Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,232 members, 7,811,648 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 04:34 PM

Israel vs Hezbollah/Lebanon - Foreign Affairs (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Israel vs Hezbollah/Lebanon (44812 Views)

Lebanon Arrests Vulture Accused Of Spying For Isreal. (pic) / ISIS Supreme Leader's Wife, Son Captured And Detained In Lebanon / Hezbollah Claim Drone shot-down By Israel (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (53) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Israel vs Hezbollah/Lebanon by medube(m): 10:10pm On Aug 01, 2006
@kaecy5

While noting wrongly which missile is which, you didnt mention if you also thought that the headless baby and children were computer grahic tricks, neither did you mention if the whole nations on the left were mad while the 3 on the right were the only justified and righteous human on earth?

TayoD:

I have absolutely no sympathy for Hezbollah, but I do feel for the innocent Lebanese, Christain or Muslim does not matter. Hezbolah started this on their own terms, and it is only fair that Isreal ends it in their own terms.

Mr. @TayoD as long as I have not insulted anyone here, I have the right to my opinion. And in that particular statement, are you agreeing with me or arguing with me unless you have not been reading my former posts?
Re: Israel vs Hezbollah/Lebanon by niterider(m): 10:11pm On Aug 01, 2006
@ kaecy5
Do u knw under what basis hezbollah was formed?Did u even bother to google their history?If u did,u will knw they were formed at the height of hostilities during the isreali invasion of lebanon in 1982.DO u knw why they thrived?Because they successfully secured the libration of most of lebanon frm isreal thru their guerilla attacks on military outposts of the isrealis.Well my dear friend,do u knw why they still exist and are higly respected and supported by lebanese of all religious inclinations and works of life?because the lebanese populace believe they are the only military ,might their country has that can wrest their remaining land frm isreal and secure full release of lebanese prisoners in isreali jails.You can never fight and win the peoples own army.U can knock them down but as long as their are people remaining,they will always rise up again.The only way to knock them out is by ensuring u give them no reason to revolt.
Re: Israel vs Hezbollah/Lebanon by Nobody: 10:12pm On Aug 01, 2006
well said tayoD
until the pix of the dead are shown on both sides, if not the movie is not complete
not that am saying that isreal is justified for killing civilians
i always ask how do u differentiate a hezbollah figther from a civilian when both of them sleep together and attack together?

medube take note- arabs are good at showing dead oppress people on aljazeera and etc. and they tend to hide the truth of the situation. if u had watch aljazeera during 9/11 u would see they counted the dead as victory for islam and when america responded in afghanistan they started showing us pix of dead oppressed people

these games should end, lets stopp stiring people for a fight and when they respond we start crying for pity, just like it happens in nigeria the northen guys kills xtians at will at at any given little provocation but compared to the last time those onitsha boys retaliated they started showing us pix of dead mallams

i keep asking after turning ur cheek both ways wat next?
Re: Israel vs Hezbollah/Lebanon by niterider(m): 10:17pm On Aug 01, 2006
Forget about pictures of dead people.The mere mentionin of numbers shld atleast whip up sympathy in you.550 lebanese civillians to 55 isrealis of which only 19 are civillians.Come on man.
Re: Israel vs Hezbollah/Lebanon by OldGlory1(m): 10:17pm On Aug 01, 2006
Medube

Those babies are "Casualties of War". More Arab Babies will die and all the blame should be put squarely on the terrorist organization called Hezbollah. Infact when "Arab Civilians" dies,Israel apologizes. When an Israeli Child dies, Arabs celebrate. These people are sub-human and should be bombed to oblivion. I hear the USA is shipping ammunition and bombs to re-up Israel, i hope they get it in time to rid southern Lebanon of these Animals. Israel should "Bomb Away". Bring these savages to their knees. If you warn civilians to leave the area and they do not leave, that is what happens. Those pictures look bad, but i have no pity for any of those kids. Responsible adults in Hezbollah are the ones to blame. The IDF should please resume their campaign. It is really fun to watch.
Re: Israel vs Hezbollah/Lebanon by Nobody: 10:20pm On Aug 01, 2006
niterider:

@ kaecy5
Do u knw under what basis hezbollah was formed?Did u even bother to google their history?If u did,u will knw they were formed at the height of hostilities during the isreali invasion of lebanon in 1982.DO u knw why they thrived?Because they successfully secured the libration of most of lebanon frm isreal through their guerilla attacks on military outposts of the isrealis.Well my dear friend,do u knw why they still exist and are higly respected and supported by lebanese of all religious inclinations and works of life?because the lebanese populace believe they are the only military ,might their country has that can wrest their remaining land frm isreal and secure full release of lebanese prisoners in isreali jails.You can never fight and win the peoples own army.U can knock them down but as long as their are people remaining,they will always rise up again.The only way to knock them out is by ensuring u give them no reason to revolt.

simply put - he who fights and runaway lives to fight another day.
the y won the first half and drove isreal away fine. but what about todays fight is it that they r loosing? they r now shwoing us dead civilians let me tell u nigerian army would perform worse than isrealis are doing just imagine what they did to fellow nigerians in odi and thats under 2 days
Re: Israel vs Hezbollah/Lebanon by medube(m): 10:21pm On Aug 01, 2006
@Old Glory

I honestly dont know what to reply you.
Re: Israel vs Hezbollah/Lebanon by medube(m): 10:22pm On Aug 01, 2006
kaecy5:

, let me tell u nigerian army would perform worse than isrealis are doing just imagine what they did to fellow nigerians in odi and thats under 2 days

And you are saying that was justified, ?
Re: Israel vs Hezbollah/Lebanon by niterider(m): 10:23pm On Aug 01, 2006
I guess this thread aint for rationale huma beings no more.There is a clear line between supportin a cause and supportin babaric acts.This nigga chocolate just crossed it."The IDF should please resume their campaign. It is really fun to watch."Thats plain hate man.
Re: Israel vs Hezbollah/Lebanon by niterider(m): 10:24pm On Aug 01, 2006
mah bad."THAT NIGGA OLD GLORY"
Re: Israel vs Hezbollah/Lebanon by TayoD(m): 10:25pm On Aug 01, 2006
I am convinced the only reason why Isreal keeps any part of the disputed lands is because of their security.  How long ago did Isreal withdraw from the Gaza Strip only to be shelled by the palestinian militants from that area.  They created walls along their borders to prevent these crazy people from coming in and killing them, yet these terrorists still look for other ways to come in and wreck havoc.

Their goal now is very reasonable to me.  Create a buffer zone where an International Peace keeping force will occupy in order to prevent this sort of war happening again.  This is indeed a time of great conflict and opportunity fro isreal.  They will be crazy not to take it.
Re: Israel vs Hezbollah/Lebanon by Nobody: 10:26pm On Aug 01, 2006
niterider:

Forget about pictures of dead people.The mere mentionin of numbers shld atleast whip up sympathy in you.550 lebanese civillians to 55 isrealis of which only 19 are civillians.Come on man.
more isrealis would have been dead if they were not in under ground shelters
how come hezbollah with all their might and construction company as they say cant think of underground shelters?

more isrealis would have been dead if not for the sirens and underground shelter. well like i said b4 to the arabs if u die at the hand of an isreali it is simply martyrdoom i just pity the babies

but in our anger and luv for children we should look at the adults that started it and stop accusing only isreal. lebanese authorities hezbollah are also in the game mind u
Re: Israel vs Hezbollah/Lebanon by texazzpete(m): 10:26pm On Aug 01, 2006
@ shango
It's easy to see you for the sad, little malignant gnome you are. if you think the only way to gain relevance and attention is to interspece your comments with vitriolic insults to your betters, then you're on the wrong track.
in your post, instead of tackling ANY issue, you chose to continue with the endless cycle of 'lets-blame-the jews' without actually putting forward any solution. just because we do not share the same view doesn't give you the right to call me and 'idiot', 'slowpoke' and a 'dumbass'.  
I've always wondered how mature senators could exchange blows with their peers in the senate just because of differing views. now your rabid attack shows only too well that intolerance is everywhere.
It's not just me, is it? I've viewed a couple of your posts in other threads and it's alarming how often you resort to insults when confronted with opposing views. YOU paint a negative picture of yourself as an arrogant, intolerant egoist.
As to your statement insinuate i bring shame to Nigeria and nigerians because of my views, that's totally laughable.
So, if your plan is to draw me out, you've failed. You came close, little man, but ultimately all you are is another time wasting diversion.

