Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,596 members, 7,809,161 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:05 AM

Any Muslims Who Converted To Christainity? - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Any Muslims Who Converted To Christainity? (12769 Views)

Abducted Muslim Children Forcefully Converted To Christianity In Edo Idp Camp. / Interview With Aisha Uzoechina (pastor's Daughter Who Converted To Islam) / Paul Ado Bayero: Kano Emir's Grandson Who Converted To Christianity (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Any Muslims Who Converted To Christainity? by vedaxcool(m): 1:18pm On Dec 18, 2010
@Jasmine, one should laugh off your tale as being one of those numerous missionary jokes of 2010, one thing I have observe from out Christian brothers especially amongst their missionary is their knack to Lie at any given occasion especially with Muslims, most Muslims that convert to Christianity is usually out of ignorance and sometimes out of poverty( some revert back after eating the money the missionaries give them),once I argued with one of those missionaries, after giving him and his colleagues a clear beating in the matter under discussion he turned to invert a lie and said have I seen real Qur'an, I replied yes I have it in my house, he said no there is the one the Imams keep with away from people and in it, it says Jesus is Lord, Auzobillah! I then asked him to provide it, immediately he said he does not have it, I shoke my head at the Liar and wondered what would have happened if I ws not informed? I know a person like alithea could go as far as inventing false books and claim they are other Qur'an to deceive the Ignorant. furthermore, when I was Ilorin, a Muslim brother told of another trick this criminal missionary use, they co to rural areas and then give people free test and etc, after that they will tell the person he has so and so ailment, after that they will tel him we have the cure but you must accept Christianity (polytheism) before we give you the cure. This is how low the Christian missionaries have gone, may ALLAH give them guidance an remove such wickedness from their hearts. But just as you Liars over estimated the conversion of Muslims to christianity, as also Islam is making in roads in places like the South South and South East. AllahuAkabar!. ALLAH shall make the religion of his -Al Islam to prveail, You rarely come across a Muslim preaching al Islam up and down yet it is spreading, Islam is in places it never was. Do the unbelievers not consider te Qur'an with care had it been from any other ALLAH-the Creator) you will therein find in it many contradiction.
Re: Any Muslims Who Converted To Christainity? by anaman: 1:51pm On Dec 18, 2010
you try jo no tell any 4kin body.
Re: Any Muslims Who Converted To Christainity? by OLAADEGBU(m): 2:15pm On Dec 18, 2010
Nabeel's Testimony of his conversion. (Part 1)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GKSuGHXUY_0
Re: Any Muslims Who Converted To Christainity? by Sweetnecta: 2:24pm On Dec 18, 2010
@aletheia: My wife is Sandra Williams. A yoruba woman. Guess what she was before? She and her whole family, including cousins are now muslims. Her father had no immediate Muslim bloodline, before this. Allah has not lifted the pen off my dawah. read below and enjoy, alecia, or is it alexis today. i am sure you are not effeminate. the name needs to be made male. grin

@jesus of the Bible: [Quote](John 8:24) I said therefore unto you, that ye shall die in your sins: for if ye believe not that I am he, ye shall die in your sins.[/Quote]What are you, really? Are you God or His servant whom He sent? You know you cant be both at the same time, it will a sign of multiple personality. You cant have all the powers and be powerless at the same time. Everything is relative, but this case of yours is absolute relative, since some demented souls are saying you are God, and you said you are not, but the servant of God.
Re: Any Muslims Who Converted To Christainity? by jmaine: 2:24pm On Dec 18, 2010
^^ Islam making in roads in places like the south south and south east . . . While Christianity movement in the North is like an Invasion, a surge the Hardcore Islamic North can not stop nor even comprehend. . . . The Gate of Hell will not prevail against the Church (Matthew 16:18) and this is evident so far.

bashy_demy:

^^^  can you point out where Jesus talk about eternity in the Bible

So your ignorance is as serious as this wow ! here are just a few.

I am the resurrection and the life; he who believes in Me shall live even if he dies, and everyone who lives and believes in Me shall never die .(John 11:25-26)

"My sheep listen to my voice; I know them, and they follow me. I give them eternal life, and they shall never perish; no one can snatch them out of my hand. My Father, who has given them to me, is greater than all; no one can snatch them out of my Father's hand. I and the Father are one" (John 10: 27-30).

