Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,604 members, 7,812,978 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:07 AM

Interracial Relationships - Somalis + Caribbean And Somalis + Other Africans - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Interracial Relationships - Somalis + Caribbean And Somalis + Other Africans (57242 Views)

Reasons Why Many Guys Insist On Getting Into Ladies' Pants In Relationships / Anyone Notice Ethiopian Women Do Not Date Other Africans / Any Women On Here Dated A Caribbean Man? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (27) (Reply) (Go Down)

Interracial Relationships - Somalis + Caribbean And Somalis + Other Africans by Irzee: 3:33pm On Aug 17, 2014
Hi,

So most somalis really don't like marrying of their young to non-somalis and this is partly because of their muslim faith but also for far deeper reasons. But I know that there are many somalis who have married people from other cultures and countries.

I am interested in finding out about that, preferably from someone with first hand experience:

1. Are you married/ dating a Somali? Or do you know anyone who is (or did)?
2. Did the nationality/ethnicity of your partner have an impact (positive or negative) on your relationship?
3. What is that person country of origin?
4. Do you face criticism from your community or immediate family members? What kind?

thnx
Re: Interracial Relationships - Somalis + Caribbean And Somalis + Other Africans by axum: 11:52pm On Aug 18, 2014
Lol, are you trying to get with a Somali girl? lmao. Our women marry their own, and only the trash and mentally ill who have been forsaken leave the Somali community.

You should stick with your own women.

4 Likes

Re: Interracial Relationships - Somalis + Caribbean And Somalis + Other Africans by Rivertemz: 6:27pm On Aug 21, 2014
Why would we care??

Nigerians wouldn't want to date Somalis.
Their culture is too different from our own west african cultures.

And they eat bananas too much. too much
A Nigerian man will get tired of all the dishes with bananas in them (all of them have bananas).

I have somali friends and other East-horn African friends here in the UK
They are great and friendly, but would never be interested in dating their women.
They have an interesting look, some are very pretty i won't lie.
But they cannot compare to our West African women.
Their women have big lips and big buttoms too, but they don't have the curves and the voluptuousness that our women have.

And they have big foreheads.

So anyways let them date the carribeans if they want to. I don't think most Nigerian Men are interested, maybe some.
Especially if you're non-muslim, Don't bother

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Interracial Relationships - Somalis + Caribbean And Somalis + Other Africans by Rivertemz: 6:31pm On Aug 21, 2014
btw are you Somali, sorry if my comment sounded ignorant, I just don't see the point in nigerians and somalis dating

1 Like

Re: Interracial Relationships - Somalis + Caribbean And Somalis + Other Africans by Subom1(f): 7:54pm On Aug 21, 2014
Rivertemz: btw are you Somali, sorry if my comment sounded ignorant, I just don't see the point in nigerians and somalis dating
surely you can't be that blind. The op is the same person as the first commenter. He is a Somali pirate troll

8 Likes

Re: Interracial Relationships - Somalis + Caribbean And Somalis + Other Africans by Rivertemz: 7:59pm On Aug 21, 2014
Subom1: surely you can't be that blind. The op is the same person as the first commenter. He is a Somali pirate troll

LOL Im not used to these troll accounts, but I've made my point anyway.
If they want to come on here talk trash, maybe they are obsessed with nigerians.

6 Likes

Re: Interracial Relationships - Somalis + Caribbean And Somalis + Other Africans by axum: 12:25am On Aug 22, 2014
Somalis sit higher in the ranking of beauty and class then Negroids.

Almost any Somali woman can get a Nigerian man without even trying. And the Nigerian mans family would be happy to have a woman with real hair.

While No Somali woman would want a Nigerian man, and the girl would be seen as a Whoooore and would bring shame to the family of the Somalis and be disowned.

Negroids are thirsty.
Re: Interracial Relationships - Somalis + Caribbean And Somalis + Other Africans by Rivertemz: 12:32am On Aug 22, 2014
axum: Somalis sit higher in the ranking of beauty and class then Negroids.

Almost any Somali woman can get a Nigerian man without even trying. And the Nigerian mans family would be happy to have a woman with real hair.

