Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,193 members, 7,822,020 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:54 AM

Any Muslims Who Converted To Christainity? - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Any Muslims Who Converted To Christainity? (12793 Views)

Abducted Muslim Children Forcefully Converted To Christianity In Edo Idp Camp. / Interview With Aisha Uzoechina (pastor's Daughter Who Converted To Islam) / Paul Ado Bayero: Kano Emir's Grandson Who Converted To Christianity (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Any Muslims Who Converted To Christainity? by jmaine: 12:00pm On Dec 21, 2010
Psalms 1–6 grin grin

1 Blessed is the one
   who does not walk in step with the wicked
or stand in the way that sinners take
   or sit in the company of mockers,
2 but whose delight is in the law of the LORD,
   and who meditates on his law day and night.
3 That person is like a tree planted by streams of water,
   which yields its fruit in season
and whose leaf does not wither—
   whatever they do prospers.

4 Not so the wicked!
   They are like chaff
   that the wind blows away.
5 Therefore the wicked will not stand in the judgment,
   nor sinners in the assembly of the righteous.

6 For the LORD watches over the way of the righteous,
   but the way of the wicked leads to destruction.
Re: Any Muslims Who Converted To Christainity? by OLAADEGBU(m): 4:46pm On Dec 21, 2010
Kouresh's conversion story.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D_JZUChtFoc

Here you will see the reason why many Muslims encounter Christ, especially the sincere ones who diligently seek God with the whole of their hearts.
Re: Any Muslims Who Converted To Christainity? by seyibrown(f): 5:13pm On Dec 21, 2010
[b]Our Heavenly Father, we thank you for Kouresh and many others like him who you have brought out of darkness into your marvelous light; off whose necks you have broken the yoke of slavery by the annointing, and washed in the blood of Jesus so that they may be able to come boldly unto the throne of Grace! We worship you, Lord; we honour you, we adore you, we glorify you. We acknowledge your love, mercy, compassion and greatness! We know what you have done for us and we are forever grateful. WE LOVE YOU, DADDY; AND WE KNOW YOU LOVE US TOO! BLESSED BE YOUR NAME! Be thou exalted in the mighty name of Jesus!

We ask Lord, that as many of your children that are still in 'Egypt' be brought out of 'slavery' into freedom. Strengthen those who are under persecution, those who being persecuted, kidnapped, despoiled, beaten, forced into marriages with the 'sons of belial', forced into accepting a name other than that of Christ, and killed for confessing the name of Christ. Strengthen their faith in you and help them to endure to the very end. Crush the arm of every 'Pharaoh' that is refusing to let your children go and serve you in freedom! We are confident that you answer this prayer because it is your will that your children be 'free' - you took Israel out of Egypt - and we ask it in the name of Jesus Christ our Lord! Amen![/b]
Re: Any Muslims Who Converted To Christainity? by OLAADEGBU(m): 5:55pm On Dec 21, 2010
Amen!
Re: Any Muslims Who Converted To Christainity? by Sweetnecta: 7:54pm On Dec 21, 2010
@Olaadegbu: thanks for all your videos. May God reward you for your work, adequately as is to be metered out, for good work or bad work, which it is to your Creator.

In each of the videos, the people giving their testimonies always show their lack of knowledge of Islam. that included the black woman above with the strangest of accent. There is no pace that Allah says that the people of Islam should consult the people of the books for true knowledge except that it is a challenge to the people of the books when the muslims approach them with the truth, forcing them to affirm what they have hidden. A good example of this is the law of adultery in the Torah which the Jews of Madina were forced to read it in their book.

It is similar in an esoteric way when I force the guy Aletheia to accept that 100% of a product is only for that time, the place, that situation. In a different condition a different amount of the same product is considered 100%.

In Surah Maryam, Allah says that He allows/send the evil one/satan to the disbelievers.

The african woman based on her accent met her evil one/satan because of her disbelief, the reason she was enchanted by mere church singing. She would have fell for the Hindu music/songs, too.

