Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,223 members, 7,818,764 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:07 AM

The So-called "Mpele" Is A Fraud - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The So-called "Mpele" Is A Fraud (3020 Views)

Privatisation Of PHCN A Fraud, Electricity Workers Tell Buhari / Maku’s Guber Ambition ‘a Fraud’ – PDP / Fayose Visits Venue Of Buhari's So-called London Interview [photos] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

The So-called "Mpele" Is A Fraud by blackspade(m): 8:28am On Sep 15, 2008
Seun, please ban the name Mpele, it is quite obvious he is someone hiding behind a fake persona to somehow have an excuse to criticize Nigeria, and the people of it. Him posting a link to Stormfront validates this point even more. His picture is also obviously taken from google images.

I am sick of seeing his numerous posts constantly criticizing my country and my people over and over again. This guy is obviously trying to create an unneeded tension between Nigerians and South Africans, and some of you are falling for the trap. This guy is sadly fooling a lot of you, and I am warning all of you that this man is not what he claims to be.

This type of poster is infamous across many Black forums, they pose as a Black person, try to get in with the crowd, then start to criticize when they feel the rest have gotten comfortable with them. Mpele is not Black South African, nor is he a friend of Nigeria, he is a racist White supremacist who is probably Afrikaner and needs to be removed from Nairaland. Has anyone else pulled this crab out the pot yet?

P.S. I know this isn't entirely related to politics, but I believe the people of Nairaland should be aware of this guy, since some mods seem to not care.
Re: The So-called "Mpele" Is A Fraud by blackspade(m): 5:05pm On Sep 15, 2008
Hopefully more people will heed this message.
Re: The So-called "Mpele" Is A Fraud by Kobojunkie: 5:08pm On Sep 15, 2008
Why not live and let live? If this person's posts infuriates you so much, why not just ignore?
Re: The So-called "Mpele" Is A Fraud by blackspade(m): 5:18pm On Sep 15, 2008
Because, this guy is fooling too many, and trying to create tension between us and our fellow Africans in South Africa.
Re: The So-called "Mpele" Is A Fraud by Kobojunkie: 5:20pm On Sep 15, 2008
Why not let him? This is an "open" forum.
Re: The So-called "Mpele" Is A Fraud by blackspade(m): 5:22pm On Sep 15, 2008
You're right, this is an open forum, but the guy is hiding behind a fake identity, trying to fool a forum of almost 250,000 people. He can at least us his true identity, and reveal his real intentions, so we could have a real debate, instead of trying to be someone else.
Re: The So-called "Mpele" Is A Fraud by MrCrackles(m): 5:24pm On Sep 15, 2008
MPELE can rant and rave on and on like a bloody lunatic, but the best thing to do to people like that is to IGNORE THEM!!
Re: The So-called "Mpele" Is A Fraud by RSA(m): 5:26pm On Sep 15, 2008
blackspade:

Seun, please ban Mpele, it is quite obvious he is someone hiding behind a fake persona to somehow have an excuse to criticize Nigeria, and the people of it. Him posting a link to Stormfront validates this point even more. His picture is also obviously taken from google images.

I am sick of seeing his numerous posts constantly criticizing my country and my people over and over again. This guy is obviously trying to create an unneeded tension between Nigerians and South Africans, and some of you are falling for the trap. This guy is sadly fooling a lot of you, and I am warning all of you that this man is not what he claims to be.

This type of poster is infamous across many Black forums, they pose as a Black person, try to get in with the crowd, then start to criticize when they feel the rest have gotten comfortable with them. Mpele is, not Black South African, nor is he a friend of Nigeria, he is a racist White supremacist who is probably Afrikaner and needs to be removed from Nairaland. Has anyone else pulled this crab out the pot yet?

P.S. I know this isn't entirely related to politics, but I believe the people of Nairaland should be aware of this guy, since some mods seem to not care.

Mpele is black baba,look at his email address,according to his email address his name is Goitsemodimo,which is a Setswana name(we both speak the same language)
His name means "God knows"

I think you guys must take a chill pill,relax, we are just debating,I am sure you don't wanna listen to yourself all the time.If you ban Mpele it means he wins.
Re: The So-called "Mpele" Is A Fraud by Kobojunkie: 5:28pm On Sep 15, 2008
blackspade:

You're right, this is an open forum, but the guy is hiding behind a fake identity, trying to fool a forum of almost 250,000 people. He can at least us his true identity, and reveal his real intentions, so we could have a real debate, instead of trying to be someone else.

