Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,937 members, 7,817,747 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:29 PM

Nigerian Women SPOIL men with their over tolerance - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Nigerian Women SPOIL men with their over tolerance (29221 Views)

5 Tricks Nigerian Women Use To "Trap Men Into Marriage" / See What Nigerian Women Can Do (photos) / Why We Cheat On Our Husbands - Nigerian Women Open Up (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Women SPOIL men with their over tolerance by Nobody: 4:06pm On Sep 16, 2008
cgift:

Have you guys ever considered this: Gen. 3:16 ¶ Unto the woman he said, I will greatly multiply thy sorrow and thy conception; in sorrow thou shalt bring forth children; and thy desire shall be to thy husband, and he shall rule over thee.

It has a lot to do with why women usually take the 'backstage' and support the men! They should be seen as supporters or helpers!

Now the man must not be lazy too. He must be hardworking and the woamn supporting him in many ways including financially, morally, sexually, just name it,

*yawn* Low self esteem is bad. And why should I bother myself to help a half balled being like you? I have my life to live jare!
Re: Nigerian Women SPOIL men with their over tolerance by Sisikill: 4:10pm On Sep 16, 2008
michelin89:

"You have been brainwashed by those westerns! Booooooo!" grin grin

LMAO! I know right! Darn those westerners for teaching us we have a brain and how to use it. Let's call for their heads on a silver platter for daring to show us respect is a two way street. I say they should be strung, drawn and quartered for demanding that men stop thinking only of themselves and realize women are people too.

The Cheek of these westerners. . . I hope they burn in hell!! grin grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Women SPOIL men with their over tolerance by Nobody: 4:14pm On Sep 16, 2008
Sisikill:

LMAO! I know right! Darn those westerners for teaching us we have a brain and how to use it. Let's call for their heads on a silver platter for daring to show us respect is a two way street. I say they should be strung, drawn and quartered for demanding that men stop thinking only of themselves and realize women are people too.

The Cheek of these westerners. . . I hope they burn in hell!! grin grin grin grin

The typical Nigerian/African society is patriarchal based on values like family and hard work. These are the two most important values and who fucking cares about the way they are achieved. No one gives a damn if John abuses Mary on a daily basis but it would be a dishonor if Mary dares step out of the house.
Mary dear forgive him if he cheats on you because first of all, men are naturally inclined to cheating and also we don't accept divorced, single or separated women in this society.

Don't even think of it even if he brings in his mistress as his second wife. His family can abuse you as well. You must stay and bare it all.
No matter what happens you must stay and save your marriage. It's is a matter of life and death; more of that of death if I can sincerely express my opinion.
Your role as a wife is simple: take care of the home, husband and kids. Yes! You have an ultimatum when it comes to kids. In this case the man has the right to divorce you if you can't produce one or simply kick you out. But you can't if the man is the disable one. You must not hurt his ego, so you still have to stay and bare.
Note that all these things are not necessary and you can refuse to abide but take note of this: you'll go through hell.

You have a choice of moving out to those western countries where everything is thrown away just for the happiness of a single person, of a woman to make things worse. In the west women can choose to remain unmarried just to pursue a career: absolutely outrageous. They stay childless in the name of enjoying marriage and moving on with their career or simply because they are not psychologically ready."Nonsensity upon nonsensity". They are even allowed to divorce and no one dares frown at them or else it's a big trouble.

I mean a society that gives more power to women is absolutely unimaginable. Not to mention when the man hits the woman. He is just doing it for her own good. She needs correction sometimes. Considering she is in the same order with kids she should be treated like such.
F!ck those westernized bastards who think they can come here to change the way things have always been. We are on the right path, they are the doomed ones. Haven't they understood that a society based on the individual/women is absolutely rubbish? The man's is the best.
Re: Nigerian Women SPOIL men with their over tolerance by Sisikill: 4:19pm On Sep 16, 2008
michelin89:

*yawn* Low self esteem is bad. And why should I bother myself to help a half balled being like you? I have my life to live jare!

