Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,996 members, 7,810,776 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:12 PM

Reaction Of Nairalanders During The Offline Period! - Nairaland / General (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Reaction Of Nairalanders During The Offline Period! (34900 Views)

Baby Pictures Of Nairalanders! / List Of Nairalanders I Have Seen Real Life But Have Not Seen Me. / Amazing Things I Discovered About Nairaland During The Offline Period (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (21) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reaction Of Nairalanders During The Offline Period! by Silensa(m): 2:18pm On Jun 27, 2014
I was like gush what is wrong with my life? I didn't have any need to visit the internet again. Those bad belles should go rust
Re: Reaction Of Nairalanders During The Offline Period! by gloriana(f): 2:19pm On Jun 27, 2014
ednut1: the internet was fuking boring cry
same here
Re: Reaction Of Nairalanders During The Offline Period! by dechandel(f): 2:21pm On Jun 27, 2014
ebamma:
no its semi-finally,
finally will be when i get all the topics i created after jan.10 back,
Lol
Hopefully u will get them..
Kpele
Re: Reaction Of Nairalanders During The Offline Period! by princejones(m): 2:21pm On Jun 27, 2014
I was restless for the days it lasted,thank God narialand is back.a A day without narialand is like going on self impose hunger strike
Re: Reaction Of Nairalanders During The Offline Period! by dechandel(f): 2:22pm On Jun 27, 2014
adexsimply:
Hi Rihanna cheesy
Hi Drake, tongue
Re: Reaction Of Nairalanders During The Offline Period! by xreal: 2:23pm On Jun 27, 2014
I never knew that I was an addict.
Now, I realise that NL is part of me.

I felt as if I was living in the dark.

Kudos to the hackers; thumbs up to Seun and team.
Re: Reaction Of Nairalanders During The Offline Period! by Nobody: 2:25pm On Jun 27, 2014
ebamma:
no its semi-finally,
finally will be when i get all the topics i created after jan.10 back,
★seconded till I retrieve my accrued.
Re: Reaction Of Nairalanders During The Offline Period! by Nobody: 2:28pm On Jun 27, 2014
I didn't eat since nl went off but Thank God I can eat now. Hmmmmmmmmmmm
Re: Reaction Of Nairalanders During The Offline Period! by ukchy: 2:29pm On Jun 27, 2014
I really Miss nairaland. Thank God the evil attackers did not succeed
Re: Reaction Of Nairalanders During The Offline Period! by maingwaest(f): 2:29pm On Jun 27, 2014
Huh nairaland, how I miss u.
Re: Reaction Of Nairalanders During The Offline Period! by imperiouxx(m): 2:33pm On Jun 27, 2014
Damn! I refreshed the page a million times.

Despite the fact that I know it was down.

It's good to be back on NL again.

Hurrrayyyyyyyyy! kiss

1 Like

Re: Reaction Of Nairalanders During The Offline Period! by Kunle106(m): 2:39pm On Jun 27, 2014
When I first login and sighted the 502 rubbish, I was like it will just be for some mins or so. I was wrong, 3 days and counting nothing happened.. But thank God we are here now.. But please something need to be done to the lost data and oga seun should have this sited backed up constantly so it won't suffer frm dis kind of ish again.. I submit.
Re: Reaction Of Nairalanders During The Offline Period! by daveP(m): 2:39pm On Jun 27, 2014
Twas like really frustrating.seeing that 522 all the time.i had to turn James bond overnight to get in touch with the few friend i had.welcome back NL!!! *friends u missed during downtime*.....
Re: Reaction Of Nairalanders During The Offline Period! by visafoneng: 2:41pm On Jun 27, 2014
stan-ogb:
It is with gratitude to God almighty that we felicitate with all nairalanders on the successful return of nairaland online.

However, during the offline period, many of us didn't really enjoy the internet.

I personally searched for other forums, only to find out that there is none like nairaland. The closest was naijapals.

On the other hand, i observed that the hackers that tried to wipe out this forum had successfully wiped their data till about January 11. We pray such thing does not happen again.
I hope Seun has put in place enough security in place, firewalls etc. And hope he knows a lot of people are envious of him cos of Nairaland. Its good to be back
Re: Reaction Of Nairalanders During The Offline Period! by opella(f): 2:43pm On Jun 27, 2014
I so missed Nairaland. My husband was surprised that I watched match with him for 90mins without pressing my phone, not until I told him nairaland has been down for some days, he was like no wonder. Though I missed nairaland I cherished watching the match with him.
Re: Reaction Of Nairalanders During The Offline Period! by Anuoluwap(m): 2:49pm On Jun 27, 2014
Watch out for another attack!
Re: Reaction Of Nairalanders During The Offline Period! by daveP(m): 2:50pm On Jun 27, 2014
Badex10: It pains me 000,c0z my Topics don waka away
infact e dey pain me,from 10days to 8hours,and back to 9comments.
Re: Reaction Of Nairalanders During The Offline Period! by daveP(m): 2:52pm On Jun 27, 2014
johnwizey: I hope Seun has learnt his lessons now. He is too busy with his dogs to know that there is something wrong somwhere.
grin grin
Re: Reaction Of Nairalanders During The Offline Period! by prowlG: 2:53pm On Jun 27, 2014
I knew it'll come back this week.
Re: Reaction Of Nairalanders During The Offline Period! by Exmay(m): 2:55pm On Jun 27, 2014
Wow!!! You are all cordially invited to my Church this Sunday. There will be a special Thanksgiving service for the Resurrection of www.nairaland.com....
Re: Reaction Of Nairalanders During The Offline Period! by Exmay(m): 2:56pm On Jun 27, 2014
Wow!!! You are all cordially invited to my Church this Sunday. There will be a special Thanksgiving service for the Resurrection of www.nairaland.com....
Re: Reaction Of Nairalanders During The Offline Period! by cassyrooy(m): 2:58pm On Jun 27, 2014
I woke up at about 6am on sunday, the first thing i did was to look up reactions to the Nigeria-Bosnia game because i wanted to concentrate on the match that night so my fone was cut from me, just to realise my nairaland.com with short code *9 was not was not working. I fainted

1 Like

Re: Reaction Of Nairalanders During The Offline Period! by IdeaIsNeed: 3:00pm On Jun 27, 2014
lightheart: Whew!!

