Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,018 members, 7,818,014 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:27 AM

I Need An Advice - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Need An Advice (1347 Views)

I Need An Advice :'( / Need An Advice Urgently / I Honestly Need An Advice From The House On This (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need An Advice by eloquent(m): 4:00am On Jul 01, 2006
hi my fellow Nigerians and other people in da house.what advice do u have?i know of a girl, 15years old but her parents are inflicted with HIV aids.she's always feeling depressed and like life has come to a bus stop.i've tried as much as possible to uplift her spirit but to no avail.pls can any1 help me with any advice?i'm most grateful
Re: I Need An Advice by iice(f): 4:57am On Jul 01, 2006
Gosh thats so sad. I can well imagine her depression. What can i say? For the religious, i'd say hold on 2 God and he will guide u thru the path. For the free thinker, i'd say if ur very close to your parents, u have to be strong and think about carrying on their legacy. Understand the inevitable and prepare yourself for the imminent. For the protagonist, i'd say use the knowledge for a better future and for the antagonist i'd say crawl back under the rock you slithered out from wink Give her my best wishes oh
Re: I Need An Advice by Estylove(f): 8:20pm On Jul 01, 2006
Hi,
I must say that you have been doing a great job by being there for her, my advice is this, first i think you should encourage her to get tested to be sure that she is free of the virus, i believe that the result of the test will guide you into what next to do in helping her.

It is well.
Re: I Need An Advice by MP007(m): 10:00pm On Jul 02, 2006
With God , she needs to re-connect with her maker
Re: I Need An Advice by diddy4(m): 12:23am On Jul 03, 2006
im with you on this one mp007

she needs Jesus in her life. He is the only one that can help.
Re: I Need An Advice by eveseh(f): 3:43am On Jul 03, 2006
lol
Re: I Need An Advice by ekecy: 2:03pm On Jul 03, 2006
1-she should be sure of her own status by going for hiv\aids test, 2, u and her other friends should care love her more than before.though for ur friend her world is blank with trace of no vision .she might be positive ,yes the society will let her feel the stigma of her parent cry it is a challenge 4her dear friends to show and tell her , getup, be strong , utill have ur right and that inner jewel of yours kiss
Re: I Need An Advice by eloquent(m): 3:29pm On Jul 03, 2006
thanx alot 4 ur wonderful and splendid contributions.words alone can't express ma innermost appreciation.ur all wonderful,loving,caring and most of all,BLESSED
Re: I Need An Advice by Busta(f): 5:39pm On Jul 06, 2006
and wat bout her? is she HIV Negative?
Re: I Need An Advice by MP007(m): 3:01pm On Jul 08, 2006
her hiv status doent really matter, its her soul that matters,
Re: I Need An Advice by eloquent(m): 10:17pm On Jul 08, 2006
y'all are very correct but she isn't HIV positive.i wonder where such cool minds as urs come from.do people like u really exist?ur such loving and caring people.thanx once again
Re: I Need An Advice by iice(f): 7:16am On Jul 09, 2006
MP007:

her hiv status doent really matter, its her soul that matters,
True dat, cool

(1) (Reply)

Love Or Gifts: Which Would You Choose And Why? / 'I / How Can You Tell If A Guy Is In Love With You?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.