Finally, since she did not give any reference for the verses, chapters of Quran are called Surah, which at least the first Surah (Fatiha) must be completely read in a salah. She prayed like the others in their videos prayed, telling me from what I say that none of them was ever a Muslim.

Finally, Allah says in Surah Maryam that everything comes to Allah as servants, created. That include Jesus and the Holy Spirit, no holy ghost in Islam. Further, when Jesus was being told that his followers will be raised above the disbelievers, that was in the time of Jesus, as he is referred to as a muslim, and his companions were too. When the granddaddy of all messengers and prophets, Muhammad (AS to all prophets) arrived, whosoever continues to follow Jesus from that moment of the first revelation of the Quran, he/she is a disbeliever. We must understand that the true companions of Jesus did not take him as a God, or son of God, or accepted that he died on the cross or died on earth. True muslims believe these. whoever deviated from this is a disbeliever and will not be counted as a follower of Jesus, even when Muhammad had not even arrived. When he arrived, the door of being a follower of Jesus got shutdown.
Re: Any Muslims Who Converted To Christainity? by Sweetnecta: 7:57pm On Dec 21, 2010
@Jmaine; You love Psalm. Why a christian?

Why not quote Gospel of Jesus instead of Psalm of David?

Inferiority complex, it seems to me. grin
Re: Any Muslims Who Converted To Christainity? by vedaxcool(m): 7:59pm On Dec 21, 2010
[b]Ya ALLAH, all praise is due to you who is more merciful than a mother is to her child, who spared our lives and let us have good health. WHO despite the disbelief of the unbelievers you still show them mercy and answer their prayers. YA ALLAH pls grant this misguided disbelievers who want a free passport to heaven without working towards it,who despite the striving of myself, sweetnecta,bashydemy and many of our brothers to numerous to mention to guide them to the part of al Islam, they blindly follow conjecture created by men who couldn't see beyond their nose,Wisdom. do grant  wisdom to people who worship three gods and claim the gods are equal  and yet  one of them  sit and sends the remaining two on errands to do one chore or the other. ALLAH have mercy on their soul thou they blasphemed against you. This same people worship a god that defecate and urinates like them? ALLAH how can peole be so so bereft of understanding if not they have left their reasoning to men who cannot see beyound their nose, how wld any one associate such impurity to divinity? ALLAh just as you allow Islam the religion u choose for me, sweeetnecta, bashydemy,Devoted and the entire muslims alive or dead, please let wisdom prevail on this misguided individuals who think  divine being can sh*it like they do, who worship a god that shouted Himself, Himself, why have myself  forsake me, ALLAH it is true you gave us knowledge to separate foolishness and wisedom, truth from error, good from evil, but this people have allowed satan to make conjectors to be the only guide they follow. But I take solace in your words " Falsehood by its' Nature is bound to fade", and it has been fading in NL and everywhere we see it. The disbelievers have been given evidence to show them the right part and refute the false one Paul has thrown on them.Amin

ALLAHU AkBAr! is the greatest words I have ever said. I testify that there is no one worthy of worship except ALLAH  and Muhammad PBUH is his messenger is the greatest Truth i have ever said.[/b]
Re: Any Muslims Who Converted To Christainity? by OLAADEGBU(m): 8:04pm On Dec 21, 2010
Re: Any Muslims Who Converted To Christainity? by Nobody: 8:20pm On Dec 21, 2010
There is no god,but Allah,thats all i can say

I pray all my descendants and my family be muslims and die like one, amin.
Re: Any Muslims Who Converted To Christainity? by Sweetnecta: 8:24pm On Dec 21, 2010
@All the Christians: You want to go for Jesus, its your life. You meet Satan who has made Jesus god to you. Jesus will definitely deny you. I affirmed it. After this, I leave the thread alone for your momentary false happiness. We in Islam have invited you to Paradise. You have refused instead are inviting us to hell fire. What form of graciousness is that from you? The word "infidel" is not in the Quran, but it is in the Bible. Check it out. A disbeliever is either a Kafirin (disbeliever) or Mushrikin (Pagan). Infidel is not a word used without word that it qualifies.

