Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,767 members, 7,817,115 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:19 AM

Will You Attend the Wedding of your Ex-lover Who Dumped You? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Will You Attend the Wedding of your Ex-lover Who Dumped You? (5632 Views)

Lady Drags Lover Who Impregnated Her And Fled. Photo / Woman Drags Ex-lover To Court For Duping And Refusing To Marry Her / Meet Abuja Big Girl Who Dumped Her BF & Payed 10million Naira Into His Account (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Will You Attend the Wedding of your Ex-lover Who Dumped You? by hotangel2(f): 7:09am On Aug 12, 2005
Actually the reply i gave..was my reply. Not the sun news paper reply. I saw a question like this one on the newspaper. grin
Re: Will You Attend the Wedding of your Ex-lover Who Dumped You? by Latoya(f): 7:30am On Aug 12, 2005
Na u sabi
Re: Will You Attend the Wedding of your Ex-lover Who Dumped You? by hotangel2(f): 7:30am On Aug 12, 2005
l.o.l i feel u wink
Re: Will You Attend the Wedding of your Ex-lover Who Dumped You? by spicy4real(f): 12:28pm On Aug 19, 2005
i will if he gives me invitatn to come so far we are in good terms
Re: Will You Attend the Wedding of your Ex-lover Who Dumped You? by kadejayi(m): 12:34pm On Aug 19, 2005
Latoya:

I agree with that Newspaper o.It either that or i go Looking very exotic and irresistable.
not because i want him back but because i want him to feel jealous and wish he was still with me.
Latoya bless u, tho im a guy and if ma ex came to ma weddin lookin drop dead xotic, definately memories of good tyms we had will come rushin back, i fink im not going to invite her, u never can tell, because when d question of who eva has anyfing against d couple is asked yawa fit gas cheesy
Re: Will You Attend the Wedding of your Ex-lover Who Dumped You? by Latoya(f): 5:43am On Aug 21, 2005
hahaha i know what guys can do,they dont even care if its their wedding or not.
I guess the best thing as Kay has said,is dont invite your Ex to avoid unforseen events.
Re: Will You Attend the Wedding of your Ex-lover Who Dumped You? by sholley(m): 7:22pm On Aug 21, 2005
Well i think it depends on d circumstances wit which they split, but wateva it maihgt be i dont think im gonna invite ma x, cos she is history, eva heard of the word "BYGONES" cool
Re: Will You Attend the Wedding of your Ex-lover Who Dumped You? by vexxy(f): 11:27pm On Aug 21, 2005
Yes. I would attend. I would take a date and we would enjoy a night of free food and dancing.
Re: Will You Attend the Wedding of your Ex-lover Who Dumped You? by Seun(m): 11:48pm On Aug 21, 2005
And who knows? You might meet someone during the course of the wedding!
Re: Will You Attend the Wedding of your Ex-lover Who Dumped You? by hotangel2(f): 11:48pm On Aug 21, 2005
Hmmph, that's right. Every disappointment is a blessing.
Re: Will You Attend the Wedding of your Ex-lover Who Dumped You? by vexxy(f): 11:52pm On Aug 21, 2005
You have a point there, Seun.

Don't take a date. Go to have fun and you just might meet someone.
Re: Will You Attend the Wedding of your Ex-lover Who Dumped You? by hotangel2(f): 11:53pm On Aug 21, 2005
Seun might have a point.. But i will still take a date. Hello, I don't wanan feel like a muse.
Re: Will You Attend the Wedding of your Ex-lover Who Dumped You? by Latoya(f): 5:46am On Aug 22, 2005
Not just take a date,take a hoooooooooooooooottttttt guy to be your date.
and u make sure u look very irresistable.
Re: Will You Attend the Wedding of your Ex-lover Who Dumped You? by hotangel2(f): 5:47am On Aug 22, 2005
That's the spirit sistah! wink cheesy
Re: Will You Attend the Wedding of your Ex-lover Who Dumped You? by Latoya(f): 5:56am On Aug 22, 2005
Tell me something sistah cheesy
Re: Will You Attend the Wedding of your Ex-lover Who Dumped You? by queen2(f): 4:11pm On Aug 22, 2005
Why wont I? Its his day of joy and may be he's not the ideal guy for me that's why we parted
Re: Will You Attend the Wedding of your Ex-lover Who Dumped You? by Greatpeter(m): 4:14pm On Aug 22, 2005
I will surely attend the wedding and present her a special gift but may not stay till the end of the party.

