Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,304 members, 7,811,899 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:47 PM

Can Love Go This Far? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can Love Go This Far? (798 Views)

Can Love Exist Without Jealousy? / Can Love Be Sweeter The Second Time Around? / Can Love Without Money Work? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can Love Go This Far? by Desiree1(f): 3:40pm On Sep 26, 2008
Was reading this article on a mag, about this man who doesn't feel attracted to his wife anymore. He loved her so much, infact ready to die for her but unfortunately she was involved in an accident. Her body was now filled with scars and burns. He said he can't imagine himself sleeping on the same bed again not to talk of making love to her even when they have guests, he doesn't want the guests or his friends to see her or take her out. That he just feels irritated.

What do y'all think about this?
Re: Can Love Go This Far? by sesman(m): 3:56pm On Sep 26, 2008
Well i guess the love he has for her is only of a phyical nature, if you truly love someone scars or burns shouldn't really matter is about what you feel inside, but i dont understand why he won't let no else take her out?, i suppose its a case of, if i can't have her no one else can, thats the way i see it anyway,
Re: Can Love Go This Far? by Desiree1(f): 4:08pm On Sep 26, 2008
I meant he doesn't even want to take her out not his friends but he himself so people wouldn't even see them together.
Re: Can Love Go This Far? by iice(f): 4:01am On Sep 27, 2008
Na wah ooo
Re: Can Love Go This Far? by Akinagirl(f): 6:14am On Sep 27, 2008
Wow, what a jerk. She is his wife for christs sake, not some second class citizen. As if the emotional and physical trauma isn't enough for the wife, she needs his support not an add on to her misery.
Re: Can Love Go This Far? by ima1(f): 9:10am On Sep 27, 2008
he is really a jerk, he needs to put himself in her situation and imagine if the situation were reversed, n he was the one all burned with scars, and his wife behaved the way he is behaving how will he feel, n just a reminder when he was taking his vows he did promised to love for better for worse.
Re: Can Love Go This Far? by victorian(f): 10:10am On Sep 27, 2008
He is simply human, most affected couples wont love as much as they use to , when such unfortunate incident happens, God forbid. But thats life, he cant divorce her, which he would have sadly like to becuase friends and family will say he is inhuman. But if he truly loves her , he should look beyond the scars and try and understand how she would also be feeling at this stage of her life. Its sad.

(1) (Reply)

Love Poems For your Loved Ones / Please Advice Me ! / Why Do Most Nigeria Men Put Relationship On Hold Till After Christmas? Lol

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.