While No Somali woman would want a Nigerian man, and the girl would be seen as a Whoooore and would bring shame to the family of the Somalis and be disowned.

Negroids are thirsty.

LOOL this nigger thinks he talks sense, Lord have mercy on your brain cells. Who told you that ??

Somali women do not have anything a Nigerian man wants.

(FACT) You eat bananas too much like monkeys.

(FACT) You have humongous foreheads

(FACT) Your women are shaped like squares, Nigerian men love women with curves, East Africans have none.

(FACT) Your people are starving and dieing out monthly, why are you spending your internet time on Nairaland when you can feed the electricity money on your cousins in Somalia or imaginary Somaliland

(FACT) Somalis are the highest ware-fare collectors in the UK

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Interracial Relationships - Somalis + Caribbean And Somalis + Other Africans by Rivertemz: 12:37am On Aug 22, 2014
[size=18pt]Your

Women

Can't

Compete

With

This

[/size]

12 Likes

Re: Interracial Relationships - Somalis + Caribbean And Somalis + Other Africans by Ashantiking: 1:37am On Aug 22, 2014
Irzee: Hi,

So most somalis really don't like marrying of their young to non-somalis and this is partly because of their muslim faith but also for far deeper reasons. But I know that there are many somalis who have married people from other cultures and countries.

I am interested in finding out about that, preferably from someone with first hand experience:

1. Are you married/ dating a Somali? Or do you know anyone who is (or did)?
2. Did the nationality/ethnicity of your partner have an impact (positive or negative) on your relationship?
3. What is that person country of origin?
4. Do you face criticism from your community or immediate family members? What kind?

thnx

How's it interracial when somalis are black? Are u stupid?

17 Likes

Re: Interracial Relationships - Somalis + Caribbean And Somalis + Other Africans by Rivertemz: 1:49am On Aug 22, 2014
Ashantiking:

How's it interracial when somalis are black? Are u stupid?
My friend, you took the bait, this person wants to start a race beef on this thread like so many threads on this site. They're gonna say Somalis are not black.

3 Likes

Re: Interracial Relationships - Somalis + Caribbean And Somalis + Other Africans by Ashantiking: 2:05am On Aug 22, 2014
Rivertemz:
My friend, you took the bait, this person wants to start a race beef on this thread like so many threads on this site. They're gonna say Somalis are not black.

I know who he is and I am hoping for an e war.
Re: Interracial Relationships - Somalis + Caribbean And Somalis + Other Africans by Rivertemz: 2:12am On Aug 22, 2014
Ashantiking:

I know who he is and I am hoping for an e war.
Lol good you came prepared. As u can see I'm feeding the troll. Welcome to the beef cool
Re: Interracial Relationships - Somalis + Caribbean And Somalis + Other Africans by axum: 7:30pm On Aug 23, 2014
All Bantus care about is talking about Somalis/Ethiopians/Eritreans (Cushitic people), and how they look and how they can attach themselves to us.

Please worry about the EBOLA, which another disease created by Bantus (just like AIDS) by phucking Gorillas and monkeys.

Try to stay alive. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Interracial Relationships - Somalis + Caribbean And Somalis + Other Africans by Nobody: 8:28pm On Aug 23, 2014
^^^
Still trolling Ayanle? Thought you'd have gotten a job by now.

7 Likes

Re: Interracial Relationships - Somalis + Caribbean And Somalis + Other Africans by Rivertemz: 11:04pm On Aug 23, 2014
axum: All Bantus care about is talking about Somalis/Ethiopians/Eritreans (Cushitic people), and how they look and how they can attach themselves to us.

