Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,199 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:41 AM

Protecting Yourself From: Love and pain - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Protecting Yourself From: Love and pain (1449 Views)

Small Manhood Made Me Stay Away From Love Making For 4 Yrs / The Beauty And Pain Of Getting Through A Breakup (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Protecting Yourself From: Love and pain by dadahgirl: 10:21am On Sep 06, 2008
Assuming you have been hurt before or heartbroken, how can you remove that wall that prevents you from falling in love again when you are no longer in pain or in love with your ex? Sometimes they can see right through you and know you are putting up a big wall to guard yourself from getting hurt.
Re: Protecting Yourself From: Love and pain by arramyjay: 11:26am On Sep 06, 2008
Sweetie the truth is that you cant remove that wall all by yourself.If the guy is 4 real he will understand that u have being hurt that is why you hv a wall covering your heart and he will play a serious role in letting you see that he is real and ready to love you by doing that it naturally melts away i mean the wall.
Re: Protecting Yourself From: Love and pain by dadahgirl: 8:16am On Sep 07, 2008
Thanks for your response shegirl71. I will keep that in mind. smiley

(1) (Reply)

How Can I Tell Her That I Love Her / My Girl Friend Don Fall Her Hand! / How Far Would You Go To Save A Relationship?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.