Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,555 members, 7,827,081 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 06:35 AM

Nigerian Women SPOIL men with their over tolerance - Family (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Nigerian Women SPOIL men with their over tolerance (29270 Views)

5 Tricks Nigerian Women Use To "Trap Men Into Marriage" / See What Nigerian Women Can Do (photos) / Why We Cheat On Our Husbands - Nigerian Women Open Up (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Women SPOIL men with their over tolerance by Nobody: 5:28pm On Sep 16, 2008
just what kind of men forced these women here to act thus?
Re: Nigerian Women SPOIL men with their over tolerance by onyinye2(f): 5:29pm On Sep 16, 2008
davidylan:

I truly don't know. . . . . undecided
Re: Nigerian Women SPOIL men with their over tolerance by Nobody: 5:29pm On Sep 16, 2008
Sisikill:

MEN BASHERS? NO

BADLY BEHAVED MEN AND THE WOMEN WHO MAKE EXCUSES FOR THEM BASHERS? YES! YES! OH GOD YES! 100% YESSSSSSSSS! cool

Bwahahahahahahaha! You are killing me here! Don't forget. . .

"Please slap me in the face, don't use the palm of your hands, use your fist or back hand. Oh for the love of our sacred marriage, put me in my place. . . anything will be better than the fate worse than death. . . Unmarried woman! cry"

Ahahahahha! I wan finish this my bread and custard dinner and I'll be back!
Re: Nigerian Women SPOIL men with their over tolerance by Sisikill: 5:31pm On Sep 16, 2008
Do you try being sarcastic pointlessly without understanding what's being said or discussed?
Just a question
Noooo! Of course not. . . I mean if that's a bad thing, then NO but if it's good. . . Yes! Wait, what was the question again?  
Re: Nigerian Women SPOIL men with their over tolerance by cgift(m): 5:38pm On Sep 16, 2008
davidylan:

It may be what they have seen happen to other women they know - if true, its unfortunate they have not even given themselves the opportuntity to enjoy the bliss in marriage here on earth!

It is what they have personally been through, then a pity - but i think no one should write themselves off! the most dangerous thing to loose is hope - hope for an excellent man grin
Re: Nigerian Women SPOIL men with their over tolerance by Sisikill: 5:39pm On Sep 16, 2008
Rotflmao! Oh please give me a break! Trying to turn this into women being bitter because of past hurt. Do you have to be a victim of theft to know it s wrong? Do you have to be abused to know abuse is a no no? [s]Do you have to die in marriage to show you've loved?[/s] Wait, scratch that, I forgot where I was for a sec.  lipsrsealed

However, if will make you guys feel better to think some man out there has treated some of us badly, hence our rejection of abusive mentality. Please go right ahead!!! cool
Re: Nigerian Women SPOIL men with their over tolerance by JustGood(m): 5:39pm On Sep 16, 2008
michelin89:

JustGood?? You should be JustDumb! Damn! What are you compared to a population of millions? In what way does your attitude to your wife contribute to millions of other women's life who can't even dare to breathe because their men are on the corner? Whatever you call yourself, you and your wife aren't the only Nigerians alive but almost an insignificant part when compared to the whole. Quit this egocentrism and be good!

E no go better for your papa.

What exactly has my discussion to do with you that you have to come with an insult? Is there anything that I addressed to you?

Your papa no go die better oloshi. girl wey no get family
Re: Nigerian Women SPOIL men with their over tolerance by Nobody: 5:40pm On Sep 16, 2008
JustGood:

What exactly has my discussion to do with you that you have to come with an insult? Is there anything that I addressed to you?

