Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,560 members, 7,823,474 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:37 AM

Naija Men (majority), Why Na? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Naija Men (majority), Why Na? (2171 Views)

What Is That Thing That Naija Men Do That Turns You Off Completely? / Why Na...see What Territory Marking Has Caused Me Ooo / Naija Men And White Women (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Naija Men (majority), Why Na? by Nobody: 11:18pm On Aug 22, 2008
Ok, am not trying to crack on Naija men, but I've been a victim of more than two incident of a case of bad Nigerian men Hygiene.
I know that Nigeria has yet to import mint, peppermint gum etc (but am positively sure Nigeria got soap, right?). . . . but what could be the case of the awful odor coming from you guys?

Just imagine, my aunt had a visitor just the other day, but the minute I stepped close to greet him as the nice host I am, I couldn't help but to step back because of his odor. I kind of pity his wife/children.

And this is not the first time o.

Anywayz, Ladies, would you marry a man with bad hygiene even if you love him? Just imagine leaning up to kiss him, and suddenly a rush of nasty, dead rat smelling air blowing in your face. Naija men try sha, am not trying to say that only naija men stink o, but I am trying to say it's getting too much from them na. haba!
Re: Naija Men (majority), Why Na? by Nobody: 11:23pm On Aug 22, 2008
Any unnecessary bashing should be sent to my email at IDontCare@yahoo.com
Re: Naija Men (majority), Why Na? by Joseph6(m): 11:27pm On Aug 22, 2008
i now see the kind of threads u open so its the one dat wld stir drama. i know u have 2 maintain ur reputation as the no 1 drag queen of nl but must it be like dis carry ur thread comot jare
Re: Naija Men (majority), Why Na? by Nobody: 11:29pm On Aug 22, 2008
Joseph6:

i now see the kind of threads u open so its the one that would stir drama. i know u have 2 maintain your reputation as the no 1 drag queen of nl but must it be like this carry your thread comot jare
Is that what the poster is asking of you?
Why did you post? Are you a smelly naija man too?
Dude, you dey kampe, wowo and smelly. you try sha
Re: Naija Men (majority), Why Na? by onyinye2(f): 11:35pm On Aug 22, 2008
RUBY!!! LMAO!!! grin grin grin You know you is wrong for this. Oka if i was in this situation i would go and buy him some real good smelling soap, i. e. Calvin Klein, And tell him all lovingly that i just love the smell of this and it just drives me wild tongue and i would love for him to use this. You know be nice about it. Don't just go up to him as shove soap in his face. You aint going to get no results with that.
Re: Naija Men (majority), Why Na? by dreeldee: 11:37pm On Aug 22, 2008
where do you meet these agbero men eh undecided
Re: Naija Men (majority), Why Na? by Nobody: 11:37pm On Aug 22, 2008
dreeldee:

where do you meet these agbero men eh undecided
Nigeria/US
Re: Naija Men (majority), Why Na? by Nobody: 11:40pm On Aug 22, 2008
onyinye2:

RUBY!!! LMAO!!! grin grin grin You know you is wrong for this. Oka if i was in this situation i would go and buy him some real good smelling soap, i. e. Calvin Klein, And tell him all lovingly that i just love the smell of this and it just drives me wild tongue and i would love for him to use this. You know be nice about it. Don't just go up to him as shove soap in his face. You aint going to get no results with that.

I wish I could have told that guy that he stinks. I had to wipe the couch/ and spray my living room yest. Took me half an hour to get the house back to its regular fabreeze smelling atmosphere angry angry

Well, it makes buying gift easier for some naija men. Just a bar of soap and packs of mint.
Re: Naija Men (majority), Why Na? by dreeldee: 11:41pm On Aug 22, 2008
eh ya poor you, so unlucky with naija men, always meeting the wrong ones. Try other African countries like Kenyans, Ugandans etc i'm sure they don't smell like the naija men tongue tongue
Re: Naija Men (majority), Why Na? by Nobody: 11:45pm On Aug 22, 2008
dreeldee:

eh ya poor you, so unlucky with naija men, always meeting the wrong ones. Try other African countries like Kenyans, Ugandans etc i'm sure they don't smell like the naija men tongue tongue
Trust me, I've met some nice smelling Ghanians men.
The thing is, am not looking o, I just dey wonder why you ppl smell.

