Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,067 members, 7,810,992 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:07 PM

Reaction Of Nairalanders During The Offline Period! - Nairaland / General (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Reaction Of Nairalanders During The Offline Period! (34905 Views)

Baby Pictures Of Nairalanders! / List Of Nairalanders I Have Seen Real Life But Have Not Seen Me. / Amazing Things I Discovered About Nairaland During The Offline Period (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (21) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reaction Of Nairalanders During The Offline Period! by SexyFox(f): 1:22pm On Jun 27, 2014
ednut1: the internet was fuking boring cry
Seconded
Re: Reaction Of Nairalanders During The Offline Period! by azpekuliar: 1:23pm On Jun 27, 2014
ccaramel: Glad it's back.....I now have to repost my car ads. I guess the sports and politics folks will miss it most with the election and FIFA going on. Thankfully I'm only an autos and front page nairalander grin
What really happened? Hackers?

E pain me for me that politics section ooo angry
Re: Reaction Of Nairalanders During The Offline Period! by kadas01(m): 1:24pm On Jun 27, 2014
I truly missed nairaland! I'm happy nairaland is back and thank The Lord for d restoration! Seun, kudos to u, nd I sincerely hope dis long break-in-transmission won't happen again! Thumbs up to nairaland management team! Shalom!
Re: Reaction Of Nairalanders During The Offline Period! by Nobody: 1:27pm On Jun 27, 2014
Welkom bak nairaland. I missed you sooooo much. Never knew I was addicted
Re: Reaction Of Nairalanders During The Offline Period! by Nobody: 1:28pm On Jun 27, 2014
No SEARCH BAR. Can't even hook up with the people I follow.
Re: Reaction Of Nairalanders During The Offline Period! by Nobleacct: 1:28pm On Jun 27, 2014
It was as if there is no other nigeria website again. Oga Seun try to step up o, so that such a disaster wont happen again
Re: Reaction Of Nairalanders During The Offline Period! by Hadesewa: 1:28pm On Jun 27, 2014
Its really cool having you back Nairaland
Re: Reaction Of Nairalanders During The Offline Period! by Samola1(m): 1:29pm On Jun 27, 2014
I was so pissed off that I had to go on fasting and prayer sessions.
Re: Reaction Of Nairalanders During The Offline Period! by erei: 1:30pm On Jun 27, 2014
I really miSSed Nairaland, never knew i was thiS addicted. Welcome back
Re: Reaction Of Nairalanders During The Offline Period! by onyichick(f): 1:30pm On Jun 27, 2014
it was boring witout nairaland.I usually check trending topics before I sleep most nite.d onlyntin dat chopped my mb dis past few days was aliexpress.
Re: Reaction Of Nairalanders During The Offline Period! by chemashie(m): 1:33pm On Jun 27, 2014
I hope this is not ogapaktanla and other scammers handwork so? shame on them!
Re: Reaction Of Nairalanders During The Offline Period! by debayun(m): 1:34pm On Jun 27, 2014
I just dey visit blog and places I no dey visit my friends on Facebook even wondered why am online
Re: Reaction Of Nairalanders During The Offline Period! by blesoh(f): 1:34pm On Jun 27, 2014
Am happy to see it back,cos i was soooooo bored without nairaland
Re: Reaction Of Nairalanders During The Offline Period! by abbeywasc(m): 1:34pm On Jun 27, 2014
all i could tnk of was y did nairaland have to go dwn d same week dt i was to go for an interview. cudnt find any oda forum dt will give me d info i need. tnk God its bk online

1 Like

Re: Reaction Of Nairalanders During The Offline Period! by wehla(m): 1:37pm On Jun 27, 2014
It was the work haters not hackers. But God pass then, everybody are welcome back smiley smiley smiley
Re: Reaction Of Nairalanders During The Offline Period! by Tobbylobar(m): 1:41pm On Jun 27, 2014
Welcme back nairaland..never knew am addicted until dis downtime period...
Re: Reaction Of Nairalanders During The Offline Period! by SexyFox(f): 1:41pm On Jun 27, 2014
azidomedogo: #bring back our NL
Said same thing on facebook and twitter.
My sis thought I was going crazy.
Re: Reaction Of Nairalanders During The Offline Period! by Karleb(m): 1:43pm On Jun 27, 2014
I didn't miss much because my phone was dead officially during those times, until I got a new one and upon trying Nl oboy embarassed, at first it was the cloud flare notification but some days later all I saw was an Nl without login nor sign in button. Chaiiii.

