Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,949 members, 7,828,332 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 08:30 AM

Interracial Dating & Marriage ("Jungle Fever") - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Interracial Dating & Marriage ("Jungle Fever") (11354 Views)

Dating /marriage / Interracial Relationships - Somalis + Caribbean And Somalis + Other Africans / Matured Cute Busty Lady Needed For Serious Dating/marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Interracial Dating & Marriage ("Jungle Fever") by outlaws(m): 5:34am On Apr 18, 2007
cool
Stay on topic kids
Re: Interracial Dating & Marriage ("Jungle Fever") by oyinboaja: 11:51am On Apr 19, 2007
when una don reach better age and don get experience, make una come talk about inter racial/cultural marriages.
Re: Interracial Dating & Marriage ("Jungle Fever") by Rlst84sale(m): 3:39am On Apr 28, 2007
Wow this is a very kool topic!

I think most of the brothers that have not been in interracial relationship b/4 always have a very tough time adjusting.

Also there are 3 things that are very important to a man.

1) Food

2) Sex

3) Peace of mind

You will be surprised what lenght we (men) go to have these, and any woman that can give us these without almost killing us or thinking that she is doing us a favor for it, she will always have us. I don't want to go into any more details, however when we talk to a lot of people that have been with both white and black women will tell you that somebody is more caring, I mean very very very caring, I've talked to many people who really have experienced it.

For whatsoever reason people date each other is up to them, all I truelly care for in a woman is love without condition.
Re: Interracial Dating & Marriage ("Jungle Fever") by jagwar: 6:21am On Aug 04, 2007
This is true smileyI completely agree with u
Rlst84sale:

Wow this is a very kool topic!

I think most of the brothers that have not been in interracial relationship b/4 always gave a very tough time adjusting.

Also there are 3 things that are very important to a man.

1) Food

2) Sex

3) Peace of mind

You will be surprised what lenght we (men) go to have these, and any woman that can give us these without almost killing us or thinking that she is doing us a favor for it, she will always have us. I don't want to go into any more details, however when we talk to a lot of people that have been with both white and black women will tell you that somebody is more caring, I mean very very very caring, I've talked to many people who really have experienced it.

For whatsoever reason people date each other is up to them, all I truelly care for in a woman is love without condition.

This is true smiley, I completely agree
Re: Interracial Dating & Marriage ("Jungle Fever") by Bluelights: 6:46am On Aug 04, 2007
Been in both, black on black, black on white. At STP the white chic remains d same, change a factor n she becomes totally unpredictable eg location(tell her u r goin back to naij). Sorry to say, but black chics are unpredictable even at STP. If a white chics luvs u, she shows it in every way. A black chic might luv you more but u'd never know. Just my thoughts
Re: Interracial Dating & Marriage ("Jungle Fever") by cakujuo: 1:14pm On Oct 25, 2007
Why do we care so much about other people's love lives?
Re: Interracial Dating & Marriage ("Jungle Fever") by hockeygal: 2:35am On Jan 04, 2008
This is my first post on this site. I was looking for discussions about Nigerian men and caucasian women and well this caught my eye. I am a caucasian woman in the US who has been corresponding for quite some time with a guy from Benin City. Funny story how we hooked up. I have learned so much and respect him, his family, friends, and culture. Everyone I have talked with has been so wonderful, so happy. It is the purest love I have ever known for a guy. I don't care about his color, his status, education, wealth (or lack of) or any other criteria most people have. He is a person, a human being, and our hearts, minds, and bodies connect like two puzzle pieces. (ok well the bodies haven't physically connected just yet but we are TOTALLY on the same page sexually & are extremely physically attracted to each other). I have found my soulmate and we are to meet very soon. I quiver just thinking about our first meeting, a nice change from the web cams, long daily phone calls (hello, they are soooo expensive), e-mails, and text messages. I have never dated outside my race and in fact come from a racist family with an extremely racist ex-husband. This was purely an accident and it's the best accident that ever happened to me. Without a doubt, 100%, I believe true love knows no color. I also believe in the saying Love Conquers All.
Re: Interracial Dating & Marriage ("Jungle Fever") by chocolatey(f): 11:42am On Jan 05, 2008
I'd date a white man in a heart beat. They are more caring, treat you like a lady and don't have that "African man mentality" thingy angry going on.
Re: Interracial Dating & Marriage ("Jungle Fever") by banni: 5:25pm On Feb 29, 2008
white,black does it matter?

