Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,586 members, 7,823,535 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:29 AM

Naija Men And White Women - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Naija Men And White Women (15560 Views)

What Is That Thing That Naija Men Do That Turns You Off Completely? / Why Do I See Black American Men With Fat White Women So Much? / I Love White Women And I'm Not Ashamed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Naija Men And White Women by charlyjayden: 1:22am On Feb 19, 2012
Hi i know its an old topic but i got to say why are people so negative on nigerian men settling with white babes?, my partner is ikwerre i am white ,
Some posts here are really negative on interacial relationships. I bet most who slag it off are christians and are forgetting what it is to be a christian!
Re: Naija Men And White Women by seedord247(m): 1:27am On Feb 19, 2012
You mean you are working on papers for a Ghanian man??

1 Like

Re: Naija Men And White Women by charlyjayden: 1:30am On Feb 19, 2012
Wtf lol no
Re: Naija Men And White Women by Ranoscky(m): 1:55am On Feb 19, 2012
Lol @ seedord.

Op, dont mind those low lifers. They are just jealous. Keep on rockin ur ikwere man jare.
Re: Naija Men And White Women by charlyjayden: 2:04am On Feb 19, 2012
Thanks wink i met lots of nice nigerians , it can be quite annoying when all you see is bad press for interacial relations it takes hard work and effort to combine both cultures and i for one love his culture , just to show it can work as long as the woman can cook well it helps ha ha ha
Re: Naija Men And White Women by Dabss(m): 2:04am On Feb 19, 2012
charlyjayden:

Hi i know its an old topic but i got to say why are people so negative on nigerian men settling with white babes?, my partner is ikwerre i am white ,
Some posts here are really negative on interacial relationships. I bet most who slag it off are christians and are forgetting what it is to be a christian!
he just wants to get his green card lol
Re: Naija Men And White Women by charlyjayden: 2:08am On Feb 19, 2012
Really have you stopped to think that he may already have a green card as you put it, it is yeye men like you that give naija men bad name.
Re: Naija Men And White Women by seedord247(m): 2:27am On Feb 19, 2012
@Charly

can you hook me up with one of your frnds. . . I'm from brazil and i'm seriously looking for a . cool
Re: Naija Men And White Women by charlyjayden: 2:32am On Feb 19, 2012
Maybe you should try hooking yourself if you looking for paper go buy a european woman you cant be serious,
Re: Naija Men And White Women by seedord247(m): 2:41am On Feb 19, 2012
charlyjayden:

Maybe you should try hooking yourself if you looking for paper go buy a european woman you cant be serious,

your eye go clear the time the man collect eveything finish
Re: Naija Men And White Women by charlyjayden: 2:42am On Feb 19, 2012
If you say so . ha ha i see your pic small boy like you telling me such crap you look like you not even been on national service yet how old ru small pikin 17?
Re: Naija Men And White Women by seedord247(m): 2:57am On Feb 19, 2012
charlyjayden:

If you say so . ha ha i see your pic small boy like you telling me such crap you look like you not even been on national service yet how old ru small pikin 17?

i swear if you seee me . .You go leave that thing wey you call paper. that pics is 10 years back. tongue undecided
Re: Naija Men And White Women by charlyjayden: 3:00am On Feb 19, 2012
Ha ha ha ok oooo
Re: Naija Men And White Women by Ranoscky(m): 3:57am On Feb 19, 2012
^^ Dont allow that teenage pic to confuse u. The pipe between his legs works wonders.
Re: Naija Men And White Women by MrsChima1(f): 4:22am On Feb 19, 2012
OP

Would it make you feel better if the WHOLE WORLD supports interracial dating/marriage?
Re: Naija Men And White Women by OneNaira6: 6:51am On Feb 19, 2012
Ranoscky:

^^ Dont allow that teenage pic to confuse u. The pipe between his legs works wonders.

