Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,888 members, 7,814,007 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:41 AM

Top Secrets To Get A Girl's Phone Number And Get Her Into Bed Easily(18+) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Top Secrets To Get A Girl's Phone Number And Get Her Into Bed Easily(18+) (7741 Views)

"I Don't Go Through My Girl's Phone, It's Called Maturity And Trust" / Guys, Don’t Jump Into Bed With Every Girl You See (see Photos) / How To Get A Woman's Phone And Getting Her To Bed Easily (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Top Secrets To Get A Girl's Phone Number And Get Her Into Bed Easily(18+) by amedos(m): 8:03pm On Dec 23, 2015
Getting Her Phone Number And A Date…

Getting a girl’s phone number is easy, once you’ve already built up enough attraction within her. Getting a woman’s phone number all comes down to knowing how to lead women and make statements instead of asking questions.

It ends up looking like this:

(After the girl and the guy is both laughing, enjoying each other’s company, and hitting a high point.)

Guy: Let’s grab a cup of coffee or a bite to eat sometime this week. Here, let me get your phone number.

Girl: Okay, it’s Bleep-Bleep-xxxx

Because the guy showed leadership, confidence, and didn’t ask for permission, the girl simply followed his lead and exchanged phone numbers with him. As opposed to…

Guy: So, um yeah, can I get your phone number?

Girl: Um, I don’t know, here how about I take yours instead?

The guy in this example and dialogue only proves that he doesn’t really understand women at all.

He hesitates and asks the woman for permission if he can have her phone number, and women being the way they are, mirrored his response right back to him by essentially declining his offer and refusing to give him her phone number.

(Sidenote: Whenever a girl refuses to give you her phone number and instead asks to have yours, that is a rejection (albeit a much nicer, more sociable way to let a guy down.)

Getting a woman’s phone number then, simply comes down to making a statement and telling a woman to give you her number, asking for her phone number on a high point of the conversation when you are both laughing and clearly enjoying each other’s company, and of course leading well.

Once you’ve gotten her phone number, you simply text her to set up a date or you make the first phone call to her.

Sexually Escalating On A Date and Getting Women Into Bed…

Once you’ve gotten on a woman out and on a date with you, you can begin physically escalating and providing good, stimulating conversation to them.

When you first meet a woman for a date, never shake her hand. Instead hug her or simply don’t make no contact at all. I’ve found that shaking a woman’s hand when you first meet them for a date makes the interaction seem more like a friendship or a business meeting.

Hug her, but never shake a girls hand.

When on a date with a woman, sit beside her and NOT across from her. Sitting across from her on a date makes the interaction seem awkward, weird, and it prevents you from touching her (which is important if you want to get women aroused and get them wet).

After 1 or 2 hours of good conversation and touching, invite her home with you, and once you’ve got her at your place, move fast and quickly escalate to sex.

Transitioning Her From Your Lover To Your Girlfriend…

After you’ve had sexual intercourse with a woman, she is officially yours and from that point on, transitioning her to your girlfriend is simple. Simply increase the frequency and number of times that you see her and have sex with her. After a while it will begin to become obvious that you and her is “exclusive” and from that point on, you can begin doing things for her that a regular boyfriend would do.

You can begin taking her out to nice dinners, taking her out to see a movie, and going out together to the beach or even the park and simply holding hands.

Getting a girlfriend isn’t hard once you are able to attract women and get them into bed with you. The hardest part is getting them invested into you in the beginning, and then after that, it’s easy sailing.

If you’ve been busy struggling to get a girlfriend, all you need to do now is follow the simple steps laid out in this article, and you’ll soon realize just how easy getting a girlfriend really is.#copied#

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Top Secrets To Get A Girl's Phone Number And Get Her Into Bed Easily(18+) by daniska3yaro(m): 8:06pm On Dec 23, 2015
This is long process now,when touch and follow still dey for area.

6 Likes

Re: Top Secrets To Get A Girl's Phone Number And Get Her Into Bed Easily(18+) by Nobody: 8:07pm On Dec 23, 2015
if I talk now, they will say I talk... undecided
Re: Top Secrets To Get A Girl's Phone Number And Get Her Into Bed Easily(18+) by adonbilivit: 8:09pm On Dec 23, 2015
daniska3yaro:
This is long process now,when touch and follow still dey for area.
talk and do is the latest.

1 Like

Re: Top Secrets To Get A Girl's Phone Number And Get Her Into Bed Easily(18+) by Nobody: 8:12pm On Dec 23, 2015
Joker!
Re: Top Secrets To Get A Girl's Phone Number And Get Her Into Bed Easily(18+) by Spanner4(m): 8:17pm On Dec 23, 2015

All these just to get a girl? Ops u must be high with Ekiti weed

2 Likes

Re: Top Secrets To Get A Girl's Phone Number And Get Her Into Bed Easily(18+) by Spanner4(m): 8:17pm On Dec 23, 2015

Re: Top Secrets To Get A Girl's Phone Number And Get Her Into Bed Easily(18+) by amedos(m): 8:18pm On Dec 23, 2015
EroticAngelina:
abeg,talk !!!
Re: Top Secrets To Get A Girl's Phone Number And Get Her Into Bed Easily(18+) by amedos(m): 8:21pm On Dec 23, 2015
Spanner4:

its called due process...