Typical Naija man! grin grin

Heey! You just dey disgrace yourself!
Re: Nigerian Women SPOIL men with their over tolerance by JustGood(m): 5:42pm On Sep 16, 2008
oloshi, you think say I be those men wey want yansh una come dey allow una dey waka on top dem head?

idiot. na by force to talk? I no say na so ya mama dey abuse anyhow and I no blame am because na so dem bring am up when she dey naija. . . abi she no tell you how she dey live before she born you?
Re: Nigerian Women SPOIL men with their over tolerance by Nobody: 5:45pm On Sep 16, 2008
JustGood:

oloshi, you think say I be those men wey want yansh una come dey allow una dey waka on top them head?

idiot. na by force to talk? I no say na so ya mama dey abuse anyhow and I no blame am because na so them bring am up when she dey naija. . . abi she no tell you how she dey live before she born you?

Na who and you dey yarn? grin JustBush, go eat the eba wey your free wife prepare for you. I know say Naija men dey vex well well when they never eat! grin
Re: Nigerian Women SPOIL men with their over tolerance by JustGood(m): 5:48pm On Sep 16, 2008
michelin89:

Na who and you dey yarn? grin JustBush, go eat the eba wey your free wife prepare for you. I know say Naija men dey vex well well when they never eat! grin

I thank God as my wife na free wife. Afterall na money dem pay ya mama for one night wey she come take born you. And she don train you as she sabi

In fact I don dey hungry now, make I go chop akpu.
Re: Nigerian Women SPOIL men with their over tolerance by Nobody: 5:51pm On Sep 16, 2008
JustGood:

I thank God as my wife na free wife. Afterall na money them pay ya mama for one night wey she come take born you. And she don train you as she sabi

In fact I don dey hungry now, make I go chop akpu.

Anyways sha, me think you are worst of all men and definitely don't have respect for women. I therefore pity your wife. cool

Eat in peace!
Re: Nigerian Women SPOIL men with their over tolerance by Sisikill: 5:52pm On Sep 16, 2008
milknhoney:

This is just one of those topics in which we ALL know the truth but some refuse to accept. All in the name of image. C'mon wake up and smell the freaking reality. No matter how much you want to deny it, go around spewing conspriacies, ranting about generalizations, your ass knows it is true.

For example: one of my disdained uncles (ekwensu rest his soul) abused my aunt, cheated on her, treated her like a piece of shit, belittled her in front my cousins. In short, he was an all around punk ass bitch. The worst of it all, was my aunt tolerated every bit of it. She refused to leave him. She would just swallow it up, and continued with the abuse. I understand that in Igboland, divorce is looked down upon, but c'mon. There are exceptions to every rule.We told her to leave him, come and stay with us, but NO!!! "He is my husband. I made a vow before Chineke" Did she also vow to be treated like a piece of shit, NO, but she continued with her marriage.

She allowed this to happen for[b] 29 Years Of Marriage[/b]. Till he was diagnosed with massive artery clogs (kene Chukwu for palm oil), and died within the year.
So now she is a widow, who has no life of her own. What can she do eh? Her husband thought for her, told her what to do. Now she is just a mmuo walking around.

THANK YOU OH! I mean even if some people want to turn a blind eye, that's their problem just don't expect the restof us to or where in the rule book does it say all of us have to sleep and face the wall together? Not 1, not 2, not 100, not just on Nairaland alone, not in America or the UK alone, not just on the internet, everywhere people are saying it yet they refuse to see, it is a lie they puff. Yep, we all got together one Friday night when we were sure they would be sleeping the the booze off and planned to create this elaborate lie all just to ruin their reputation on account of how PERFECT and GOOD they are. Why, I suppose it's jealousy that makes us do this.

Give me a freaking break!!!!

I'm done with this thread, jare. There's only so many times you can hit your own head on a concrete wall before you turn to an abusive Naija man.  grin cheesy

Asta my lovelies! Don't Worry, we are still praying for you. If a pig can remain clean for 5 mins, then anything is possible. There's hope yet kiss
Re: Nigerian Women SPOIL men with their over tolerance by Sisikill: 5:56pm On Sep 16, 2008
JustGood:

Oh my! Be still my beating heart! I am weak in the knees!

Somebody get me a Naija man ASAP!

I don't think I can live another day without one!  kiss kiss kiss kiss

Bwahahahahahahahahaha! Wo ni ko se to, olowun o se to to to. 

