Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,540 members, 7,812,683 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:31 PM

Butt Craze :What's The Attraction To The Butt? - Fashion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Butt Craze :What's The Attraction To The Butt? (13928 Views)

Nigerian Ladies And The Tatoo Craze / Butt & Hips Enhancing Drugs: Will You Go For It? / The Nu Hair Extension Craze; Brazilian! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Butt Craze :What's The Attraction To The Butt? by LoverBwoy(m): 11:25pm On Dec 18, 2006
Grr i need my daily fix of original black booty!! went to this sierra leone party yesterday damn!!! took some pics aswell  cool

Re: Butt Craze :What's The Attraction To The Butt? by 4Play(m): 11:29pm On Dec 18, 2006
There is this butt I saw in east London.It was clear that it did not belong to the girl.

U had a petit girl with middle aged woman's butt

I wanted to take pics but I was afraid I might be arrested since it was a publi place
Re: Butt Craze :What's The Attraction To The Butt? by globalaid(m): 11:44pm On Dec 18, 2006
@Uche2nna, i am not spoiling your market, i just feel like all of us should check the butt and analyse it before we pass judgement as they say two head are better than one. my mail address is on my profile
Re: Butt Craze :What's The Attraction To The Butt? by Uche2nna(m): 11:46pm On Dec 18, 2006
Remenber it is two good heads grin

Anyway, I will pass it on grin But u have to convince gianni to do the rite thing wink
Re: Butt Craze :What's The Attraction To The Butt? by LoverBwoy(m): 12:53am On Dec 19, 2006
he he the more eyes the better  cheesy

me i just dey act like say i dey play game for inside mobile phone had to switch the camera light off though cool
Re: Butt Craze :What's The Attraction To The Butt? by mukina2: 11:22am On Dec 19, 2006
LoverBwoy:

Grr i need my daily fix of original black booty!! went to this sierra leone party yesterday damn!!! took some pics aswell cool

well i am sierra leonean as well . .so my lips dont lie grin wink wink

gianni i won . . . grin
Re: Butt Craze :What's The Attraction To The Butt? by gianni(f): 11:53am On Dec 19, 2006
says who?

@loverbwoy,tell them where we@
Re: Butt Craze :What's The Attraction To The Butt? by mukina2: 12:24pm On Dec 19, 2006
gianna . .so you've been frolicking with the judge . . shocked grin grin grin grin

mukina wins all the way grin
Re: Butt Craze :What's The Attraction To The Butt? by LoverBwoy(m): 5:38am On Dec 20, 2006
mukina2:

well i am sierra leonean as well . .so my lips don't lie grin wink wink

gianni i won . . . grin

well if your lips dont lie, then i guess its your hips lying then, too much foam in your jeans grin
Re: Butt Craze :What's The Attraction To The Butt? by mukina2: 11:33am On Dec 20, 2006
haa i meant my lips dont lie about my hips wink wink wink
no too much hips in my jeans grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Butt Craze :What's The Attraction To The Butt? by globalaid(m): 6:40am On Dec 22, 2006
@loverbwoy, how many days will it take you to send the BUTT to my box or this thread? Do this BUTT ever exist or this is another PDP congress that will lead us to no where. I think @mukina and @gianni should prove me right or otherwise i will promulgate my decree that the two of you are not the largest carrier of BUTT as you have been making us to believe. Shikena
Re: Butt Craze :What's The Attraction To The Butt? by mukina2: 2:01pm On Dec 22, 2006
globalaid . .na wetin
the judges don see my pic . .
Re: Butt Craze :What's The Attraction To The Butt? by globalaid(m): 6:55am On Dec 23, 2006
Mukina, all we are sayinggggggg, show us the picture. We dont have confidence in our judges nowadays, they might have taken bribe from the contestant and declare the wrongful person the winner, until all of us in this thread see yours and gianni picture, i reserve my comment and the case is not yet close. the winner has not emerge.
Re: Butt Craze :What's The Attraction To The Butt? by mukina2: 7:25pm On Dec 23, 2006
globalaid even gianni got it right this time knows that i won . . . . cheesy grin
Re: Butt Craze :What's The Attraction To The Butt? by blackky187(m): 3:14pm On Mar 07, 2007
sure wanna see some butt?? have some fun smiley