1 Like

Re: Top Secrets To Get A Girl's Phone Number And Get Her Into Bed Easily(18+) by clovislouis(m): 8:22pm On Dec 23, 2015
amedos:
Getting Her Phone Number And A Date…

Getting a girl’s phone number is easy, once you’ve already built up enough attraction within her. Getting a woman’s phone number all comes down to knowing how to lead women and make statements instead of asking questions.

It ends up looking like this:

(After the girl and the guy is both laughing, enjoying each other’s company, and hitting a high point.)

Guy: Let’s grab a cup of coffee or a bite to eat sometime this week. Here, let me get your phone number.

Girl: Okay, it’s Bleep-Bleep-xxxx

Because the guy showed leadership, confidence, and didn’t ask for permission, the girl simply followed his lead and exchanged phone numbers with him. As opposed to…

Guy: So, um yeah, can I get your phone number?

Girl: Um, I don’t know, here how about I take yours instead?

The guy in this example and dialogue only proves that he doesn’t really understand women at all.

He hesitates and asks the woman for permission if he can have her phone number, and women being the way they are, mirrored his response right back to him by essentially declining his offer and refusing to give him her phone number.

(Sidenote: Whenever a girl refuses to give you her phone number and instead asks to have yours, that is a rejection (albeit a much nicer, more sociable way to let a guy down.)

Getting a woman’s phone number then, simply comes down to making a statement and telling a woman to give you her number, asking for her phone number on a high point of the conversation when you are both laughing and clearly enjoying each other’s company, and of course leading well.

Once you’ve gotten her phone number, you simply text her to set up a date or you make the first phone call to her.

Sexually Escalating On A Date and Getting Women Into Bed…

Once you’ve gotten on a woman out and on a date with you, you can begin physically escalating and providing good, stimulating conversation to them.

When you first meet a woman for a date, never shake her hand. Instead hug her or simply don’t make no contact at all. I’ve found that shaking a woman’s hand when you first meet them for a date makes the interaction seem more like a friendship or a business meeting.

Hug her, but never shake a girls hand.

When on a date with a woman, sit beside her and NOT across from her. Sitting across from her on a date makes the interaction seem awkward, weird, and it prevents you from touching her (which is important if you want to get women aroused and get them wet).

After 1 or 2 hours of good conversation and touching, invite her home with you, and once you’ve got her at your place, move fast and quickly escalate to sex.

Transitioning Her From Your Lover To Your Girlfriend…

After you’ve had sexual intercourse with a woman, she is officially yours and from that point on, transitioning her to your girlfriend is simple. Simply increase the frequency and number of times that you see her and have sex with her. After a while it will begin to become obvious that you and her is “exclusive” and from that point on, you can begin doing things for her that a regular boyfriend would do.

You can begin taking her out to nice dinners, taking her out to see a movie, and going out together to the beach or even the park and simply holding hands.

Getting a girlfriend isn’t hard once you are able to attract women and get them into bed with you. The hardest part is getting them invested into you in the beginning, and then after that, it’s easy sailing.

If you’ve been busy struggling to get a girlfriend, all you need to do now is follow the simple steps laid out in this article, and you’ll soon realize just how easy getting a girlfriend really is.#copied#
rubbish

3 Likes

Re: Top Secrets To Get A Girl's Phone Number And Get Her Into Bed Easily(18+) by amedos(m): 8:34pm On Dec 23, 2015
clovislouis:
rubbish
u feel so?ladies are meant to be respected,so take a bit of ur time and do the needful!!

1 Like

Re: Top Secrets To Get A Girl's Phone Number And Get Her Into Bed Easily(18+) by amedos(m): 8:40pm On Dec 23, 2015
naughtynaughty:
Joker!
that freaks you ?? And seems u love that style!!
Re: Top Secrets To Get A Girl's Phone Number And Get Her Into Bed Easily(18+) by Nobody: 8:48pm On Dec 23, 2015
amedos:
that freaks you ?? And seems u love that style!!
no I don't
Re: Top Secrets To Get A Girl's Phone Number And Get Her Into Bed Easily(18+) by amedos(m): 8:53pm On Dec 23, 2015
naughtynaughty:
no I don't
so share the way u want a man to have ur number then
Re: Top Secrets To Get A Girl's Phone Number And Get Her Into Bed Easily(18+) by amedos(m): 8:54pm On Dec 23, 2015
naughtynaughty:
no I don't
so share the way u want a man to have ur number then ??
Re: Top Secrets To Get A Girl's Phone Number And Get Her Into Bed Easily(18+) by Nobody: 9:02pm On Dec 23, 2015
amedos:
so share the way u want a man to have ur number then ??
just ask fr it, if I like I give, if I like I don't