Lawd-a-mercy! cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Nigerian Women SPOIL men with their over tolerance by switosman(m): 6:02pm On Sep 16, 2008
"To make a naija men feel in love for you and have the mind to marry you , you must play fool and act as stupid.
Make a lot of questions even if you know the answer, for they feel important, for they feel they re in the control. I know you have strenght to open a botle of coca cola  , but give it for he open for you, Ohhh honey, I can't , help me and then they will feel super men, is these kind of little bullshit that make average of them feel the Kind.

Strong black women , like us, is just for safe men, is for Obama's of life , not to everyone , lol

The life is not a theater, so we can be actress all the time. Of course we won't tolerate bullshit. Is complicated !!!"

WOMAN PEOPLE CONDEMN WHAT THEY DONT UNDERSTAND, CHANGE OR ACCEPT, BUT THE TRUTH OF THE MATTER IS THAT NIGERIAN WOMEN ARE NOT BACKWARD NEITHER ARE THE MEN LAZY, BEFORE U INSULT A NIGERIAN UNDERSTAND CULTURE, BECOS THESE THINGS U HATE WITH A PASSION IS THE REASON DIVORCE IS LOW IN NIGERIA. DONT BLAME UR NAIJA GUY, DONT THINK U R TRAINING HIM, HE IS NOT A LAP DOG. EAST OR WEST HOME IS THE BEST, THEY SAY.
OUR GIRLS WERE HANDED THE BATTON WELL, ITS NOT THERE FUALT. TO DO OTHERWISE IS CARRY HOT COAL ON UR BREAST.
EVEN U DO A SOUL SEARCH, U BETTER PART YARNS FOR UR MAN. IF U DOUBT READ A BOOK TITLED " ME AND MY MOTHER" IE " THE TWO OF US" i CANT REMEMBER THE AUTHOR BUT ITS A LADY.
I REMEMBER A LADY FRIEND OF MINE, THEN I ALWAYS WANT TO BE SERVED OUR LOCAL MEAL OF EBA WITH ANY GOOD SOUP, BUT SHE ALWAYS WANT TO GIVE ME RICE OR SUPAGETTI. ON DISCUSSION SHE SAID "SHE WILL NOT MARRY AN ANFRICAN MAN BECOS SHE DOES NOT LIKE EBA WITH SOUP, TRUST ME I TOLD HER WELL SHE IS WHO SHE IS AND I AM WHO I AM.
CALL THEM NIGERIAN GIRLS NAMES AS U LIKE, FOR ME ANY TIME, EVEN IN DEATH, I PREFARE MY NIGERIAN GIRL AND IGBO FOR THAT MATTER, AT LEAST MY SECRET TALKS WILL STAY THAT WAY AMONG STRANGERS
THANKS
Re: Nigerian Women SPOIL men with their over tolerance by Sisikill: 6:13pm On Sep 16, 2008
michelin89:

Typical Naija man! grin grin

Heey! You just dey disgrace yourself!

Ah! So you see too? I was going to do like you and go get something to eat until I saw the flowery word, flowing out of his fingers and I knew I had to return quick quick, just to say how he did a bang up job convincing us that indeed there are some Naija men are perfect gentlemen. . . in fact the word abusive is not in their dictionary.

Please, move a little, I need all the space for when I postrate and ask forgiveness, then beg them to find a Naija man for me.

Will you dance with me to the alter? I will sing. . .

He has done to me, He has done to me
He has done to me, He has done to me
What my papa will never do, He has done to me
What my brothers will never do, He has done to me
What real men will never do, He has done for me

Then I throw in

Hallelujah Aaaa
Hallelujah Aaaa
I sing, Hallelu, Hallelu, Hallelujah
Hallelujah.

