Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,471 members, 7,812,448 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:28 PM

Butt Craze :What's The Attraction To The Butt? - Fashion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Butt Craze :What's The Attraction To The Butt? (13925 Views)

Nigerian Ladies And The Tatoo Craze / Butt & Hips Enhancing Drugs: Will You Go For It? / The Nu Hair Extension Craze; Brazilian! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Butt Craze :What's The Attraction To The Butt? by Uche2nna(m): 9:37pm On Dec 13, 2006
Hmmmmm,,, that was really one bootylicious ass!!!!! I will really have to do some editing b4 it can be posted on Nl for the Jury.
still waiting for gianni's
and plis we still need more Ikebe pics , girls what r u waiting for
Re: Butt Craze :What's The Attraction To The Butt? by gianni(f): 11:07pm On Dec 13, 2006
Uche2nna:

Hmmmmm,,, that was really one bootylicious ass!!!!! I will really have to do some editing before it can be posted on Nl for the Jury.
and plis we still need more Ikebe pics , girls what r u waiting for

aaah,that one na ojoro!
i thot the stage was gonna be nairaland and not uche2nna's box
you guys have started o!
this is another june 12 in the making.

enemies dey jealous infact dem dey fear
Re: Butt Craze :What's The Attraction To The Butt? by ThiefOfHearts(f): 11:14pm On Dec 13, 2006
gianni:

aaah,that one na ojoro!
i thot the stage was going to be nairaland and not uche2nna's box

tell them jere.
Re: Butt Craze :What's The Attraction To The Butt? by gianni(f): 11:18pm On Dec 13, 2006
@thief,this is conspiracy!
abi which kain grammar person go speak?
Re: Butt Craze :What's The Attraction To The Butt? by Uche2nna(m): 11:26pm On Dec 13, 2006
This is no time for showing ur deficiency efficiency in English Language. grin
Na me be the Chief Judge so the thing go first show for my box b4 I present it to the Jury. This one wey u dey run ya mouth anyhow, remenber if I am not satisfied with the pics then u have to come in the flesh to get approval. The Chief Priest oops sorry, Judge has spoken grin
Re: Butt Craze :What's The Attraction To The Butt? by gianni(f): 11:34pm On Dec 13, 2006
see this yeye judge o shocked
only God knows what your're scheming in that dirty mind of yours.
see me see wahala o!
abi mukina don show you for flesh?
wonders shall never cease.
mukina wey you now?
Re: Butt Craze :What's The Attraction To The Butt? by Uche2nna(m): 12:00am On Dec 14, 2006
Mind how u open ya that ya mouth for the incorruptible judge. Abeg post ya pics and stop blowing big grammar grin
Re: Butt Craze :What's The Attraction To The Butt? by gianni(f): 12:06am On Dec 14, 2006
o.k now!
Re: Butt Craze :What's The Attraction To The Butt? by LoverBwoy(m): 3:22am On Dec 14, 2006
reniks:

guys sure are crazy about butts,infact,i dare say more than they are about any other part of a woman's body.It's amazing how a mass of flesh can make their minds run wild.I'd never understand the reason for this passion,only they can explain it.

hey reniks, i'll explain exactly why guys are crazy about butts if you show me what your working with cheesy

Uche2nna:

Hmmmmm,,, that was really one bootylicious ass!!!!! I will really have to do some editing before it can be posted on Nl for the Jury.

oya uche2nna, pass it on for second approval grin
4 eyes are better than 2 cool
Re: Butt Craze :What's The Attraction To The Butt? by gianni(f): 4:22am On Dec 14, 2006
@loverbwoy, thank God you're here.

uche2nna must post the pictures here oo or else angry
Re: Butt Craze :What's The Attraction To The Butt? by mukina2: 11:17am On Dec 14, 2006
LoverBwoy:

oya uche2nna, pass it on for second approval grin
4 eyes are better than 2 cool

haa see this judge o . . .

gianna post ur own and i will post 15 of mine grin grin
Re: Butt Craze :What's The Attraction To The Butt? by Uche2nna(m): 6:24pm On Dec 14, 2006
@ Gianni which kain contestant u be? angry
You have to send ur pics to my box for approval. It is after then that I will post all of them on NL. So please co operate with the Judiciary angry

@ Loverboy Both of them will be send to ur box as soon as Gianni cooperates grin
Re: Butt Craze :What's The Attraction To The Butt? by mukina2: 6:32pm On Dec 14, 2006
@uche you don come again o
i don win gianna dey fraid . . . .
Re: Butt Craze :What's The Attraction To The Butt? by Uche2nna(m): 6:38pm On Dec 14, 2006
We want as many contestants as possible.
One butt pics is not enuff to win the coveted prize tongue

