Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,196 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:30 AM

If Shes Your Daughter What Name Would You Call Her (photo's) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If Shes Your Daughter What Name Would You Call Her (photo's) (6759 Views)

How Can I Tell If Shes Forming #hard2get Or Not Just Interested? / Man Runs Into His Ex, Wants One More Sex, The Final, Ends Up Marrying Her (Photo / If She Is Ur Daughter, What Will U Do To Her?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

If Shes Your Daughter What Name Would You Call Her (photo's) by new247: 4:19pm On Jun 29, 2016

Re: If Shes Your Daughter What Name Would You Call Her (photo's) by ForeverYoung197(f): 4:23pm On Jun 29, 2016
Queen Precious grin although I preferred baby boy
Re: If Shes Your Daughter What Name Would You Call Her (photo's) by donbenedict(m): 4:28pm On Jun 29, 2016
Salamanda

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If Shes Your Daughter What Name Would You Call Her (photo's) by PunkyV(f): 4:31pm On Jun 29, 2016
I'd call her Blu Ivy because she looks like she should be JayZ's daughter tongue The resemblance is strong.

2 Likes

Re: If Shes Your Daughter What Name Would You Call Her (photo's) by tizblink: 4:33pm On Jun 29, 2016
Juanita

1 Like

Re: If Shes Your Daughter What Name Would You Call Her (photo's) by Mologi(m): 4:35pm On Jun 29, 2016
OMOLOGI
Re: If Shes Your Daughter What Name Would You Call Her (photo's) by KnightRod(m): 4:38pm On Jun 29, 2016
June, I'd call her June.

2 Likes

Re: If Shes Your Daughter What Name Would You Call Her (photo's) by new247: 5:21pm On Jun 29, 2016
donbenedict:
Salamanda
Lol too long
Re: If Shes Your Daughter What Name Would You Call Her (photo's) by kidman96(m): 5:29pm On Jun 29, 2016
I'll name her after her mother.

1 Like

Re: If Shes Your Daughter What Name Would You Call Her (photo's) by halfricanadian(f): 5:30pm On Jun 29, 2016
She will b called my queen and i will never sell her right to a man to ever maltreat her for his selfish interest

2 Likes

Re: If Shes Your Daughter What Name Would You Call Her (photo's) by Nobody: 5:35pm On Jun 29, 2016
She looks like a "mercy."
Re: If Shes Your Daughter What Name Would You Call Her (photo's) by new247: 5:40pm On Jun 29, 2016
halfricanadian:
She will b called my queen and i will never sell her right to a man to ever maltreat her for his selfish interest
Hmmm that means No man would marry her right

You would keep her for your self
Re: If Shes Your Daughter What Name Would You Call Her (photo's) by Aremu01(m): 5:43pm On Jun 29, 2016
She is so adorable... Huggs
Re: If Shes Your Daughter What Name Would You Call Her (photo's) by halfricanadian(f): 5:43pm On Jun 29, 2016
new247:

Hmmm that means No man would marry her right

You would keep her for your self

Ok so cos i want her to marry ryt? i shd place her into d hands of a man dat will make me watch my daughter weep for 8months go tru discomfort for 8month while i watch my frnds daughters been treated like queens nd princesses den i will tell her to look into my face nd ask me if im truly her mother.

If i am goin to place dem in d hands of a man its nt any ow man

Ive had it fro stuppid society nd d rules dey demselves cant take for their own children hypocrite!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: If Shes Your Daughter What Name Would You Call Her (photo's) by Nobody: 5:51pm On Jun 29, 2016
donbenedict:
Salamanda
really?? you think that this cutie pie looks like?

2 Likes

Re: If Shes Your Daughter What Name Would You Call Her (photo's) by new247: 5:51pm On Jun 29, 2016
halfricanadian:

Ok so cos i want her to marry ryt? i shd place her into d hands of a man dat will make me watch my daughter weep for 8months go tru discomfort for 8month while i watch my frnds daughters been treated like queens nd princesses den i will tell her to look into my face nd ask me if im truly her mother.

If i am goin to place dem in d hands of a man its nt any ow man

Ive had it fro stuppid society nd d rules dey demselves cant take for their own children hypocrite!!!!!!!!!!!!
Well any how it is
So one is there who would love and take care of her
Re: If Shes Your Daughter What Name Would You Call Her (photo's) by donbenedict(m): 5:53pm On Jun 29, 2016
bestestgirl:
really?? you think that this cutie pie looks like?

lol creature looks cute. kiss
Re: If Shes Your Daughter What Name Would You Call Her (photo's) by 0ubenji(m): 5:56pm On Jun 29, 2016
Osinachi
Re: If Shes Your Daughter What Name Would You Call Her (photo's) by smilinseun(m): 6:02pm On Jun 29, 2016
I will call her Mosadoluwa smiley
Re: If Shes Your Daughter What Name Would You Call Her (photo's) by project8(m): 6:20pm On Jun 29, 2016
Ameera is her name
Re: If Shes Your Daughter What Name Would You Call Her (photo's) by Dfinex(f): 6:59pm On Jun 29, 2016
donbenedict:
Salamanda
sounds like the nomenclature for a reptile.
Re: If Shes Your Daughter What Name Would You Call Her (photo's) by new247: 7:05pm On Jun 29, 2016
Dfinex:

sounds like the nomenclature for a reptile.
Yeah don't know what wrong with d guy
Re: If Shes Your Daughter What Name Would You Call Her (photo's) by Dfinex(f): 7:09pm On Jun 29, 2016
new247:
Yeah don't know what wrong with d guy
Hahaha. ...lolsss. the funky name thingy may be responsible
Re: If Shes Your Daughter What Name Would You Call Her (photo's) by Nobody: 7:17pm On Jun 29, 2016
donbenedict:
lol creature looks cute. kiss
Re: If Shes Your Daughter What Name Would You Call Her (photo's) by Qualer: 7:31pm On Jun 29, 2016
PunkyV:
I'd call her Blu Ivy because she looks like she should be JayZ's daughter tongue The resemblance is strong.

1 Like

Re: If Shes Your Daughter What Name Would You Call Her (photo's) by PunkyV(f): 7:35pm On Jun 29, 2016
[quote author=Qualer post=47049069][/quote]

lol
Re: If Shes Your Daughter What Name Would You Call Her (photo's) by Phonefanatic: 7:46pm On Jun 29, 2016
Chiamaka
Re: If Shes Your Daughter What Name Would You Call Her (photo's) by Domislaz(m): 8:03pm On Jun 29, 2016
Udeme

1 Like

Re: If Shes Your Daughter What Name Would You Call Her (photo's) by new247: 9:01pm On Jun 29, 2016
bestestgirl:

John cena LWKMD
Re: If Shes Your Daughter What Name Would You Call Her (photo's) by Dicksonnet: 9:14pm On Jun 29, 2016
I'll call her UkamakaChiamakaUzorchukwu
Re: If Shes Your Daughter What Name Would You Call Her (photo's) by mekonglobal(m): 10:19pm On Jun 29, 2016
Nkechiyere.
Re: If Shes Your Daughter What Name Would You Call Her (photo's) by new247: 11:01pm On Jun 29, 2016
mekonglobal:
Nkechiyere.
Igbo names

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The Redpill Doesn't Always Work. I Rarely Works On Smart Women. / No Lagos Wedding Is Complete Without Ladies Wearing These - Leo Da Silva / What Would You Do If You Come Back To Find You Maid In This Position (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.