If the girl good , nothing spoil.
Re: Interracial Dating & Marriage ("Jungle Fever") by ItalianBea: 11:23pm On Mar 25, 2008
Hello, Im a white chick as some of you call it!about the whole black gut white girl thing well i got me a sexy BLACK guy that im married to im 18 and he loooooooooooves his White chick grin and a little insight he hates ghetto girls who say things like sista and who are so fake and loud and tryn to start a fight everywhere and where i live there are more Black girls than White girls and 99%are waaaaay to ghetto and dramatic So Why do alot of whit girls got Black men UmmmmmmmmmmmAsk yourself that hahahah cheesy lol !Well Enjoy PEACE kiss
Re: Interracial Dating & Marriage ("Jungle Fever") by kattie101(f): 3:10am On Apr 14, 2008
whatever make people happy, vanilla and choca always make a nice mix!
Re: Interracial Dating & Marriage ("Jungle Fever") by na2day2(m): 6:01am On Jul 30, 2008
why we prefer white chicks? simple, we take the 11th commandment seriously, "thou shall avoid drama" grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Interracial Dating & Marriage ("Jungle Fever") by Gabry(f): 9:42am On Jul 30, 2008
na2day?:

why we prefer white chicks? simple, we take the 11th commandment seriously, "thou shall avoid drama" grin grin grin grin grin

HAHAHAHAHA! grin grin grin
Re: Interracial Dating & Marriage ("Jungle Fever") by DisGuy: 9:39pm On Mar 15, 2009
where's nferyn?
Re: Interracial Dating & Marriage ("Jungle Fever") by na2day2(m): 11:26pm On Mar 15, 2009
gabrywyl:

HAHAHAHAHA! grin grin grin

u know i am right grin grin grin grin
Re: Interracial Dating & Marriage ("Jungle Fever") by Gabry(f): 11:39pm On Mar 15, 2009
na u sabi. . .

But I think alot of white chicks are dramatic naa. Maybe you have not seen their true coloursyet after marriage  tongue
Re: Interracial Dating & Marriage ("Jungle Fever") by na2day2(m): 3:27am On Mar 16, 2009
gabrywyl:

na u sabi. . .

But I think alot of white chicks are dramatic naa. Maybe you have not seen their true coloursyet after marriage  tongue

true but alot of them try so hard to please a black dude, we might as well have them tongue tongue tongue
Re: Interracial Dating & Marriage ("Jungle Fever") by Gabry(f): 2:32pm On Mar 16, 2009
Yes oo for the koko. I get it now but once they have you, they might find someone else new after 5 years for a new Black koko. grin
Re: Interracial Dating & Marriage ("Jungle Fever") by queenblack(f): 8:00pm On Mar 16, 2009
[color=#006600]Botha's Speech 1985 (A MUST READ AND JUST SEE HOW WONDERFUL GOD IS. GOD CAN CHANGE THINGS GOD OF MIRACLES!!)
(Read this very carefully guys and take a close look at yourself and the environment that you live in today) Botha speech 1985:
THE FOLLOWING is a speech made by former South African President P.W. Botha to his Cabinet. This reprint was written by David G. Mailu for the Sunday Times, a South African newspaper, dated August 18, 1985.

