Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,896 members, 7,828,160 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:55 AM

Men Sometimes Needs To Be Taught A Lesson Or Two - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Men Sometimes Needs To Be Taught A Lesson Or Two (2785 Views)

Do Men Sometimes Feel Used After Sex / How I Taught My Boastful Date A Lesson / Why Do Nigerian Men Sometimes Hit Their Lovers? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Men Sometimes Needs To Be Taught A Lesson Or Two by hunniebomb(f): 9:53pm On Aug 21, 2008
there is a simple solution to all this.
guys, don't do anything that will make ur girl to cut off ur balls
girls don't do anything that will ur guy to pour acid for una face.
some peeps just want to take advantage of people thinking that can get away with it, and when the person (victim) come show them their red eyes (or worse), dem come cry pe the person is mean.

soooooooo, if una no wan listen to my 2cents, when yawa bust, don't come crying to nairaland oooooooo.
Re: Men Sometimes Needs To Be Taught A Lesson Or Two by bigboyslim(m): 10:43pm On Aug 21, 2008
KarmaMod:

I
Wasnt there a epidemic a couple of years back where Naija men were pouring acid on their wife/girlfriend's faces/bodies?

How soon they forget.

I believe when I made reference to this I was specifically referring to University Girls who have boyfriends and still go out with aristos. I wasn't referring to the entire male population. And agreed, with my chosen sample in this illustration, there are definitely a few isolated cases where gruesome revenge is taken, but the fact still remains that the number of guys in this class that would resort to throwing acid on their gf is negligible in proportion to the actual number of cases where a girl has a concurrent boyfriend and an aristo on the side.

And please, you make it sound like ladies don't throw acid to, even on themselves at that. Anyway, my point here is not to justify either act, my point is to desist from seeking revenge as it does not add any value to a person's life. It might give a temporary psychological satisfaction but in the long run, it doesn't make your life any better.
Re: Men Sometimes Needs To Be Taught A Lesson Or Two by cyrusdevir(m): 11:33pm On Aug 21, 2008
b4 u cut off that thingy between the legs of the guy,,, he will cut the one between ur legs first i.e the CLIOTS.
AND if u kick him between his legs,, he will also hit u between ur legs,
unless u have a policy that WHAT I DON'T LIKE ANYBODY SO TO ME , I WOULDN'T LIKE DOING IT TO SOMEBODY ELSE,
so my dear i suggest u leave everytin in the hands of God b/c what if u where the person that did it to him''
JUST LEAVE GOD TO FIGHT UR BATTLE.
Re: Men Sometimes Needs To Be Taught A Lesson Or Two by topup: 2:49am On Aug 22, 2008
Acid this, acid that! Sounds fun! Is it like a water fight sorta thing? tongue

Then we have someone else talking about 'the in between your legs', what is the world coming to!? Live and let live!
Re: Men Sometimes Needs To Be Taught A Lesson Or Two by Nobody: 10:41am On Aug 22, 2008
Poster why are you blaming the guy for your foolishness. The way I see it, he never really wanted you. Fine, he dated you, slept with you and moved on, you should have moved on too. He made it obvious to you that he wanted nothing more to do with you but you kept on going back. You were naive, foolish and very weak. He might have deceived you but you shd at least take some responsibility.

I worry about you, you obviously have a low self esteem and you dont sound like a very intelligent person. Your plan might backfire. I'd be carfeul if I were you.
Re: Men Sometimes Needs To Be Taught A Lesson Or Two by bigfather(m): 10:48am On Aug 22, 2008
@Poster
Then what will be your gain after crashing down the so called empire ? Remember like you quoted " WHAT GOES ROUND COMES ROUND" This will keep on happening over and over again until something bad happens. So i suggest you forget about him or rather make the guy your past tense and move forward . Abi na only the guy dey ? undecided
Re: Men Sometimes Needs To Be Taught A Lesson Or Two by Ibime(m): 11:01am On Aug 22, 2008
Nobody gets used that doesn't want to get used. . . . so all this talk Palma is talking is just yarning dust. . . . a respectable chick does not stay with a man who abuses her trust. . . . . I remember I once tried to play the role of 'Captain Save-a-Ho' for one chick whose boyfriend was physically and emotionally abusing her. . . . . in the end, the stupid bitch didn't stick with the plan, wouldn't call the police, nothing. . . . she just ended up back with her abuser and he must be abusing her till this day. . . . . . . like I said, no woman gets used who doesn't want to get used. . . . .thank god, my sisters are respectable people. . . . the day my sister's boyfriend cheated on her is the day she left him. . . . exactly 12 months later, she was married to the best brother in-law a man could hope to have. . . . . chicks need to start respecting themselves.
Re: Men Sometimes Needs To Be Taught A Lesson Or Two by Bazz1905: 11:34am On Aug 22, 2008
Remember, the Chinese have a saying, "He who seeks revenge should first dig two graves"
Re: Men Sometimes Needs To Be Taught A Lesson Or Two by manchibabe: 12:31pm On Aug 22, 2008
@ post
the energy u r goin to use to plan a revenge battle for the senseless bobo, why dont u channel it into gettin d hottest guy nd flauntin it in his face, sure dat will pain him if he realises that u can do better with a guy hotter nd richer dan him
just a tot o
Re: Men Sometimes Needs To Be Taught A Lesson Or Two by ssRhino: 2:21pm On Aug 22, 2008
manchibabe:

@ post
the energy you're goin to use to plan a revenge battle for the senseless bobo, why don't u channel it into gettin d hottest guy nd flauntin it in his face, sure that will pain him if he realises that u can do better with a guy hotter nd richer dan him
just a tot o

u are very sensible.
Re: Men Sometimes Needs To Be Taught A Lesson Or Two by Sisikill: 3:35pm On Aug 22, 2008
@ Topic

You have that all wrong mah dear, it’s GIRLS who need to be taught a lesson.

Lemme break it down for you

I loved him with all my life

What the heck? 

put all my hopes on him

Double what the heck?    

i wanted no other man he was the first man in life and the only one i intended to stay with,

Shaking my head in pity

my friends and family warned me but i refused to listen to them because i was so into him

See, why you need to be taught a lesson?

Then one day i went to his house saw another woman he introduced me as his friend and introduced the girl as his girlfriend, after two years of dating him?

Bwahaha! Perfect Lesson  grin  grin

Well i kept my kool and didnt say anything infact i chatted with the girl.
shocked
Jeebus, Marian and Justine! Who is his juju man and how can I get his #?

i left i was heart broken and worn out, i cried my whole life out i cursed myself.

Awwww, now I feel sorry for you. . . NOT! Anyway, I hope you learnt your lesson.

But i never learnt my lesson i still went back to him he used me like before and i started seeing different girls with him

Oh, looks like I spoke too soon. Tell me again. . . Who needs to be taught a lesson??  undecided

so i couldnt take it any more i called it quits with him.

Okay now this where we disagree, you quit too soon. You should waited until after marriage, after your 3rd child and he brings home the 5th wife.

Actually i know what my problem was, i wasnt sophisticated enough for him

Hmmm, yeah okay. Everyone needs to tell themselves little white lies. I have no problem with that. wink

now am back with him

What’s that old saying? Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice . . .

i helped him to build an empire and am crashing it one after the other because he is not man enough for me.

Next Nairaland Topic from Palma - People help me ooooooooooh! I neeeeeed Advice! I stuck with him through thick and thin, now he has left me for someone else. What should I doooo ooooooooh??

Don’t worry we’ll be here to help with the lesson coz that's what friends are for. cheesy
Re: Men Sometimes Needs To Be Taught A Lesson Or Two by iice(f): 3:39pm On Aug 22, 2008
Sisi rofl. You try.
some people never learn. Even if they experience it 300times.
Re: Men Sometimes Needs To Be Taught A Lesson Or Two by Nautillus(m): 4:20pm On Aug 22, 2008
iice:

Sisi rofl. You try.
some people never learn. Even if they experience it 300times.

My dear . . . .see me see trouble oh . . .I know i can always count on you NLNDers to call a spade shovel. I told her that her actions will come bite her in the ass . . . .she even hit my IM and came to tell me crap.

Sisikill . . .you do river . . .You just sitdown dey look, i'm very sure your prediction WILL manifest.

You guyz do check out her other post about how ppl around her see her as a WITCH . . . .go figure undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Men Sometimes Needs To Be Taught A Lesson Or Two by whatwhat: 10:19pm On Aug 22, 2008
I think dis palma person has ADD, ur story is so made up, dis is some Nigerian Movie shit, dayum WTF. How stupid is d guy dat he cant realize yet dat u r out to get him,if there really is a guy. NB: keep being bitter im tellin d guy will still win at d end, Im helpin u complete ur script. and if u dnt know wat ADD means here's a lil help= ADD = Attention Deficit Disorder, get a life gal. Destroy him, yeah ryt. Freakin drama queen(flips d bird)
Re: Men Sometimes Needs To Be Taught A Lesson Or Two by Joseph6(m): 10:26pm On Aug 22, 2008
4 me the palma wld make a gud fantastic nollywood script writer coz the stroy line is bammmm!!!anyway i admit the story dey one kin (2swit2btru) but i luv her imagination keep it up girl
Re: Men Sometimes Needs To Be Taught A Lesson Or Two by skipo87(m): 11:11pm On Aug 22, 2008
u definately can't catch the wise ones, oya ti o fara bale.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ladies: Impress Your Man. / The Reputation Of Most Nigerian Men / Hot Topic For Your Eyes Only

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.