Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,196 members, 7,953,720 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 12:47 AM

Why Do Guys Get A Girl's Phone Number But Never Call? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Guys Get A Girl's Phone Number But Never Call? (6929 Views)

Top Secrets To Get A Girl's Phone Number And Get Her Into Bed Easily(18+) / When You Go Through Your Girl's Phone And Can't Look At Her The Same Way Again / When He Takes Your Number But Doesn't Call (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Guys Get A Girl's Phone Number But Never Call? by sunshine04: 8:33pm On Oct 03, 2008
Why Do Guys Get A Girl's Phone Number But Never Call?
Re: Why Do Guys Get A Girl's Phone Number But Never Call? by sistawoman: 8:40pm On Oct 03, 2008
They are like children, they loose interest fast.

Attention spans are very short tongue

1 Like

Re: Why Do Guys Get A Girl's Phone Number But Never Call? by Fuup(m): 8:46pm On Oct 03, 2008
only means one thing, the guy is a player, probably meet another woman on his way and decided to ring her instead
Re: Why Do Guys Get A Girl's Phone Number But Never Call? by victorian(f): 8:48pm On Oct 03, 2008
cause Guys like mind games and wants the babe they are interested in, to get anxious about them cool
Re: Why Do Guys Get A Girl's Phone Number But Never Call? by zheroes(m): 8:59pm On Oct 03, 2008
it really depends, if she's got his number it could just be a strategy, making her know he's got a life of his own.
Re: Why Do Guys Get A Girl's Phone Number But Never Call? by Fuup(m): 9:01pm On Oct 03, 2008
zheroes:

it really depends, if she's got his number it could just be a strategy, making her know he's got a life of his own.

A good point!!
Re: Why Do Guys Get A Girl's Phone Number But Never Call? by chamotex(m): 9:05pm On Oct 03, 2008
Becuz just as he turned round from that chick, there was this new stunning one that was waiting on the side, he's forgotten about her . . . . .
Re: Why Do Guys Get A Girl's Phone Number But Never Call? by Fuup(m): 9:06pm On Oct 03, 2008
lol, exactly my point!!!
Re: Why Do Guys Get A Girl's Phone Number But Never Call? by sistawoman: 9:09pm On Oct 03, 2008
chamotex:

Becuz just as he turned round from that chick, there was this new stunning one that was waiting on the side, he's forgotten about her . . . . .

Exactly my point!!!!

children i tell you short attention spans!!!

Something else shinny comes along and distracts them.
Re: Why Do Guys Get A Girl's Phone Number But Never Call? by sillyboy(m): 9:30pm On Oct 03, 2008
@ Topic.

Perhaps, the guys aint got enough call credit anymore!. . . lol (cheap skates)
Re: Why Do Guys Get A Girl's Phone Number But Never Call? by Nobody: 9:45pm On Oct 03, 2008
Maybe on second thoughts, he realized the chick ain't worth pursuing further. If he likes you, he MUST call.
Re: Why Do Guys Get A Girl's Phone Number But Never Call? by chamotex(m): 9:51pm On Oct 03, 2008
The thing is its all about options . . . . .when a guy has about 4 diff num to call from, he would only probably call 1 or 2 of them. So u can figure it out
Re: Why Do Guys Get A Girl's Phone Number But Never Call? by sistawoman: 9:57pm On Oct 03, 2008
chamotex:

The thing is its all about options . . . . .when a guy has about 4 diff num to call from, he would only probably call 1 or 2 of them. So u can figure it out

Funny i never have this problem. Every guy i have ever given my number to calls me.
Re: Why Do Guys Get A Girl's Phone Number But Never Call? by naawee: 10:44pm On Oct 03, 2008
sistawoman:

Funny i never have this problem. Every guy i have ever given my number to calls me.

oh, you that hot, huh? Your post always funny 2 me. Think I'm beginning to like you!
Re: Why Do Guys Get A Girl's Phone Number But Never Call? by sistawoman: 11:08pm On Oct 03, 2008
naawee:

oh, you that hot, huh? Your post always funny 2 me. Think I'm beginning to like you!

yes i am hot, just ask anyone here.
Re: Why Do Guys Get A Girl's Phone Number But Never Call? by tope2000(f): 11:13pm On Oct 03, 2008
Are u that desperate undecided
Re: Why Do Guys Get A Girl's Phone Number But Never Call? by dumodust(m): 11:37pm On Oct 03, 2008
What' the fuss about short attention span of guys? What happened to ours?pick up the phone and call him too.numbers are exchanged not given.did some men that your seriously wanted to roll with leave you hanging?your must have doing the usual shakara
Re: Why Do Guys Get A Girl's Phone Number But Never Call? by A40(m): 12:24am On Oct 04, 2008
Well if the numbers where exchanged then there is no harm in calling the dude, gone are the days where the guy always has to make the first call

Its pretty rude sha to be honest and i am guilty of it sometimes
Re: Why Do Guys Get A Girl's Phone Number But Never Call? by Nobody: 2:04am On Oct 04, 2008
Simple. For most guys it comes down to "what am I going to talk about with her?" If I can't think of anything I won't call. However most guys will call if there is a possibility of sex.
Re: Why Do Guys Get A Girl's Phone Number But Never Call? by naawee: 8:12am On Oct 04, 2008
tope2000:

Are u that desperate undecided

Why should I be when I have the bitches all wrapped around my palms?

Sistawoman been coming across as sensible. So I thought it won't be

a bad idea to switch my game on her a little bit. But I would still have to

confirm if she's hot enough to have a feel of my game!