@ Afam
See? Surprised no one - not even you - called this shango fellow to order just as you were quick to do in my case. Is it because he's on your 'side' in this matter? I hope not.

Back to the topic at hand,

@ medube
This forum is open to everyone above the age of 13. at least i assume it is so. You're NEVER supposed to post such gruesome pictures in plain sight of any minor who might be viewing the page. You should have posted a link, as well as a disclaimer warning anyone visiting the site that it contains explicit and disturbing pictures. You'd receive at best a temp ban on any other forum out there for that. Show some decency and remove them.
Besides, if you claim to be fair, why not display pictures of israeli corpses? The 8 port workers 'fragged' at haifa last week, where are the pictures? perhaps you imagine at impact Hezbollah missile emit puffs of pink colored bubbles? or the 20 + israelis killed so far by the rockets died with cherubic smiles of bliss on their faces? Not likely.

I am apalled at the slaughter in labanon, but not so much that i cannot point an accusing finger at the militia that put their civillians in harm's way. Peace remains a desired outcome, but some of you talk as if all it takes is to grab hezbollah millitants by their hands and sing a rousing rendition of "We are the World" or "Heal the World".
The Jews will never leave israel. where esle will they go? The sooner these guys coem to terms with it, the better for them. As long s they do not accept the Nation of israel, war will always be present.

For the last time, i agree the UN did a great injustice in carving out the territory of Israel from palestine. but unless any of y'all has a time machine handy, i suggest we learn to live with this and go on to find a solution. talking about 1948 will do no good.

For the last time, i say this; take on my points. don't flame me.
Re: Israel vs Hezbollah/Lebanon by niterider(m): 10:29pm On Aug 01, 2006
@kaecy5
Victory by ur standards is not victory to isreal nor is it victory to hezbollah.Victory for isreal will be to incapcitate heznollah and stop their rockets and get the world to see things frm their point of view.IS that happening??Victory for hezbollah will be their ability to still resist under pressure frm the much more sophisticated isreali armyand gettin the world to sympathize with them.The way things are going,who do u tink is winning?
Re: Israel vs Hezbollah/Lebanon by TayoD(m): 10:31pm On Aug 01, 2006
Peace remains a desired outcome, but some of you talk as if all it takes is to grab hezbollah millitants by their hands and sing a rousing rendition of "We are the World" or "Heal the World".
lol. You fit kill person. man, I'm on the floor holding my ribs in fear that they might crack. lol,
Re: Israel vs Hezbollah/Lebanon by medube(m): 10:32pm On Aug 01, 2006
texazzpete:

@ medube
This forum is open to everyone above the age of 13. at least i assume it is so. You're NEVER supposed to post such gruesome pictures in plain sight of any minor who might be viewing the page. You should have posted a link, as well as a disclaimer warning anyone visiting the site that it contains explicit and disturbing pictures. You'd receive at best a temp ban on any other forum out there for that. Show some decency and remove them.  

Sorry if those pictures offended anybody, they have been removed.
Re: Israel vs Hezbollah/Lebanon by niterider(m): 10:33pm On Aug 01, 2006
@TayoD
Sheba farms has nothing to do with anythin military.Thats the piece of land isreal still ocuppy.Thats the only fertile piece of land in that area.It has absolutely nothin to do with the security of isreal
Re: Israel vs Hezbollah/Lebanon by Nobody: 10:39pm On Aug 01, 2006
@niterider
nobody is winning, this is not a win win situation. but i tell u even if isreal release all the prisoners. even if isreal give up lands, these hezbollah guys will come out with another name and be fughting under the impression that Allah sent them they r fighting the cause of unbelievers .

