Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,535 members, 7,812,664 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:06 PM

Butt Craze :What's The Attraction To The Butt? - Fashion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Butt Craze :What's The Attraction To The Butt? (13927 Views)

Nigerian Ladies And The Tatoo Craze / Butt & Hips Enhancing Drugs: Will You Go For It? / The Nu Hair Extension Craze; Brazilian! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Butt Craze :What's The Attraction To The Butt? by LoverBwoy(m): 4:03am On Dec 07, 2006
oya make you post lets see lepa vs orobo, i'll be the booty judge

grin
Re: Butt Craze :What's The Attraction To The Butt? by mukina2: 5:33pm On Dec 07, 2006
Gianna its my birthright grin grin

Loverbwoy . . .i already sent my own ur email box . .go check it grin
Re: Butt Craze :What's The Attraction To The Butt? by ThiefOfHearts(f): 9:06pm On Dec 07, 2006
quit sending to emails. I wanna see too!
Re: Butt Craze :What's The Attraction To The Butt? by mukina2: 9:11pm On Dec 07, 2006
thiefofhearts

the last i checked we were both girls undecided grin grin grin tongue
Re: Butt Craze :What's The Attraction To The Butt? by ThiefOfHearts(f): 9:23pm On Dec 07, 2006
so? as long as it's not a naked ass, what does it matter? cheesy
Re: Butt Craze :What's The Attraction To The Butt? by mukina2: 9:32pm On Dec 07, 2006
well i wonder why you would want to see a girl's butt? wink
Re: Butt Craze :What's The Attraction To The Butt? by ThiefOfHearts(f): 9:35pm On Dec 07, 2006
Girls are usually full of shit when referencing to themselves and only another girl can tell the truth. grin
Re: Butt Craze :What's The Attraction To The Butt? by LoverBwoy(m): 9:49pm On Dec 07, 2006
ThiefOfHearts:

so? as long as it's not a naked ass, what does it matter? cheesy

hmm hope your not the woman i saw at the tube station staring at women booty wink

mukina2 when did you start lying? angry i didnt get any pic in my inbox oh,
well i guess gianni has the best booty then grin
Re: Butt Craze :What's The Attraction To The Butt? by mukina2: 10:03pm On Dec 07, 2006
loverbwoy i sent it to loverbwoy@lovers.com
didnt you get it . .well wait let me send it again . .
giaana na orobo its too much . grin grin grin grin

thiefofhearts haaaa you wan see grin tongue
Re: Butt Craze :What's The Attraction To The Butt? by ThiefOfHearts(f): 10:06pm On Dec 07, 2006
LoverBwoy:

hmm hope your not the woman i saw at the tube station staring at women booty wink

what's tube station?>
Re: Butt Craze :What's The Attraction To The Butt? by LoverBwoy(m): 11:10pm On Dec 07, 2006
ThiefOfHearts:

what's tube station?>
train station, underground,metro

mukina2:

loverbwoy i sent it to loverbwoy@lovers.com
didnt you get it . .well wait let me send it again . .
giaana na orobo its too much . grin grin grin grin

you no serious, gianna's got something you can grab grin what you got?
Re: Butt Craze :What's The Attraction To The Butt? by mukina2: 12:15pm On Dec 08, 2006
LoverBwoy:

you no serious, gianna's got something you can grab grin what you got?

gianna get orobo tht one too much . .my own dey sexy well well . .if you see am . .you go wan shoot my husbands all of them grin grin
my own go make you go bump bump like b2k wink
Re: Butt Craze :What's The Attraction To The Butt? by gianni(f): 2:42am On Dec 09, 2006
hey guys,slow down!look at you carrying on as if i'm not here.i guess the battle line is drawn.
the walk-off begins. cheesy
show us wetin you carry,mukina,and i'll do the same. kiss
for the record, this is a forgone issue [mukina2],nobody wants to choke on beef that has bone. tongue
aah,ahh,loverbwoy you know now,guys see the chubby ones and they are tempted to touch wink.
Re: Butt Craze :What's The Attraction To The Butt? by fellow(m): 1:17pm On Dec 09, 2006
[color=#770077]Na wa O,

2 girls fighting over who has the baddest backside. Well i think we should appoint a panel of judges to look at the issues critically because we are in a nascent democracy,

For loverboy, you too much,

As for the 2 girls we would like to see some pictures on here grin
[/color]
Re: Butt Craze :What's The Attraction To The Butt? by mukina2: 3:08pm On Dec 09, 2006
gianna wait let the panel of judges assemble . . . . .
we go see sha . .
ko below konko below under . .

