Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,354 members, 7,957,948 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 05:11 AM

Men And Their Periods! - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Men And Their Periods! (5620 Views)

6 Ways To Handle Your Girlfriend’s Mood Swings During Periods / 14 Things That Would Be Different If Men Had Periods. / Why do beautiful ladies end up with ugly men(and vice versa)? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Men And Their Periods! by iice(f): 10:52am On Sep 02, 2008
Like i've said, the level of 'comprehension' in this place is appalling.

I feel you and though it rarely happens to me, i did have an experience with a friend.
What i did was to tell him my thoughts on the whole thing as soon as we started talking,
We've been ok since then.

The other one, well he likes to do that since i have known him undecided
This last time will determine if he survives or not grin
Re: Men And Their Periods! by HRhotness(f): 10:55am On Sep 02, 2008
salsera:

HR.hot

I think you should just stick to those guys who replied with some real answers, the others don't have a clue what your talking about

My take

I don't get it either but some of these answers make sense

its the getting chummy all of a sudden that beats me
its like knocking on someone's door for 24 hrs with no response
then a month later the said person just walks into your house and puts the telly

Then again aren't all human beings complicated

but wldnt it be easier to just say "i'm going to lay low for a while" or summin?
i don't knw why gust tak such stupid risks. . . i've lost count of the number of times i am tempted to just hit such guys over d head with a frying pan. . .
Re: Men And Their Periods! by seeu(m): 10:56am On Sep 02, 2008
There are other sites and the members share every topic peacefully and responsibly without abuse. I'm waiting for the day this site will grow to that level. It's insult and insult on this site and one wonder the kind of people here.
Re: Men And Their Periods! by HRhotness(f): 10:57am On Sep 02, 2008
iice:

I feel you and though it rarely happens to me, i did have an experience with a friend.
What i did was to tell him my thoughts on the whole thing as soon as we started talking,

my dear,

a friend did it to me a while back, i explained d situation and we were cool. . . but he's doin it again and qute frankly i've lost my patience. . .  angry angry angry angry angry
Re: Men And Their Periods! by HRhotness(f): 10:58am On Sep 02, 2008
seeu:

There are other sites and the members share every topic peacefully and responsibly without abuse. I'm waiting for the day this site will grow to that level. It's insult and insult on this site and one wonder the kind of people here.

Get a brain or try using the one u hav to full capacity and mayb, just mayb. . . .
Re: Men And Their Periods! by MrCrackles(m): 11:01am On Sep 02, 2008
Dis men and thier menstruation thread don gather storm like GUSTAV ooo, chei make i waka!! cheesy
Re: Men And Their Periods! by iice(f): 11:02am On Sep 02, 2008
HR.hotness:

my dear,

a friend did it to me a while back, i explained d situation and we were cool. . . but he's doin it again and qute frankly i've lost my patience. . . angry angry angry angry angry

Exactly what is happening to me and this other one.
Although am not really mad at him. It's getting to the point of me totally erasing him from my memory.
So if he survives this time undecided For there will be no next time.
Re: Men And Their Periods! by seeu(m): 11:05am On Sep 02, 2008
HR.hotness:

Get a brain or try using the one u hav to full capacity and mayb, just mayb. . . .

It's just a confirmation of what i'm saying. Character is something else. I'm out of this thread. Bye thread!
Re: Men And Their Periods! by HRhotness(f): 11:07am On Sep 02, 2008
seeu:

It's just a confirmation of what i'm saying. Character is something else. I'm out of this thread. Bye thread!

#

Good riddance to brainless rubbish
Re: Men And Their Periods! by mygivenchy: 11:12am On Sep 02, 2008
naaah! hottey im not d one bin clueless, if only u'd stop and discren why SOME guys do these, u have only gone about analysin d situation that happened but not why it happens, howeva i wuldnt b suprised if all LADIES in dis thread say same tin, when u study n analyse, do dat coz u want to find out why it happened, ranting ova these doesnt and will not give u a clue!
Re: Men And Their Periods! by HRhotness(f): 11:15am On Sep 02, 2008
mygivenchy:

naaah! hottey im not d one bin clueless, if only u'D stop and discren why SOME guys do these, u have only gone about analysin d situation that happened but not why it happens, howeva i wuldnt b suprised if all LADIES in this thread say same tin, when u study n analyse, do that because u want to find out why it happened, ranting ova these doesnt and will not give u a clue!

me thinks a lil english lesson will help ur situation. . .
u'll understand my original post and mayb be able to write legibly
Re: Men And Their Periods! by mygivenchy: 11:20am On Sep 02, 2008
jeez i cant believe that u dont evn understand the topic u posted, if be so, how can u even know wat u want, itz u dat nids d english lesson
Re: Men And Their Periods! by nana(f): 11:21am On Sep 02, 2008
Where are all these boys coming out from?
Re: Men And Their Periods! by HRhotness(f): 11:22am On Sep 02, 2008
nana:

Where are all these boys coming out from?

school is on holiday na. . .

na to go siddon for cyber cafe dey run mouth with dem mama mate na im dem sabi
Re: Men And Their Periods! by nana(f): 11:25am On Sep 02, 2008
HR.hotness:

school is on holiday na. . .

na to go siddon for cyber cafe dey run mouth with them mama mate na im them sabi
Skeen. Na their Nannies i blame.
Re: Men And Their Periods! by ogb5(m): 11:25am On Sep 02, 2008
iice:

don't tell me you are playing 2 guys tongue
Re: Men And Their Periods! by HRhotness(f): 11:27am On Sep 02, 2008
ogb5:

dude, read d original post. . .

this is not restricted to relationships
Re: Men And Their Periods! by iice(f): 11:29am On Sep 02, 2008
ogb5:

Na wah ooo, from friendship to relationship to two timing to broken heart to this that that this.
Re: Men And Their Periods! by nana(f): 11:30am On Sep 02, 2008
ogb5:

Bros,na friend she talk no be boyfriends
Re: Men And Their Periods! by ogb5(m): 11:32am On Sep 02, 2008
true to god, i nor call bf for my post

i dey sense guilty conscience somewhere grin
Re: Men And Their Periods! by iice(f): 11:35am On Sep 02, 2008
Whateve floats your boat jare wink

comprehension chaiii cheesy grin cheesy grin
Re: Men And Their Periods! by ogb5(m): 11:43am On Sep 02, 2008
anyway the original post was about, the posters boyfriend, friends and brother doing the things she is complaining about
Re: Men And Their Periods! by HRhotness(f): 11:46am On Sep 02, 2008
ogb5:

anyway the original post was about, the posters boyfriend, friends and brother doing the things she is complaining about

Guys in general do this!
Re: Men And Their Periods! by RibaduFan(m): 11:55am On Sep 02, 2008
@poster and all ladies in the house

On behalf of all male folks, I hereby tender an unreserved apology to all females for all our uncourteous, immature, irresponsible and totally inexcusable behaviours. We re so very much sorry. We re just being human. The best of man is till man at his very best.

Hope we re totally forgiven?
Re: Men And Their Periods! by HRhotness(f): 12:09pm On Sep 02, 2008
yemmyse:

@poster and all ladies in the house

On behalf of all male folks, I hereby tender an unreserve apology to all females for all our uncourteous, immature, irresponsible and totally inexcusable behaviours. We re so very much sorry. We re just being human. The best of man is till man at his very best.

Hope we re totally forgiven?

we dont want apology oh. . .
a sensible explanation is what we want
Re: Men And Their Periods! by ogb5(m): 12:36pm On Sep 02, 2008
HR.hotness:

we don't want apology oh. . .

its our period, blame it on the hormones
Re: Men And Their Periods! by Caliente(m): 12:41pm On Sep 02, 2008
[size=13pt]I'm guilty of that. I usually do it when it looks as if I'm the only person keeping both ends of the affair alive. If she sorts me, we can continue and vice versa. Other times a guy just needs a time out or prepare you for break up[/size]
Re: Men And Their Periods! by deept(m): 12:50pm On Sep 02, 2008
HR.hotness:

we don't want apology oh. . .

Guilty as charged. do it unconciously though to think and clear head, especially to relieve stress.

Like someone said let your people know that u r taking a break rather than just disappearing and appearing and acting like nothing happened. the other person would have been worried sick about you. I think what HR, is trying to say is yes we know u want time oout and all that but tell us so we dont have to worry ourselves about how you are and where you are.
Re: Men And Their Periods! by HRhotness(f): 12:54pm On Sep 02, 2008
ogb5:

its our period, blame it on the hormones

at last, person don agree say na male PMS and menstruation dey worry una
Re: Men And Their Periods! by darkgoddes(f): 1:09pm On Sep 02, 2008
HR.hotness, i think it is just better if u simply ignore some guys that had been replying as if they have no brain! What has heartbreak got to do with this thread?
Re: Men And Their Periods! by spikedcylinder: 1:27pm On Sep 02, 2008
Notice a lot of guys admit to doing it - consciously or otherwise.
Re: Men And Their Periods! by Nobody: 1:59pm On Sep 02, 2008
women!!
why cant u just leave the male folk alone.
u keep thrashing them yet u still cant help fall for their LIES.
with the way most of u ladies carry on here one would think
u wouldnt even give a man a listening ear
when he wants to be "FRIENDS" much more ask for a relationship.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Drop A Lyric To A Song And Let Someone Tell You The Artist That Sang The Song. / All Men Are Flirts! (My Experience Today) / Beautiful Ladies Got Nabbed After Announcing They Were Going To Take Drugs. Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.