Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,087 members, 7,953,309 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 01:58 PM

Men And Their Periods! - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Men And Their Periods! (5617 Views)

6 Ways To Handle Your Girlfriend’s Mood Swings During Periods / 14 Things That Would Be Different If Men Had Periods. / Why do beautiful ladies end up with ugly men(and vice versa)? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Men And Their Periods! by Okijajuju1(m): 11:18pm On Sep 02, 2008
onyinye2:

You can't really put the blame on PMS. . . . . i think she actually has a point.

No suprise here.

You are a woman and you are Onyinye.

If you thought different then that would have been news.
Re: Men And Their Periods! by onyinye2(f): 11:21pm On Sep 02, 2008
Okija_juju:

No suprise here.
You are a woman and you are Onyinye.
If you thought different then that would have been news.
What is that suppose to mean? angry
Re: Men And Their Periods! by Hannibal: 11:23pm On Sep 02, 2008
onyinye2:

What im saying Mufasa. . . . is that instead of leaving the girl hanging, why not tell the woman that you can't be as close as you once were. That you want to spend more of your time with your girlfriend.

Men don't really have the time to start explaining their absence.
Women should take it in their strides and move on. tongue
Re: Men And Their Periods! by onyinye2(f): 11:25pm On Sep 02, 2008
Hannibal:

Men don't really have the time to start explaining their absence.
Women should take it in their strides and move on. tongue
That is just cold hearted and cruel. What is so hard about giving a girl the heads up before you disappear?
Re: Men And Their Periods! by Okijajuju1(m): 11:25pm On Sep 02, 2008
onyinye2:

What is that suppose to mean? angry

No offense intended, just that I dont expect any lady to dispute her especially you (you know exactly what I mean  wink ).
Re: Men And Their Periods! by onyinye2(f): 11:26pm On Sep 02, 2008
Okija_juju:

No offense intended, just that I don't expect any lady to dispute her especially you (you know exactly what I mean  wink ).
Have no idea what you mean. . .
Re: Men And Their Periods! by Hannibal: 11:28pm On Sep 02, 2008
onyinye2:

That is just cold hearted and cruel. What is so hard about giving a girl the heads up before you disappear?

As if women take such lightly. . . . . .
Women should use their church minds. If he is not picking ur calls for the 6th time, let him be.
Re: Men And Their Periods! by onyinye2(f): 11:30pm On Sep 02, 2008
Hannibal:

As if women take such lightly. . . . . .
Women should use their church minds. If he is not picking your calls for the 6th time, let him be.
So you are basically saying that men are too afraid to tell a woman that they aint no longer tight?
Re: Men And Their Periods! by Okijajuju1(m): 11:33pm On Sep 02, 2008
First of all

From my observations on N'land, you always sit on the other side of the divide, opposing men.
The poster is complaining about guys who want more than just friendship with a girl who isnt interested, then he starts acting up, avoiding her, blah, blah, blah.
This has got nothing to do with PMS. It's called jealousy. When most guys cant get what they want, they sulk.

So whats the whole PMS bull about??
Re: Men And Their Periods! by eldee(m): 11:38pm On Sep 02, 2008
onyinye2:

So you are basically saying that men are too afraid to tell a woman that they aint no longer tight?
Not afraid, more like compassionate cheesy cheesy cool
Re: Men And Their Periods! by onyinye2(f): 11:39pm On Sep 02, 2008
Okija_juju:

So whats the whole PMS bull about??
Basically saying that men are just as moody as women.

eldee:

Not afraid, more like compassionate cheesy cheesy cool
That is showing compassion? Mayne i would hate to see how being a jerk is. . .
Re: Men And Their Periods! by Okijajuju1(m): 11:41pm On Sep 02, 2008
onyinye2:

Basically saying that men are just as moody as women.

