Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,126 members, 7,814,942 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:50 AM

'Bad' Boys Wouldn't Exist If There Weren't Any Women To Fall For Them. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 'Bad' Boys Wouldn't Exist If There Weren't Any Women To Fall For Them. (1287 Views)

Is There Any Women Who Is Over 18 And Still A Virgin / Does 'love' Really Exist? If Yes, What Is Love? / Any Women On Here Dated A Caribbean Man? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

'Bad' Boys Wouldn't Exist If There Weren't Any Women To Fall For Them. by topup: 4:22am On Aug 26, 2008
I was just thinking, though people disagree, it is often by our choice that we enter into relationships with these 'Bad' boys, the ones who will play us and mistreat us.

Now, is it the Bad boys who find us? Or is it us who find the Bad boys?

Honestly, if we didn't tolerate any of this rubbish, would they have no option but to change their ways, and I don't mean if one woman didn't tolerate it, I mean if every single woman in the world rejected these guys.

Would they change their ways.

I believe they would be forced to - obviously there are flaws to this concept as it's all relative, one woman's bad guy could be another's hero.

I am talking about the basic, compulsive liar, repetitive cheater and money hungry user.

Guys feel free to contribute or talk about if no guys didn't tolerate money hungry, shallow, cheating women.

Could we erradicate them?
Re: 'Bad' Boys Wouldn't Exist If There Weren't Any Women To Fall For Them. by iice(f): 5:16am On Aug 26, 2008
My own definition of a bad boy is slightly different. They are proud and make no bones (apologies) about who they are, what they are. You take it or take a leap off a building. I loff bad boys tongue

Bad girls are perfect for bad boys cheesy cheesy
Re: 'Bad' Boys Wouldn't Exist If There Weren't Any Women To Fall For Them. by topup: 5:47am On Aug 26, 2008
Most people consider bad boys to be the ones women should stay away from, as in nothing positive can be gained from being in a relationship with one.
Re: 'Bad' Boys Wouldn't Exist If There Weren't Any Women To Fall For Them. by NegroNtns(m): 6:53am On Aug 26, 2008
Top,

its easy for you to saythat now because you are hurting. You will heal soon and guess what, you will dismiss advances from nice guys wanting you and you will fix your gaze and time on the bad boys . Am i wrong?
Re: 'Bad' Boys Wouldn't Exist If There Weren't Any Women To Fall For Them. by tammyswits(f): 7:19am On Aug 26, 2008
Sweety, (slap on the face) i wont say this again, let it go topup!!! Ok abt the bad boys, the thing is they are attractive,look good, smell good, have this manly confidence, and they know their way into a woman's heart bcoz they know which buttons to push, experience has taught them, and damn they can talk the talk! So we automatically fall for them, coz they seem like the whole package at first,u know, sexy,funny,caring,all those, but once we are in a relationship with them,the thrill dies for them the chase is worth more than the catch, and it is then that u realise, he's a player, the 'badboy' image is sexy but not when u are dating one, and they can defend themselves to kill any doubts, like he may say 'people say am a player, its stupid cant a man look good and still be faithful to his woman am lookin' gd for you babe' good liars too. Therefore, we cannot resist them bcoz we cant know how bad they are till we date them, and the good guys seem boring and geeky!
Re: 'Bad' Boys Wouldn't Exist If There Weren't Any Women To Fall For Them. by topup: 7:32am On Aug 26, 2008
I made this topic because I was bored of the existing ones (and replied to most of them anyways), why must everything be about my ex!

I often come up with random topic ideas, why can't this just be one of them, why must everything be linked back to my hurting.

I don't even think my ex was such a Bad Boy, really and I wasn't attracted to him because he was one, I didn't even find him all that attractive, he was just really confused.

This topic has nothing to do with my ex, it has more to do with the other topics I replied to where women had been talking about players and such!

topup:

I am talking about the basic, compulsive liar, repetitive cheater and money hungry user.

Guys feel free to contribute or talk about if no guys didn't tolerate money hungry, shallow, cheating women.

- My ex wasn't a compulsive liar, nor did he cheat on me, or was he money hungry.
Re: 'Bad' Boys Wouldn't Exist If There Weren't Any Women To Fall For Them. by Nobody: 12:01pm On Aug 26, 2008
topup:

[color=#cc0066]I made this topic because I was bored of the existing ones (and replied to most of them anyways), why must everything be about my ex!
- My ex wasn't a compulsive liar, nor did he cheat on me, or was he money hungry.

Stop living in denial. I used to think my ex was a ‘nice guy’ until months after we split; I started hearing of things he did that I never dreamt he was capable of. Whether u like it or not, everything u do from now till at least, six months time, is going to be about your ex. Trust me, I’ve been there. Infact am still there

Bad guys don’t exist because girls fall for them, but because it’s their nature. They can’t help who they are. Trust me, a player will keep playing, no matter what happens to him in the process.
Re: 'Bad' Boys Wouldn't Exist If There Weren't Any Women To Fall For Them. by deept(m): 12:22pm On Aug 26, 2008
Topup, u should move on.

(1) (Reply)

Who Should Call More Often, He Or She? / Should I Wait For Him? / Is It Wise For Both Parties To Share Their Past Be4 Marriage?(i.e. If Need Be)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.