LMOA! You need to get out of my head! I was just gonna say that. . . well quote my older brother, only really insecure me go around saying I am the man, I am the head, I am the ruler of the universe. Only men with low to no self esteem feel the need to exert their MANSHIP Power. If you are truly a man, you don't need to tell anyone, they will know.  So let 'em keep quoting their bibles and flying their "we are men" flags coz it only confirms what we already know. lipsrsealed
Re: Nigerian Women SPOIL men with their over tolerance by JustGood(m): 4:23pm On Sep 16, 2008
KarmaMod:

why were you the one "pleading" to the friend? Why not his family?

So it's wrong for me to plead with my friend again? Why am I not allowed to it?
Do you know what his family did?
Re: Nigerian Women SPOIL men with their over tolerance by janami(f): 4:24pm On Sep 16, 2008
Simi brazil has a point, but that was back in the days, long long time ago that is why i said sheis speaking out of ignorance. In this twenty first century naija, women have seen the light. check out the divorce and seperation rate in Nigeria, it is rapidly escalating (Not that i m saying it is a good thing tho')
In this age of sugar mummies and pretty peter, to hell with chief and Alhaji
In this day of "remote controlling" a man, what does mama mukaila care about baba mukaila? he just has to drop money and do woteva she says.
of single mothers with broken hearts who make men their sworn enemies, what does she care about tolerating Samuel's whims  if she agrees to date him?
Though i am nt trying to paint the nigerian woman black, i jsu want to point out that they are not as tolerant as people think and not as bad either
Re: Nigerian Women SPOIL men with their over tolerance by Nobody: 4:24pm On Sep 16, 2008
Sisikill:

LMOA! You need to get out of my head! I was just going to say that. . . well quote my older brother, only really insecure me go around saying I am the man, I am the head, I am the ruler of the universe. Only men with low to no self esteem feel the need to exert their MANSHIP Power. If you are truly a man, you don't need to tell anyone, they will know. So let 'em keep quoting their bibles and flying their "we are men" flags because it only confirms what we already know. lipsrsealed

Sarcastic people are mentally connected. Come into my head any time any day. grin
Re: Nigerian Women SPOIL men with their over tolerance by Sisikill: 4:33pm On Sep 16, 2008
michelin89:

The typical Nigerian/African society is patriarchal based on values like family and hard work. These are the two most important values and who fucking cares about the way they are achieved. No one gives a damn if John abuses Mary on a daily basis but it would be a dishonor if Mary dares step out of the house.
Mary dear forgive him if he cheats on you because first of all, men are naturally inclined to cheating and also we don't accept divorced, single or separated women in this society.

Don't even think of it even if he brings in his mistress as his second wife. His family can abuse you as well. You must stay and bare it all.
No matter what happens you must stay and save your marriage. It's is a matter of life and death; more of that of death if I can sincerely express my opinion.
Your role as a wife is simple: take care of the home, husband and kids. Yes! You have an ultimatum when it comes to kids. In this case the man has the right to divorce you if you can't produce one or simply kick you out. But you can't if the man is the disable one. You must not hurt his ego, so you still have to stay and bare.

Note that all these things are not necessary and you can refuse to abide but take note of this: you'll go through hell.

You have a choice of moving out to those western countries where everything is thrown away just for the happiness of a single person, of a woman to make things worse. In the west women can choose to remain unmarried just to pursue a career: absolutely outrageous. They stay childless in the name of enjoying marriage and moving on with their career or simply because they are not psychologically ready."Nonsensity upon nonsensity". They are even allowed to divorce and no one dares frown at them or else it's a big trouble.

I mean a society that gives more power to women is absolutely unimaginable. Not to mention when the man hits the woman. He is just doing it for her own good. She needs correction sometimes. Considering she is in the same order with kids she should be treated like such.
F!ck those westernized bastards who think they can come here to change the way things have always been. We are on the right path, they are the doomed ones. Haven't they understood that a society based on the individual/women is absolutely rubbish? The man's is the best.

Bwahahahaha! Nice. . . but what you forgot something. After this "Note that all these things are not necessary and you can refuse to abide but take note of this: you'll go through hell" comes "However, should you stay and you die at the hands of your husband, you will achieve the highest rank that can be bestowed on a women - SAINTHOOD and you will be held up as the epitome of GOOD WIFE.

