Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,426 members, 7,812,252 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:45 AM

Butt Craze :What's The Attraction To The Butt? - Fashion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Butt Craze :What's The Attraction To The Butt? (13924 Views)

Nigerian Ladies And The Tatoo Craze / Butt & Hips Enhancing Drugs: Will You Go For It? / The Nu Hair Extension Craze; Brazilian! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Butt Craze :What's The Attraction To The Butt? by LoverBwoy(m): 1:06pm On Dec 05, 2006
gianni are you sure ?

you get proof? grin make we see, u fit send am for my inbox sef cool
Re: Butt Craze :What's The Attraction To The Butt? by mukina2: 1:32pm On Dec 05, 2006
gianni:

man !you're missing!big tyme!big butts on the the chubby ones,like me ,are the bomb.because we carry our butts effortlessly and with no hassle.but LEPAS?i dey always pity them cry.

don't pity us we always look good . .because we are tall and when we wear any kind of jeans . .it makes the borbors run for their lives . .its not too much neither too small . .just the perfect size wink wink

women with big butts  . .i pity them because by he time they get to 30 its painful for them cry kiss
Re: Butt Craze :What's The Attraction To The Butt? by gianni(f): 1:31am On Dec 06, 2006
@loverbwoy such things are rated 18+ [y'know,like movies].so,for you to have a look,glimpse or even a peek,you have to post your birth certificate here grin.
Re: Butt Craze :What's The Attraction To The Butt? by LoverBwoy(m): 1:37am On Dec 06, 2006
what im well over 18! im so old i don't even have a birth certificate  grin

i want to see how the jacket sits comfortably ontop that booty  cheesy

i got you email addy, i'll send you a mail then you reply with the pic aite? cool
Re: Butt Craze :What's The Attraction To The Butt? by gianni(f): 1:42am On Dec 06, 2006
aiight!you are one tough fella.you never give up.old man like you! shocked
Re: Butt Craze :What's The Attraction To The Butt? by LoverBwoy(m): 1:47am On Dec 06, 2006
yea, you know thats what keeps people like me alive grin
Re: Butt Craze :What's The Attraction To The Butt? by gianni(f): 1:55am On Dec 06, 2006
and you great grandchildren wishing you with baba God! grin
Re: Butt Craze :What's The Attraction To The Butt? by LoverBwoy(m): 2:01am On Dec 06, 2006
Nah, i keep them on their toes, we compete who spot the biggest butt grin
that way i can teach them sizes and shapes no need reading those silly books that dont apply
teach the real shapes and sizes cool
Re: Butt Craze :What's The Attraction To The Butt? by Uche2nna(m): 2:02am On Dec 06, 2006
U look better from behind-------------Chamillonaire (Grown and Sexy)
Re: Butt Craze :What's The Attraction To The Butt? by mukina2: 12:16pm On Dec 06, 2006
loverbwoy
you could win the toaster in general award you know grin wink wink
Re: Butt Craze :What's The Attraction To The Butt? by LoverBwoy(m): 1:47pm On Dec 06, 2006
I'm not taosting you know, I just want proof,  as they say seeing is believing  grin

mukina2, do me a favour start a thread " Best booty on Nairaland" or Most bootilicious female of Nairaland"  grin
Re: Butt Craze :What's The Attraction To The Butt? by mukina2: 1:52pm On Dec 06, 2006
well turn around did you see any booty?
yes you are just look at those lines . . .general toaster . .you suppose toast gunner only babes grin grin

i'll start that thread . .
you sef must start the best toaster thread on nairaland . .and make it a poll wink kiss

*thinking aloud* didnt know this guys was a toaster kiss shocked
Re: Butt Craze :What's The Attraction To The Butt? by LoverBwoy(m): 1:59pm On Dec 06, 2006
no im not a toaster, i hate toasters   even they burn your bread and make it taste awful

make sure the thread has good pics grin

all the gunner girls have been taken, not many of them anyway
Re: Butt Craze :What's The Attraction To The Butt? by mukina2: 2:01pm On Dec 06, 2006
loverbwoy you are one funny guy . . .

maybe i shud toast you . .so you can come out just fine wink
what do you say wink wink grin kiss
Re: Butt Craze :What's The Attraction To The Butt? by LoverBwoy(m): 2:05pm On Dec 06, 2006
he he

hmm how you going to do that?

