Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,118 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:34 PM

What's Up With Ghana And Nigeria? - Travel (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / What's Up With Ghana And Nigeria? (40510 Views)

Comparison Btw Cost Of Living In The United State And Nigeria. / Ten Differences Between Ghana And Nigeria / Nigeria Should Follow Ghana's And Brazil's Path. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What's Up With Ghana And Nigeria? by Allie: 5:39pm On Jul 31, 2006
OK I am frm Ghana and I have a Nigerian boyfriend. been 2gether 4 5years now.
I have no prob wid nigerians but ill tell you the history between us and why there might b some sort of conflict.

The peeps who have the problem is the older generation ( parents, grandparents etc, )
i learnt dat Nigeria was rich in resources and work and so many ghanaians took that opportunity to go to nigeria and work.
we were teaching in skools, workin wid da resources etc, everything was cool but there was conflict and a rise or protistution.

I dnt kno who was doin what but lets just say as there where gud job peeps also found bad ways to make money.
Neways there was mor conflict n da Nigerian Government wanted all Ghanaians out. This upset many people because they had there homes, money, a life and nigerian gov didnt care.

[font=Lucida Sans Unicode]This is where is 'Ghana must go home' thing started. Ghanaians were forced out the country n to leave der lives and came home by boats carrying those holdel bags or 'ghana must go home bags'

That is what i learnt frm my family and my nigerians friends.

The fact that Nigerian peeps have a bad rep doesn't help either. ( we all heard how dey use 2 eat other peeps, the men r abusive and neva faithful etc, sum of which i have heard frm my nigerian mates)

football will b another 1! but its all healthy competition!

All i wana say is dat we r all brothers and sisters and its the 21 century! leave da pass in da pass
and lets just learn to love one and other!!

peace

Allie
Re: What's Up With Ghana And Nigeria? by superman(m): 2:27am On Aug 01, 2006
na wah ooooooooo!
Re: What's Up With Ghana And Nigeria? by edobabe(f): 11:08pm On Aug 01, 2006
Nigeria used to eat people?when did this happen.this is really funny.
Re: What's Up With Ghana And Nigeria? by superman(m): 12:29am On Aug 02, 2006
as a nigeria i don chop plenty ghana must go in my pot belly! their crocodile eyes and table tennis ball eyes dey sweet like some honey! infact i dey eat one one! kai im not sharing
Re: What's Up With Ghana And Nigeria? by zebudaya(m): 5:33pm On Aug 02, 2006
I eat Ghanians for Lunch sometimes dark meat so lovely grin grin
Re: What's Up With Ghana And Nigeria? by Damest09(f): 5:40pm On Aug 02, 2006
I like Ghanian's because i get lots of attention from them, the only problem i have with them is their accent, pastor/pasta whats the difference (Ghana's pronunciation)?
Re: What's Up With Ghana And Nigeria? by omonozozo(m): 6:56pm On Aug 02, 2006
I have not eaten Ghana meat before, Camerounian and Kenyan kpomo taste very good. Would like try Ghanaian one soon.

I hope we're talking about the same thing here! I'm talking about p*ssy. cheesy
Re: What's Up With Ghana And Nigeria? by zebudaya(m): 7:36pm On Aug 02, 2006
you dey craze what does kitten have to do with this angry
Re: What's Up With Ghana And Nigeria? by omonozozo(m): 7:49pm On Aug 02, 2006
My bad! I thought this is about eating kpomo? cheesy
Re: What's Up With Ghana And Nigeria? by ToddTerry: 8:55pm On Aug 02, 2006
what do naira taste like? sardines or grouper?
Re: What's Up With Ghana And Nigeria? by zebudaya(m): 9:18pm On Aug 02, 2006
nope man smells like fresh clean vanilla! I don't know about the taste though. I know its your skill, do let us know when you find out
Re: What's Up With Ghana And Nigeria? by superman(m): 9:29pm On Aug 02, 2006
does it smell like italian third world currency! $hit they are usin euro now! abi! im fallin asleep while i am typing this words so not 2 sure what am talkin about.

god bless nigeria! thanks
Re: What's Up With Ghana And Nigeria? by gloriouspl(f): 6:10pm On Aug 03, 2006
Look at this new ass!!

Definitely there should be a limit to a teenager's outlawry,you obviously just echoed the rantings of an ant!!! Was there a truism in your earlier post!!! Why were you ending your ignorant talks with the word FACT in parentheses. you obviously are holed up and lost inthe USA and definitely lost touch with the reality at home. You made a racist comment on me, definitely, you are one of those who hide under the auspices of a keyboard to make statements which can land your butts at guatanamo or could you be a white bimbo? Could you be suffering from verbal diarrheorea?

Hmm, harsh? You merely just echoed the hood you represent. You don't come here with your jaundiced facts and expect people to hook up your story hook, line and sinker. Do you eat yourselves from whereva you come from? Is 419 only synonymous with Nigeria. So what are we talking about? Do you have to run your mouth like a public tap because you are on a public forum ?

Yeah, we all know the internet is faceless, but do you have to make irresponsible and faceless comments?

You prolly wont last on this forum, before you get your ass banned not because of your utterances but because of your foolishness which could be contagious.