JustGood:

So it's wrong for me to plead with my friend again? Why am I not allowed to it?
Do you know what his family did?
Oh wait, I thought it was only his wife, so it was his whole family? Even the children? Na wa oh, poor guy. . . what did they to him? I hope he is not hurting too much sha, having you whole family do something to you can be heartbreaking.
Re: Nigerian Women SPOIL men with their over tolerance by Sisikill: 4:39pm On Sep 16, 2008
michelin89:

Sarcastic people are mentally connected. Come into my head any time any day. grin
Aaah Yes, SARCARPATHY!!  grin grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Women SPOIL men with their over tolerance by Nobody: 4:40pm On Sep 16, 2008
Sisikill:

Bwahahahaha! Nice. . . but what you forgot something. After this "Note that all these things are not necessary and you can refuse to abide but take note of this: you'll go through hell" comes "However, should you stay and you die at the hands of your husband, you will achieve the highest rank that can be bestowed on a women - SAINTHOOD and you will be held up as the epitome of GOOD WIFE.

Ahahahhahahah! Absurddddddd! cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Nigerian Women SPOIL men with their over tolerance by Sisikill: 4:44pm On Sep 16, 2008
Rotflmao! isn't it!!!  cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Oh man! You gotta love their mentality.

I think we are having too much fun and you know that is a NO NO for Naija women. I sure hope you have your armoured gear on, coz they will soon be here to "put us in our place"
Re: Nigerian Women SPOIL men with their over tolerance by Queenisha: 4:47pm On Sep 16, 2008
looks like the man bashers have been let loose on tihs thread
Re: Nigerian Women SPOIL men with their over tolerance by Nobody: 4:49pm On Sep 16, 2008
Sisikill:

Rotflmao! isn't it!!! cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Oh man! You gotta love their mentality.

I think we are having too much fun and you know that is a NO NO for Naija women. I sure hope you have your armoured gear on, because they will soon be here to "put us in our place"

*on my knees* I am sorry my HEAD for trying to behave like a human being. This night don't allow me to sleep on your bed after you have sexed me. Let me stay in my place: the kitchen! cry cry cry I beg you oooooo! cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Nigerian Women SPOIL men with their over tolerance by cgift(m): 4:50pm On Sep 16, 2008
michelin89:

You have unseen laws putting you where  you belong  grin. On a more serious note, me for instance give my wife all the opporutnities she can ever need to actualise herself. Real men dont do all those things you ladies are attributing to men here. In an ideal situation, that God wants for his children, you the man are expected to love your woman (now you may want to carefully analyse the word love) while the woman iscommanded to respect and submit to the man whether she earns more or not.

The ideal man therefore would not abuse his woman or demean her. He would know that whenever he does that, he abuses himself and demeans himself. He would not maltreat the woman even whe she wrongs him. He would see himself as the sheperd who should cater (protect, provide, preserve) for his sheep (the woman).

For those of you who think God's words concerning the submissiveness of women is demeaning, well, you need to have a mind renewal. Hope for the best, change your expectation as there are a lot of excellent men out there but your preparedness and disposition determines the one that comes your way   wink

So, go for the ideal man (who loves God and loves his wife) and then you will see that men are the best thing to happen to women.

All gentlemen in the house i hail! wink
Re: Nigerian Women SPOIL men with their over tolerance by JustGood(m): 4:52pm On Sep 16, 2008
Sisikill:

Oh wait, I thought it was only his wife, so it was his whole family? Even the children? Na wa oh, poor guy. . . what did they to him? I hope he is not hurting too much sha, having you whole family do something to you can be heartbreaking.