“He who believes in the Son has everlasting life; and he who does not believe the Son shall not see life, but the wrath of God abides on him (John 10:10)

OLAADEGBU. . . . Keep em coming. . .  The best they could do is look at those videos and go for some unbias soul searching mission to see if those confessions lack facts
Re: Any Muslims Who Converted To Christainity? by seyibrown(f): 2:28pm On Dec 18, 2010
Tx for the videos, all!
Re: Any Muslims Who Converted To Christainity? by seyibrown(f): 2:32pm On Dec 18, 2010
[flash=500,400]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6usVe7hJUq0?fs=1&hl=en_GB[/flash]

[center]-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
If Abraham, your forefather, is the FRIEND of GOD, how can you be God's slave? Are you the SLAVE of your FATHER'S FRIENDS? Are YOUR CHILDREN the SLAVES of YOUR FRIENDS?
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
[/center]
Re: Any Muslims Who Converted To Christainity? by OLAADEGBU(m): 2:48pm On Dec 18, 2010
Part 2 of Nabeel's testimony on his journey of hope that he found in Christ.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AbPIIlHMV5c

With God all things are possible.
Re: Any Muslims Who Converted To Christainity? by OLAADEGBU(m): 3:13pm On Dec 18, 2010
seyibrown:

[flash=500,400]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6usVe7hJUq0?fs=1&hl=en_GB[/flash]

[center]-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
If Abraham, your forefather, is the FRIEND of GOD, how can you be God's slave? Are you the SLAVE of your FATHER'S FRIENDS? Are YOUR CHILDREN the SLAVES of YOUR FRIENDS?
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
[/center]

That was a powerful testimony. We can see that the key here is when we are hungry and thirsty for God we would find Him or rather He will find us.
Re: Any Muslims Who Converted To Christainity? by Sweetnecta: 3:20pm On Dec 18, 2010
@all the christians and Olaadegbu the video man: To the below, I laugh at you guys in Egba omo lisabi.  grin
[Quote]Nabeel's Testimony of his conversion.  (Part 1)[/Quote]No former muslim, I repeat no single person who knows about Islam, or a person who paid attention to Islamic salah will pray like how Nabeel demonstrated islamic salah. None.
Why? Muslims at no time in a sitting position, still in the salah will raise their hands up.
Is that all? No.
What again? In the sitting position, when you are making you tashahuud, you look downward, always in humility to God in your salah.
Okay. What else? If you are coming out of the salah, as demonstrated by "Nabeel's" right and then left turns of his head, your hands must be rested on your knees or the lowest part of your thigh to the knee, with the fingers stretched as if reaching out to cover the knees. In Tashahuud the index finger of your right hand must be stretched out straight, pointing to the Qibla, with a short continuous flicking without bendng the finger throughout the saying of the tashahuud.

Oh, one more thing, when Nabeel prostrated his face, he had his forearms all the way to the elbows touching the floor. That is a no no, not allowed. He was behaving a dog which he is; a lying dog.

You see, Islam has its rulings. Salah is the daily symbol of Islam. For an arab looking man, I conclude that the Kufar of Nasara used his look to lie to us. he is nothing but a nasara. We also know many arabs that are fooling non arab muslims, thinking that arabs will speak the truth. We have deceitful people among them, too. Even from among those who are muslims, so it is no surprise that we have plenty of them ying since they are not muslims. I dont trust their used car salesman; the disbeliever.

But thank Allah for nabeel's salah demonstration. It betrays his lies and the gimmick of the christians. Finally, even as he claimed that he is from a real muslim home, he is not killed for converting out of Islam. In all, the anger of his arab father didnt boil over so that the family got him and kill him as the christians always say about the horrible incidences of "honored" killing, which has no base in Islam.

@Olaadegbu: It is a weak process when you show us, the muslims your video. Farhad looked heavenward. It is a no no for muslims in salah. he also cross his arms, with the left being over the right. This is a no no, too, since you know that we take the left to wipe ourselves in the bathroom, while it is the right we use to do all that are noble. I know that it doesnt matter to you since your thinking is always basic; very id (animalistic i mean). Islam has order and all the people you post failed in that order.

