Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,838 members, 7,810,222 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:37 AM

Is There Any Women Who Is Over 18 And Still A Virgin - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is There Any Women Who Is Over 18 And Still A Virgin (3901 Views)

Has Any Women Died For Love ? / 'Bad' Boys Wouldn't Exist If There Weren't Any Women To Fall For Them. / Any Women On Here Dated A Caribbean Man? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is There Any Women Who Is Over 18 And Still A Virgin by sexsinners(m): 7:07pm On Oct 28, 2011
well is there

stop giving up your virginty to boys that can`t be patient until marriage
Re: Is There Any Women Who Is Over 18 And Still A Virgin by koolJ1(f): 7:14pm On Oct 28, 2011
There are a few of em left,my bruva
sexsinners:

pls tell them
Re: Is There Any Women Who Is Over 18 And Still A Virgin by Nobody: 7:14pm On Oct 28, 2011
Is that all you got 2 say? What a waste! I think u would be doing us a whole lot of favour if u stay away from NL.
Re: Is There Any Women Who Is Over 18 And Still A Virgin by Nobody: 7:15pm On Oct 28, 2011
[size=14pt]Your Girlfriend. . . wink[/size]
Re: Is There Any Women Who Is Over 18 And Still A Virgin by freecocoa(f): 7:33pm On Oct 28, 2011
Everytime the same thing,this virginity crap sef is it only for women?men too should stay virgins till marriage,mtcheeeeew.
Re: Is There Any Women Who Is Over 18 And Still A Virgin by koolJ1(f): 7:34pm On Oct 28, 2011
yorke:

Is that all you got 2 say? What a waste! I think u would be doing us a whole lot of favour if u stay away from NL.
contribute or click the next link pls. Thank You
Re: Is There Any Women Who Is Over 18 And Still A Virgin by sexsinners(m): 7:40pm On Oct 28, 2011
kool J:

There are a few of em left,my bruvapls tell them

you r very beautiful and thank you for being holy God will bless you so much with a wonderful marriage and a wonderful life for you and your children.

amen

yorke:

so you think sinning is okay? stop while you can and get god to forgive you else the devil will be knocking on your childrens door.

sexkillz:

[size=14pt]Your Girlfriend. . . wink[/size]

i gave you a warning boy , listen hear and listen close, the devil is near those who likes sinning ,you can only enjoy sinning sex for while.

dont you ever feel guilty.

freecocoa:

Everytime the same thing,this virginity crap sef is it only for women?men too should stay virgins till marriage,mtcheeeeew.

i agree 100% men should also be virgins too,thank you for suggesting that.
Re: Is There Any Women Who Is Over 18 And Still A Virgin by anonymous6(f): 7:40pm On Oct 28, 2011
Yes, many of them exist
Re: Is There Any Women Who Is Over 18 And Still A Virgin by Nobody: 7:48pm On Oct 28, 2011
sexsinners:

i gave you a warning boy , listen hear and listen close, the devil is near those who likes sinning ,you can only enjoy sinning sex for while.

dont you ever feel guilty.

[size=14pt]If you can warn your fada, you can warn me. . . Discombobulated Demon![/size]
Re: Is There Any Women Who Is Over 18 And Still A Virgin by sexsinners(m): 7:49pm On Oct 28, 2011
anonymous6:

Yes, many of them exist

really well god bless them. God has really looked out for them, these days evil devilish men like to rape virgins a lot.

i believe these women should carry weapons or not be alone to prevent these actions
Re: Is There Any Women Who Is Over 18 And Still A Virgin by sexsinners(m): 7:50pm On Oct 28, 2011
sexkillz:

[size=14pt]If you can warn your fada, you can warn me. . . Discombobulated Demon![/size]

i will pray for you
Re: Is There Any Women Who Is Over 18 And Still A Virgin by slimyem: 7:51pm On Oct 28, 2011
Yes,my grandma is one of them.
Re: Is There Any Women Who Is Over 18 And Still A Virgin by sexsinners(m): 7:55pm On Oct 28, 2011
slimyem:

Yes,my grandma is one of them.
then god bless your grandmother , you should thank her she has given you good karma
Re: Is There Any Women Who Is Over 18 And Still A Virgin by freecocoa(f): 7:58pm On Oct 28, 2011
sexsinners:

i will pray for you
please let me know when the prayer session will start,I'd love to join you in praying for our dear friend.
Re: Is There Any Women Who Is Over 18 And Still A Virgin by ANTIsex(m): 8:04pm On Oct 28, 2011
lets pray, close ur eyes everyone "our father who art in heaven, " angry angry angry angry angry
Re: Is There Any Women Who Is Over 18 And Still A Virgin by anonymous6(f): 8:05pm On Oct 28, 2011
sexsinners:

really well god bless them. God has really looked out for them, these days evil devilish men like to violation virgins a lot.

i believe these women should carry weapons or not be alone to prevent these actions

Being a virgin is good but there are many good women out there that are not virgins, I don't think it is fair to demonize them
Re: Is There Any Women Who Is Over 18 And Still A Virgin by coogar: 8:13pm On Oct 28, 2011
sexsinners:

well is there

fools like you should be paying to post on this forum.
maybe by then, you will have something more constructive to say instead of the crap you come up with.

hurricanes, earthquakes, financial meltdown and oil subsidy wahala in nigeria and all you can come up with is finding 18+ virgins.
your mind is a terrible thing to waste. do something useful with your life.
Re: Is There Any Women Who Is Over 18 And Still A Virgin by sexsinners(m): 8:25pm On Oct 28, 2011
coogar:

fools like you should be paying to post on this forum.
maybe by then, you will have something more constructive to say instead of the crap you come up with.

hurricanes, earthquakes, financial meltdown and oil subsidy wahala in nigeria and all you can come up with is finding 18+ virgins.
your mind is a terrible thing to waste. do something useful with your life.

i beg your pardon, don`t mad that i am saying the truth if ppl cared more about their virginity maybe there will be lesser stds .

go repent to god while you can repent, keep the devil away amen.

i have to go help my father at church
Re: Is There Any Women Who Is Over 18 And Still A Virgin by pendo89(f): 8:26pm On Oct 28, 2011
Re: Is There Any Women Who Is Over 18 And Still A Virgin by Nobody: 8:34pm On Oct 28, 2011
[size=14pt]. . .This one sef pass pendo. grin grin grin[/size]
Re: Is There Any Women Who Is Over 18 And Still A Virgin by pendo89(f): 8:51pm On Oct 28, 2011
, sad situation.
Re: Is There Any Women Who Is Over 18 And Still A Virgin by Nobody: 8:59pm On Oct 28, 2011
[size=14pt]True that! Mind you, they are not representing God!. . . they are doing Business!

Church business in Lagos here is big business!. . . Apart from Victoria Island, Lagos and it's environs, you can hardly find any street in Lagos without a church! Now tell me if God has so many discombobulated representatives. Fleecing cretins out of their money!
[/size]
Re: Is There Any Women Who Is Over 18 And Still A Virgin by Spclst900: 9:12pm On Oct 28, 2011
there still are @poster
Re: Is There Any Women Who Is Over 18 And Still A Virgin by Nobody: 9:23pm On Oct 28, 2011
kool J:

contribute or click the next link pls. Thank You
What is to contribute 2 this fatuous thread? Next time dont quote me. Thank you.
Re: Is There Any Women Who Is Over 18 And Still A Virgin by pendo89(f): 9:32pm On Oct 28, 2011
@ sexkillz

street without church?? is it a religious state? cz everything has some religious touch.
I know this pastor called Wale from there. He came to my country with so much hype. I still remember his beautiful wife with those youruba dresses and headgear.Opened his church next to where ours was. We used to call it GT. for glory tarbanacle.
Then he started offering tea/snacks in btwn service to entice the youth. He succeeded and a number of young fellows flocked his church.
Before long sex scandals started.It was soo bad he fled the country an went to the neighbouring country and repeated the same.He was banned from setting foot there again.That was the last I heard of him.
Another one came with annointing oil/deliverance teachings. He dint last long. People got fed up and called it a cult.I remeber it being featured in the media.
The only standing church is one winners chapel and tarbanacle something by a nigerian woman.