Do you try being sarcastic pointlessly without understanding what's being said or discussed?
Just a question
Re: Nigerian Women SPOIL men with their over tolerance by janami(f): 4:55pm On Sep 16, 2008
lol. oh well, i pray not to reach this point of male bashing in my life - something triggers it off

Cgift
u are right, that is how things are supposed to be, but somehow everything has changed with lots of atrocities some men have committed all in the name of being the head of the home, women can take so much. But biblically, u are right.
Re: Nigerian Women SPOIL men with their over tolerance by KarmaMod(f): 5:02pm On Sep 16, 2008
Has nothing to do with "male bashing". You girls should quit being daft

If anything we're poking fun at the mentality of most of the dudes on this thread. Stop crying cos your NL bfs are offended grin

Point remains alot of woman esp Naija women take on alot of bullshit in order to save face for society. Being in denuial cos a foreigner knows the truth as well isnt gonna change anything

so if you like keep foaming at the mouth. "generalizations" ko. accusation ni grin
Re: Nigerian Women SPOIL men with their over tolerance by JustGood(m): 5:03pm On Sep 16, 2008
jamani, I say Amen to your prayer.
Re: Nigerian Women SPOIL men with their over tolerance by KarmaMod(f): 5:04pm On Sep 16, 2008
as for you JustGood, instead of you insulting girls around. Im waiting for you to define the "caste" in "halfcaste" to me.
Re: Nigerian Women SPOIL men with their over tolerance by Nobody: 5:05pm On Sep 16, 2008
cgift:

You have unseen laws putting you where you belong grin. On a more serious note, me for instance give my wife all the opporutnities she can ever need to actualise herself. Real men don't do all those things you ladies are attributing to men here. In an ideal situation, that God wants for his children, you the man are expected to love your woman (now you may want to carefully analyse the word love) while the woman iscommanded to respect and submit to the man whether she earns more or not.

The ideal man therefore would not abuse his woman or demean her. He would know that whenever he does that, he abuses himself and demeans himself. He would not maltreat the woman even whe she wrongs him. He would see himself as the sheperd who should cater (protect, provide, preserve) for his sheep (the woman).

For those of you who think God's words concerning the submissiveness of women is demeaning, well, you need to have a mind renewal. Hope for the best, change your expectation as there are a lot of excellent men out there but your preparedness and disposition determines the one that comes your way wink

So, go for the ideal man (who loves God and loves his wife) and then you will see that men are the best thing to happen to women.

All gentlemen in the house i hail! wink

Give me a different tuneeeeeeeeee!

janami:

lol. oh well, i pray not to reach this point of male bashing in my life - something triggers it off

Bashing? I have been praising these beings who just because they have some balls (some got just one) have been given the title of OMNIPOTENT. I as an inferior being have decided to bow down and lick their feet as they deserve. smiley grin

F*CK THOSE WESTERNIZED BITCHES AND ASSHOLES. angry angry grin

Meritocracy is not part of our society and if you aren't a man I am sorry for you just I am for myself. grin grin
Re: Nigerian Women SPOIL men with their over tolerance by JustGood(m): 5:05pm On Sep 16, 2008
there are many of these kind of women in London and the only thing they can do successfully is to bash the Nigerian male. They are mainly old and single or single mothers and they have bitterness against Nigerian men written all over them. The root of their bitterness is usually mainly their own doing as they always want the wrong type of men. They have mostly wasted their early lives in wild living and then they expect some gullible Nigeria guy to accept their rubbish.

In spite of it all, they can only ever seek Nigeria men because they know that foreign men don't want them. foreign men only use them for a while in order to say that they have dated and shagged black/9jawomen before.

When people neglect to see their own faults and continually seek the faults in others, they never progress.

Proper women have proper men and decent women get decent men. Nigerian male bashers have always got the kind of men they deserve and they see the kind of things they are exposed to but they use that to generalise.
Re: Nigerian Women SPOIL men with their over tolerance by biolabee(m): 5:05pm On Sep 16, 2008
michelin you r the queen of satiric wit love those lines

i appreciate what you are saying, justgood and you have been lucky to come from a background where men treat their women with some respect but the fact still remaiins that african men do not typically respect their women it was on this same nairaland that somebody justified his cheating on his wife by the fact that she is no more 'tight'after SHE gave him two kids!!!!!!!!!!!!!
so i think u should give a little prop to those on the other side as they are speaking from a womans pt of view.

simibrasil i still put it to u what is the objective of your post
are u enjoining women to std up for their rights or are u just stating a fact
Re: Nigerian Women SPOIL men with their over tolerance by Queenisha: 5:08pm On Sep 16, 2008
KarmaMod:

Has nothing to do with "male bashing". You girls should quit being daft

If anything we're poking fun at the mentality of most of the dudes on this thread. Stop crying because your Nairaland bfs are offended grin

Point remains alot of woman esp Naija women take on alot of bullshit in order to save face for society. Being in denuial because a foreigner knows the truth as well isnt going to change anything

so if you like keep foaming at the mouth. "generalizations" ko. accusation ni grin

Tell me one thing Nigerian men do that Brazilian men don't
I'm not saying our men are perfect but Brazilian men that chase everything in a skirt including their little girls that dress like hookers from the age of 8 does not equal to "all Brazillian men are perverts"
Re: Nigerian Women SPOIL men with their over tolerance by KarmaMod(f): 5:09pm On Sep 16, 2008
i appreciate what you are saying, justgood and you have been lucky to come from a background where men treat their women with some respect but the fact still remaiins that african men do not typically respect their women it was on this same nairaland that somebody justified his cheating on his wife by the fact that she is no more 'tight'after SHE have him two kids!!!!!!!!!!!!!
so i think u should give a little prop to those on the other side as they are speaking from a womans pt of view.

As a fellow male, Maybe you can teach JustGood and his crew a thing or two about accepting the truth.

This is the same one denying how Naija people act at parties. Everyone is wrong except him.
Re: Nigerian Women SPOIL men with their over tolerance by KarmaMod(f): 5:12pm On Sep 16, 2008
Osisi what bloody difference does it mean that Simi is Brazilian? Are we not aware of the actions mentioned in this thread?

If it were one of us who made this thread, the next excuse would be "oh you girls have been westernized"

There's always some idiotic excuse for everything.

Brazilian men are whores, yea but I can tell you their women make them pay and if they cant take it anymore, at least they know they can leave without being stagmatized so i dont see what a thread about Nigerians has to do with Brazil.
Re: Nigerian Women SPOIL men with their over tolerance by vislabraye(m): 5:14pm On Sep 16, 2008
What sort of total BUllSHIT.
Re: Nigerian Women SPOIL men with their over tolerance by cgift(m): 5:14pm On Sep 16, 2008
janami:

You wont get there in Jesus name. Amen.

Cgift
u are right, that is how things are supposed to be, but somehow everything has changed with lots of atrocities some men have committed all in the name of being the head of the home, women can take so much. But biblically, u are right.

The biblical stuff is not theoretical but pratical. For instance, i dont joke with my wife especially after she has been through in life at her relatively young age.  Any man who abuses a woman should be hanged (and i mean it)! You should know the kind of man you are marrying in the first place - his ideals, beliefs, and so on. That would give you a good idea of what he can do. But first, do you have the right attitude? If no, you could make the gentleman turn into a demon and vice versa! Reading through these responses here, i can see not a few women here have the wrong approach and attittude to marraige that in itself is a fundamental problem and will definately not make them compatible.

I am just convinced somehow that you can know the  likely propensities of a man before you marry him if you study him well enough and not be blinded by infatuation of some sort. A woman marrying a very religious muslim should be ready to have to share bed with anther woman no matter how long it takes and should not be fooled that nothing can make her husband take on another wife! If children dont come on time, i bet you know what can happen! (This is Africa!)

So most times, people get what they deserve somehow. Open your eyes, go with the right guy but first and foremost, be right in your attitude. This principle does not respect geography or skin colour.

Now, Mrs. Michelin89, what kind of tune would you prefer? The bashing type?
Re: Nigerian Women SPOIL men with their over tolerance by milknhoney(f): 5:20pm On Sep 16, 2008
This is just one of those topics in which we ALL know the truth but some refuse to accept. All in the name of image. C'mon wake up and smell the freaking reality. No matter how much you want to deny it, go around spewing conspriacies, ranting about generalizations, your ass knows it is true.