"Pretoria has been made by the White mind for the White man. We are not obliged even the least to try to prove to anybody and to the Blacks that we are superior people. We have demonstrated that to the Blacks in a thousand and one ways. The Republic of South Africa that we know of today has not been created by wishful thinking. We have created it at the expense of intelligence, sweat and blood. Were they Afrikaners who tried to eliminate the Australian Aborigines? Are they Afrikaners who discriminate against Blacks and call them Nigge*rs in the States? Were they Afrikaners who started the slave trade? Where is the Black man appreciated? England discriminates against its Black and their "Sus" law is out to discipline the Blacks. Canada, France, Russia, and Japan all play their discrimination too. Why in the hell then is so much noise made about us? Why are they biased against us? I am simply trying to prove to you all that there is nothing unusual we are doing that the so called civilized worlds are not doing. We are simply an honest people who have come out aloud with a clear philosophy of how we want to live our own White life.

We do not pretend like other Whites that we like Blacks. The fact that, Blacks look like human beings and act like human beings do not necessarily make them sensible human beings. Hedgehogs are not porcupines and lizards are not crocodiles simply because they look alike. If God wanted us to be equal to the Blacks, he would have created us all of a uniform colour and intellect. But he created us differently: Whites, Blacks, Yellow, Rulers and the ruled. Intellectually, we are superior to the Blacks; that has been proven beyond any reasonable doubt over the years. I believe that the Afrikaner is an honest, God fearing person, who has demonstrated practically the right way of being. Nevertheless, it is comforting to know that behind the scenes, Europe, America, Canada, Australia -and all others are behind us in spite of what they say. For diplomatic relations, we all know what language should be used and where. To prove my point, Comrades, does anyone of you know a White country without an investment or interest in South Africa? Who buys our gold? Who buys our diamonds? Who trades with us? Who is helping us develop other nuclear weapon? The very truth is that we are their people and they are our people. It's a big secret. The strength of our economy is backed by America, Britain, and Germany. It is our strong conviction, therefore, that the Black is the raw material for the White man. So Brothers and Sisters, let us join hands together to fight against this Black devil. I appeal to all Afrikaners to come out with any creative means of fighting this war. Surely God cannot forsake his own people whom we are. By now every one of us has seen it practically that the Blacks cannot rule themselves. Give them guns and they will kill each other. They are good in nothing else but making noise, dancing, marrying
many wives and indulging in sex. Let us all accept that the Black man is the symbol of poverty, mental inferiority, laziness and emotional incompetence. Isn't it plausible, therefore that the White man is created to rule the Black man? Come to think of what would happen one day if you woke up and on the throne sat a Kaff*ir! Can you imagine what would happen to our women? Does anyone of you believe that the Blacks can rule this country?

Hence, we have good reasons to let them all-the Mandelas-rot in prison, and I think we should be commended for having kept them alive in spite of what we have at hand with which to finish them off. I wish to announce a number of new strategies that should be put to use to destroy this Black bug. We should now make use of the chemical weapon. Priority number one, we should not by all means allow any more increases of the Black population lest we be choked very soon. I have exciting news that our scientists have come with an efficient stuff. I am sending out more researchers to the field to identify as many venues as possible where the chemical weapons could be employed to combat any further population increases. The hospital is a very strategic opening, for example and should be fully utilized. The food supply channel should be used. We have developed excellent slow killing poisons and fertility destroyers. Our only fear is in case such stuff came in to their hands as they are bound to start using it against us if you care to think of the many Blacks working for us in our houses.

However, we are doing the best we can to make sure that the stuff remains strictly in our hands. Secondly, most Blacks are vulnerable to money inducements. I have set aside a special fund to exploit this venue. The old trick of divide and rule is still very valid today. Our experts should work day and night to set the Black man against his fellowman. His inferior sense of morals can be exploited beautifully. And here is a creature that lacks foresight. There is a need for us to combat him in long term projections that he cannot suspect. The average Black does not plan his life beyond a year: that stance, for example, should be exploited. My special department is already working round the clock to come out with a long-term operation blueprint. I am also sending a special request to all Afrikaner mothers to double their birth rate. It may be necessary too to set up a population boom industry by putting up centres where we employ and support fully White young men and women to produce children for the nation. We are also investigating the merit of uterus rentals as a possible means of speeding up the growth of our population through surrogate mothers.