Please worry about the EBOLA, which another disease created by Bantus (just like AIDS) by phucking Gorillas and monkeys.

the only people who desire to be with horn Africans are the horn-Africans that use troll accounts like you!! And make up BS about who "bantus" want to date. They definitely don't care abt your women.
Btw search up what Bantu actually means u idiot

8 Likes

Re: Interracial Relationships - Somalis + Caribbean And Somalis + Other Africans by Rivertemz: 11:06pm On Aug 23, 2014
axum: All Bantus care about is talking about Somalis/Ethiopians/Eritreans (Cushitic people), and how they look and how they can attach themselves to us.

the only people who desire to be with horn Africans are the horn-Africans that use troll accounts like you!! And make up BS about who "bantus" want to date. They definitely don't care abt your women.
Btw search up what Bantu actually means u id**t

7 Likes

Re: Interracial Relationships - Somalis + Caribbean And Somalis + Other Africans by axum: 12:07am On Aug 24, 2014
Bantus created HIV, now you are spreading Ebola. Please stop eating and messing with Monkeys and gorillas.

HIV and Ebola are gods way of telling you to leave the Gorrillas and monkeys alone.
Re: Interracial Relationships - Somalis + Caribbean And Somalis + Other Africans by axum: 12:46am On Aug 24, 2014
This is a reproduction of the map made by Luigi Luca Cavalli-Sforza in his book The History and Geography of Human Genes (1994). It displays the genetic relationship between human populations. Description from page 136 (unabridged edition): "The color map of the world shows very distinctly the differences that we know exist among the continents: Africans (yellow), Caucasoids (green), Mongoloids, including American Indians (purple), and Australian Aborigines (red). The map does not show well the strong Caucasoid component in northern Africa, but it does show the unity of the other Caucasoids from Europe, and in West, South, and much of Central Asia."

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Race_(human_classification)#mediaviewer/File:The_history_and_geography_of_human_genes_Luigi_Luca_Cavalli-Sforza_map_genetic.png

Re: Interracial Relationships - Somalis + Caribbean And Somalis + Other Africans by Ashantiking: 12:55am On Aug 24, 2014
axum: This is a reproduction of the map made by Luigi Luca Cavalli-Sforza in his book The History and Geography of Human Genes (1994). It displays the genetic relationship between human populations. Description from page 136 (unabridged edition): "The color map of the world shows very distinctly the differences that we know exist among the continents: Africans (yellow), Caucasoids (green), Mongoloids, including American Indians (purple), and Australian Aborigines (red). The map does not show well the strong Caucasoid component in northern Africa, but it does show the unity of the other Caucasoids from Europe, and in West, South, and much of Central Asia."

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Race_(human_classification)#mediaviewer/File:The_history_and_geography_of_human_genes_Luigi_Luca_Cavalli-Sforza_map_genetic.png

Shut the fork up, a white man will call u monkey before u get a chance to utter any word. You are black and will forever be black not that it benefits blacks any shape or form.

10 Likes

Re: Interracial Relationships - Somalis + Caribbean And Somalis + Other Africans by axum: 4:01am On Aug 24, 2014
Ashantiking:

Shut the fork up, a white man will call u monkey before u get a chance to other any word. You are black and will forever be black not that it benefits blacks any shape or form.

Lol, I think you are telling me what you wish people would think. LMAO

But anyone with eyes can see the writing on the wall. It was European anthropologists who said we were Hamitic because our history/culture was much more advanced than Bantus, so they said that we in the Horn are a by product of whites. Which is BS, but even anyone with eyes can tell a Somali/Ethiopians language family is in the same family as Arabic/Hebrew, our land is closer to Middle East and North Africa (via nile river), our religion Islam, was in Somalia before it was in Egypt/Palestine/Iraq. And the only history we had with Blacks was enslaving them and selling them to Arabs.

Even genetics shows today like in the map, that Somalis are related to Nubians, and other North Africans (which is verified by the language family that is spoken by Somalis and Berbers being in the same language family).

Without Somalis/Ethiopians, Subsaharan Africa look like Gorillas basically, it is us Cushitics that you Bantus use to say that Blacks are diverse. LMAO

Re: Interracial Relationships - Somalis + Caribbean And Somalis + Other Africans by Rivertemz: 4:14am On Aug 24, 2014
All you horn Africans are the ones dying with large bellies. And weak immune system. The cushitic race is weak! And needs it's other Africans to keep it surviving.