Glory belong to Allah, Alone. Imagine if this religion is for arabs? September 911 spiked up the sudden rush into Islam at least in the western countries. And where the west goes, at least in our lifetime, the rest of the world goes. Farhad thinks there are no poverty in Christianity? he should visit tennesse, or louisiana or even the bronx, since i wanna protect harlem usa. jmaine, wealth is not based on religion, otherwise where do you place japan? how about nigeria with churches every 2 minutes walk? in my youth, nigerian pound was worth over 4 usd. today naira which was 1/2 of 1 pound is now1/150 usd or just a little higher than 1/2 a penny that school kids throw away after they make lunch purchases.
Re: Any Muslims Who Converted To Christainity? by Ivynwa(f): 3:31pm On Dec 18, 2010
Afshin's testimony is wonderful, Glory to God! Such testimonies affirms to one again and again that God is a good God. God bless you OLADEGBU and others that are building the faiths of others.
Re: Any Muslims Who Converted To Christainity? by Sweetnecta: 3:58pm On Dec 18, 2010
^^^^^^^On nairaland, some already reverted to islam. May Allah make their aqeedah (belief) firm and ever lasting.
Re: Any Muslims Who Converted To Christainity? by aletheia(m): 8:20pm On Dec 18, 2010
Sweetnecta:

^^^^^^^On nairaland, some already reverted to islam. May Allah make their aqeedah (belief) firm and ever lasting.
Someone is getting more frantic! grin

@Olaadegbu: Dear brother, please keep the videos coming. There are many Muslims who are silently reading and making their choices.

Hallelujah! Jesus is Lord
Re: Any Muslims Who Converted To Christainity? by Ivynwa(f): 8:43pm On Dec 18, 2010
aletheia:

Someone is getting more frantic! grin
@Olaadegbu: Dear brother, please keep the videos coming. There are many Muslims who are silently reading and making their choices.

Frantic is the perfect word for it here but that someone does not realize that we have soldiers of the cross like Mr. Oladegbu. The armies of God sacrificing and giving their best for the children of God.
Re: Any Muslims Who Converted To Christainity? by yoji: 8:55pm On Dec 18, 2010
i've been reading this thread carefully for while now and realised while some of u are objective, others are just plain passionate
the truth is that islam is d fastest growing religion- now this is a fact, just google it.
@oladeegbu- for every convert u post video of u can easily get a video of xtians who went the other way so the issue really is the circumstance surrounding their conversion. And the truth is u have more learned people converting to islam than u have convertting to xtianity. I have lots of clips of western proffessors who accepted islam due to its clarity coupled wit d pagan history of the faith they departed but i dont know how to put them up.
i dont know d names of ur so called converts but u could know these former xtians turned muslims
1-Nicholas Anelka(chelsea footballer)
2-David chappelle(very popular american comedian)
3-Yusuf estes(former priest now islamic preacher)
4-jermaine jackson(brother to michael jackson)
5-katt stevens(member of a very popular english rock band turned islamic preacher)
6-malcom x(great activist)
7-frank ribery(french footballer)
etc, there are more whom u wudnt know but its not d point cos its not a popularity contest
 Now pls consider this point-before Islam, xtianity had a feild day evangelising the globe. it had no organised rival its like been given a head start in a race and now fast forward years later u are still arguing how muslims are convertin instead of wonderin how such an advantage was wasted.
 in fact theres a report i saw on cnn of how d prison authorities were sayin alot of their inmates were convertin to islam in prison.
wat i put before u is fact so pls i expect factual replies.
Re: Any Muslims Who Converted To Christainity? by bashydemy(m): 9:47pm On Dec 18, 2010
jmaine:

^^ Islam making in roads in places like the south south and south east . . . While Christianity movement in the North is like an Invasion, a surge the Hardcore Islamic North can not stop nor even comprehend. . . . The Gate of Hell will not prevail against the Church (Matthew 16:18) and this is evident so far.

So your ignorance is as serious as this wow ! here are just a few.

I am the resurrection and the life; he who believes in Me shall live even if he dies, and everyone who lives and believes in Me shall never die .(John 11:25-26)

"My sheep listen to my voice; I know them, and they follow me. I give them eternal life, and they shall never perish; no one can snatch them out of my hand. My Father, who has given them to me, is greater than all; no one can snatch them out of my Father's hand. I and the Father are one" (John 10: 27-30).