For the time being, we should also engage a higher gear to make sure that Black men are separated from their women and fines imposed upon married wives who bear illegitimate children. I have a committee working on finding better methods of inciting Blacks against each other and encouraging murders among themselves. Murder cases among Blacks should bear very little punishment in order to encourage them.

My scientists have come up with a drug that could be smuggled into their brews to effect slow poisoning results and fertility destruction. Working through drinks and manufacturing of soft drinks geared to the Blacks, could promote the channels of reducing their population. Ours is not a war that we can use the atomic bomb to destroy the Blacks, so we must use our intelligence to affect this. The person-to-person encounter can be very effective.

As the records show that the Black man is dying to go to bed with the White woman, here is our unique opportunity. Our Sex Mercenary Squad should go out and camouflage with Apartheid Fighters while doing their operations quietly administering slow killing poison and fertility destroyers to those Blacks they thus befriend. We are modifying the Sex Mercenary Squad by introducing White men who should go for the militant Black woman and any other vulnerable Black woman. We have received a new supply of prostitutes from Europe and America who are desperate and too keen to take up the appointments.

My latest appeal is that the maternity hospital operations should be intensified. We are not paying those people to help bring Black babies to this world but to eliminate them on the very delivery moment. If this department worked very efficiently, a great deal could be achieved.

My Government has set aside a special fund for erecting more covert hospitals and clinics to promote this programme. Money can do anything for you. So while we have it, we should make the best use of it. In the meantime my beloved White citizens, do not take to heart what the world says, and don't be ashamed of being called racists. I do not mind being called the architect and King of Apartheid. I shall not become a monkey simply because someone has called me a monkey. I will still remain your bright star, His Excellency Botha. "
Re: Interracial Dating & Marriage ("Jungle Fever") by suprted(m): 9:22pm On Mar 16, 2009
botha is a dick though. anything he says is invalid.

some points in this.

i don't believe people necessarily marry white people for residency, surely if this was the case, they would just as soon as easily marry blacks?

personally, i don't care where you're from or who you are as long as we get along.
Re: Interracial Dating & Marriage ("Jungle Fever") by na2day2(m): 4:40am On Mar 17, 2009
gabrywyl:

Yes oo for the koko. I get it now but once they have you, they might find someone else new after 5 years for a new Black koko. grin

yea, but naija girls and blk girls already do that. more so if the white chick wanna leave, we just go all "d'banji" on them and they stay grin grin grin no long thing!  cool cool cool
Re: Interracial Dating & Marriage ("Jungle Fever") by ForrestOrc: 5:13am On Dec 03, 2010
hi there i'm new here  smiley
there's nothing wrong with interracial dating OR marriage,
love knows no color

http://FemaleLibidoReviews.org
Re: Interracial Dating & Marriage ("Jungle Fever") by racheal84(f): 11:19pm On Dec 06, 2010
I dont think theres anything wrong with interracial relationships, or marriage, we are all human and to me color dont matter
Re: Interracial Dating & Marriage ("Jungle Fever") by Msoogoran: 3:38pm On Nov 24, 2011
There is really nothing wrong with interracial dating & Marriage, if you find yourself dating a man or girl outside your race please be happy about it and keep deaf ears as much as you can to what anybody will say about it but please don't date because of money or material things date for Love.

Am in a relationship with a Swedish guy not for money nor material thing, we love each other very, very much.

Ask me why am dating someone outside my race ? Love and we found comfort in each other though they say Swedish men are very boring but i don't see that in him at all, he's very lively.

I say again please pay no attention to anyone who have a problem with you because you'r dating someone outside your race.

Call it whatever (Jungle fever) i wouldn't care even in 1000 years to come.
Re: Interracial Dating & Marriage ("Jungle Fever") by MrsChima1(f): 5:25pm On Nov 24, 2011
Okay. Big deal.
Re: Interracial Dating & Marriage ("Jungle Fever") by MrsChima(f): 7:59pm On May 24, 2015
Hmmmmm.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Don't Marry Your Girlfriend If She Does Any Of These.. / You Should Never Do This During Sex!!! / Sexual Harrassment: Feminism And The Dangers Of "Guilty Until Proven Innocent"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.