LMAO, LMAO, IT AIN"T EVEN THAT SERIOUS LMAO smiley
Re: What's Up With Ghana And Nigeria? by Allie: 2:47pm On Aug 09, 2006
Im sorry if I offended you, SERIOUSLY i wasn't ment Too!, Ask you parents or mates and c what dey say cos im hearing da same stories over again from peeps both frm nigeria and Ghana. Obviously sum can not be takin seriously cos it may b rumours flyin round 4 soo long now. But Seriously wasn't ment to b racist or hurt ne1, was just puttin forward what i got frm both side and just wanted2 c what ur thoughts were on it.
Re: What's Up With Ghana And Nigeria? by naijadiva2(f): 4:22pm On Aug 09, 2006
what do naira taste like? sardines or grouper?

naira is money and to reply to topic. ain't nothing going on with ghana and nigeria. we are cool ppls. both of us are doing big things whether it be music, dancing, food, acting, dressing, whatever. where just differen ppl and that's it.
Re: What's Up With Ghana And Nigeria? by Cleofel(f): 9:19pm On Aug 09, 2006
We r all different but that doesn't give anyone the right to diss someone's country.After all we are all africans so we r supposed to love eachother rather than hating someone only because one doesn't come from one's country.

IS THIS FORUM MADE 4 NIGERIANS ONLY?
Re: What's Up With Ghana And Nigeria? by nubian(m): 9:30pm On Aug 09, 2006
Ghana has always ben a close allay of Nigeria - i get along very fast with Ghanians AND Sierra leoneans compared to other africans.I have formed very strong bonds with many Ghanian guys.I tend ton understand Ghanians very quickly, and discover that they understand Nigerians too, Africa is a brotherhood, Ghaians and Nigerians are one of the closest in that brotherhood, simple !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: What's Up With Ghana And Nigeria? by Cleofel(f): 10:55pm On Aug 09, 2006
Good,then y should we hate eachother.
all i wanna know is that is this forum made 4 nigerians alone?cuz it seems like some members dislike those who r not from nigeria.Tell us so we can leave the forum 4 u alone
Re: What's Up With Ghana And Nigeria? by zebudaya(m): 11:00pm On Aug 09, 2006
where are you from cleofel?
Re: What's Up With Ghana And Nigeria? by Cleofel(f): 11:02pm On Aug 09, 2006
am biologically ghanaian
Re: What's Up With Ghana And Nigeria? by zebudaya(m): 11:06pm On Aug 09, 2006
as long as you don't think you're better than us smiley like Most ghanians do you're welcome.
Re: What's Up With Ghana And Nigeria? by Cleofel(f): 11:08pm On Aug 09, 2006
no one is better than no one.we r all the same,u r all africans so why should some members hate us
Re: What's Up With Ghana And Nigeria? by zebudaya(m): 11:09pm On Aug 09, 2006
Nobody hates you! or Ghana.
Re: What's Up With Ghana And Nigeria? by Cleofel(f): 11:10pm On Aug 09, 2006
some members do
Re: What's Up With Ghana And Nigeria? by omonozozo(m): 11:11pm On Aug 09, 2006
Even if you think you are better than us you are still wellcome, it is just an opinion.
Re: What's Up With Ghana And Nigeria? by nubian(m): 11:20pm On Aug 09, 2006
Cleofel - just y do u think some pple hate ghanians here - can u tell me y you feel so - this forum is for all Nigerians and FREINDS OF NIGERIANS. Ghanians are more than freinds to us - they are our brothers - just tell me what makes you feel some ppl here hate Ghanians ??
Re: What's Up With Ghana And Nigeria? by Cleofel(f): 11:22pm On Aug 09, 2006
cuz someone keeps on saying "no time 4 ghana must go attitude" anytime i say my opinion in a thread and i dont wanna mention names.
Re: What's Up With Ghana And Nigeria? by superman(m): 11:37pm On Aug 09, 2006
na wahooo! its a free world!

some say nigeria eat human beings ! they ate ghana must go body parts in the 60s.

some said isreal must be wipe out from the surface of the earth

some say africans are brainless!

some say nigerian women dnt bath

some say nigerians are all criminals

some say nigerian men got extra meat at the back of their head! which kind fat hmm

some say nigerians can't speak good english ! bus bas uncle ankle cut kat cap kep

some love to hate with passion

wonder why all the moanin and stuff

emm  yea ,
Re: What's Up With Ghana And Nigeria? by Free(f): 9:35pm On Aug 21, 2006
hmmm this is really interesting

well am a ghanaian and i got noting but love for nigerians
my aunt grew up in nigeria, so did her kids
i know ppl from naija who got no problem with ghanaians,
ghanaians admire nigerians , am for real *and i know ya'll admire us tooo*
most think nigerians are cool, das why we watch nigerian movies
because our movie industry sucks!!!!

and the bashing of nigerians on ghanaweb
dont take it seriously!
i have read some of it and i think is funny
Nigerians eat each other!!!! shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked :olol

besides ya'll naija ppl do the same thing
most of you dont have noting good to say bout ghana
yes i have read some on nairaland so i see where genelle is coming from
i used to feel like naijas on nl dont like ghanaians or something

but now i see that you cannot please evrybody soooo
Re: What's Up With Ghana And Nigeria? by superman(m): 10:39pm On Aug 21, 2006
when superman say has not got time for ghana must go attitude some people think im having a laugh! well yall will soon learn about ghanaians ! very clever humanbeing

well like i said be4 no time for ghana must go!

god bless nigeria!
Re: What's Up With Ghana And Nigeria? by dblock(m): 4:17am On Sep 06, 2006
Hey did you guys jnow that Freddy A[b]DUDU[/b] was originally from Ghana and that Terry Ba[b]dudu[/b] is from Ghana. Pretty neat hey cool peace to Ghanians and peace to Nigerians and peace to everyone else cool
Re: What's Up With Ghana And Nigeria? by gigitte(f): 9:56pm On Sep 06, 2006
lol i just luh to eat ppl!
i had idi amin's butt for lunch
come on now!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Calabar Mega City Master Plan (AKWACROSS 2040) / COVID-19: MC Oluomo Issues Warning To Transport Operators / Ambode’s New Bus Stop Shelters: Can They Stand The Test Of Time?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.