I We have to see different shapes and sizes grin
Re: Butt Craze :What's The Attraction To The Butt? by mukina2: 6:44pm On Dec 14, 2006
ok . .i am waiting  . .
Re: Butt Craze :What's The Attraction To The Butt? by LoverBwoy(m): 1:08am On Dec 15, 2006
We have to see different shapes and sizes

yes o

and mukina to be the outright winner I we have to get the vibe to get the feeling wink wink
Re: Butt Craze :What's The Attraction To The Butt? by mukina2: 10:39pm On Dec 16, 2006
the winner is mukinaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
Re: Butt Craze :What's The Attraction To The Butt? by Uche2nna(m): 10:40pm On Dec 16, 2006
U wish angry
Re: Butt Craze :What's The Attraction To The Butt? by mukina2: 10:42pm On Dec 16, 2006
i am angry tongue tongue
Re: Butt Craze :What's The Attraction To The Butt? by globalaid(m): 5:33pm On Dec 17, 2006
I think the best bet is to post all those BUTT on the nairaland, posting it into someone else mail box is unacceptable to all of us on this post, we dont want the ballot cast in secret, as we dont have confidence in the panel of judges appointed, we cannot vouch for their integrity neither can we trust them that they wont take bribe from the contestant, "oro sunnukun oju sunnukun la fi wo".
Re: Butt Craze :What's The Attraction To The Butt? by gianni(f): 11:22pm On Dec 17, 2006
globalaid:

I think the best bet is to post all those BUTT on the nairaland, posting it into someone else mail box is unacceptable to all of us on this post, we don't want the ballot cast in secret, as we don't have confidence in the panel of judges appointed, we cannot vouch for their integrity neither can we trust them that they wont take bribe from the contestant, "oro sunnukun oju sunnukun la fi wo".

tell them!
Re: Butt Craze :What's The Attraction To The Butt? by Uche2nna(m): 7:28pm On Dec 18, 2006
@ globalaid angry
Y is u want to spoil my market sad
Ok I appoint u as one of the judges,,,,,send ur email and I will pass on the butt pics grin truce? grin
Re: Butt Craze :What's The Attraction To The Butt? by mukina2: 8:00pm On Dec 18, 2006
the winner is mukinaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
Re: Butt Craze :What's The Attraction To The Butt? by Uche2nna(m): 8:01pm On Dec 18, 2006
Will u sharap ya trap angry
Re: Butt Craze :What's The Attraction To The Butt? by mukina2: 8:04pm On Dec 18, 2006
the winner is mukinaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa tongue
Re: Butt Craze :What's The Attraction To The Butt? by gianni(f): 8:54pm On Dec 18, 2006
in your dreams tongue
Re: Butt Craze :What's The Attraction To The Butt? by Uche2nna(m): 9:04pm On Dec 18, 2006
@ gianni U r derailing this contest. Send the butt pics now angry
Re: Butt Craze :What's The Attraction To The Butt? by gianni(f): 9:14pm On Dec 18, 2006
not until you uche2nna post mukina2's BUTT pics here
Re: Butt Craze :What's The Attraction To The Butt? by Uche2nna(m): 9:46pm On Dec 18, 2006
You see my dear it has to be posted simultaneously grin
So that is Y u need to send ur pics to my box so that I can be able to post them both grin
Re: Butt Craze :What's The Attraction To The Butt? by LoverBwoy(m): 11:10pm On Dec 18, 2006
gianni's sent her butt pics to my "box"  wink
and its hmmm

so mukina post your pics  grin or berra still send it to my box  cheesy

I think the best bet is to post all those BUTT on the nairaland, posting it into someone else mail box is unacceptable to all of us on this post, we don't want the ballot cast in secret, as we don't have confidence in the panel of judges appointed, we cannot vouch for their integrity neither can we trust them that they wont take bribe from the contestant, "oro sunnukun oju sunnukun la fi wo".
yea we don't trust people who speak in tongues either  grin
Re: Butt Craze :What's The Attraction To The Butt? by Uche2nna(m): 11:21pm On Dec 18, 2006
Loverboy r u planning a coup or sumnin
Re: Butt Craze :What's The Attraction To The Butt? by LoverBwoy(m): 11:22pm On Dec 18, 2006
Erm nah im just trying to make the whole process faster wink u get ?

We want more butts!!
we want more butts !!
we want more butts!!!

grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

The Best Fashion School In Port Harcourt / Tattoo And Their Meanings. / Genuine Marykay Products (pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.