The thing wey even pay me pass when I saw the Nl has lost some data notification was Martha and Dahumprey's dairygrin.

In short, we thank God that Nl is back.

1 Like

Re: Reaction Of Nairalanders During The Offline Period! by lawrenceunaa: 1:46pm On Jun 27, 2014
ednut1: the internet was fuking boring cry
exactly i missed the unn aspirant thread
Re: Reaction Of Nairalanders During The Offline Period! by boombay(m): 1:50pm On Jun 27, 2014
i was so bored dah i shot myself in the head thrice
Re: Reaction Of Nairalanders During The Offline Period! by sniperwolf(m): 1:54pm On Jun 27, 2014
At first I thought there was something wrong with my ISP, then I thought it was my browser, until I saw the message that says NAIRALAND IS TRYING TO RECOVER FROM AN ATTACK
Re: Reaction Of Nairalanders During The Offline Period! by EdDave(m): 1:55pm On Jun 27, 2014
Feels good to be back.
Re: Reaction Of Nairalanders During The Offline Period! by Nobody: 1:55pm On Jun 27, 2014
It was a very horrible feeling...
Re: Reaction Of Nairalanders During The Offline Period! by Nobody: 1:56pm On Jun 27, 2014
Logan's shadow:
Haha,so many addicts.for me,'No out of place reaction'(I've got the WC too keep me busy tongue) ).Checked Nl just 3 timescheesy day d prob started,d next day an Today(coincidentally Nl was back on just around the time I submitted the address cool................................Pls,I need a list of the Casualties of the just concluded war between seun and the hackers(were people like xoxochickx,, killed in action grin),seun,how many of your gallant soldiers fell grin pls,we need casualty report!.............To all victims of the 2106 ban(e.gMr. OLODO,Luck as smiled upon you today,you are one of the beneficiaries of this bloody war,you've been given a second. chance:go and sin no more! grin.Lastly,any chance Sexkillz resurrected

Sexkillz didn't resurrect because they De- activated on December. Even Jamie and Nkem was created before january.

Too bad, xoxochickx is gone. cry
Re: Reaction Of Nairalanders During The Offline Period! by living2013(m): 1:56pm On Jun 27, 2014
It wasn't easy all this while....thank God is back.
I pray for total recovery of all the data.

God bless Seun! God bless Nairalanders!! God bless Nigeria!!!
Re: Reaction Of Nairalanders During The Offline Period! by jamesbridget13(f): 2:03pm On Jun 27, 2014
I missed nl like i miss my bf. Surfing d internet was so boring. Nl is just da best
Re: Reaction Of Nairalanders During The Offline Period! by nwanioma(f): 2:04pm On Jun 27, 2014
Me i was confused oh!
Re: Reaction Of Nairalanders During The Offline Period! by lanreabbey(m): 2:04pm On Jun 27, 2014
There's surely no place like nairaland in africa,,,,I miss nairaland like mad,,,,,welcome back nairaland.....may God surely judge d foolish hackers
Re: Reaction Of Nairalanders During The Offline Period! by lanreabbey(m): 2:05pm On Jun 27, 2014
There's surely no place like nairaland in africa,,,,I miss nairaland like mad,,,,,welcome back nairaland.....may God surely judge d foolish hackers,,,,Jealousy people
Re: Reaction Of Nairalanders During The Offline Period! by zicky(m): 2:10pm On Jun 27, 2014
Mak I sign registration....... I pay solidarity visit
Re: Reaction Of Nairalanders During The Offline Period! by winningbt: 2:14pm On Jun 27, 2014
Thank God my dear nairaland is back........was bored like crazy
Re: Reaction Of Nairalanders During The Offline Period! by AdesinaOlajide(m): 2:18pm On Jun 27, 2014
Mehn! So happy to have Nairaland back, certainly no forum like ours here. Been so bored online since sunday.
Welcome back Hommies! Long Live Nairaland, Weldone oga Seun!

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (21) (Reply)

PHOTOS: The Most Dangerous Things People Do In Lagos / Reasons You Might Not Be Having Light (electricity): To A Layman Understanding / What Is The Craziest Rumour You Have Heard About Yourself?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.