isreal left lands the last time, did hezbollah disarm nope they did not infact they saw it as victory. isreal is not ready for that show tis time around
like i say i pity the children but lets not cloud ourselves with the emotions and luv for children the truth has to be said the arabs dont keep to their own side of the agreement and i think isreal have come to realise that and they r trying to casue as much havoc as they can b4 UN will step in,
Re: Israel vs Hezbollah/Lebanon by TayoD(m): 10:41pm On Aug 01, 2006
niterider,

The geography of the area makes it a security risk for Isreal if occupied by enemy forces.  Besides, isn't this supposed to belong to Syria?  So what has hezbollah got to do with this?  Isreal strategically took that land during the six day war, and from all indication, Isreal is not tapping the resources of the land, but just keeping it for their safety.

Don't take my response to mean I support that action, it is just that I am looking at the whole scenario from the isreali point of view who can't afford to sleep at night with both eyes closed because of the enemies around.
Re: Israel vs Hezbollah/Lebanon by medube(m): 10:44pm On Aug 01, 2006
TayoD:

The geography of the area makes it a security risk for Isreal if occupied by enemy forces.

All I keep hearing is the security of Israel and the security of America and the security of UK, what the hell? What of the security of other nations? For God sake look at Guantanamo, America seized cubas land and built a mighty prison where rights do no apply. So let Cuba go and invade America to force out those terrorist from Guantanamo?
Re: Israel vs Hezbollah/Lebanon by niterider(m): 10:45pm On Aug 01, 2006
Gentlemen,i appreciate the way some of u have argued.This is where i call it a night.Its early mornin in my part of the world.We'll continue this some other time
Re: Israel vs Hezbollah/Lebanon by nilla(f): 10:58pm On Aug 01, 2006
The way the Isreali supporters hear are passionately supporting is as if they are being paid or they are also citizens of Israel.

Sometimes I think they are confused that because people are not in support of Israel they are automatically supporting Hezbollah.

I am in support of Lebanon because they are the ones paying the price of Israel supposedly defending themselves.

Be it known that this is all the fault of Israel, whether they like it or not they created Hezbollah. Now they want to get rid of them, and in the process they are going to be creating something else.

Israel supporters keep talking about how Israel left southern lebanon (how long did it take them to leave lebanon).

Israel's act is terrorizing because they are instilling fear in the hearts of the lebanese people.
Re: Israel vs Hezbollah/Lebanon by kabiyesi(m): 11:06pm On Aug 01, 2006
4Play ~ You should be ashamed of that statements you made.

It was the Soviet Union that won WW2, where it destroyed some 90% of the much vaunted German Nazi Military, some nine million men and equipments on the Eastern front. America came to the war late in 1944, fearing that the Soviets 'll overrun the whole of Europe. That USA won that war, is an Urban Legend. CNN, BBC and the rest of the media in the West are just the propaganda mouthpiece of their respective government. In Britain, when the government issues a D-Notice on any news, no media dare report it. Your problem is that you believe lock, stock and barrel any sanitized news that comes from the western media.

When was the last time the western media showed Blacks and Africa in a positive light? You should really be thankful to them for portraying you negatively. Omo to yi, o gbon.

In Capitalism, there's no free lunch. During WW2, the rest of the World deposited their Gold in America. America 'll not release the Gold after the war, but would issue credits in form of the Marshall Plan. Its Industrial and Manufacturing base was not destroyed, unlike the war ravaged nations. The American Export, results in the economic boom of the 1950's.

The War opened some opportunities that were once denied, to Black America in terms of much needed manpower in the Manufacturing and Industrial sector of the economy. America had no choice 'cos there was no outsourcing back then. You should thank them for that.

The Eastern Europe, especially the Soviet Union, was totally destroyed during the war. No Marshall Plan from America was forthcoming 'cos it saw Soviet Union as a miltary threat. The whole of Eastern Europe had to be rebuilt without any foreign aid, unlike the Western Europe. The same thing happened in Korea, where America totally destroyed the North and the North had to be rebuilt.

When America gives you a dollar in Aid, It's getting ten back. It uses the World Bank and the IMF as its instruments. No free lunch in Capitalism.