You, Tope, from your posts, I have this feeling you are nothing but a
dumbass bitchy BITCH! It may interest you to note that 2H2H is just
goin' look past your wretched pussie!

Holla at ur boy, sistawoman!
Dolla me for readin' my posts, you top(e) fool!
Re: Why Do Guys Get A Girl's Phone Number But Never Call? by olaremint(m): 8:34am On Oct 04, 2008
common guys are getting sharper, those girls like free calls, free credit and free gifts when they already have a free life and we are tired of it, in western countries its the reverse and it makes the world go around not someone sitting on their pretty asses and expecting to be called.
Re: Why Do Guys Get A Girl's Phone Number But Never Call? by naawee: 11:30am On Oct 04, 2008
sistawoman:

yes i am hot, just ask anyone here.

I've asked and people said they aint no no fuckin' shit about you! You might lose out on me. I've given you a chance you know!

So let me know how hot you are so I can decide if you are fit to roll with me? Opportunity comes just once, beware! So act fast!

Intellectually, I can say you are not that bad! So time for you to prove you are physically splendid, and I'll make you have a feel of my

best switchin' styles. So holla at ur boy, sista!
Re: Why Do Guys Get A Girl's Phone Number But Never Call? by cold(m): 1:31pm On Oct 04, 2008
What's up wit this nawee guy?Always goin off a tangent spewin rubbish!
Re: Why Do Guys Get A Girl's Phone Number But Never Call? by Ifedisky(m): 1:52pm On Oct 04, 2008
Either of two things dawg. Either the babe "set" and worths making a play at; power play, you know,soften her up before calling her or that,after "sober" evaluation, the babe just doesn't worth giving a call
@ naewee: I think you are a bleeting goat. I'd have advised you go change your nappies but goats don't wear nappies!
Re: Why Do Guys Get A Girl's Phone Number But Never Call? by tommyex(m): 2:01pm On Oct 04, 2008
Victorian
Ur comment was so spot on and the trick works i must tell you, the best time to call a girl whose no u jus got is the next morning or maybe 2days after if you sure of ur game that is, grls dnt like desperate dudes
Re: Why Do Guys Get A Girl's Phone Number But Never Call? by naawee: 2:03pm On Oct 04, 2008
cold:

What's up wit this nawee guy?Always goin off a tangent spewin rubbish!

You are just so stupid. My tangential stupidity as you just hinted will come off with full force into d fuckin' godamn mothafuckin' pussie of ur bitches' pussies and I will have no option but to just sit back, relax and laugh at how you'll be screaming from orgasmic disorders emanating from my stupid way of stitchin' off bitches' pussies. You fool, get the F off and never come here to rant stupid shit no more, BITCH!
Re: Why Do Guys Get A Girl's Phone Number But Never Call? by violent(m): 2:05pm On Oct 04, 2008
i really dont know this nawee guy, but i have every reason to believe he is a kid
@seun, please put R18 on nairaland's main page maybe that will keep people like nawee away!!!!!!!!!
Re: Why Do Guys Get A Girl's Phone Number But Never Call? by naawee: 2:06pm On Oct 04, 2008
Ifedisky:

@ naewee: I think you are a bleeting goat. I'D have advised you go change your nappies but goats don't wear nappies!

In fact, I don't even have ur time. I just have to have you smuggled real tight into your GF's pussie and I'll see how both of you will f**k each other later. I will axe you, nigga into shrapnels. Better go read your books, fool!
Re: Why Do Guys Get A Girl's Phone Number But Never Call? by naawee: 2:08pm On Oct 04, 2008
violent:

i really don't know this nawee guy, but i have every reason to believe he is a kid
@seun, please put R18 on nairaland's main page maybe that will keep people like nawee away!!!!!!!!!

I am a kid. I am just 15! Fool! You just proved you are one by believing I'm a kid. Can a < 25 sound like me? Because I'm >= 25 and sounding like 18, dress like I am 22, you think I'm a kid. What an unintuitive dolt. Go get schooled, "stupid"!
Re: Why Do Guys Get A Girl's Phone Number But Never Call? by chessguru(m): 2:11pm On Oct 04, 2008
@post
  No hard and fast rule about reasons Some guys never call after getting numbers from chicks, there are as many reasons as there are guys who didnt call, so no number of replies can possibly cover that on this thread, cos it depends on so many factors, some of those guys who did not call would call some other numbers probably, except if he is not good at calling people, for exmple  i dont call you except there is a reason to do so, there must be a reason to call!!
Re: Why Do Guys Get A Girl's Phone Number But Never Call? by Nobody: 2:17pm On Oct 04, 2008
Why must this naawee slowpoke always spoil a thread anytime he shows up?? Now am going to have to leave cos this place's contaminated already angry
Re: Why Do Guys Get A Girl's Phone Number But Never Call? by cold(m): 2:20pm On Oct 04, 2008
naawee:

You are just so stupid. My tangential stupidity as you just hinted will come off with full force into d fuckin' godamn mothafuckin' pussie of ur bitch's pussies and I will have no option but to just sit back, relax and laugh at how you'll be screaming from orgasmic disorders emanating from my stupid way of stitchin' off bitches' pussies. You fool, get the F off and never come here to rant stupid shit no more, BITCH!

I deal wit ur type everyday,so i can understand ur plight.Ur situation is still reversible if we get to work now,tis madness to defer.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What's Your Biggest Turn Off In A Lady Or Man? / If Shes Your Daughter What Name Would You Call Her (photo's) / Hot Picture Of A Nollywood Actress Causes Commotion On Instagram

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.