BtW, the topic is asking if the ladies would want to be stranded with this kinda men
Re: Naija Men (majority), Why Na? by onyinye2(f): 11:46pm On Aug 22, 2008
Ruby_Pearl:

I wish I could have told that guy that he stinks. I had to wipe the couch/ and spray my living room yest. Took me half an hour to get the house back to its regular fabreeze smelling atmosphere angry angry

Well, it makes buying gift easier for some naija men. Just a bar of soap and packs of mint.
You are so mean!!!! grin grin grin grin Yeah there was this one Indian dude that came to my place and uh long story short, the smell went from vanilla to curry. I had to do some cleaning to get my place smelling frutie tootie again.
Re: Naija Men (majority), Why Na? by dreeldee: 11:48pm On Aug 22, 2008
Ruby_Pearl:

Trust me, I've met some nice smelling Ghanians men.
The thing is, am not looking o, I just dey wonder[b] why you people smell.[/b]

BtW, the topic is asking if the ladies would want to be stranded with this kind of men

oloshi cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin you've been meeting the smelly ones
onyinye2:

You are so mean!!!! grin grin grin grin Yeah there was this one Indian dude that came to my place and uh long story short, the smell went from vanilla to curry. I had to do some cleaning to get my place smelling frutie tootie again.
I used to have lots of them as friends when i was in Asia, for real some indians smell so bad cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Naija Men (majority), Why Na? by Nobody: 11:51pm On Aug 22, 2008
dreeldee:

oloshi cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin you've been meeting the smelly ones
Yes, I have.
Guess Nigeria is not the place to meet clean hygiene, good looking men. . . . .just wish my mom would realize his and stop annoying me with going to Nigeria to find someone angry
Re: Naija Men (majority), Why Na? by dreeldee: 11:54pm On Aug 22, 2008
Ruby_Pearl:

Yes, I have.
Guess Nigeria is not the place to meet clean hygiene, good looking men. . . . .just wish my mom would realize his and stop annoying me with going to Nigeria to find someone angry
why Nigeria when i'm here angry angry angry don't look too far i live within wink
Re: Naija Men (majority), Why Na? by StephenP(m): 11:54pm On Aug 22, 2008
@topic, Nigerian women aren't exactly sweet smelling either. I know . . .
Re: Naija Men (majority), Why Na? by onyinye2(f): 11:56pm On Aug 22, 2008
Ruby_Pearl:

Yes, I have.
Guess Nigeria is not the place to meet clean hygiene, good looking men. . . . .just wish my mom would realize this and stop annoying me with going to Nigeria to find someone angry
Ahhh Ruby, just do what i said when you meet a guy you really like. . . . . .

StephenP:

(sticks tongue out)
Re: Naija Men (majority), Why Na? by Nobody: 11:58pm On Aug 22, 2008
onyinye2:

Ahhh Ruby, just do what i said when you meet a guy you really like. . . . . .
I really hope he wnt be like the typical naija man o. . . . grin grin

StephenP:

Sharrap dia!!
hehehe, tongue

dreeldee:

why Nigeria when i'm here angry angry angry don't look too far i live within wink
Yea, abt that. . . . . . somehow am not into ekiti men lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Naija Men (majority), Why Na? by StephenP(m): 11:59pm On Aug 22, 2008
onyinye2:

(sticks tongue out)

Ruby_Pearl:

Sharrap dia!!
hehehe,  tongue

See? They're identifying themselves grin
Re: Naija Men (majority), Why Na? by Nobody: 12:01am On Aug 23, 2008
StephenP:

See? They're identifying themselves grin
I don't know about you, but I spent money to smell good too!