19:67: Does man not remember that We created him before, while he was nothing?

19:68: So by your Lord, We will surely gather them and the devils; then We will bring them to be present around Hell upon their knees.

19:69: Then We will surely extract from every sect those of them who were worst against the Most Merciful in insolence.

19:70 Then, surely it is We who are most knowing of those most worthy of burning therein.

19:71: And there is none of you except he will come to it. This is upon your Lord an inevitability decreed.

19:72: Then We will save those who feared Allah and leave the wrongdoers within it, on their knees.

19:73 And when Our verses are recited to them as clear evidences, those who disbelieve say to those who believe, "Which of [our] two parties is best in position and best in association?"

19:74: And how many a generation have We destroyed before them who were better in possessions and [outward] appearance?

19:75: Say, "Whoever is in error - let the Most Merciful extend for him an extension [in wealth and time] until, when they see that which they were promised - either punishment [in this world] or the Hour [of resurrection] - they will come to know who is worst in position and weaker in soldiers."

19:76: And Allah increases those who were guided, in guidance, and the enduring good deeds are better to your Lord for reward and better for recourse.

19:77: Then, have you seen he who disbelieved in Our verses and said, "I will surely be given wealth and children [in the next life]?"

19:78: Has he looked into the unseen, or has he taken from the Most Merciful a promise?

19:79: No! We will record what he says and extend for him from the punishment extensively.

19:80: And We will inherit him [in] what he mentions, and he will come to Us alone.

19:81: And they have taken besides Allah [false] deities that they would be for them [a source of] honor.

19:82: No! Those "gods" will deny their worship of them and will be against them opponents [on the Day of Judgement].

19:83: Do you not see that We have sent the devils upon the disbelievers, inciting them to [evil] with [constant] incitement?

19:84: So be not impatient over them. We only count out to them a [limited] number.

19:85: On the Day We will gather the righteous to the Most Merciful as a delegation

19:86: And will drive the criminals to Hell in thirst

19:87: None will have [power of] intercession except he who had taken from the Most Merciful a covenant.

19:88: And they say, "The Most Merciful has taken [for Himself] a son."

19:89: You have done an atrocious thing.

19:90: The heavens almost rupture therefrom and the earth splits open and the mountains collapse in devastation

19:91: That they attribute to the Most Merciful a son.

19:92: And it is not appropriate for the Most Merciful that He should take a son.

19:93: There is no one in the heavens and earth but that he comes to the Most Merciful as a servant.

19:94: He has enumerated them and counted them a [full] counting.

19:95: And all of them are coming to Him on the Day of Resurrection alone.

19:96: Indeed, those who have believed and done righteous deeds - the Most Merciful will appoint for them affection.

19:97: So, [O Muhammad], We have only made Qur'an easy in the Arabic language that you may give good tidings thereby to the righteous and warn thereby a hostile people.

19:98: And how many have We destroyed before them of generations? Do you perceive of them anyone or hear from them a sound?
Re: Any Muslims Who Converted To Christainity? by jmaine: 10:24pm On Dec 21, 2010
Sweetnecta:

@Jmaine; You love Psalm. Why a christian?

Why not quote Gospel of Jesus instead of Psalm of David?

Inferiority complex, it seems to me. grin

Maybe the psalm is no longer in the bible but originally came and exist only in the Quran. . another potential new line from a confused being. i give you another dose of silence that irks you even more.

seyibrown:

[b]Our Heavenly Father, we thank you for Kouresh and many others like him who you have brought out of darkness into your marvelous light; off whose necks you have broken the yoke of slavery by the annointing, and washed in the blood of Jesus so that they may be able to come boldly unto the throne of Grace! We worship you, Lord; we honour you, we adore you, we glorify you. We acknowledge your love, mercy, compassion and greatness! We know what you have done for us and we are forever grateful. WE LOVE YOU, DADDY; AND WE KNOW YOU LOVE US TOO! BLESSED BE YOUR NAME! Be thou exalted in the mighty name of Jesus!