“He who believes in the Son has everlasting life; and he who does not believe the Son shall not see life, but the wrath of God abides on him (John 10:10)

A mad man will tell you there is no sense in what you post on here and if there is why are your grandfather and great grandfather died and Jesus promise you eternity why did jesus himself died? am still saying this a man who cannot save himself cannot save me
Re: Any Muslims Who Converted To Christainity? by seyibrown(f): 10:06pm On Dec 18, 2010
Re: Any Muslims Who Converted To Christainity? by jmaine: 11:06pm On Dec 18, 2010
Please more videos . . .  some people are trying hard to derail the thread. .  but i won't give them such time. . . Some read the bible as if it is some novel. . . is that the manner you interpret the quran like it is some text book. . . what a pity if you feel you are doing Islam good in your approach
Re: Any Muslims Who Converted To Christainity? by Nobody: 11:26pm On Dec 18, 2010
On Nairaland here, we have Muslim converts like Babs787, LeoChinedu, Ifyalways and others I can't remember.
They all have stories to tell. So I'm not moved, personally.
Re: Any Muslims Who Converted To Christainity? by Sweetnecta: 11:30pm On Dec 18, 2010
@Ivynwa: « #45 on: Today at 08:43:13 PM »
[Quote]Quote from: aletheia on Today at 08:20:38 PM
Someone is getting more frantic! Grin

Frantic is the perfect word for it here but that someone does not realize that we have soldiers of the cross like Mr. Oladegbu. The armies of God sacrificing and giving their best for the children of God.[/Quote]My sister, Kedu. I know igbo people who reverted to Islam. 2 people like that I have met on Nairaland. The case of christianity to me, when they claim what they claim, I look hard at what they present. Anyone will realize that 3 cant be 1. 1 cant be 3, especially when in each situation each of the entity is a whole.  grin

Whoever wishes to end up in Hell, there is nothing anyone can do to persuade him/her against such destination. Look at Fir'awn of the time of Musa (AS). With all the miracles, his heart was hard as a stone. Finally he pursued Musa and the people with him and he got drowned. I am not a shepherd of anyone, but first myself, then my family, then my community and those I am in contact with. Hell fire burns and consumes everything. Paradise is real, too. Your choice.
Re: Any Muslims Who Converted To Christainity? by seyibrown(f): 11:54pm On Dec 18, 2010
Re: Any Muslims Who Converted To Christainity? by Sweetnecta: 12:13am On Dec 19, 2010
@The Christians: Did anyone notice that Tash never said she made Salah in her entire life? What kind of Muslim form a Muslim culture that says Muzlim instead of Muslim?

A university age woman muslim who has never made salah in her life, coming from an Islamic culture is hard to swallow.

I roomed with marine ROTC officer in the University. I displayed a great quality because of my Islam and my cultural/yoruba african background.

Any muslim should know that Salatul Subh is made starting from the crack of dawn all the way before the the sun begins to rise.

In my naivete, it is well known that there are many pre Subh salah to be made and in Summertime, in those seasonal locations, the sun rises much much earlier than the mere 6.00 am that the christian girls from australia woke up, according to her story.

What I see here is that these videos are presenting for the untrained eyes some fantastic stories. We in islam know who are muslims. None of these people that Olaadegbu has presented comes close to Islam.

Each reminds me of the story that I read on Nairaland about a yoruba girl who claimed she came from a moderately conservative Muslims family. she started with the family life in Nigeria, probably in the 1990s Lagos state. the family ended up in georgia, usa. All the while she was wearing Hijab and kimar. the story spoke about her being boy crazy, especially the white boys who she dated continuously. I got the sense that she was changing them like clothing, because she doesnt seem to stay too long without a new boyfriend after the former. How the two qualities mesh is something I cant wrap my conscience on.

In her Hijab/kimar she used to defend Islam, while attacking christianity, the same religion she couldnt have enough of its white boys.

her story which I read some months ago, is similar to what the M O of the people in each video; somehow before it is over they will betray their insincerity. Hers are many. A yoruba muslims girl wearing Hijab and Kimar from moderately conservative Muslim home will not be hanging out, and cant do without a romance with white christian boy(s).

