Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,100 members, 7,818,287 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:02 PM

The Guy Complains Too Much - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Guy Complains Too Much (1157 Views)

My Fiance Complains That I'm Too Fat / She Complains I Last Longer Than Necessary During Love Making / She Complains I Last Long In Bed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Guy Complains Too Much by Bidy(f): 4:53pm On Sep 02, 2008
what does complaints do to a relationship?
Re: The Guy Complains Too Much by sistawoman: 4:55pm On Sep 02, 2008
Kill it.
Re: The Guy Complains Too Much by Nobody: 5:05pm On Sep 02, 2008
Bidy:

what does complaints do to a relationship?

Have you ever told him: "You complain too much"?
Re: The Guy Complains Too Much by lexicon(m): 5:15pm On Sep 02, 2008
It will make u to understand ur partner better
Re: The Guy Complains Too Much by Busta(f): 5:18pm On Sep 02, 2008
sistawoman:

Kill it.

well said!
Re: The Guy Complains Too Much by Nobody: 5:19pm On Sep 02, 2008
lexicon:

It will make u to understand your partner better

If she doesn't kill him first!
Re: The Guy Complains Too Much by segzicres(m): 5:26pm On Sep 02, 2008
aggressive michelin though complaining too much is a bad sign of insecurity
Re: The Guy Complains Too Much by lexicon(m): 5:31pm On Sep 02, 2008
segzi cres:

aggressive michelin though complaining too much is a bad sign of insecurity

no need 2 kill. every complain will let u know another thing abt him/her
Re: The Guy Complains Too Much by lonelypal(m): 5:51pm On Sep 02, 2008
lexicon:

no need 2 kill. every complain will let u know another thing about him/her

quite agree with u, but it doesnt do a lot of good if such habit is allowed to thrive. It may crash the relationship if not carefully averted. It breeds suspicion and thereby leading to lack of trust.
Re: The Guy Complains Too Much by lexicon(m): 5:53pm On Sep 02, 2008
yah !! u r right . not when its overdone
Re: The Guy Complains Too Much by sistawoman: 5:53pm On Sep 02, 2008
Who the hell wants to be in a r/s with someone that just complains about everything.

Those type of dudes just want to distroy a females self-estem and make her feel like she is not worthy to be with him.  That type of crap is emotional abuse.

I just got rid of a friend because that is all he did was complain.  I told him I did not have time for that nor desire that.  If i cant do anything right then keep it moving.  What I am doing and who i am is appreciated by my other friends.
Re: The Guy Complains Too Much by rubi(f): 5:57pm On Sep 02, 2008
Any guy that complains too much is using[b] psychological intimidation [/b] on you and it is very very unhealthy in a relationship
Re: The Guy Complains Too Much by Caliente(m): 6:00pm On Sep 02, 2008
[size=13pt]Too much of everything they say is bad[/size]
Re: The Guy Complains Too Much by yongbabe(f): 6:15pm On Sep 02, 2008
tell him 2 shut up
Re: The Guy Complains Too Much by Nobody: 9:03am On Sep 03, 2008
rubi:

Any guy that complains too much is using[b] psychological intimidation [/b] on you and it is very very unhealthy in a relationship

Exactly!! i wouldnt put my heart there if I were you.
Re: The Guy Complains Too Much by st2(m): 9:26am On Sep 03, 2008
@ poster,

Isnt it possible that she is not doing something right. The basis of the complaints should also be considered. A woman that suddenly develops negative habits would definitely attract a reaction from the guy. I believe if he complains and you believe it is unlike him, work towards eschewing those things he talks about. Same applies for the guy too.

Moreso you cannot change parents because they complain about your bad attitudes. I have not seen anyone that makes negative complaints about good deeds except such person is looking for an excuse to walk away from the relationship.

All relationships can work as long as there is an iota of love, respect and worth.

(1) (Reply)

I Can't Believe This Happend To Me! / Love Turned Sour: Romantic Escapade Lands 17 Yr Old Boy In Trouble / Why? Men No Longer Have Respect For Ladies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.