1 Like

Re: Top Secrets To Get A Girl's Phone Number And Get Her Into Bed Easily(18+) by amedos(m): 9:11pm On Dec 23, 2015
naughtynaughty:
oh,interesting..so its an opportunity for all the guys who need ur contact to easily seek for it and I believed u will!!
Re: Top Secrets To Get A Girl's Phone Number And Get Her Into Bed Easily(18+) by Nobody: 9:14pm On Dec 23, 2015
amedos:
oh,interesting..so its an opportunity for all the guys who need ur contact to easily seek for it and I believed u will!!
K
Re: Top Secrets To Get A Girl's Phone Number And Get Her Into Bed Easily(18+) by Nobody: 9:17pm On Dec 23, 2015
By being creative, romantic, funny and being able to wet their appetite for everything u have and represent... grin grin grin grin
Can't count how many times Iv fuuuccked on first dates.. undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Top Secrets To Get A Girl's Phone Number And Get Her Into Bed Easily(18+) by amedos(m): 9:19pm On Dec 23, 2015
Re: Top Secrets To Get A Girl's Phone Number And Get Her Into Bed Easily(18+) by tosyne2much(m): 9:21pm On Dec 23, 2015
Spanner4:

All these just to get a girl? Ops u must be high with [b] Ekiti weed [/B]
Ekiti weed ke ? cheesy

1 Like

Re: Top Secrets To Get A Girl's Phone Number And Get Her Into Bed Easily(18+) by amedos(m): 9:22pm On Dec 23, 2015
dukeolumde:
By being creative, romantic, funny and being able to wet their appetite for everything u have and represent... grin grin grin grin
Can't count how many times Iv fuuuccked on first dates.. undecided
smiles,that's interesting,u should have lot of swag's then.keep it up n be careful!!
Re: Top Secrets To Get A Girl's Phone Number And Get Her Into Bed Easily(18+) by Nobody: 9:25pm On Dec 23, 2015
amedos:
smiles,that's interesting,u should have lot of swag's then.keep it up n be careful!!

Thanks...noted!!!
Re: Top Secrets To Get A Girl's Phone Number And Get Her Into Bed Easily(18+) by Emodeee: 9:27pm On Dec 23, 2015
EroticAngelina:

oya talk.
Re: Top Secrets To Get A Girl's Phone Number And Get Her Into Bed Easily(18+) by biotechshola(m): 9:41pm On Dec 23, 2015
naughtynaughty:

may i av ur number damsel?

Just beep me 07068395559.

Gracia!
Re: Top Secrets To Get A Girl's Phone Number And Get Her Into Bed Easily(18+) by amedos(m): 9:42pm On Dec 23, 2015
Emodeee:

oya talk.
smiley
Emodeee:

oya talk.
Re: Top Secrets To Get A Girl's Phone Number And Get Her Into Bed Easily(18+) by Nobody: 10:19pm On Dec 23, 2015
Emodeee:

oya talk.
quit quoting me. Wats ur stress undecided mtchew
Re: Top Secrets To Get A Girl's Phone Number And Get Her Into Bed Easily(18+) by amedos(m): 10:26pm On Dec 23, 2015
EroticAngelina:

just felt its ur opinion he needed on the post..
Re: Top Secrets To Get A Girl's Phone Number And Get Her Into Bed Easily(18+) by Emodeee: 10:29pm On Dec 23, 2015
EroticAngelina:

really! We dey fight ni? When last did i quote u?
Re: Top Secrets To Get A Girl's Phone Number And Get Her Into Bed Easily(18+) by Martinex12(m): 10:35pm On Dec 23, 2015
go on hollywood hottest lov director. reality z thicker dan wat u dream-of. u re a joker
Re: Top Secrets To Get A Girl's Phone Number And Get Her Into Bed Easily(18+) by amedos(m): 10:40pm On Dec 23, 2015
Martinex12:
go on hollywood hottest lov director. reality z thicker dan wat u dream-of. u re a joker
explain and expantiate further!!!am nt even dreaming here..
Re: Top Secrets To Get A Girl's Phone Number And Get Her Into Bed Easily(18+) by enttecdotorg(m): 10:48pm On Dec 23, 2015
[b][/b]
adonbilivit:
talk and do is the latest.

Ah ah, Awusubilai. That's a bad process. This Post states the Englishman way of working out an impressive relationship,Why U duded dey relate the African way of disrespecting Ladies dignity. Get sense nah or Are U local peeps

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Have Only 5000 Naira And I Want Good Gift For My Fiancee For Val. Pls Advice / Nairalanders,what Did You Do Yesterday To Celebrate 'love'? / PHOTOS: Married Woman Stuck With Her Boyfriend During S*x

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.