America went to Somalia 'cos of Oil and Gas and the Somali 'll not play ball. It is interested in Sudan, also 'cos of Oil and Gas which are now being cornered by the Chinese. America supported Apartheid South Africa until It was no longer profitable.

4Play, and people like you should bury your respective head in the sand. What a bunch of Educated Illiterates.
Re: Israel vs Hezbollah/Lebanon by Nutter(m): 12:13am On Aug 02, 2006
This thread has developed quite well. Many points have been raised by those on either side of the argument. It’s easy to see why one would pick one side over the other. That’s always healthy. If all the name-calling is cut out, this thread would definitely serve as a standard for the many others it competes with for the attention of the many politicos on this forum.
Re: Israel vs Hezbollah/Lebanon by texazzpete(m): 12:19am On Aug 02, 2006
kabiyesi:

4Play ~ You should be ashamed of that statements you made.

It was the Soviet Union that won WW2, where it destroyed some 90% of the much vaunted German Nazi Military, some nine million men and equipments on the Eastern front. America came to the war late in 1944, fearing that the Soviets 'll overrun the whole of Europe. That USA won that war, is an Urban Legend. CNN, BBC and the rest of the media in the West are just the propaganda mouthpiece of their respective government. In Britain, when the government issues a D-Notice on any news, no media dare report it. Your problem is that you believe lock, stock and barrel any sanitized news that comes from the western media.

When was the last time the western media showed Blacks and Africa in a positive light? You should really be thankful to them for portraying you negatively. Omo to yi, o gbon.

In Capitalism, there's no free lunch. During WW2, the rest of the World deposited their Gold in America. America 'll not release the Gold after the war, but would issue credits in form of the Marshall Plan. Its Industrial and Manufacturing base was not destroyed, unlike the war ravaged nations. The American Export, results in the economic boom of the 1950's.

The War opened some opportunities that were once denied, to Black America in terms of much needed manpower in the Manufacturing and Industrial sector of the economy. America had no choice 'because there was no outsourcing back then. You should thank them for that.

The Eastern Europe, especially the Soviet Union, was totally destroyed during the war. No Marshall Plan from America was forthcoming 'because it saw Soviet Union as a miltary threat. The whole of Eastern Europe had to be rebuilt without any foreign aid, unlike the Western Europe. The same thing happened in Korea, where America totally destroyed the North and the North had to be rebuilt.

When America gives you a dollar in Aid, It's getting ten back. It uses the World Bank and the IMF as its instruments. No free lunch in Capitalism.

America went to Somalia 'because of Oil and Gas and the Somali 'll not play ball. It is interested in Sudan, also 'because of Oil and Gas which are now being cornered by the Chinese. America supported Apartheid South Africa until It was no longer profitable.

4Play, and people like you should bury your respective head in the sand. What a bunch of Educated Illiterates.

The Americans entered the war as a direct response to the Japanese bombing of pearl harbour. i find it shocking, shocking that you do not know this. I've heard a lot from die-hard conspiracy theorists, but none of them has ever followed this line of thought. basic research will set you straight.
next, there's no urban legend about the Country that won ww2. While a large number of front line troops of the german army was tied up on the eastern front, failing to credit the US army for decisively finishing off the Afrika Korps (with British aid), Liberating Greece, liberating italy, liberating france, belgium and the low countries. Even on the eastern front, wikipedia will tell you that the soviet Union received a large injection of tanks, aircraft and armoured troop carriers from the US as part of the lend-lease agreement, even when the US was a neutral in the war.
The war against japan was carried out 80% by the americans. the others consisted of Aussies, new zealanders and the british. The russians failed to lift a finger against Japan until germany was defeated, and even then they put in only minimal effort.
of the 3 major axis powers (germany, italy and japan) the US had the major effort in dispatching 2 of them (italy and Japan)
The soviet Union was not 'completely destroyed' durign the war, the germans having failed to penetrate to the oil-rich russian fields. The german blitzkrieg demolished a large part of the soviet union, but the SU retained their economic might. How else were they able to outproduce the germans in terms of materiel?
C'mon, be reasonable. how did a 'completely destroyed nation' finance a nuclear bomb in 1949?
Now about the Marshall plan. Did you know that the Soviet Union restricted access to Eastern Europe, barring even their then-allies from entering, while they crushed the independence of those countries. Did u even know that the SU blockaded berlin, and the US air force had to keep airlifting supplies to the starving berliners? How was money supposed to get in there?
Since when did America totally destroy North Korea? Strange.