Re: Butt Craze :What's The Attraction To The Butt? by blackky187(m): 3:19pm On Mar 07, 2007
Enjoy some cool butt wink

Re: Butt Craze :What's The Attraction To The Butt? by blackky187(m): 3:24pm On Mar 07, 2007
Want more? grin

Re: Butt Craze :What's The Attraction To The Butt? by chiogo(f): 10:35pm On Mar 07, 2007
eeeeeeeeeeewwwwwwwwwww, those are so nasty.nobody is talking 'bout those kind of big butts or r u guys?.wher d hell did u get those pics from. Those women's butts look old.What is attractive about that?
Re: Butt Craze :What's The Attraction To The Butt? by OmoEko1(f): 3:35am On Mar 08, 2007
chiogo:

eeeeeeeeeeewwwwwwwwwww, those are so nasty.nobody is talking 'bout those kind of big butts or r u guys?.wher d hell did u get those pics from. Those women's butts look old.What is attractive about that?
DAMN RIGHT THIS IS NO BUTTS ANYMORE THAT ARE CALLED FAT cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Butt Craze :What's The Attraction To The Butt? by LoverBwoy(m): 3:56am On Mar 08, 2007
Coughs  shocked  shocked

numbers 1 and 3 not looking bad grin
america=fat
Re: Butt Craze :What's The Attraction To The Butt? by fabulous10(m): 3:11pm On Mar 08, 2007
viewers!! i always belive a woman should have something a guy can feel and hold onto,after all that is why we are men. as for me i like a girl with big buttt and nice hip to go with.
Re: Butt Craze :What's The Attraction To The Butt? by mukina2: 3:16pm On Mar 08, 2007
knew he would be here grin
Re: Butt Craze :What's The Attraction To The Butt? by Blow(m): 3:32pm On Mar 08, 2007
what a butt-i-lious thread this is,

physical attraction in babes?

Butt carries 50%

the other B also carries 50%

So its 50-50
Re: Butt Craze :What's The Attraction To The Butt? by globalaid(m): 2:18pm On Mar 10, 2007
if those BUTT are mukina BUTT then i declared you the winner without even checking the other contestant, shikena, o pari.
Re: Butt Craze :What's The Attraction To The Butt? by mukina2: 2:26pm On Mar 10, 2007
lol . .globalaid .you dnt want gianni to get mad  now do you .

my butt dnt lie cheesy grin
Re: Butt Craze :What's The Attraction To The Butt? by LoverBwoy(m): 5:29pm On Mar 10, 2007
oh boy!!! grin
Re: Butt Craze :What's The Attraction To The Butt? by globalaid(m): 12:17pm On Mar 11, 2007
@mukina dont worry anybody can get angry if they like, you are the undisputed king of BUTT. Final
Re: Butt Craze :What's The Attraction To The Butt? by gianni(f): 10:53am On Mar 15, 2007
iro nla!
Re: Butt Craze :What's The Attraction To The Butt? by globalaid(m): 10:48am On Mar 17, 2007
ta lo pa?
Re: Butt Craze :What's The Attraction To The Butt? by mohawkchic(f): 5:19am On Jul 20, 2008
~I wont get a second look from a man who's Butt Crazed then cheesy  lipsrsealed
Re: Butt Craze :What's The Attraction To The Butt? by Caliente(m): 5:49pm On Jul 21, 2008
mohawkchic:

~I wont get a second look from a man who's Butt Crazed then cheesy lipsrsealed

[size=13pt]Meaning. . . . . . . .Don't worry I'll give you a second look Mohawk. Butt isn't all I look for in a woman but you must generously give me your nut[/size]
Re: Butt Craze :What's The Attraction To The Butt? by mohawkchic(f): 8:35pm On Jul 21, 2008
Caliente:

[size=13pt]Meaning. . . . . . . .Don't worry
I'll give you a second look Mohawk. Butt isn't all I look for in a woman but you must generously give me your nut[/size]

~ grin Flattery Will get you nowhere Caliente . . Not even A Nut!! grin Whatever thats suppose to mean undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

The Best Fashion School In Port Harcourt / Tattoo And Their Meanings. / Genuine Marykay Products (pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.