It (almost) seemed like an empty feeling. I could (almost) hear the 522 error monster laughing at me.

Good to be back.
cheesy cheesy
Re: Reaction Of Nairalanders During The Offline Period! by pweetyholly(f): 3:02pm On Jun 27, 2014
I tried 2 log in just nw but it's sayin my acct is nt registered,can't believe I av 2 open another acct with the same username
Re: Reaction Of Nairalanders During The Offline Period! by Nobody: 3:02pm On Jun 27, 2014
Using my fone got boring eva since nairaland went offline, d oda 9ja forum syts were jst disgusting, had 2 settle wit tweeting news updates

1 Like

Re: Reaction Of Nairalanders During The Offline Period! by GovWahala: 3:02pm On Jun 27, 2014
Akshow: I never knew I was this addicted till now. The most annoying thing is that my 7000plus likes that I didn't check for over three months has disappeared. #sobbing# heheheheheheheheehe
Mumu u are lucky ur account was not erased, cos u are a nuisance to nairaland.
Re: Reaction Of Nairalanders During The Offline Period! by Hemanwel(m): 3:03pm On Jun 27, 2014
I really missed nairaland.The first day it started,I typed www.nairaland.com on my phone almost a gazilion times.That was when I realized I was addicted.My phone became useless.
Quickly I went to ghanaweb. com,cos honestly what I missed most was the e-war between Nigerians and Ghanaians on NL.I thought I could register and log on to the ghabaweb site but to no avail.
Please,Ghanaians in the house,how can I register on ghanaweb.com?I enjoyed some of the stories on the site plus the reactions of Ghanaians especially when the team crashed out of the WC.
Re: Reaction Of Nairalanders During The Offline Period! by Nobody: 3:04pm On Jun 27, 2014
Mehn, mine was like one of my limbs was cut off. I culdnt even eat but cried ceaslessly whilst my mum had to plead for me to stop and eat. If u see d way she was carrying me on her laps spoon-feeding me. After feeding me, she was tying me on her back with wrapper going to her daily biz. Lolz. I turned to a baby overnight cos of loss of nairaland. Abeg, nairaland is d best place to come wipe away boring moment...not even facebook is fun-filled compared to nairaland. It was like a gathering of people was just disassembled/dismissed. All the friendly contact lost. So so annoying but thanks to God it's back.

On the other hand, oga seun, i hope u wont pay those jobless mods. during the downtime period? They didnt work so do not deserve pay.

Where are all my sweethrts? Mz mariah, glory l, sexymoma, idowuogbo, freecocoa etc. My niggurs nko? Born2fuck, tunfol, nelie etc, hope u guys are great? Miss u all!!!

3 Likes

Re: Reaction Of Nairalanders During The Offline Period! by sexymoma(f): 3:12pm On Jun 27, 2014
RedBenson: Mehn, mine was like one of my limbs was cut off. I culdnt even eat but cried ceaslessly whilst my mum had to plead for me to stop and eat. If u see d way she was carrying me on her laps spoon-feeding me. After feeding me, she was tying me on her back with wrapper going to her daily biz. Lolz. I turned to a baby overnight cos of loss of nairaland. Abeg, nairaland is d best place to come wipe away boring moment...not even facebook is fun-filled compared to nairaland. It was like a gathering of people was just disassembled/dismissed. All the friendly contact lost. So so annoying but thanks to God it's back.

On the other hand, oga seun, i hope u wont pay those jobless mods. during the downtime period? They didnt work so do not deserve pay.

Where are all my sweethrts? Mz mariah, glory l, sexymoma, idowuogbo, freecocoa etc. My niggurs nko? Born2fuck, tunfol, nelie etc, hope u guys are great? Miss u all!!!
Miss you also sweety kiss
Re: Reaction Of Nairalanders During The Offline Period! by sexymoma(f): 3:12pm On Jun 27, 2014
Anuoluwap: Watch out for another attack!
From you ba undecided Odesin
Re: Reaction Of Nairalanders During The Offline Period! by bettydee(f): 3:13pm On Jun 27, 2014
cry My phone became useless,was even blaming myslf for subscribing this month. It wasn't funny o.

PLEASE,SEUN LET THIS NEVER HAPPEN AGAIN!!! I fit die for nairaland oooo.
Re: Reaction Of Nairalanders During The Offline Period! by 4C2215131: 3:13pm On Jun 27, 2014
ednut1: the internet was fuking boring cry

That is only if your whole internet experience is anchored on NL.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (21) (Reply)

Reasons You Might Not Be Having Light (electricity): To A Layman Understanding / PHOTOS: The Most Dangerous Things People Do In Lagos / What Is The Craziest Rumour You Have Heard About Yourself?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.