Stephen, give me your address so I can send you this nice smelling soap for Christmas grin grin
Re: Naija Men (majority), Why Na? by dreeldee: 12:02am On Aug 23, 2008
Ruby_Pearl:

Yea, about that. . . . . . somehow am not into ekiti men lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
angry angry angry angry i'm not into ekiti girls either
Re: Naija Men (majority), Why Na? by Nobody: 12:03am On Aug 23, 2008
dreeldee:

angry angry angry angry i'm not into ekiti girls either
Thank God!! Now comot for road tongue tongue
Re: Naija Men (majority), Why Na? by onyinye2(f): 12:04am On Aug 23, 2008
Ruby_Pearl:

I really hope he wnt be like the typical naija man o. . . . grin grin
Sharrap dia!!
hehehe,  tongue
Ahh typical Naija man for where? grin grin I will make sure he uses that soap that i spent my hard earned cash on. angry

StephenP:

See? They're identifying themselves  grin
Ruby. . . . you see trouble. Me i always make sure i lookin/smellin/feelin right.
Re: Naija Men (majority), Why Na? by dreeldee: 12:05am On Aug 23, 2008
Ruby_Pearl:

Thank God!! Now comot for road tongue tongue
i no block your road for the smelly men to come o abeg grin grin grin
Re: Naija Men (majority), Why Na? by Nobody: 12:08am On Aug 23, 2008
dreeldee:

i no block your road for the smelly men to come o abeg grin grin grin
On the other hand, stay. I need you as a scarecrow to scare them away. lol . . jk jk tongue
Re: Naija Men (majority), Why Na? by StephenP(m): 12:09am On Aug 23, 2008
Ruby_Pearl:

I don't know about you, but I spent money to smell good too!

Stephen, give me your address so I can send you this nice smelling soap for Christmas grin grin

onyinye2:

Ruby. . . . you see trouble. Me i always make sure i lookin/smellin/feelin right.

You both better accept the truth before I expose y'all. I know all your secrets especially those days when we had mad heat waves and y'all were sweating profusely and I could smell you miles away . . . oops, seems like I've said too much  grin
Re: Naija Men (majority), Why Na? by Sisikill: 12:10am On Aug 23, 2008
LOL! Seriously though, it's not only Naija men, there are a lot of Naija women with the horriblest BO. I guess the fact that the opposite sex is running to the other direction has not clued them in that the whole natural scent attracting the opposite sex is RUBBISH!
Re: Naija Men (majority), Why Na? by Nobody: 12:10am On Aug 23, 2008
StephenP:

You both better accept the truth before I expose y'all. I know all your secrets especially those days when we had mad heat waves and I could smell you miles away . . . oops, seems like I've said too much grin
Lol! oniranu.
Na your armpits you dey smell tongue tongue
Re: Naija Men (majority), Why Na? by onyinye2(f): 12:11am On Aug 23, 2008
StephenP:

You both better accept the truth before I expose y'all. I know all your secrets especially those days when we had mad heat waves and I could smell you miles away . . . oops, seems like I've said too much  grin
See Mr. Poet talk tongue Watever mayne, i spend most of my money on making sure im on top of my game. So you can shaarup dia. tongue
Re: Naija Men (majority), Why Na? by Nobody: 12:12am On Aug 23, 2008
Sisikill:

LOL! Seriously though, it's not only Naija men, there are a lot of Naija women with the horriblest BO. I guess the fact that the opposite sex is running to the other direction has not clued them in that the whole natural scent attracting the opposite sex is RUBBISH!
Yes ah ah.
and what am saying is that the smelling men should plz find their way to the smelly women.
No try to holler at what is beyond your league na.
Two smelly ppl can understand each other more.
Re: Naija Men (majority), Why Na? by dreeldee: 12:12am On Aug 23, 2008
Sisikill:

thats why i like you sistill, you call a spade a spade grin grin cheesy cheesy
Ruby_Pearl:

On the other hand, stay. I need you as a scarecrow to scare them away. lol . . jk jk tongue

berra be angry
Re: Naija Men (majority), Why Na? by Nobody: 12:13am On Aug 23, 2008
dreeldee:

thats why i like you sistill, you call a spade a spade grin grin cheesy cheesy
smelly man! angry angry
Re: Naija Men (majority), Why Na? by onyinye2(f): 12:14am On Aug 23, 2008
Ruby_Pearl:

Yes ah ah.
and what am saying is that the smelling men should plz find their way to the smelly women.
No try to holler at what is beyond your league na.
Two smelly people can understand each other more.
Ruby don't make me choke!!!!! grin grin grin grin grin But yeah if i really like a guy. . . . like i mean really, yeah im going to have to take matters in to my own hands about this.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Does Love Really Exist? / Give Me 5 Reasons,why I Should Take Him Back / Have U Slept Wit Any Of These?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.