too much meat na wahala oo
even doc den sef dae warn us grin
Re: Butt Craze :What's The Attraction To The Butt? by Uche2nna(m): 12:02am On Dec 10, 2006
self appointed panel of judge member tongue Let the ass tumbling begin grin
Re: Butt Craze :What's The Attraction To The Butt? by LoverBwoy(m): 2:17am On Dec 10, 2006
Abeg Abeg, I'm the Chief Judge grin panel of judges can sit at the side,I'll have panoramic view and a chance to grab feel dem butt!! grin

remember its not just about having it, you make it work
wink
Re: Butt Craze :What's The Attraction To The Butt? by jaybaby(f): 2:32pm On Dec 10, 2006
O ga ooooooooooooooooo UCHE u r yansh God go 4give u
Re: Butt Craze :What's The Attraction To The Butt? by kaylala(m): 2:36pm On Dec 10, 2006
Not in particular,more about the jugs grin
Re: Butt Craze :What's The Attraction To The Butt? by mukina2: 3:22pm On Dec 10, 2006
chief judge when is the competition? wink
my butt pics are ready . .over 15 of them shocked
gianna wey you sef? angry tongue grin
Re: Butt Craze :What's The Attraction To The Butt? by kaylala(m): 4:12pm On Dec 10, 2006
Ulalacious,lets us ckeck the out grin
Re: Butt Craze :What's The Attraction To The Butt? by Uche2nna(m): 9:58pm On Dec 10, 2006
I have not gotten any pics .Kayala do sth about this.

@ Jbaby r u speaking in tongues or merely hallucinating angry
Re: Butt Craze :What's The Attraction To The Butt? by gianni(f): 3:13pm On Dec 11, 2006
mukina2:

chief judge when is the competition? wink
my butt pics are ready . .over 15 of them shocked
gianna wey you sef? angry tongue grin

i dey here o.i ready wen you ready.i go just advise you make you no waste your time and energy.
panel of jagbajantis judges,where una dey?
abeg,set the stage. grin
Re: Butt Craze :What's The Attraction To The Butt? by LoverBwoy(m): 2:57pm On Dec 12, 2006
we dey here, you dey make old men wait, na so i dey shine my eyes i never see foto na wa o

stage is set cheesy
Re: Butt Craze :What's The Attraction To The Butt? by Uche2nna(m): 11:37pm On Dec 12, 2006
*yawns* drumming fingers on desk still waiting for the ass rolling
Re: Butt Craze :What's The Attraction To The Butt? by fellow(m): 10:09am On Dec 13, 2006
Well yes i am now around. Okay lets get the ball rolling. I have constituted the panel of judges and we are set.
The names are
Uche2nna (Chief Judge)
LoverBwoy
kaylala
jaybaby
fellow (secretary).

Okay we are going to view the girls in 5 diff pictures, i hope you girls get 5 pictures oh. Well today will be mukina2s' day. Post your pictures and let us review it. Tomorrow will be gianni

OH GIJIJIGJI I CANT WAIT
Re: Butt Craze :What's The Attraction To The Butt? by nubian(m): 10:35am On Dec 13, 2006
Am waiting, waiting, waiting to see the butt pics, i love buts, big juicy lovely looking buts, let the pics roll in pls !!!!!!!!!
Re: Butt Craze :What's The Attraction To The Butt? by reniks(f): 1:52pm On Dec 13, 2006
guys sure are crazy about butts,infact,i dare say more than they are about any other part of a woman's body.It's amazing how a mass of flesh can make their minds run wild.I'd never understand the reason for this passion,only they can explain it.
Re: Butt Craze :What's The Attraction To The Butt? by Uche2nna(m): 9:17pm On Dec 13, 2006
where the bakassis' nawwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
Re: Butt Craze :What's The Attraction To The Butt? by mukina2: 9:22pm On Dec 13, 2006
gianna wey you

@uche hu made you a judge?
where's lovewbwoy . . .wey u dae?

announce the day for the contest i'll post my butt pic grin grin grin
Re: Butt Craze :What's The Attraction To The Butt? by Uche2nna(m): 9:25pm On Dec 13, 2006
I am the chief judge so u need to send the pic to my email for initial editing and approval b4 it is handed over to the Jury grin
Re: Butt Craze :What's The Attraction To The Butt? by mukina2: 9:33pm On Dec 13, 2006
i already sent it go cheack ur inbox grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

The Best Fashion School In Port Harcourt / Tattoo And Their Meanings. / Genuine Marykay Products (pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.