undecided Pause
How do you know this? don't tell me una have being doing the unholy act.
Re: Naija Men And White Women by Dabss(m): 7:06am On Feb 19, 2012
charlyjayden:

Really have you stopped to think that he may already have a green card as you put it, it is yeye men like you that give naija men bad name.
that was a joke mrs white woman
Re: Naija Men And White Women by charlyjayden: 9:14am On Feb 19, 2012
Yes mrs chima that would be a very nice idea because after all underneath our skin we are the same and we are all made from Gods fair hand , my point to this post is that not every white woman is being used for papers . It is not nice to be viewed in such a way and also what does that say about how you view nigerians in general. I am aware it happens but not all four fingers are the same , have a nice day .
Re: Naija Men And White Women by charlyjayden: 9:17am On Feb 19, 2012
@ D b ok if you say it is a joke its just a sore subject its like if you call naija man i d i o t  its more insulting than slapping him in d face same thing, when i first met my guy all his friends and my friends where all on about paper issue and it is annoying ! What happened to falling in love and being carefree without all d wahala.
Re: Naija Men And White Women by pendo89(f): 9:19am On Feb 19, 2012
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Naija Men And White Women by InkedNerd(f): 9:49am On Feb 19, 2012
@OP: Given the turmoiltious nature surrounding Black people and the diaspora, its understandable why some people may be against the idea of miscegenation. For some people, they're just xenophobic when it comes to such matters.
Re: Naija Men And White Women by charlyjayden: 10:34am On Feb 19, 2012
I understand some people have bad feelings due to slave trade etc but come on that was years ago and isnt the fault of todays people grin We are all equal in the eyes of God, shalom.
Re: Naija Men And White Women by Finland(m): 8:48pm On Feb 19, 2012
seedord247:

your eye go clear the time the man collect eveything finish

YOU ARE PATHETIC! Can't you guys say something nice about black race? why must it be negative all the time. No wonder you could not go further than brazil. That is where your kind belongs. grin
Re: Naija Men And White Women by charlyjayden: 9:44pm On Feb 19, 2012
Well said its laughable really as they are calling themselves ha ha
Re: Naija Men And White Women by MrsChima1(f): 9:46pm On Feb 19, 2012
charlyjayden:

Yes mrs chima that would be a very nice idea because after all underneath our skin we are the same and we are all made from Gods fair hand , my point to this post is that not every white woman is being used for papers . It is not nice to be viewed in such a way and also what does that say about how you view nigerians in general. I am aware it happens but not all four fingers are the same , have a nice day .

I hate to bust your utopia bubble, but in this world everything isn't going to be the way we wants it to be.  However, instead of worrying about why other people are obsessing with why you as a white woman chose to date/marry a black man, you should be focusing your life with your man.  

A person who really love the person they are with wouldn't waste their time defending nor debating their choice in whom they have decided to partnered with.  

You can't change other people, but you can change who you bring into your life.  It is that simple.  
Good luck.
Re: Naija Men And White Women by Ranoscky(m): 10:54pm On Feb 19, 2012
Mrs white woman, no, we dont indulge in an unholy act. Thats an abormination! But i know this because, most African guys have big dickson. So, hence my conclusion.
Re: Naija Men And White Women by babsjnr(m): 11:16pm On Feb 19, 2012
some arrogant people are too judgmental about interracial relationships
Re: Naija Men And White Women by Idowuogbo(f): 12:33am On Feb 20, 2012
Mrs, Chima:

I hate to bust your utopia bubble, but in this world everything isn't going to be the way we wants it to be.  However, instead of worrying about why other people are obsessing with why you as a white woman chose to date/marry a black man, you should be focusing your life with your man.  

A person who really love the person they are with wouldn't waste their time defending nor debating their choice in whom they have decided to partnered with.  

You can't change other people, but you can change who you bring into your life.  It is that simple.  
Good luck.  
Well said mama!