Which one of us on here is not hiding behind a “fake” identity? My name is not kobojunkie and I am sure people would have figured that out by now. LMAO!!
Re: The So-called "Mpele" Is A Fraud by blackspade(m): 5:29pm On Sep 15, 2008
Mpele is a fraud. I'm waiting for this fool to enter this thread, so we both can exchange a few words. RSA, anyone can use any email address to fool the simple minded. Is there any way you want to rationalize the reason why your so-called setswana brother is frequenting white supremacist websites? Mpele doesn't debate, he just spews trash about Nigerians on this site without a rhyme or reason.
Re: The So-called "Mpele" Is A Fraud by idupaul: 5:29pm On Sep 15, 2008
@ poster

why don't u go and pose as white in a skin head forum and do the same.
Re: The So-called "Mpele" Is A Fraud by blackspade(m): 5:32pm On Sep 15, 2008
idupaul:

@ poster

why don't u go and pose as white in a skin head forum and do the same.
Nah, I don't have an obsession with the White race to even think of doing that, and plus, I use my real identity everywhere, so I would register as a NIGERIAN man, and try have a debate with those savages.
Re: The So-called "Mpele" Is A Fraud by blackspade(m): 5:38pm On Sep 15, 2008
I didn't think so RSA. All you other people especially RSA can just stay out of this thread until that piece of White South African shit enters this thread. I want to have a real debate with this guy, not the fake Mpele, but the guy behind the fake persona.

The rest of you can continue to be naive, but I don't sit back and watch a fraud bash my people without response.
Re: The So-called "Mpele" Is A Fraud by abdurrazaq(m): 5:43pm On Sep 15, 2008
Maybe we should just let the boy/man be. Sometimes silence is the best answer for a fool lipsrsealed lipsrsealed. Opening a thread like this for him is kind of appreciating his presence.
@ Mpele, coming to Nairaland to spoil Nigeria's name (provided that's your aim) is not enough, WHY DON'T YOU GET A WEBSITE TO DO THAT undecided
Re: The So-called "Mpele" Is A Fraud by blackspade(m): 5:47pm On Sep 15, 2008
^ Don't spoil the name good name Mpele by addressing 'it' by that name. Call 'it' savage. I don't want 'it' banned, I want 'it' to stop hiding behind the name Mpele, and have a REAL debate.
Re: The So-called "Mpele" Is A Fraud by bawomolo(m): 5:49pm On Sep 15, 2008
he has a right to free speech, i don't see people screaming for wily wily or quotastyle to be banned
Re: The So-called "Mpele" Is A Fraud by blackspade(m): 5:51pm On Sep 15, 2008
^^ I know, I'm calling for it behind the name Mpele to be real, and stop faking to be a Black South African, when it is not. I cannot have a real debate with a fake person. I need balance here, not some fraud trying to pose as a Black South African.
Re: The So-called "Mpele" Is A Fraud by blackspade(m): 6:01pm On Sep 15, 2008
I edited the title, so it won't be so misleading. My intention is not to silence the 'it' behind the name 'Mpele', I'm exposing it to encourage it to have a real debate, while not being a coward hiding behind a fake identity.
Re: The So-called "Mpele" Is A Fraud by monkeyleg: 7:07pm On Sep 15, 2008
BlackSpade,

I think we should let Mpele speak. Like others has suggested, we might not like what he says, but we are in a free world. However, if it starts to bother on Racism and unacceptable content, then the rules of the forum must apply, Thats is assuming there is one that guides against discrimination.

Contrary to Mpele's views I have met a lot of great Black South African's and they are wonderful people, and see us Nigerians as good people too, that does not suggest that there might not be people out there with less favourable views.
Lets all take it easy
Re: The So-called "Mpele" Is A Fraud by blackspade(m): 7:18pm On Sep 15, 2008
Mpele:

This is good! They're reffering to backward black South Africans who have come into contact with fellow Africans who made them believe that with an idea of Africanism, blacks can do it.

Blacks, regardles of whether in the US or Africa. What they do is.

1. Dancing for 24 hours

2. Blamming whites for everything

3. Fighting each other.

4. Celebrating little success

6. Killing each other, be it Sani Abacha killing his own people, Ivorians killing each other, black on black crime in South Africa and USA.

South Africa will regret the day it opened its borders to Black African immigrants.

This guy basically exposed himself with this one post, and I am no longer falling for the front. I never said 'it' couldn't use his free speech, I am calling out for this coward to stop ducking behind the fake identity 'Mpele' and stop trying deceiving the masses, so I can have a real debate with this fool.
Re: The So-called "Mpele" Is A Fraud by skfa1: 7:29pm On Sep 15, 2008
Haba na him talk all this rubbish?
Re: The So-called "Mpele" Is A Fraud by blackspade(m): 9:30pm On Sep 15, 2008
^^ The quote I provided above isn't the worst, it was just the tipping point for me.
Re: The So-called "Mpele" Is A Fraud by RibaduFan(m): 9:33pm On Sep 15, 2008
blackspade

U re a genius the MUGU actually tipped his own hands with that racist site thingy.

