Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,078 members, 7,835,639 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:49 PM

Help From Everyone In The House - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help From Everyone In The House (1344 Views)

Mr Fix It: My Fiance Has A Very Poor Sexuality, Need Your Help From A Concerned / I Am In A Complicated Dilemma In Need Of Help From Matured Minds Only / Big Problem, Do I Get Away From Her? Need Help From Any Mature Women/men... :/ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help From Everyone In The House by sam15(m): 3:07pm On Dec 20, 2006
Honestly, I need the help of everyone in the house. There is one lady that I care about so much but due to our closeness, I find it very difficult to tell her that i do care. You know what? i wouldn't her to say am taking advantage of the closeness.
Pls, I need your advise on what to do b/4 I misbehave becuase she possesses all the good qualities you can think of.
Thanks for your understanding.
Re: Help From Everyone In The House by Ugwumba(m): 3:11pm On Dec 20, 2006
Just tell her - 'better to have loved and lost, than not to have loved at all'. You can still stay friends with her after this, even if she does not have romantic feelings for you.

Good luck. smiley smiley smiley
Re: Help From Everyone In The House by sam15(m): 3:17pm On Dec 20, 2006
Thanks my very gudfriend
Re: Help From Everyone In The House by ThoniaSlim(f): 10:12pm On Dec 22, 2006
Ugwumba:

Just tell her - 'better to have loved and lost, than not to have loved at all'. You can still stay friends with her after this, even if she does not have romantic feelings for you.

Good luck. smiley smiley smiley
@sam15
she has said it all,good luck once again wink
Re: Help From Everyone In The House by linoprada(m): 5:35pm On Mar 17, 2010
Guy NO TIME at all JUST TELL HER UR mind abi liver dey fail you??

(1) (Reply)

Reasons Why Ladies Keep Their Wedding Dresses From The Grooms Until The D-day / Best Way/s To Dump A Lover? / ...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.