I am sure most muslims must know she was just putting on a show because she was never a muslim. A muslim youth is told about the birds and the bees, especially from truly Islamic family, and when you are in a foreign country, such as freaking crazy USA, where anything can happen before you can say banana split. Lying to win a point is ridiculous.
Re: Any Muslims Who Converted To Christainity? by Sweetnecta: 12:21am On Dec 19, 2010
@Seyibrown: Omo, your post is a horrible post. The guy could not even a Muhadhin probably. An Architect will not be the Muhadhin, unless he is very wealthy that he does not have to hustle for clientele. The job of a Muhadhin is very demanding. And many things the guy pronounced wrongly, but to you an untrained ear, it is okay.

Finally, Allah is Kabir that these people are alive, because no one is hurting them from their family, the big deal for you in slanted viewpoint of Islam.

Did I ever tell you that my mother was a former Christian? So is my wife, too.

i'm working on my mother's siblings, and my siblings as well.
Re: Any Muslims Who Converted To Christainity? by seyibrown(f): 2:36am On Dec 19, 2010
grin sweetnecta, Please go and create a counter thread and post many videos for Xtians turned Muslim! Stop showing your frustration with Jesus and Xtians here! Se won be sori m'eja ni? grin

[flash=500,400]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RvdWkkEiN-g?fs=1&hl=en_GB[/flash]
Re: Any Muslims Who Converted To Christainity? by manmustwac(m): 7:04am On Dec 19, 2010
@sweetnecta vedaxcool & co
i agree with seyibrown. If you guys feel offended by anything that has been said here then create a counter thread in the islam section titled "Christians Who Have Converted To Islam" You guys have a whole childboard to yourselves. I suggest you MAKE USE OF IT!!!
Re: Any Muslims Who Converted To Christainity? by bashydemy(m): 9:36am On Dec 19, 2010
I dont think there is any need for any thread like that since all the videos are just made up stories those that proof to be a former Muslims does not have full knowledge i believe they get paid to blackmail Islam the greatest religion on earth and its the fast growing religion despite you shouting up and down doing ministering all over the places live on TV Still the wise and learned onces sees through there eyes and with the Level of there understanding know Islam is the best religion so far and prophet Muhammad is the most successful prophet the number one most influential man in the world so what else do you need keep on with it and with our silent people still turn to Islam ALLAH is Great always
Re: Any Muslims Who Converted To Christainity? by 9dynasty(m): 2:55pm On Dec 19, 2010
yeah sweetnecta or what you call your self go start a new counter thread, even in the village where i currently serve(N.Y.S.C) now in maiduguri our local church has like 30 local ex-muslims now christian even though the local government refused to sell a plot of land to the coppers fellowship, and about your growth stat. CHRISTIANITY grew by over 30million while islam grew 23million till JESUS comes christians are going to dominate,reign and rule the world.

@OLAADEGBU and all the christians and soon to convert muslims i pray GOD strengthen y'all in his ministry, peace "islam for CHRIST"
Re: Any Muslims Who Converted To Christainity? by vedaxcool(m): 3:06pm On Dec 19, 2010
manmustwac:

@sweetnecta vedaxcool & co
i agree with seyibrown. If you guys feel offended by anything that has been said here then create a counter thread in the islam section titled "Christians Who Have Converted To Islam" You guys have a whole childboard to yourselves. I suggest you MAKE USE OF IT!!! 

u are a good afternoon laugh! grin where did I show u, I am offended by any of this conversion tale or is my user name so good that you felt like writing it? on the contrary it was seyi that almost wept because of the link I gave, made me laugh all afternoon, I am just here to have a good time , Mr. Atheist. As for your advise maybe you should also do a thread Athesit who Reverted back to Islam, oh I forgot you are the atheist may be you should do Christian and muslims who who fell for atheism, since it seems you love giving unsolicited advise, I SUGGEST YOU KEEP IT!
Re: Any Muslims Who Converted To Christainity? by bashydemy(m): 3:43pm On Dec 19, 2010
@vedaxcool i can't stop laughing @ each of there post i mean there meaningless post
Re: Any Muslims Who Converted To Christainity? by jmaine: 4:03pm On Dec 19, 2010
bashy_demy:

I dont think there is any need for any thread like that since all the videos are just made up stories those that proof to be a former Muslims does not have full knowledge i believe they get paid to blackmail Islam the greatest religion on earth and its the fast growing religion despite you shouting up and down doing ministering all over the places live on TV Still the wise and learned onces sees through there eyes and with the Level of there understanding know Islam is the best religion so far and [s]prophet Muhammad is the most successful prophet the number one most influential man in the world[/s] so what else do you need keep on with it and with our silent people still turn to Islam ALLAH is Great always

I dey laff oo. . . Keep deceiving yourselves . . . .
Re: Any Muslims Who Converted To Christainity? by Sweetnecta: 4:30pm On Dec 19, 2010
^^^^^^^ The deceived is you passing three gods for One God Almighty. How does that arithmetic work?

@9dynasty: « #58 on: Today at 02:55:14 PM »
[Quote]yeah sweetnecta or what you call your self go start a new counter thread, even in the village where i currently serve(N.Y.S.C) now in maiduguri our local church has like 30 local ex-muslims now christian even though the local government refused to sell a plot of land to the coppers fellowship, and about your growth stat. CHRISTIANITY grew by over 30million while islam grew 23million till JESUS comes christians are going to dominate,reign and rule the world.

@OLAADEGBU and all the christians and soon to convert muslims i pray GOD strengthen y'all in his ministry, peace "islam for CHRIST"[/Quote]There is no Islam for christ. It is christ for Islam because he bowed his face to Allah (Elow) when he was begging to be saved.

There is no reason to counter thread. If you can convert the whole of Maiduguri and throw in the whole north and even the arabs, a single muslim remaining on earth is the majority. Its not about head counts, the ants would have dominated mankind. One with God is a majority. In your case you have gods; Alhamdulillah, you are a NYSC so your brain is still fresh, unlike Alexis's. Jesus is God according to you. So is Holy Ghost, according to you. And the third if the Gods is Yahweh. In view of this multiple Gods, how can you say that you worship 1 God, instead of the obvious paganic concept, like the hindus who see everything as a God. We in Islam know that There is Only One God and there is nothing else. Allah is my Lord. Islam is my way. Muhammad (AS) is the Messenger of my time, representing all the previous messenger and prophets (AS) of God.

And we have seen how Islam is return to Europe, and this is after the spanish inquisition when reduced the muslims to no single one in spain. I remember that a cathedral in spain used to be a mosque. And in the americas, the children of former muslims captured in slavery are now returning and so are the children of the former slave masters. This is a sign of the superiority of Islam over idolatry.
Re: Any Muslims Who Converted To Christainity? by vedaxcool(m): 4:36pm On Dec 19, 2010
Sweetnecta:

^^^^^^^ The deceived is you passing three gods for One God Almighty. How does that arithmetic work?

@9dynasty: « #58 on: Today at 02:55:14 PM »There is no Islam for christ. It is christ for Islam because he bowed his face to Allah (Elow) when he was begging to be saved.

There is no reason to counter thread. If you can convert the whole of Maiduguri and throw in the whole north and even the arabs, a single muslim remaining on earth is the majority. Its not about head counts, the ants would have dominated mankind. One with God is a majority. In your case you have gods; Alhamdulillah, you are a NYSC so your brain is still fresh, unlike Alexis's. Jesus is God according to you. So is Holy Ghost, according to you. And the third if the Gods is Yahweh. In view of this multiple Gods, how can you say that you worship 1 God, instead of the obvious paganic concept, like the hindus who see everything as a God. We in Islam know that There is Only One God and there is nothing else. Allah is my Lord. Islam is my way. Muhammad (AS) is the Messenger of my time, representing all the previous messenger and prophets (AS) of God.

And we have seen how Islam is return to Europe, and this is after the spanish inquisition when reduced the muslims to no single one in spain. I remember that a cathedral in spain used to be a mosque. And in the americas, the children of former muslims captured in slavery are now returning and so are the children of the former slave masters. This is a sign of the superiority of Islam over idolatry.

true talk,

bashy_demy:

@vedaxcool i can't stop laughing @ each of there post i mean there meaningless post

truly u need to see the reaction of seyi when i gave that link.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

What Is Your Take On Harvest And Bazaar? / 10 Things You Really Don’t Know About Christ / How I Warned About Explosives Intercepted Enroute Nigeria – Apostle Suleiman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 91
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.