Think the best thing to do is to completely ignore the white punk.
Re: The So-called "Mpele" Is A Fraud by davidif: 6:54am On Sep 16, 2008
ah ah na wa o mr. blackspade coolu temper, you must have really had a bad day. just chill out and relax. dang it boy.
Re: The So-called "Mpele" Is A Fraud by malaza: 7:17am On Sep 16, 2008
'K, I get this. Now that Mpele wa mampela is putting it the way it is he is called a white supremesist shocked eish blacks. The brother is driving some facts about Naija, issues that you know and are avoiding them. Anyway who amongst you is a members of the militants in Naija delta? RSA, okae monna.
Re: The So-called "Mpele" Is A Fraud by blackspade(m): 7:37am On Sep 16, 2008
^ So, how do you rationalize the stormfront link? I'm just calling for this coward to stop hiding behind the name "Mpele", and soiling it. What he is posting here is truth, but the only truth he posts here is NEGATIVE truth, where is all the POSITIVE truth? Besides, what he says about Nigeria is small compared to why I made this thread.
Re: The So-called "Mpele" Is A Fraud by RSA(m): 7:51am On Sep 16, 2008
@malaza, ke teng setlogolo sa matabele,monna batho ba ga bana mekgwa.

blackspade:

^ So, how do you rationalize the stormfront link? I'm just calling for this coward to stop hiding behind the name "Mpele", and soiling it. What he is posting here is truth, but the only truth he posts here is NEGATIVE truth, where is all the POSITIVE truth? Besides, what he says about Nigeria is small compared to why I made this thread.

Blackspade,like I said take it easy.I understand your concern but i have read some of his views on south africa in some of his post and can comfirm that he is definetly black,maybe he like to be controvecial,you know to fume the debate?AND it is working because today you open this thread just for him.Chill my broda.
Re: The So-called "Mpele" Is A Fraud by faoni572(m): 9:02am On Sep 16, 2008
What I don't like about this stupid goat called Mpele is the way he insult Nigeria and Nigerians. It is true everybody has freedom of speech and this is open furum but then we have to be matured in what we post. I don't think it is good enough to be insulting people (or fellow Africans) all in the name of open forum or freedom of speech
Re: The So-called "Mpele" Is A Fraud by blackspade(m): 6:17pm On Sep 17, 2008
That coward hasn't returned since. cool
Re: The So-called "Mpele" Is A Fraud by Sisikill: 10:17pm On Sep 17, 2008
I agree 100%,  Seun ban the Mplele guy! The kind of bashing he does to our people and country is unwarranted, especially on the world wide web, where anyone can read it. He is giving outsiders a very, very bad impression of us now. I for one I'm tired of reading insults demeaning our tribes and the people on our own site.

I just know that as soon as this Mplele guy is banned, Nairaland will be at peace, no more. . . 

Yoruba abusing Igbo,
Igbo abusing Hausa
Hausa abusing Yourba
Lagos Yoruba abusing Ogun Yoruba,
Kaduna Hausa abusing Kano Hausa,
Anambra Igbo abusing Enugu Igbo,
Ogun State Ijebu ode abusing
Ogun State Ijebu egbo,
Lagos State Isale eko abusing Lagos State Oke Eko.

Seun, open your eyes and see what Mplele is doing to us! Ban him quick and Ban him Fast.

Let us stand together against Mplele, Before he divides us from ourselves.

All Hail Nigeria [Salutes]

undecided
Re: The So-called "Mpele" Is A Fraud by DeepZone: 12:15am On Sep 18, 2008
I agree 100%, Seun ban the Mplele guy! The kind of bashing he does to our people and country is unwarranted, especially on the world wide web, where anyone can read it. He is giving outsiders a very, very bad impression of us now. I for one I'm tired of reading insults demeaning our tribes and the people on our own site.

I just know that as soon as this Mplele guy is banned, Nairaland will be at peace, no more. . .

Yoruba abusing Igbo,
Igbo abusing Hausa
Hausa abusing Yourba
Lagos Yoruba abusing Ogun Yoruba,
Kaduna Hausa abusing Kano Hausa,
Anambra Igbo abusing Enugu Igbo,
Ogun State Ijebu ode abusing
Ogun State Ijebu egbo,
Lagos State Isale eko abusing Lagos State Oke Eko.

Seun, open your eyes and see what Mplele is doing to us! Ban him quick and Ban him Fast.

Let us stand together against Mplele, Before he divides us from ourselves.

All Hail Nigeria [Salutes]
Lol,Sisikill abusing Funmi tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: The So-called "Mpele" Is A Fraud by Nobody: 2:40pm On Sep 18, 2008
Mpele can be racist sometimes, but most of his posts tell more of what most Nigerians are; crooks, cowards, blind patriots and hypocrites.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Finally! Nigeria No Longer Big Brother –NEC / CPC Faces Eviction From Its National Headquarters / Revealed: How Ibb, Buhari, Atiku Others Sponsor Boko Haram!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.