This new wave of US bashing is funny. When they deserve it, it's all good. but the wave of looney conspiracy theories ( aguy here in my office swears the US did 9/11 themselves) is baffling.

Lastly, you're right. In capitalism, there's no free lunch. The same can be said for lagos.
Re: Israel vs Hezbollah/Lebanon by texazzpete(m): 12:29am On Aug 02, 2006
Nutter's on board!!
*gulp*

Do you wanna know the truth? as in, where i really stand?
The truth is, i don't really care much what happens in lebanon, iraq et al. and neither should you. I made this point just before the Iraq war started. here's what we should be concerned with;

1 million African children die from malaria every year.

Typically the UN asks for $150 million to aid the lebanese. that cash can save hundreds of thousands of african children. I've been pasionate about this issue for years but all my tirades on foreign forums fall on deaf ears,

@Nutter
See what u mean about the name calling. It's refreshing, though. i haven't been called an slowpoke in years grin. And it's a bit disconcerting to be called a 'disgrace to Nigeria (or some crap like that)' when you pay almost a million naira in taxes per annum. See, i've tried toeing the line of peace since our last meeting,
Re: Israel vs Hezbollah/Lebanon by Nutter(m): 12:54am On Aug 02, 2006
texazzpete:

@Nutter
See what u mean about the name calling. It's refreshing, though. i haven't been called an slowpoke in years grin. And it's a bit disconcerting to be called a 'disgrace to Nigeria (or some crap like that)' when you pay almost a million naira in taxes per annum. See, i've tried toeing the line of peace since our last meeting,

@texazzpete,

Nice one bruv; good to hear that. I’ve done the same (largely) even though some make it painfully difficult for my typing fingers to be guided by self-imposed censorship. In any case, one continues to try. smiley wink

Welcome back, mate.
Re: Israel vs Hezbollah/Lebanon by GL(f): 2:53am On Aug 02, 2006
texazzpete, i feel u. they are ready to spend billions of dollars on warring countries but not in Africa where kids are dying of hunger and disease.

niteridder, the reason for the large casualty difference in Isreal and Lebanon is the Isreali government cares for its citizens and are taking steps to ensure their safety. The Lebanese govt./Hezbollah don't care about the Lebanese citizens. All they care about is destroying Israel. Why didn't Hezbollah help to evacuate the ppl of Qana (many of whom are their supporters)? D Lebanese govt. is only criticizing Israel, they aren't thinking of how to help their citizens. Israel seems to care more for the Lebanese ppl than their own govt.
Re: Israel vs Hezbollah/Lebanon by shango(m): 3:36am On Aug 02, 2006
It's easy to see you for the sad, little malignant gnome you are. if you think the only way to gain relevance and attention is to interspece your comments with vitriolic insults to your betters, then you're on the wrong track.
in your post, instead of tackling ANY issue, you chose to continue with the endless cycle of 'lets-blame-the jews' without actually putting forward any solution. just because we do not share the same view doesn't give you the right to call me and 'idiot', 'slowpoke' and a 'dumbass'.
I've always wondered how mature senators could exchange blows with their peers in the senate just because of differing views. now your rabid attack shows only too well that intolerance is everywhere.
It's not just me, is it? I've viewed a couple of your posts in other threads and it's alarming how often you resort to insults when confronted with opposing views. YOU paint a negative picture of yourself as an arrogant, intolerant egoist.
As to your statement insinuate i bring shame to Nigeria and nigerians because of my views, that's totally laughable.
So, if your plan is to draw me out, you've failed. You came close, little man, but ultimately all you are is another time wasting diversion.