For example: one of my disdained uncles (ekwensu rest his soul) abused my aunt, cheated on her, treated her like a piece of shit, belittled her in front my cousins. In short, he was an all around punk ass bitch. The worst of it all, was my aunt tolerated every bit of it. She refused to leave him. She would just swallow it up, and continued with the abuse. I understand that in Igboland, divorce is looked down upon, but c'mon. There are exceptions to every rule.We told her to leave him, come and stay with us, but NO!!! "He is my husband. I made a vow before Chineke" Did she also vow to be treated like a piece of shit, NO, but she continued with her marriage.

She allowed this to happen for[b] 29 Years Of Marriage[/b]. Till he was diagnosed with massive artery clogs (kene Chukwu for palm oil), and died within the year.
So now she is a widow, who has no life of her own. What can she do eh? Her husband thought for her, told her what to do. Now she is just a mmuo walking around.
Re: Nigerian Women SPOIL men with their over tolerance by JustGood(m): 5:20pm On Sep 16, 2008
KarmaMod:

As a fellow male, Maybe you can teach JustGood and his crew a thing or two about accepting the truth.

This is the same one denying how Naija people act at parties. Everyone is wrong except him.

What exactly is the truth. I have a family at home and I can give you our number to call and find out if my wife is a slave or not.

As for the bolded, I still maintain before God that I have never in my adult life been at a party where people are scrambling for food. maybe your loneliness is making you things about me that are not right. Or you always assume that whatever happens to you is wehat happens to everyone else on earth.

You wont know the truth if it was lying beside you, with the state of your mind
Re: Nigerian Women SPOIL men with their over tolerance by Sisikill: 5:23pm On Sep 16, 2008
MEN BASHERS? NO

BADLY BEHAVED MEN AND THE WOMEN WHO MAKE EXCUSES FOR THEM BASHERS? YES! YES! OH GOD YES! 100% YESSSSSSSSS! cool

michelin89:

*on my knees* I am sorry my HEAD for trying to behave like a human being. This night don't allow me to sleep on your bed after you have sexed me. Let me stay in my place: the kitchen! cry cry cry I beg you oooooo! cheesy cheesy cheesy

Bwahahahahahahaha! You are killing me here! Don't forget. . .

"Please slap me in the face, don't use the palm of your hands, use your fist or back hand. Oh for the love of our sacred marriage, put me in my place. . . anything will be better than the fate worse than death. . . Unmarried woman! cry"
Re: Nigerian Women SPOIL men with their over tolerance by Sisikill: 5:27pm On Sep 16, 2008
You have unseen laws putting you where you belong . On a more serious note, me for instance give my wife all the opporutnities she can ever need to actualise herself. Real men don't do all those things you ladies are attributing to men here. In an ideal situation, that God wants for his children, you the man are expected to love your woman (now you may want to carefully analyse the word love) while the woman iscommanded to respect and submit to the man whether she earns more or not.

For those of you who think God's words concerning the submissiveness of women is demeaning, well, you need to have a mind renewal. Hope for the best, change your expectation as there are a lot of excellent men out there but your preparedness and disposition determines the one that comes your way

All gentlemen in the house i hail!

As soon as he said that, not a peep could be heard. Silence reigned on all four fronts of Nairaland. . . except for the crickets chirping. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Nigerian Women SPOIL men with their over tolerance by Nobody: 5:27pm On Sep 16, 2008
JustGood:

What exactly is the truth. I have a family at home and I can give you our number to call and find out if my wife is a slave or not.

As for the bolded, I still maintain before God that I have never in my adult life been at a party where people are scrambling for food. maybe your loneliness is making you things about me that are not right. Or you always assume that whatever happens to you is wehat happens to everyone else on earth.

You wont know the truth if it was lying beside you, with the state of your mind

JustGood?? You should be JustDumb! Damn! What are you compared to a population of millions? In what way does your attitude to your wife contribute to millions of other women's life who can't even dare to breathe coz their men are on the corner? Whatever you call yourself, you and your wife aren't the only Nigerians alive but almost an insignificant part when compared to the whole. Quit this egocentrism and be good!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (20) (Reply)

Man Asks Wife To Pay Back His Money, Holds Her, Children Hostage At Lekki / Nudity In Front Of Children.. Right Or Wrong ,? / What Is My Duty As A Married Woman? Help!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 100
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.