I am a christian but when people don't want to use their heads well,work hard or think logically they resort to prayers as an easy way,forgeting that[b] faith without works is dead.[/b]
Re: Is There Any Women Who Is Over 18 And Still A Virgin by coogar: 9:34pm On Oct 28, 2011
pendo89:

@ sexkillz

street without church?? is it a religious state? cz everything has some religious touch.
I know this pastor called Wale from there. He came to[b] my country[/b] with so much hype. I still remember his beautiful wife with those youruba dresses and headgear.Opened his church next to where ours was. We used to call it GT. for glory tarbanacle.
Then he started offering tea/snacks in btwn service to entice the youth. He succeeded and a number of young fellows flocked his church.
Before long sex scandals started.It was soo bad he fled the country an went to the neighbouring country and repeated the same.He was banned from setting foot there again.That was the last I heard of him.
Another one came with annointing oil/deliverance teachings. He dint last long. People got fed up and called it a cult.I remeber it being featured in the media.
The only standing church is one winners chapel and tarbanacle something by a nigerian woman.

I am a christian but when people don't want to use their heads well,work hard or think logically they resort to prayers as an easy way,forgeting that[b] faith without works is dead.[/b]

which country is this and where are you hiding my partner-in-crime, claremont?
Re: Is There Any Women Who Is Over 18 And Still A Virgin by seedord247(m): 10:01pm On Oct 28, 2011
Have you check abakaliki, benue, Borno, Jalingo. . . .

I think those area i mention above you can find one but the rest . . .Only God can save
Re: Is There Any Women Who Is Over 18 And Still A Virgin by sexsinners(m): 10:19pm On Oct 28, 2011
yorke:

What is to contribute 2 this fatuous thread? Next time dont quote me. Thank you.
i banish you from this thread you devilish screwer, i hope the devil doesnt catch you and give u stds.
Re: Is There Any Women Who Is Over 18 And Still A Virgin by sexsinners(m): 10:20pm On Oct 28, 2011
sexkillz:

[size=14pt]True that! Mind you, they are not representing God!. . . they are doing Business!

Church business in Lagos here is big business!. . . Apart from Victoria Island, Lagos and it's environs, you can hardly find any street in Lagos without a church! Now tell me if God has so many discombobulated representatives. Fleecing cretins out of their money!
[/size]

i think your jealous that my dad owns a church and yours dont.

don`t hate, appreciate.
Re: Is There Any Women Who Is Over 18 And Still A Virgin by deols(f): 10:45pm On Oct 28, 2011
haha! many of dem

I wonder y some pple get overboard wv virgin talks.
Re: Is There Any Women Who Is Over 18 And Still A Virgin by pendo89(f): 10:48pm On Oct 28, 2011
sexsinners:

i think your jealous that my dad owns a church and yours dont.

don`t hate, appreciate.

JC.
Re: Is There Any Women Who Is Over 18 And Still A Virgin by claremont(m): 11:14pm On Oct 28, 2011
In my personal observation, the ladies who go around touting their virginity as if it's a weapon, are the most immoral of all ladies. I would stay the hell away from a Nigerian lady who claims to be a virgin, they are the worst of the worst!

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Discrepancy Between Ladies And Guys Conversations. / Vaseline Crew Meet Your Mentor And What He Actually Used Vaseline To Do / Romantic Photo - This Is How MTN And GLO Suck Our Data

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.