We ask Lord, that as many of your children that are still in 'Egypt' be brought out of 'slavery' into freedom. Strengthen those who are under persecution, those who being persecuted, kidnapped, despoiled, beaten, forced into marriages with the 'sons of belial', forced into accepting a name other than that of Christ, and killed for confessing the name of Christ. Strengthen their faith in you and help them to endure to the very end. Crush the arm of every 'Pharaoh' that is refusing to let your children go and serve you in freedom! We are confident that you answer this prayer because it is your will that your children be 'free' - you took Israel out of Egypt - and we ask it in the name of Jesus Christ our Lord! Amen![/b]

A big AMEN to that sister.
Re: Any Muslims Who Converted To Christainity? by OLAADEGBU(m): 10:44am On Dec 22, 2010
Re: Any Muslims Who Converted To Christainity? by OLAADEGBU(m): 7:08pm On Dec 22, 2010
Re: Any Muslims Who Converted To Christainity? by OLAADEGBU(m): 2:42am On Dec 23, 2010
Re: Any Muslims Who Converted To Christainity? by aspabay(m): 3:42pm On Dec 23, 2010
I just couldn't cope with reciting things i dont understand and which my teachers have little understanding.
Hate the way my imams used their power to force ladies to marry them. tohse who prove stubborn are gotten by charms
Never like it on campus where we are the cause of every religious misunderstanding because we are afraid of itmidation of what we consider superior
finally, we(then) always appera dirty and smelly, with all those incence etc
Re: Any Muslims Who Converted To Christainity? by aspabay(m): 3:45pm On Dec 23, 2010
Sentiments apart, if you are sincere with yourself, you will come over to christianity, forget the fear, dont worry about the shame. it is brighter on the other side. since i concerted my whole family ahd joined me one after the other, after seeing the ahnd of God in my life. be sincere to yourself and think properly.
Re: Any Muslims Who Converted To Christainity? by alimat2(f): 4:36pm On Dec 23, 2010
Its just too unfortunate that all the do called ex Muslims never know/understand anytime in Islam .

All u revert i challenge u to say all to know about Islam without biases.
Re: Any Muslims Who Converted To Christainity? by alimat2(f): 4:46pm On Dec 23, 2010
aspabay:

I just couldn't cope with reciting things i dont understand and which my teachers have little understanding.
Hate the way my imams used their power to force ladies to marry them. tohse who prove stubborn are gotten by charms
Never like it on campus where we are the cause of every religious misunderstanding because we are afraid of itmidation of what we consider superior

Because u refuse to search for knowledge. Y do u use dictionaries to find meaning of diffucult english words?

There are translated versions of the quran which u can use so that is not an excuse b4 God.

The learning of Arabic is just a test of faith for the true/sincere believers

Am very sure the so called Bible u are reading now was not formerly written in English language,Why dont u ask u pastors for the origination version.

Its just that u are not rightly guided to see the richness in d language of Islam.

4 ur information Muslims are ahead of u both here on earth and hereafter(We shall all meet b4 the Lord of the judgment day when Ur eyes will be open)
Re: Any Muslims Who Converted To Christainity? by alimat2(f): 4:50pm On Dec 23, 2010
aspabay:

Quote me any where its not islamic. And if u wanna learn on dat as excuse then u are not on the right path cos people always put their on personality in every thing they do.Human will always act as human so therefore human nature apart, religion apart

Will u tell me thing of such never happens in the church.
Re: Any Muslims Who Converted To Christainity? by alimat2(f): 4:58pm On Dec 23, 2010
aspabay:

Uncle or what r u lemme tell u if truly u cause trouble on campus while still a Muslim then that means u are a misguided fellow dat doesn't know anything about his religion because Islam calls for peace.So if u a knowledgeable Muslim back them u will never join in causing trouble or i will rather say u a just a Muslim by name then.
As for the afraid of intimidation or superiority as the cos of your trouble i belief its the inferiority complex in u that was the cos of your wahala
Re: Any Muslims Who Converted To Christainity? by aletheia(m): 7:20pm On Dec 23, 2010
aspabay:

aspabay:

Sentiments apart, if you are sincere with yourself, you will come over to christianity, forget the fear, dont worry about the shame. it is brighter on the other side. since i concerted my whole family had ahd joined me one after the other, after seeing the hand ahnd of God in my life. be sincere to yourself and think properly.

