Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,601 members, 7,823,616 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:27 PM

Reaction Of Nairalanders During The Offline Period! - Nairaland / General (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Reaction Of Nairalanders During The Offline Period! (34949 Views)

Baby Pictures Of Nairalanders! / List Of Nairalanders I Have Seen Real Life But Have Not Seen Me. / Amazing Things I Discovered About Nairaland During The Offline Period (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (21) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reaction Of Nairalanders During The Offline Period! by Chimezie250(m): 3:58pm On Jun 27, 2014
It was boring throughout,checking seun twitter and facebook page to confirm if any update

1 Like

Re: Reaction Of Nairalanders During The Offline Period! by tinuolababy(f): 3:59pm On Jun 27, 2014
I was like "get well soon Nairaland" cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Reaction Of Nairalanders During The Offline Period! by leonard509(m): 4:02pm On Jun 27, 2014
i no go lie,,,i won`t lie eh, it affected me badly,,,i changed my browser sef ,
Re: Reaction Of Nairalanders During The Offline Period! by Nobody: 4:09pm On Jun 27, 2014
When Nigeria played with Argentina, I had no light and my gen was bad embarassed I remembered Nairaland cry cry cry

I also missed my friends, I had to start going through my PM's which I don't reply to grin it was so much that I just gave up searching cheesy I just jejely took to Twitter and Facebook smiley

I missed so many threads, in fact I missed Nairaland smiley

I'm just very happy Nl is back smiley

*Time to begin send PM myself because the next one wey fit happen fit be journey of no return grin grin all them peeps make una begin land me una pins and numbers abeg grin Nl don show me say too much shakara no good o grin I wee nefa do shakara again grin grin*

1 Like

Re: Reaction Of Nairalanders During The Offline Period! by nuges1(m): 4:10pm On Jun 27, 2014
Initially I thought It was my phone having issues but then I was going through my facebook account when I saw one of my contacts saying things about Nairaland infact she even attest to the fact that Nairaland uses cloud fare software and that she was responsible for hacking of Nairaland that she did it becos of the defamatry remarks made on nairaland that she has 4 children for 4 different men e.t.c she also said that if seun osewa wants to get back on his feet he must promise to remove such content from nairaland and apologise, then it dawned on that oh it wasn't really my phone that had issues it was a situation of hacking.I am really glad Nairaland is back and pls seun let's knw the full gist of this matter!!!!
Re: Reaction Of Nairalanders During The Offline Period! by jobsat34(m): 4:10pm On Jun 27, 2014
mz mariah: When Nigeria played with Argentina, I had no light and my gen was bad embarassed I remembered Nairaland cry cry cry

I also missed my friends, I had to start going through my PM's which I don't reply to grin it was so much that I just gave up searching cheesy I just jejely took to Twitter and Facebook smiley

*Time to begin send PM myself because the next one wey fit happen fit be journey of no return grin grin all them peeps make una begin land me una pins and numbers abeg grin Nl don show me say too much shakara no good o grin I wee nefa do shakara again grin grin*

still expecting ur PM
Re: Reaction Of Nairalanders During The Offline Period! by meforyou1(m): 4:12pm On Jun 27, 2014
I was so very restless. moreso, it was when i was spoiling for a major fight with eggheaders.
And i was so frustrated that i couldnt tell ghanaians my mind about their babalawo that claimed he had broken ronaldo's legs.
This is the only place that makes me happy. hakers beware
Re: Reaction Of Nairalanders During The Offline Period! by daveP(m): 4:14pm On Jun 27, 2014
Idowuogbo:
davido, i miss am die oo... na today i gree chop sef,up the mountains tins dey fire fire. e no easy eee embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed
pls dont die cos of our sake o;my sake.now you can load everything on a table cos its back now cheesy
Re: Reaction Of Nairalanders During The Offline Period! by Saheed9: 4:17pm On Jun 27, 2014
It was like I lost a part of me. Internet was so boring
Re: Reaction Of Nairalanders During The Offline Period! by Nobody: 4:19pm On Jun 27, 2014
lol i looged in almost 5 devices to confirm
Re: Reaction Of Nairalanders During The Offline Period! by Nobody: 4:19pm On Jun 27, 2014
sexymoma: Miss you also sweety kiss

I knew it! Hope no man touched you during the downtime period?
Re: Reaction Of Nairalanders During The Offline Period! by Nobody: 4:20pm On Jun 27, 2014
The Hackers took my love as hostage! Damn, so peepz when register after January 11 don go.
Double Damn!
Re: Reaction Of Nairalanders During The Offline Period! by homesteady(m): 4:22pm On Jun 27, 2014
woooof!!
Re: Reaction Of Nairalanders During The Offline Period! by Nobody: 4:22pm On Jun 27, 2014
mz mariah: When Nigeria played with Argentina, I had no light and my gen was bad embarassed I remembered Nairaland cry cry cry

I also missed my friends, I had to start going through my PM's which I
don't reply to grin it was so much that I just gave up searching cheesy I just
jejely took to Twitter and Facebook smiley

*Time to begin send PM myself because the next one wey fit happen fit be
journey of no return grin grin all them peeps make una begin land me una
pins and numbers abeg grin Nl don show me say too much shakara no good o
grin I wee nefa do shakara again grin grin*

So why didnt u come to d house let's watch the match 2kda? Miss u die like death itself. grin
Re: Reaction Of Nairalanders During The Offline Period! by greggng: 4:23pm On Jun 27, 2014
I do visit nairaland to vent my frustration about situations in nigeria today. When I woke up and discover that nairaland has gone, my heart jumped into my tommy and I found myself in the hospital. The doctor diagnosied nairaland adiction. He said I can only get better when nairaland is back. Just now my doctor woke me up and informed me to check nairaland is back. Infact my health has returned like magic and I didn't know when I said there is God oooh

2 Likes

Re: Reaction Of Nairalanders During The Offline Period! by GovWahala: 4:23pm On Jun 27, 2014
Akshow: hehehehehe see mumu woman wrapper calling someone a nuisance. Back off b!atch!
Ur father is a woman wrapper.
Keep trying desperately to get likes by giving it to urself.
But u and I know u did not earn it.
Re: Reaction Of Nairalanders During The Offline Period! by Nobody: 4:24pm On Jun 27, 2014
hok4u:

Bros,you can lie ooo

Bros, no be lie o. U wan see d video?