I called you such because you did the same. Simple as that. Only in my case I was justified as you really are an slowpoke. For example I have not said "lets blame the jews" quit with the stupid bullshit and read what I said. I have said extremists on both sides are to blame for the current situation. READ YOU IDIOT. BOTH SIDES ARE TO BLAME. How many times will I say it, are you mentally retarded? I will state it again, EXTREMISTS ON BOTH SIDES ARE TO BLAME! Has it sunk in yet, are you beggining to get the major gist of my argument. I really hope so unless all hope is lost.

Intolerance is killing 300+ people in the name of killing 5 "terrorists". Intolerance is strapping a bomb to yourself and walking in the middle of a restaurant and killing innocent children. Both will never solve the problem. And contrary to the bullshit you posted I did post a solution, if you took the time to READ WHAT I POSTED. How can I argue with someone who doesnt even read my arguments and just regurgitates the same bull ad nauseum. I said compromise is the answer. Israel has to work out a plan with Palestine and its Arab neighbors if they ever want peace, that should be their primary goal, they should negotiate and negotiate till something is worked out, and it will work, most palestinians aren't extremist bomb strapping fanatics hellbent on destroying Israel, that group is a minority. Most Palestinians want to live in peace, and same goes for the Israelis. Military force will never work unless they go on a genocidal mission and wipe out all their Arab neighbors like the British did the Native Indians of the North Americas.

The way the Isreali supporters hear are passionately supporting is as if they are being paid or they are also citizens of Israel.

Sometimes I think they are confused that because people are not in support of Israel they are automatically supporting Hezbollah.

I am in support of Lebanon because they are the ones paying the price of Israel supposedly defending themselves.

Be it known that this is all the fault of Israel, whether they like it or not they created Hezbollah. Now they want to get rid of them, and in the process they are going to be creating something else.

Israel supporters keep talking about how Israel left southern lebanon (how long did it take them to leave lebanon).

Israel's act is terrorizing because they are instilling fear in the hearts of the lebanese people.

Exactly, only a Zionists can hold such unbalanced views on the situation. That is why I said I am ashamed if texazzpete is a Nigerian. Are you paid by AIPAC or something to spew such Zionist rhetoric up to the point that you do not even see what I wrote but only what you want to see. I could give a shit about the Palestinians, Arabs, Lebanese or Israelis, but I simply call it as it is. I do not take sides, quit trying to portray me like I think what Hezbollah does is justified, I understand why they do it, just like I understood why the British and other European powers sold slaves and treated Africans like chattel. You think I justify that to just because I can rationally explain the motivations behind those heinous, inhumane acts? Get the Bleep outta hear,
Re: Israel vs Hezbollah/Lebanon by dblock(m): 3:51am On Aug 02, 2006
Isreal and hizbollah better not get Iran involved. It's always said that isreal has enough fire power to disable the any country in th middle east but if Iran feels weak and intimidated they mey bring in mass weapons
Re: Israel vs Hezbollah/Lebanon by Nobody: 4:30am On Aug 02, 2006
hmm i just wish iran does not get involve in this war , if not the treat the president made some time earlier about annihilating isreal with his pinchomic nuclear war head. and foolishness abounds cos he would forget that the radiation would also get to him
see wat hate can do. at times i feel wat the isrealis go thru cos there is a certain tribe in nigeria that every body gets scared of for no reason, i wont mention it i beleive we are intellectual enough
all i still say is arabs should stop all this hate and learn to live with the jews thats if they r actually jews and not khazzars
Re: Israel vs Hezbollah/Lebanon by GL(f): 5:28am On Aug 02, 2006
i don't want iran and syria to get involved so the casualty rate wont get higher. i'm not bothered by Ahmadinejad's threats about annihilating Israel though. I believe Israel would still be here at the end of this world. The Bible is very clear about God's plans for Israel. Israel can't be annihilated. If Iran uses nuclear weapons, Israel would probably do the same and the consequences would be devastating.

Hezbollah/Lebanon might as well hand over 2 soldiers and save hundreds of women and kids from further bombings and displacement.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (53) (Reply)

King Charles III Diagnosed With Cancer / Photos From The Terrorist Attacks On Radisson Blu Hotel, Mali / Japa: UK Unemployment Situation Worsens

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 116
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.