i like a well toasted bun aka butt grin
Re: Butt Craze :What's The Attraction To The Butt? by mukina2: 2:13pm On Dec 06, 2006
let say i am going to turn by back when toasting you so you can be blinded and follow me grin
cuz i have a well toned butt and my hips def'ly dont lie wink
picture a tall chick with all the necessities lipsrsealed grin grin
you wont resist wink
Re: Butt Craze :What's The Attraction To The Butt? by JosBoy4Lif(m): 2:17pm On Dec 06, 2006
Can you two stop with the forplay
and get to the action tongue
Re: Butt Craze :What's The Attraction To The Butt? by mukina2: 2:23pm On Dec 06, 2006
Josboy na wetin?
abi you are a toaster?
are you butt crazy too?
Re: Butt Craze :What's The Attraction To The Butt? by LoverBwoy(m): 2:26pm On Dec 06, 2006
picture a tall chick with all the necessities

imagining things i can't see is one of my weaknesses, i can't picture things  sad, so maybe a picture of the real mcCoy will help  grin

i don't resist a well toned booty, in fact i'll happily dash you my pension  cheesy

josBoy you wan watch abi you no sabi action yourself? wink
Re: Butt Craze :What's The Attraction To The Butt? by JosBoy4Lif(m): 2:27pm On Dec 06, 2006
I get fine babe ooo grin
I guess im just butt crazy
Show me your own and i might just toast you  shocked
Re: Butt Craze :What's The Attraction To The Butt? by mukina2: 2:29pm On Dec 06, 2006
Josboy . . .you want to see my own its too cute for a camera grin

Loverbwoy if you see . .you wont only dash out ur pension but all you have ever earned cheesy
leave him . .he wants to experience a cardiac arrest shocked grin grin
Re: Butt Craze :What's The Attraction To The Butt? by JosBoy4Lif(m): 2:32pm On Dec 06, 2006
E go break my lens
It will make me go blind. Let me put on my shades cool
Re: Butt Craze :What's The Attraction To The Butt? by LoverBwoy(m): 2:33pm On Dec 06, 2006
hey mukina2, unfortunately, i have spent all ive ever earned on watching nice butt  grin

josboy dont worry, just leave this section to me, im nearing my grave, baba god don dey call me anyway  grin
Re: Butt Craze :What's The Attraction To The Butt? by mukina2: 2:37pm On Dec 06, 2006
@Josboy ur computer screen will explode . . grin grin

@loverbwoy . .you'll have to earn more cuz to look at that cute thing is really not cheap . .well lets hope the sight of it does not take you to the grave you don dey near grin grin cheesy
Re: Butt Craze :What's The Attraction To The Butt? by JosBoy4Lif(m): 2:38pm On Dec 06, 2006
Do your thing man.
I won't interfere grin
Re: Butt Craze :What's The Attraction To The Butt? by mukina2: 2:41pm On Dec 06, 2006
y you wan interfere sef?
you wan blind?
Re: Butt Craze :What's The Attraction To The Butt? by JosBoy4Lif(m): 2:43pm On Dec 06, 2006
I no get set in de first place grin
I guess I have to touch grin
Re: Butt Craze :What's The Attraction To The Butt? by mukina2: 2:45pm On Dec 06, 2006
touch ur hand go die grin grin
Re: Butt Craze :What's The Attraction To The Butt? by JosBoy4Lif(m): 2:49pm On Dec 06, 2006
Im blind, that means i have a handicap
Don't you feel sorry for a handicapped person like myself?
Re: Butt Craze :What's The Attraction To The Butt? by LoverBwoy(m): 3:14pm On Dec 06, 2006
as you can see my pal here i handicapped, me myself im a pensioner, you should consider now make we see small grin
Re: Butt Craze :What's The Attraction To The Butt? by mukina2: 7:02pm On Dec 06, 2006
una turn around una go see small grin grin

ok . .i asked one of my PA's to post the pic it was here for 2 hrs and you were not here . . .i'll post it later when u're both here
Re: Butt Craze :What's The Attraction To The Butt? by gianni(f): 2:28am On Dec 07, 2006
@mukina2 .i've warned you this lepa to leave the field for the chubby ones but you no dey hear word angry.abi you wan start another east coast / west coast feud [lepa vs orobo].just listen to yourself going on and on about your big butt as if it's your birthright! grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

The Best Fashion School In Port Harcourt / Tattoo And Their Meanings. / Genuine Marykay Products (pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.