Can't stand watching them exchange rings and vows.
Re: Will You Attend the Wedding of your Ex-lover Who Dumped You? by nike4luv(f): 4:15pm On Aug 22, 2005
u gatta be over her

i bring a date dat can make people and me say Amen, in de wedding and in bed..muhahhaha
Re: Will You Attend the Wedding of your Ex-lover Who Dumped You? by kodewrita(m): 7:08pm On Aug 22, 2005
I'll go if i am over her. When the priest asks if anyone knows anything that will stop the wedding, i will stand up slowly and go to the toilet (just to give her a mini heart attack).
Re: Will You Attend the Wedding of your Ex-lover Who Dumped You? by nike4luv(f): 7:09pm On Aug 22, 2005
lol..wicked! grin
Re: Will You Attend the Wedding of your Ex-lover Who Dumped You? by kodewrita(m): 7:41pm On Aug 22, 2005
wicked. come on, she dumped me, didn't she. i am allowed to have some fun. Imagine the expression on the faces of the parents of the bride.
Re: Will You Attend the Wedding of your Ex-lover Who Dumped You? by nike4luv(f): 7:59pm On Aug 22, 2005
like o mi godh *gasps* shocked
Re: Will You Attend the Wedding of your Ex-lover Who Dumped You? by hotangel2(f): 9:06pm On Aug 22, 2005
Kodewrita, don't do that please. She'll faint.
Re: Will You Attend the Wedding of your Ex-lover Who Dumped You? by kadejayi(m): 9:44pm On Aug 22, 2005
kodewrita:

I'll go if i am over her. When the priest asks if anyone knows anything that will stop the wedding, i will stand up slowly and go to the toilet (just to give her a mini heart attack).
lmao gud one brov 4 all pains she caused.
Re: Will You Attend the Wedding of your Ex-lover Who Dumped You? by hotangel2(f): 10:07pm On Aug 22, 2005
kay, so you are also wicked?
Re: Will You Attend the Wedding of your Ex-lover Who Dumped You? by kadejayi(m): 10:21pm On Aug 22, 2005
hun revenge dey say is swit tongue wish i cld do dat ot ma x angry ( and dnt go givin me d if wishes were horses line grin
Re: Will You Attend the Wedding of your Ex-lover Who Dumped You? by hotangel2(f): 10:24pm On Aug 22, 2005
Haha...how u know i was going to say that? Can u tell me why those in UK say "ohh, my days". Which days?
Re: Will You Attend the Wedding of your Ex-lover Who Dumped You? by kadejayi(m): 10:28pm On Aug 22, 2005
lol well hear frm d horses mouf
Re: Will You Attend the Wedding of your Ex-lover Who Dumped You? by hotangel2(f): 10:29pm On Aug 22, 2005
He won't tell me.
Re: Will You Attend the Wedding of your Ex-lover Who Dumped You? by nike4luv(f): 11:48pm On Aug 22, 2005
its our catchphrase..i say dat too much
oh my days undecided
Re: Will You Attend the Wedding of your Ex-lover Who Dumped You? by Latoya(f): 6:22am On Aug 23, 2005
Kay and Kodewrta,u guys r mean,very mean
Re: Will You Attend the Wedding of your Ex-lover Who Dumped You? by hotangel2(f): 6:24am On Aug 23, 2005
They know they are mean.

@ nike...erm, great i was asking cos my dad's friend son has been saying that ALOT!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Warri Guys And Their Toasting Patterns!. . . Lol!. / See What Nigerian Women Haveto Say About Manhood Size / She Doesn't Argue With Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.