And this thing you always bring up about slavery.
Don't you realize that all African regions enslave a different set of african tribe. Due to war, conflict, trade etc..
Slavery is not only synonymous to Africans. Europeans also enslaved other Europeans. West Africans enslaved Bantu Africans
(I told you to search what Bantu means. Bantu is not west Africa, Bantu is the south and southeastern Africans that your people enslaved.) Africans enslaved other Africans, what's the f**king big deal?? Your people look like easy prey today. If slavery was legal then West Africans could easily enslave you impoverished Somali goons.

But instead of living in the f**king past, how come your people are migrating to.Kenya, south Africa and Zimbabwe then being deported or beaten and killed by the natives of those countries. You f**king terrorists.
Your people are a plague to Africa not a blessing.
Gtfo

10 Likes

Re: Interracial Relationships - Somalis + Caribbean And Somalis + Other Africans by wiseass: 4:17am On Aug 24, 2014
axum: Somalis sit higher in the ranking of beauty and class then Negroids.

I am a full grown handsome Nigerian and I'd rather rot in hell than touch one ignorant,impoverished,banana eating Somalian, hell I don't even want them as in-laws

Negroids are thirsty.
Re: Interracial Relationships - Somalis + Caribbean And Somalis + Other Africans by axum: 4:20am On Aug 24, 2014
Rivertemz: All you horn Africans are the ones dying with large bellies. And weak immune system. The cushitic race is weak! And needs it's other Africans to keep it surviving.

And this thing you always bring up about slavery.
Don't you realize that all African regions enslave a different set of african tribe. Due to war, conflict, trade etc..
Slavery is not only synonymous to Africans. Europeans also enslaved other Europeans. West Africans enslaved Bantu Africans
(I told you to search what Bantu means. Bantu is not west Africa, Bantu is the south and southeastern Africans that your people enslaved.

But instead of living in the f**king past, how come your people are migrating to.Kenya, south Africa and Zimbabwe then being deported or beaten and killed by the natives of those countries. You f**king terrorists.
Your people are a plague to Africa not a blessing.
Gtfo

LMAO, Cushitic people being weak? lmao

We accomplished more stuff than Bantus its not even funny. The last 500 years, you guys were basically being enslaved by europeans and exploited.
Somalis defeated Portugal in the 1500's, at that time, Europeans were just coming and going with slaves like they owned your land. lmao

The only countries in Africa with their indegnious languages as their national languages are Somalia,Ethiopia and Eritrea.

Any non African will tell you that the Best looking people in Africa are Somalis/Ethiopians/Eritreans. I wonder why?

Somalis go to Kenya (northern kenya, which is a Somali state), Ethiopia which has a Somali state, and Yemen. the ones who go to South Africa are merchants who sell stuff.

One ethnic group within the Cushitic people (Somali, which is only 20 million) has accomplished more than Bantus ever have. Imagine if you count Amahara, Tigrey, Oromo, Harrari.

The Ethnic groups in Ethiopia who have accomplished the least are the Southern Ethiopians who are Negroids. They still walk around with Lip plates and are naked. Just like Bantus, who have not been discovered by the white man, and still hunt in the jungle with spears.
Re: Interracial Relationships - Somalis + Caribbean And Somalis + Other Africans by Rivertemz: 4:22am On Aug 24, 2014
axum:

LMAO, Cushitic people being weak? lmao

We accomplished more stuff than Bantus its not even funny. The last 500 years, you guys were basically being enslaved by europeans and exploited.
Somalis defeated Portugal in the 1500's, at that time, Europeans were just coming and going with slaves like they owned your land. lmao

The only countries in Africa with their indegnious languages as their national languages are Somalia,Ethiopia and Eritrea.

Any non African will tell you that the Best looking people in Africa are Somalis/Ethiopians/Eritreans. I wonder why?

Best Looks Lool

Okay so what have you bucktooth foreheads accomplished this century or the last century other than kill your own cushitic brothers.??
Tell me what have you goons accomplished

7 Likes

Re: Interracial Relationships - Somalis + Caribbean And Somalis + Other Africans by axum: 4:27am On Aug 24, 2014
Rivertemz:
Best Looks Lool

Okay so what have you bucktooth foreheads accomplished this century or the last century other than kill your own cushitic brothers.??
Tell me what have you goons accomplished

Buck tooth? lmao

I know you women are so desperate to have hair they buy weaves in order to align with the standard of beauty that the rest of humanity has.

