Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,461 members, 7,816,084 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:29 AM

Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) (285932 Views)

Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here / Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here! / Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (432) (Go Down)

Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by otolorin(m): 12:10pm On Jul 31, 2006
no worries man - u're neva alone

even wen pple you look up too dont seem to be around - it only spells to you that they wont always be around - so get to big up as a gunner n look 4wrad to convertin other pple to the ashburton grove!
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by under18(f): 5:13pm On Jul 31, 2006
well spoken Otonin
But am female
its Kitaun who is a man. We will manage this whole thing
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by lordimpaq(m): 6:32pm On Jul 31, 2006
vituperations, wats that mean
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by kitaun(m): 9:16pm On Jul 31, 2006
abuses and usage of foul language
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by under18(f): 8:35am On Aug 01, 2006
shocked shocked shocked
cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by okeyezinwa: 9:29pm On Aug 01, 2006
the colour is the blue yesterday,today,tomorrow,whenever,everwhere u go CHELSEA reigns SUPREME it wil bel awesome this season just keep ur fingers cross
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by shadow01: 3:37am On Aug 02, 2006
when talk about midfielders i mean a complete midfielder makele is just a derfensive midfielder who knows nothing about attack a young plyer like fabregas can attack and also defend look at gilberto silva is better he attack and also defend too so u should really look at things before u talk and u when did u guyz started supporting chelsea anyway 4yrs u were not supporting chelsea now that they players u started supporting them i doubt if u know much about chelsea
anyway. just have it hate it or luv gunners still on top so don't go all about talking about hell that as acheived far more than you. up gunners

Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by wormedup(m): 10:16am On Aug 02, 2006
shadow01:

and u when did u guys started supporting chelsea anyway 4yrs u were not supporting chelsea now that they players u started supporting them i doubt if u know much about chelsea

if u don't have any other thing to say u might as well keep quiet.
if u started supporting arsenal from the beginning u should be dead by now.

bombastic !!!
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by otolorin(m): 10:43am On Aug 02, 2006
@wormedup
if u don't have any other thing to say u might as well keep quiet.
if u started supporting arsenal from the beginning u should be dead by now
i'm rollin on the ground with lafta
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by tomkatz(m): 11:06am On Aug 02, 2006
i want to believe u chelsea fans know what that picture means . If u dont, ask ur dad b'cos u will be seeing it alot in ur nightmare this season. Be on the safeside(gunners) and stay away from the hit of the GUN.

Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by loyika(m): 11:17am On Aug 02, 2006
"PLEASE FORGIVE ME I KNOW NOT WHAT I DO, PLEASE FORGIVE ME I CAN'T STOP LOVING YOU, DON'T DENY ME THE PAINS I'AM GOING THROUGH, PLEASE FORGIVE ME FOR FEELING LIKE I DO!!!"

Erm!! smiley sorry to butt in but

http://football.guardian.co.uk/News_Story/0,,1835363,00.html

and,

http://football.guardian.co.uk/News_Story/0,,1835364,00.html

I guess what goes around, comes around!!

Back to my song, ciao! cheesy

"BABE BELIEVE ME, THESE WORDS I SAY IS TRUE, PLEASE FORGIVE ME, I NEED YOU LIKE I DO!!"
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by wormedup(m): 11:25am On Aug 02, 2006
is this all just so u can buy gallas for peanuts ??
shit happens bro keep ur fingers crossed.

tomkatz:

i want to believe u chelsea fans know what that picture means . If u don't, ask your dad b'because u will be seeing it alot in your nightmare this season. Be on the safeside(gunners) and stay away from the hit of the GUN.

i can't help but wonder what happened to that gun of urs last season. grin
keep smoking the heat !!! smiley
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by ayinla2005: 11:43am On Aug 02, 2006
BLUE, THE KING OF ENGLAND
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by tomkatz(m): 12:37pm On Aug 02, 2006
wormedup:

i can't help but wonder what happened to that gun of urs last season. grin
keep smoking the heat !!! smiley
The only question u shall be asking at the end of this season is what would u do not to look blue anymore.

Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by amodu(m): 12:46pm On Aug 02, 2006
@ wormedup

Nice job keep on firing them with their gun as the Nigerian police give out their to Gun to armrobbers to rob and am also back to support you.

I dont know what is wrong with some of this Arsenal fan, what concerns you about when someone start supporting a team, i am a fan of so and so you arent concern about when did he or she start supporting them and what did he or she knows about the club, that is absolute nonsense.

Blues keep on showing up so that we know ourselve

BLUE RULES AS THE LION RULES THE KINGDOM OF ANIMALS AND NO ONE DID NOT PLAN TO TOPPLE HIM, WHICH MEANS NO ONE WILL TOPPLE US

FOREVER WILL SHALL RULE
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by slimnike(m): 2:00pm On Aug 02, 2006
@Amodu nor be everybody wey talk them dey answer.
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by under18(f): 2:41pm On Aug 02, 2006
What is happening here?

Who is not supporting his or her team with reason?
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by kitaun(m): 3:54pm On Aug 02, 2006
na wah o ! shocked shocked shocked
the way our blue brothers dey take blow grammar
for these threads nowadays they fear me o grin grin grin grin
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by otolorin(m): 4:22pm On Aug 02, 2006
c'mon - notin to laff ova - must av bin so anxious to put down his point
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by mukina2: 10:49pm On Aug 02, 2006
@topic how many blue fans do you have now grin
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by under18(f): 3:11pm On Aug 03, 2006
No blue fans.
they are alreay fighting in the house

welcome Mukina where is priscilliah and bagmah
iI miss you guys
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by wormedup(m): 3:44pm On Aug 03, 2006
@under18,
why don't u girls converge at one of ur arsenal threads.
i'm sure u have more than enough.
why do u keep hangin around les blues !
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by kitaun(m): 4:57pm On Aug 03, 2006
@ wormedup,

They hang around you guyz cos they love tormenting you, gaskiya tongue tongue tongue
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by franknero: 8:08pm On Aug 03, 2006
kiss for all da BLUES[color=#000099][/color]

i go die 4 blues
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by lordimpaq(m): 8:23pm On Aug 03, 2006
yeah rite, u can as well die now, schmuck, grin
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by mukina2: 9:07pm On Aug 03, 2006
why do u keep hangin around les blues !

hey wormy you meant the roman army uh tongue tongue cuz the only les bleus i know is france grin grin grin

under18 am here gurl missed you so much, kiss kiss
i avnt seen prissy online for a while now, hope she comes back soon cry cry
well bagoma comes online from time to time but mostly in the evenings undecided
psssst lets continue spammin there thread grin grin grin grin
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by amodu(m): 10:22am On Aug 04, 2006
Why spamming this thread when you hae your own thread.

keep off
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by lordimpaq(m): 2:40pm On Aug 04, 2006
@amodu

they're only kiddin, no gunner would do any blue any harm

u know that wink
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by under18(f): 3:28pm On Aug 04, 2006
Chelsea fans inform us the latest about Gallas.
Mukina
thank you
am fine too
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by wormedup(m): 3:43pm On Aug 04, 2006
gallas isn't going nowhere.
he either plays or sit his stay out.
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by under18(f): 4:05pm On Aug 04, 2006
Ok.
I take it. Afterall he is not good.
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by kitaun(m): 4:28pm On Aug 04, 2006
@ lordi

I dont know why i have got this feeling you are not a gunner

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (432)

Manchester City Fan Thread!! / Official Juventus Fan Thread: Followers Of The Old Lady: (l'bianconeri) / Tottenham Hotspur Supporters Inc 2.0

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.