is soooooooooooooooooooooooo true.
try it to believe it. experience is the best teacher

yeye people.
Re: Men Sometimes Needs To Be Taught A Lesson Or Two by sistawoman: 5:50pm On Aug 21, 2008
jaquan:

sisterwoman you need to take a chillpill, with all your power rants of how you can destroy men. i don't know whose making you feel this way but you absolutely need a reality check. Go take care of your numerous kids and naija husband and stop feeding us with all your annoying/senseless rants. EXPIRED AFI!

What makes you think you can shit on a woman and she just take it?

You men do it all the time. A woman treats you foul and yall bastards get together to think of how to distroy her. It is about time another woman dished out what he was serving.
Re: Men Sometimes Needs To Be Taught A Lesson Or Two by sistawoman: 5:51pm On Aug 21, 2008
hunniebomb:

@ jaquan
have u ever heard of the this statement : hell hath no fury like a woman scorned. this statement is soooooooooooooooooooooooo true.

yeye people.

Thanks
Re: Men Sometimes Needs To Be Taught A Lesson Or Two by jaquan(m): 5:52pm On Aug 21, 2008
hunniebomb:

@ jaquan

yeye people.

thats why naija men are shooting all their wifes in america. not that i support it.
girls like you end up being battered housewives!
Re: Men Sometimes Needs To Be Taught A Lesson Or Two by palma(f): 6:00pm On Aug 21, 2008
Sorry gamine didnt look cuz i thought you were a guy but anyway i don't know if you've ever experienced a long term relationship that you suffered for and at the end of the day he dumps you well if you have not you will never understand and if you are married you can never understand unless your husband tries it. Have you seen what jealous husband do to their wives without even knowing the truth? Have you seen young women left to fend for themselves with their children while their so called husband go for other girls? Even if i don't want to do this the fact that he brought a girl to me is lowly enough. Have ever experience a situation whereby parades his girlfriends in your presence. Think about it as a woman
Re: Men Sometimes Needs To Be Taught A Lesson Or Two by sistawoman: 6:05pm On Aug 21, 2008
jaquan:

thats why naija men are shooting all their wifes in america. not that i support it.
girls like you end up being battered housewives!

Those are the dumb ass ones that get shot.  Here in America you lock their asses up first, take away their freedom, then you go for the juggular.  By the time you are done with their stupid asses they sitting in jail triying to keep Buba off their brown eye.

Battered housewife my ass. You can get up to 30 years in prison to think about why the hell did i put my hands on that woman.
Re: Men Sometimes Needs To Be Taught A Lesson Or Two by hunniebomb(f): 6:11pm On Aug 21, 2008
@ jaquan
ori mi koo.
i can't end up has a battered housewife.
i know my worth. i have a high self esteem
if a guy thinks he can bash me, and go scot free, he is in for a wake up call.
i go cut off that thingy that is dangling between his legs.
i don't cheat, am always faithful in a relationship, so i expect the same, if not waka from me before u cheat.

hunniebomb has spoken, holla.
Re: Men Sometimes Needs To Be Taught A Lesson Or Two by Gamine(f): 6:11pm On Aug 21, 2008
Ive seen your situation and worse.

None of my sisters dated for less than 5years.

ITS CALLED LIFE.

You pick up the pieces and move on

What dosnt kill, will make you stronger!

Stop looking for how to Revenge and Live your life!

@Hunnie, its that same HIGH SELF-esteem that go land you for FAYA

me, me me syndrome, choi!
Re: Men Sometimes Needs To Be Taught A Lesson Or Two by rampant(f): 6:12pm On Aug 21, 2008
i don't support this,wats d use,to bring him down and accomplish what?to be called a heroine or what?plssssss its of no use abeg,it sounds too childish to me
Re: Men Sometimes Needs To Be Taught A Lesson Or Two by Nautillus(m): 6:15pm On Aug 21, 2008
Go figure . . .I guess the reason why the folks around you refer to you as a WITCH is not far fetched. . .i sorry 4 you
Re: Men Sometimes Needs To Be Taught A Lesson Or Two by kemisuga(f): 6:29pm On Aug 21, 2008
Palma i understand your story. I once experienced it.

I think you dnt need to revenge by yourself, let God deal with him for others to learn their lessons.
Re: Men Sometimes Needs To Be Taught A Lesson Or Two by Nautillus(m): 6:37pm On Aug 21, 2008
kemisuga:

Palma i understand your story. I once experienced it.
I think you dnt need to revenge by yourself, let God deal with him for others to learn their lessons.

@Poster . . .Pay very close attention to the Voice of reason it will do you alot of good.

You don't have to touch my IM, i didnt leave it on 4 you
Re: Men Sometimes Needs To Be Taught A Lesson Or Two by savanaha: 6:54pm On Aug 21, 2008
StephenP:

Was that when you decided to become "light skinned"? LMAO!! Well, before you do all that, please work on your writing and I mean WORK on it. I got lost in it.

That was fun-nii. Guess am looking around Nairaland for jokes today.
Re: Men Sometimes Needs To Be Taught A Lesson Or Two by ssRhino: 6:55pm On Aug 21, 2008
So with all yuo have done to the guy, did u feel better?
Are u at peace now with yourself?
Re: Men Sometimes Needs To Be Taught A Lesson Or Two by StephenP(m): 6:56pm On Aug 21, 2008
Why was my post deleted? All I did was ask a question.
Re: Men Sometimes Needs To Be Taught A Lesson Or Two by ima1(f): 6:59pm On Aug 21, 2008
looks like he needs to be taught a lesson, most men think they can use a woman n go free, time to show them we can be bitches too.
Re: Men Sometimes Needs To Be Taught A Lesson Or Two by sistawoman: 6:59pm On Aug 21, 2008
$$Rhino:

So with all yuo have done to the guy, did u feel better?
Are u at peace now with yourself?

If asking me, hell yes and I would do it again.

He threatened my children, any man to do that has crossed a line that can not be re-crossed.
Re: Men Sometimes Needs To Be Taught A Lesson Or Two by palma(f): 7:02pm On Aug 21, 2008
StephenP:

Why was my post deleted? All I did was ask a question.
well am sure your post is nothing to write home about thats y it was deleted thank goodness i didnt see it.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ladies: Impress Your Man. / Is It True Dt your At Risk If U Date your Age Mate:-such Relatnshps Dnt Work Out? / Re: My Heart Is Broken

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.