As for accomplishments, the euroepans who have been enslaving you, were easily defeated by Ethiopia. They were defeated by Somalia 500 years ago. Your people have the least progress in terms of looks of the human race.

If you ask any non African, they will tell you that Somalis/Ethiopians are the best looking people in Africa. This is a Fact, so much so that your own people know it, and that is the reason why even they make fun of each other for having big noses, and cover their hair with wigs...
Re: Interracial Relationships - Somalis + Caribbean And Somalis + Other Africans by axum: 4:29am On Aug 24, 2014
What is sad, is of the 4 women whose pictures you posted,

1 is asian

the other three are filled with makeup and fake hair.

Which is an excellent analogy of your women, they have to wear wigs to look like normal women of any other race
Re: Interracial Relationships - Somalis + Caribbean And Somalis + Other Africans by axum: 4:37am On Aug 24, 2014
This is a nice article explaining why people constantly believe that we in the Horn look better

This was one of the comments. lmao
http://thisisafrica.me/exoticising-east-african-women-us-hip-hop/

1 Like

Re: Interracial Relationships - Somalis + Caribbean And Somalis + Other Africans by Rivertemz: 4:38am On Aug 24, 2014
axum:

Buck tooth? lmao

I know you women are so desperate to have hair they buy weaves in order to align with the standard of beauty that the rest of humanity has.

As for accomplishments, the euroepans who have been enslaving you, were easily defeated by Ethiopia. They were defeated by Somalia 500 years ago. Your people have the least progress in terms of looks of the human race.

If you ask any non African, they will tell you that Somalis/Ethiopians are the best looking people in Africa. This is a Fact, so much so that your own people know it, and that is the reason why even they make fun of each other for having big noses, and cover their hair with wigs...

In terms of looks
In terms of looks
In terms of looks
In terms of looks

You still don't get it.

The only AFRICANS that have won miss universe and miss world, have been WEST AFRICANS.

Your people are not special and there's not enough ppl acknowledge horn african beauty.

For example women who have won these pageants;
Leila Lopez, miss universe 2012 angola

Agbani Darego, miss world 2001 nigeria

And many many more (nom horn) africans..

Your ppl are not special to anyone.

13 Likes

Re: Interracial Relationships - Somalis + Caribbean And Somalis + Other Africans by axum: 4:39am On Aug 24, 2014
So your best women looking are the ones with fake hair, and the very very very few who don't have a wide nose that is the normal of your people.

Of the hundreds of Millons of Negroids, that is what you posted. LMAO
Re: Interracial Relationships - Somalis + Caribbean And Somalis + Other Africans by Rivertemz: 4:41am On Aug 24, 2014
axum: This is a nice article explaining why people constantly believe that we in the Horn look better

This was one of the comments. lmao
http://thisisafrica.me/exoticising-east-african-women-us-hip-hop/
Id**t
I've read that article already and it contradicts all the b.s. you are talking about.
The author hates the exact kind of mindset you have about all African beauty
Who do u think you're fooling??

6 Likes

Re: Interracial Relationships - Somalis + Caribbean And Somalis + Other Africans by axum: 4:44am On Aug 24, 2014
Rivertemz:
Id**t
I've read that article already and it contradicts all the b.s. you are talking about.
The author hates the exact kind of mindset you have about all African beauty
Who do u think you're fooling??

exactly my point. The Author may hate that mentality that people view Somalis/Ethiopians as better looking, but he is telling you what others believe.

Even the comment by this girl, shows that non Africans easily view Somalis/ethiopians as way better looking. So much so that, Bantus have started to change their appearance with weaves, and nose surgery, and lip surgery, and reproducing with non Bantus. (via raaaape)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (27) (Reply)

Should I Expose Him To His Fiancee? / Sultan Bin Salman Marries 25-Year-Old Lady, Pays $50m, Convoy Of 30 Range Rovers / 'NYSC, I Hail Thee'; Lady Set To Wed Her Fiance She Met During Service. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.