1 Like

Re: Reaction Of Nairalanders During The Offline Period! by Nobody: 4:26pm On Jun 27, 2014
mz mariah: I missed you too smiley

I knew it!
Re: Reaction Of Nairalanders During The Offline Period! by uchebest2006(m): 4:27pm On Jun 27, 2014
Awww.....for me i like readin stories via Literature section on nairaland.For hw many days i hv not read those interesting stories.#BringBack our Stories! I miss careez,sports,romance nd sexuality section.Nairaland is the best.
Re: Reaction Of Nairalanders During The Offline Period! by Nobody: 4:27pm On Jun 27, 2014
RedBenson:

So why didnt u come to d house let's watch the match 2kda? Miss u die like death itself. grin
You know say I been still dey hospital bed grin na since 2 days now I begin eat solid food and waka well, I just dey recover so I couldn't walk all the way to your house grin I missed you too I swear. I missed that your marriage thread o cheesy
Re: Reaction Of Nairalanders During The Offline Period! by Nobody: 4:29pm On Jun 27, 2014
RedBenson:

I knew it!
tongue
Re: Reaction Of Nairalanders During The Offline Period! by easyelliot(m): 4:30pm On Jun 27, 2014
embarassed
Re: Reaction Of Nairalanders During The Offline Period! by hrykanu231(m): 4:30pm On Jun 27, 2014
I missed Nairaland, kept searching and searching, till my gf was even angry...tank goodness we r bk.
Re: Reaction Of Nairalanders During The Offline Period! by sexymoma(f): 4:31pm On Jun 27, 2014
RedBenson:

I knew it! Hope no man touched you during the downtime period?
Dem no fit grin
Re: Reaction Of Nairalanders During The Offline Period! by Nobody: 4:33pm On Jun 27, 2014
jobsat34:

still expecting ur PM
Sent.
Re: Reaction Of Nairalanders During The Offline Period! by fredoooooo: 4:37pm On Jun 27, 2014
Idowuogbo:
wahgwaaaaaaan!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! grin grin grin grin grin

IDOWU !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! grin
Re: Reaction Of Nairalanders During The Offline Period! by barruke: 4:38pm On Jun 27, 2014
I also did miss nairaland. A weekly backup update is this important. #nairalandforworldbest.
Re: Reaction Of Nairalanders During The Offline Period! by Nobody: 4:41pm On Jun 27, 2014
mz mariah: You know say I been still dey hospital bed grin na since 2 days now I begin eat solid food and waka well, I just dey recover so I couldn't walk all the way to your house grin I missed you too I swear. I missed that your marriage thread o cheesy

U see wetin shakara don do u? If to say u been gree giv me ur control No._, no be we for dey talk on phone even when nairaland was on exile. Oya, make i pm u again now, but make sure u waya me d digits sharpenly o incase event repeats itself (God forbid). Lols.

So how is ur health now? 100% ok right? Thank God!

Unfortunately that thread was wiped off. Dont know if all those threads/posts will be recovered. Let's just hope so or else, we develop another single and mingle thread. The painful part is that the testifiers of that thread wont even be able to present the testimonies again. So unfortunate.
Re: Reaction Of Nairalanders During The Offline Period! by Nobody: 4:43pm On Jun 27, 2014
sexymoma: Dem no fit grin

U sure? Oya prove it. Convince me so.
Re: Reaction Of Nairalanders During The Offline Period! by oshyno(m): 4:44pm On Jun 27, 2014
nuges...1:
Initially I thought It was my phone having issues but then I was going through my facebook account when I saw one of my contacts saying things about Nairaland infact she even attest to the fact that Nairaland uses cloud fare software and that she was responsible for hacking of Nairaland that she did it becos of the defamatry remarks made on nairaland that she has 4 children for 4 different men e.t.c she also said that if seun osewa wants to get back on his feet he must promise to remove such content from nairaland and apologise, then it dawned on that oh it wasn't really my phone that had issues it was a situation of hacking.I am really glad Nairaland is back and pls seun let's knw the full gist of this matter!!!!

beware of what u spew out. Oga Seun no find am funny and believe me he wont find u funny if u dare say it was a joke wen d men on kahki are drilling u.
Re: Reaction Of Nairalanders During The Offline Period! by Nobody: 4:46pm On Jun 27, 2014
mz mariah: tongue

Oya, compensate me naw for staying faithful to u during all the while. U know say e no easy naw. Plenty men no fit do am but i did it just for u.
Re: Reaction Of Nairalanders During The Offline Period! by NickiRoman: 4:48pm On Jun 27, 2014
All my mentions,liked post,followers and everything was wiped away..chai!!!! There is God ooooo...embarassed

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (21) (Reply)

This Is Biggest Nose In The World / OJUGBO GODSTIME OMONEKA's Lost Wallet Found In Oshodi / Two Electrocuted Trying To Save Others (Pictured)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.