Not moody, we just take a break, get our minds right and move on. No drama, no fussing.

onyinye2:

Being a jerk would be letting the dogs loose on her ass. tongue
Re: Men And Their Periods! by onyinye2(f): 11:43pm On Sep 02, 2008
Okija_juju:

Not moody, we just take a break, get our minds right and move on. No drama, no fussing.
Taking a break from what? Why don't you just tell her and get it over with?

Okija_juju:

You might as well. . . . already gave her heart to the ashes.
Re: Men And Their Periods! by eldee(m): 11:46pm On Sep 02, 2008
onyinye2:

Being a jerk would be calling her and saying 'I need a freaking breather . . . get a life for two months' in sugar-coated words

Okija_juju:

Nah . . . that's been man's man, player's player cheesy cheesy
Re: Men And Their Periods! by Hannibal: 12:02am On Sep 03, 2008
onyinye2:

Afraid??
More like men don't want long hours of unnecessary debates.
Re: Men And Their Periods! by HRhotness(f): 12:10am On Sep 03, 2008
And i repeat again and again, I dont need an expalanation for ur PMS, if u r disappearing for a while its absolutely fine, I also need space frm time to time. . . but not responding to messages and making a sista feel like a stalker. . . thats not cool. I can deal with the silence, it just annoys me that i get worried unnecessarily and the bastard doesnt hav the courtesy to at least confirm h is ok. . . now thats just down-right mean.

I dont need to know where u're going or what u're up to, i really dont care, just dont get me worked up unnecessarily. gve me a little heads up. . . thats all i ask and i'm cool grin grin
Re: Men And Their Periods! by onyinye2(f): 12:10am On Sep 03, 2008
Hannibal:

Afraid??
Okay stop exaggerating tongue 9 times out 10. . . . the woman would be understanding and get on with her life.

eldee:

Being a jerk would be calling her and saying 'I need a freaking breather . . . get a life for two months' in sugar-coated words
Isn't that basically the same as leaving her on a cliff instead of opening your mouth and telling her.
Re: Men And Their Periods! by KarmaMod(f): 12:13am On Sep 03, 2008
u guys hang out and talk all the time. He calls regularly, can't get enough of talking to u and hanging out with u. . . then he goes cold turkey, no communication whatsoever, starts avoiding u even, dosnttake your calls, no reply to messages. . . Rather than stress too much, I move on accepting the ride has come to an end. . .

Typical behavior.
Re: Men And Their Periods! by eldee(m): 12:16am On Sep 03, 2008
onyinye2:

Isn't that basically the same as leaving her on a cliff instead of opening your mouth and telling her.
Leaving her on a cliff is better jare
Telling her, you know how women act na

Hannibal:

Afraid??
True that

@Hannibal
See, try Google Chrome abeg and tell me what you think
IMO better than Internet Explorer cheesy
Re: Men And Their Periods! by onyinye2(f): 12:18am On Sep 03, 2008
eldee:

Leaving her on a cliff is better jare
Telling her, you know how women act na
So are you scared?
Re: Men And Their Periods! by HRhotness(f): 12:20am On Sep 03, 2008
you guys r getting it all wrong. . . i'm not talking about a break-up situation,

more like a good friend or buddy suddenly turning cold after a stretch of communication. . . no quarrels or arguements or awkward situation.  , .  he has to be ill or sumthin must be wrong right? so u call, and leave numerous messages onhis machine, send text messages, emails, telegrpahs, leav notes in his mail box. .   then it dawns on u he probabaly has had enough of u so u move on and forget the jerk. . .  fastfoward a month later, he rings u up out of d blue and acts like he last spoke to u yesterday and u r like WTF!!!. . .  PMS i say!
Re: Men And Their Periods! by onyinye2(f): 12:24am On Sep 03, 2008
HR.hotness:
  then it dawns on u he probabaly has had enough of u so u move on and forget the jerk. . .  fastfoward a month later, he rings u up out of d blue and acts like he last spoke to u yesterday and you're like WTF!!!. . .  PMS i say!
I think it is like lack of courtesy, fear, and wee bit of selfishness on the side.
Re: Men And Their Periods! by Okijajuju1(m): 12:26am On Sep 03, 2008
HR.hotness:

you guys r getting it all wrong. . . i'm not talking about a break-up situation,

more like a good friend or buddy suddenly turning cold after a stretch of communication. . . no quarrels or arguements or awkward situation.  , .  he has to be ill or sumthin must be wrong right? so u call, and leave numerous messages onhis machine, send text messages, emails, telegrpahs, leav notes in his mail box. .   then it dawns on u he probabaly has had enough of u so u move on and forget the jerk. . .  fastfoward a month later, he rings u up out of d blue and acts like he last spoke to u yesterday and you're like WTF!!!. . .  PMS i say!

It's called a sabbathical. The dude needed to get his mind right. Hes prolly been trying to get your attention for like forever and you prolly keep blowing him off or sumtin.
I agree with you that some guys behave like bithces (no offence intended), but the percentage is so small that its negligible.
Re: Men And Their Periods! by eldee(m): 12:32am On Sep 03, 2008
Okija_juju:

I agree with you that most guys behave like bithces (no offence intended), but the percentage is so small that its negligible.
IRONY!!!

onyinye2:

So are you scared?
As I said . . . the blow's softer then
Re: Men And Their Periods! by HRhotness(f): 12:33am On Sep 03, 2008
Okija_juju:

It's called a sabbathical. The dude needed to get his mind right. Hes prolly been trying to get your attention for like forever and you prolly keep blowing him off or sumtin.
I agree with you that most guys behave like bithces (no offence intended), but the percentage is so small that its negligible.

no one is stopping them frm their sabbatical oh. . .  just give us warning!

its a lot more than a small prcentage, i'v heard a number of complaints
Re: Men And Their Periods! by Nobody: 12:36am On Sep 03, 2008
onyinye2:

I think it is like lack of courtesy, fear, and wee bit of selfishness on the side.

Add heartlessness to that.
Re: Men And Their Periods! by Okijajuju1(m): 12:38am On Sep 03, 2008
stillwater:

Heartless??
Who stole his heart in the first place?? angry
Re: Men And Their Periods! by Hannibal: 12:39am On Sep 03, 2008
eldee:

@Hannibal
See, try Google Chrome abeg and tell me what you think
IMO better than Internet Explorer cheesy

It's classic. . . . . .
Internet Explorer can FECK off. grin cheesy

@ HR Hotness,

Stop fighting the momentum.
Men will always be men. . . . . . . . . U don't expect me to call u and tell u ma plans for the next 3 weeks.
What makes u think u are the only girl friend i have got?
Give men a break and stop this PMS theory. . . . . .Men don't menstruate so find anutha name already. angry angry angry
Re: Men And Their Periods! by onyinye2(f): 12:42am On Sep 03, 2008
stillwater:

Thanks for the reminder.
eldee:

As I said . . . the blow's softer then
I'll take that as a YES!!!!!
Re: Men And Their Periods! by Okijajuju1(m): 12:46am On Sep 03, 2008
What you call PMS is a well calculated plan. The dude just dosent want to answer your call period. Maybe he lost his phone and hasnt checked his mail in a long time. who knows?? undecided

Female PMS is like a volatile volcano. It just erupts. Not planned, erratic and senseless.
Re: Men And Their Periods! by onyinye2(f): 12:49am On Sep 03, 2008
Okija_juju:

Female PMS is like a volatile volcano. It just erupts. Not planned, erratic and senseless.
What women do you be kicking it with? lipsrsealed Amazonian women? lipsrsealed
Re: Men And Their Periods! by Nobody: 12:51am On Sep 03, 2008
Okija_juju:

Heartless??
Who stole his heart in the first place?? angry

Not literarily dear. grin It's pure heartlessness to leave a friend without informing him/her of your whereabouts.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Drop A Lyric To A Song And Let Someone Tell You The Artist That Sang The Song. / 11 Penis Facts Every Man Must Know! / How Is bleeping A Nigerian Lady Like,did They Have A Sweet Purssy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.