Like seriously wot makes her feel its gona stop,if d so called paper providers remain gullible den am sorry d tradition won't stop.So hallar all you like hommies gats to hustle one way or d oda. cool
Re: Naija Men And White Women by BOLAJIAJANI(m): 6:54am On Feb 20, 2012
Personally I don't have a problem with interacial relationships.
Infact, I have families/friends(American citizens, that have great past in Nigeria) that married white people.
The thing is not limited to white people alone, it wouldn't even go down well for most Nigerian if a fellow Nigerian is in a relationship with a Togolese, Senegalese e.t.c.
Even Internally marrying another tribe is a problem, The Yorubas have a problem with the Igbos, Hausas e.t.c. And vice versa.
BUT
most African men without papers and money + older(more than 5yrs older) white women=fake
Re: Naija Men And White Women by TisaBone: 7:51am On Feb 20, 2012
@op

you say we are all created equally in God's eyes, yet you come on here to defend your interracial relationship, as if seeking approval from the African community. Not everyone will agree with your relationship, and you will just have to accept that fact, and not care what others think.

You should not put so much emphasis on the differences, but revel in them. Try to learn as much about a person as you can, while not trying to conform to your lover's beliefs just to please him. After all, isn't that why he chose you in the first place? Because maybe he found the differences just as enticing and intriguing as you.

People view inter-racial relationships with such disdain, especially those of the same race as your partner, because they wonder are you viewing the relationship as some sort of novelty.They say to themselves, does this individual really like the person, or is this some cheap thrill that will eventually fade? Are they viewing the culture as if it is an oddity, that when the new-ness wears off, will then find the next amusement?

If you truly love this man, you will weather the storms that are sure to come. There will always be problems in any relationship. Although I dont view the fact that you and your bf being different races a problem, its just another challenge that you and he are having to face. TOGETHER. Be prepared for that to be just one of many.
Re: Naija Men And White Women by seedord247(m): 8:05am On Feb 20, 2012
TisaBone:

@op

you say we are all created equally in God's eyes, yet you come on here to defend your interracial relationship, as if seeking approval from the African community. Not everyone will agree with your relationship, and you will just have to accept that fact, and not care what others think.

You should not put so much emphasis on the differences, but revel in them. Try to learn as much about a person as you can, while not trying to conform to your lover's beliefs just to please him. After all, isn't that why he chose you in the first place? Because maybe he found the differences just as enticing and intriguing as you.

People view inter-racial relationships with such disdain, especially those of the same race as your partner, because they wonder are you viewing the relationship as some sort of novelty.They say to themselves, does this individual really like the person, or is this some cheap thrill that will eventually fade? Are they viewing the culture as if it is an oddity, that when the new-ness wears off, will then find the next amusement?

If you truly love this man, you will weather the storms that are sure to come. There will always be problems in any relationship. Although I dont view the fact that you and your bf being different races a problem, its just another challenge that you and he are having to face. TOGETHER. Be prepared for that to be just one of many.

Nice one.

I pity those naija boys suffering in the hands of white apollo.
Re: Naija Men And White Women by charlyjayden: 8:13am On Feb 20, 2012
Tisa a very well thought reply i am not here to seek approval in fact i was bored and fancied stirring it on here shocked but your points are valid and i agree it does not matter on culture etc i also agree with bolajia that even in nigerian sub cultures and tribes it is frowned upon this depends how the family grow up. For example half my partners family are married outside the ikwerre circle , german,american,jamaican and now Uk as i am a british lady,
i must admit when you see young guy with older woman eyebrows will raise in my case its the opposite i am 28 he is 39 .
I am not here to prove any point i genuinly like nigerians as a whole and enjoy the banter grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

How Many Guys Here Get Disgusted When Most Nigerian Girls Undressed? / Would You Marry A Lady That Propose Marriage to you ? / Watch TV While Fvcking And You will Stay Longer!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.