You too you can sing any song you like but it has to fit the occasion. I don't want any song like R.E.S.P.E.C.T or Independent Woman.
Re: Nigerian Women SPOIL men with their over tolerance by KarmaMod(f): 6:16pm On Sep 16, 2008
You wont know the truth if it was lying beside you, with the state of your mind

For someone who claims to have a family, it's amazing how childish your method of reasoning is.

what concerns me with calling your wife? All the other people that can prove that this so called generalization is true, I assume they are all lying except you cos your wife would say other wise

Rofl. This your island of Denial must be paying you well for this your loyalty
Re: Nigerian Women SPOIL men with their over tolerance by TheSly: 6:19pm On Sep 16, 2008
Una nor dey tire.
Y'all can smack ur big big big big heads on the wall if y'all dont like 'em
Who cares?? cheesy
Re: Nigerian Women SPOIL men with their over tolerance by KarmaMod(f): 6:22pm On Sep 16, 2008
JustGood?? You should be JustDumb! Damn! What are you compared to a population of millions? In what way does your attitude to your wife contribute to millions of other women's life who can't even dare to breathe because their men are on the corner? Whatever you call yourself, you and your wife aren't the only Nigerians alive but almost an insignificant part when compared to the whole. Quit this egocentrism and be good!

His arguments are embarrassing which is why he's now resorting to "oh it's cos you people are lonely and alone" comments. Pathetic comments he has absolutely NO proof of. What a dork.
Re: Nigerian Women SPOIL men with their over tolerance by KarmaMod(f): 6:24pm On Sep 16, 2008
However, if will make you guys feel better to think some man out there has treated some of us badly, hence our rejection of abusive mentality. Please go right ahead!!

I guess that fact that we've seen people go thru such with our own eyes isnt enough for them to believe that we're NOt speaking from our own personal experience. maybe the many threads showing such isnt enough either.

Some people reason like stark illiterates
Re: Nigerian Women SPOIL men with their over tolerance by Nobody: 6:30pm On Sep 16, 2008
Re: Nigerian Women SPOIL men with their over tolerance by Nobody: 6:34pm On Sep 16, 2008
Siena:

Gosh! shocked shocked shocked

Buddy, that was sorely uncalled for - her parents arent on this forum, they're not posting here, yet you choose to insult them? undecided undecided

Michelin's a 19-year-old girl, a teenager, and from what you've said so far as regards to wife and children, I'D say you're probably in your mid to late 30's, or more.
Old enough to be her father.
Why would a grown man be trading insults with a teenager in the first place, worse still, extend those insults to her absent parents??

Forgive him for he doesn't know what he is doing.

Na lack of food and love dey worry am. See as he get mouth for here. Just because say him wife just dey manage am he think say na he good pass for the whole world and that all of a sudden his miserable self is enough to represent a population with over 100 millions of men.

Why the woman nor come here herself to speak for herself. As usual she gets her husband to talk for her.

A real dumb man!
Re: Nigerian Women SPOIL men with their over tolerance by KarmaMod(f): 6:36pm On Sep 16, 2008
Too many agbayas on this site.

Isnt it better to just say you dont have a family then to claim to have one and still act like children. Shameless.
Re: Nigerian Women SPOIL men with their over tolerance by rooshie(f): 6:39pm On Sep 16, 2008
@ Poster, plz understand something, the way you went about with this subject is totally offensive. First of all, I am also a non-Nigeria(raised in Nigeria), and I disagree with this view. Yes, there are cases as you have described, however, what was the point exactly of coming across with the tone you took? What is there really to be gained from this argument? Did you want to clear up a rumour you had heard, or make an accusation form 1st-hand experience? How would you fell if someone came directly to accuse all Brazilian men or women in an offensive way? and how can you say the problem is " Nigerian women"? do you know all Nigerian women? have you taken a survey, or had direct access to accurate survey material? Plz, to cut a long story short, be considerate of others' cultures before you start pointing fingers yeah, at the end of the day, it will bring a better perception of who YOU are as a woman. wink
Re: Nigerian Women SPOIL men with their over tolerance by Nobody: 6:43pm On Sep 16, 2008
rooshie:

@ Poster, plz understand something, the way you went about with this subject is totally offensive. First of all, I am also a non-Nigeria(raised in Nigeria), and I disagree with this view. Yes, there are cases as you have described, however, what was the point exactly of coming across with the tone you took? What is there really to be gained from this argument? Did you want to clear up a rumour you had heard, or make an accusation form 1st-hand experience? How would you fell if someone came directly to accuse all Brazilian men or women in an offensive way? and how can you say the problem is " Nigerian women"? do you know all Nigerian women? have you taken a survey, or had direct access to accurate survey material? Please, to cut a long story short, be considerate of others' cultures before you start pointing fingers yeah, at the end of the day, it will bring a better perception of who YOU are as a woman. wink

Nice of you to want to be diplomatic but it works every little in this particular context. We thank you all the same.
Re: Nigerian Women SPOIL men with their over tolerance by janami(f): 7:05pm On Sep 16, 2008
the fact still remains that a girl is treated the way she wants to be treated, irrespective of country, tribe and so on and to correct a misconception here, nigerian women are not as docile and tolerant as u think.
Re: Nigerian Women SPOIL men with their over tolerance by chase4(m): 7:09pm On Sep 16, 2008
Michelin is 19 huh? So all what she is saying here is based what ? hear say or experience ?
Re: Nigerian Women SPOIL men with their over tolerance by Nobody: 7:21pm On Sep 16, 2008
chase4:

Michelin is 19 huh? So all what she is saying here is based what ? hear say or experience ?

And I am Nigerian!
Re: Nigerian Women SPOIL men with their over tolerance by KarmaMod(f): 7:37pm On Sep 16, 2008
janami:

the fact still remains that a girl is treated the way she wants to be treated, irrespective of country, tribe and so on and to correct a misconception here, nigerian women are not as docile and tolerant as u think.

This is just one of those topics in which we ALL know the truth but some refuse to accept. All in the name of image. C'mon wake up and smell the freaking reality. No matter how much you want to deny it, go around spewing conspriacies, ranting about generalizations, your ass knows it is true.

For example: one of my disdained uncles (ekwensu rest his soul) abused my aunt, cheated on her, treated her like a piece of shit, belittled her in front my cousins. In short, he was an all around punk ass bitch. The worst of it all, was my aunt tolerated every bit of it. She refused to leave him. She would just swallow it up, and continued with the abuse. I understand that in Igboland, divorce is looked down upon, but c'mon. There are exceptions to every rule.We told her to leave him, come and stay with us, but NO!!! "He is my husband. I made a vow before Chineke" Did she also vow to be treated like a piece of shit, NO, but she continued with her marriage.

She allowed this to happen for 29 Years Of Marriage. Till he was diagnosed with massive artery clogs (kene Chukwu for palm oil), and died within the year.
So now she is a widow, who has no life of her own. What can she do eh? Her husband thought for her, told her what to do. Now she is just a mmuo walking around.
Re: Nigerian Women SPOIL men with their over tolerance by janami(f): 8:07pm On Sep 16, 2008
lol girl, have u read your replies and some others from females on this thread? shows that the current naija women we have now are nothing close to docile or tolerant as simi is trying to project us o
Re: Nigerian Women SPOIL men with their over tolerance by hanen(f): 8:33pm On Sep 16, 2008
As for the bolded, I still maintain before God that I have never in my adult life been at a party where people are scrambling for food. maybe your loneliness is making you things about me that are not right. Or you always assume that whatever happens to you is wehat happens to everyone else on earth.

holy crap justgood where do YOU live??
Re: Nigerian Women SPOIL men with their over tolerance by SimiBrasil(f): 8:35pm On Sep 16, 2008
I made a polemic huh
I will have to print it out to read
I will write a book with this subject , of course, with both sides opinion and remove some no sense comments, like the one JustGood made , lol

"I think it is about time we should all admit that we have at some point and time tolerating some of that bull shit from our men. Because you seriously can not say to yourself that you haven't. "

I liked this sentence ;-)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (20) (Reply)

Why So Many Women Still Take Their Husband’s Last Name / Nudity In Front Of Children.. Right Or Wrong ,? / Don't Become The Family ATM

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.