Praise Jesus for the salvation of this family!

I say unto you, that likewise joy shall be in heaven over one sinner that repenteth, more than over ninety and nine just persons, which need no repentance. (Luke 15:7)

May God continue to strengthen you aspabay and your family in his grace.
Re: Any Muslims Who Converted To Christainity? by OLAADEGBU(m): 11:54pm On Dec 23, 2010
Dr. M. A. Gabriel Embraces Christ.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p4M6aiztutE
Re: Any Muslims Who Converted To Christainity? by OLAADEGBU(m): 12:09am On Dec 24, 2010
Dr. M. Gabriel (Former Muslim) embraces Christ.  Part 2

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nYc3I00fgfQ
Re: Any Muslims Who Converted To Christainity? by OLAADEGBU(m): 12:12am On Dec 24, 2010
Re: Any Muslims Who Converted To Christainity? by OLAADEGBU(m): 12:24am On Dec 24, 2010
Re: Any Muslims Who Converted To Christainity? by OLAADEGBU(m): 1:59am On Dec 24, 2010
Re: Any Muslims Who Converted To Christainity? by OLAADEGBU(m): 2:11am On Dec 24, 2010
proo212:

@Sweetnecta, I see that one of the missionaries on the website you quoted is now a follower of Christ! Praise the Lord!!! Look at that video, Muslim Clerics converting to Christianity.

That is a powerful video.

Thanks OLAADEGBU

It is well with you brother.  This thread has caused a lot of havoc in the kingdom of darkness as you can see and we pray that more souls held in captivity will be set free in Jesus' name.
Re: Any Muslims Who Converted To Christainity? by Validated: 12:33pm On Dec 27, 2010
Thank you
Re: Any Muslims Who Converted To Christainity? by WAP: 3:24pm On Jan 19, 2011
Sweetnecta, You act like a typical Muslim will always do; antagonising, criticising and copying what Christians are doing. You people now hold vigils like Christians, you now have Sunday worship,etc.

You try to be like the light (Children of God in Christ Jesus)when you are not. Islam originates from an Occult grand master called Mohammed. I pray the Holy Spirit will meet with you personally and you will see the light in Christ Jesus. You will come back to this thread to share your experince of salvation in Christ Jesus.

Holy Spirit will soon arrest you like others.
Re: Any Muslims Who Converted To Christainity? by otitokoro1: 1:02pm On Jan 20, 2011
Above all, Pray for the missionaries and send your support to them. Jesus will reign in every where we can see the sun,
Re: Any Muslims Who Converted To Christainity? by Nobody: 7:10pm On Jan 24, 2011
@WAP,for your information, muslims dnt just start vigil,its been from inception before now,its started at the early time of Islam when the Quran was revealed,and Prophet Muhammad started it and we followed him,so do your home work well and use your brain right before you come here spewing jargons.
Re: Any Muslims Who Converted To Christainity? by Sweetnecta: 11:00pm On Feb 05, 2011
Professor Bert D. Ehrman of School of Religious Studies at University of North Carolina, Chapel Hills, NC. USA left Christianity. How about that?

Watch his testimony on Video from WWW.TheDeenShow.com.

Or Youtube yourself for it.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

How I Warned About Explosives Intercepted Enroute Nigeria – Apostle Suleiman / 10 Things You Really Don’t Know About Christ / Forces Like Police, Soldier, Navy Etc Has No Place In Heaven

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.