Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,143 members, 7,811,215 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:47 AM

Reaction Of Nairalanders During The Offline Period! - Nairaland / General (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Reaction Of Nairalanders During The Offline Period! (34906 Views)

Baby Pictures Of Nairalanders! / List Of Nairalanders I Have Seen Real Life But Have Not Seen Me. / Amazing Things I Discovered About Nairaland During The Offline Period (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (21) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reaction Of Nairalanders During The Offline Period! by DocAdray(f): 3:14pm On Jun 27, 2014
I really missed Nairaland, started visiting Linda Ikeji's blog and Facebook, more often than I had been doing previously, but none of the above can be compared to my dearest Nairaland...

Seun Osewa, kudos to you! IT IS WELL...

1 Like

Re: Reaction Of Nairalanders During The Offline Period! by Akshow: 3:15pm On Jun 27, 2014
Gov Wahala:

Mumu u are lucky ur account was not erased, cos u are a nuisance to nairaland.
hehehehehe see mumu woman wrapper calling someone a nuisance. Back off b!atch!

1 Like

Re: Reaction Of Nairalanders During The Offline Period! by hok4u(f): 3:16pm On Jun 27, 2014
RedBenson: Mehn, mine was like one of my limbs was cut off. I culdnt even eat but cried ceaslessly whilst my mum had to plead for me to stop and eat. If u see d way she was carrying me on her laps spoon-feeding me. After feeding me, she was tying me on her back with wrapper going to her daily biz. Lolz. I turned to a baby overnight cos of loss of nairaland. Abeg, nairaland is d best place to come wipe away boring moment...not even facebook is fun-filled compared to nairaland. It was like a gathering of people was just disassembled/dismissed. All the friendly contact lost. So so annoying but thanks to God it's back.

On the other hand, oga seun, i hope u wont pay those jobless mods. during the downtime period? They didnt work so do not deserve pay.

Where are all my sweethrts? Mz mariah, glory l, sexymoma, idowuogbo, freecocoa etc. My niggurs nko? Born2fuck, tunfol, nelie etc, hope u guys are great? Miss u all!!!

Bros,you can lie ooo
Re: Reaction Of Nairalanders During The Offline Period! by Nobody: 3:16pm On Jun 27, 2014

1 Like

Re: Reaction Of Nairalanders During The Offline Period! by sexymoma(f): 3:20pm On Jun 27, 2014
hok4u:

Bros,you can lie ooo
You believe am before grin

1 Like

Re: Reaction Of Nairalanders During The Offline Period! by etenyong(m): 3:21pm On Jun 27, 2014
I was sick cos of d absent of nairaland. Thank God nairaland is back and am better now.
Re: Reaction Of Nairalanders During The Offline Period! by daylae(m): 3:23pm On Jun 27, 2014
welcome back nairaland. those indian hackers can be terrible.
Re: Reaction Of Nairalanders During The Offline Period! by profinmasscom(m): 3:24pm On Jun 27, 2014
I really missed a lot as nairaland goes ofline. But thank God for the revival.
Re: Reaction Of Nairalanders During The Offline Period! by StilTouchy(m): 3:25pm On Jun 27, 2014
Never knew how much I've come to love this site... I missed the comment during and post-matches. It was crazy!!!!! Thank You Seun. Nothing good comes easily, this attack is our starting point to more achievement and they can never bring down Nairaland we've taken over African, We are aiming for the world at large!
Re: Reaction Of Nairalanders During The Offline Period! by manitobor(m): 3:29pm On Jun 27, 2014
I nearly died! cry I'm so addicted to nairaland. I could stay on nairaland for 5 hours straight, so naturally the offline period felt like hell.

On the bright side I saved a lotta mb cos there was no other site I visited the whole period except occassionally checking my mails and also keeping up with news on goal.com.

1 Like

Re: Reaction Of Nairalanders During The Offline Period! by Eshence: 3:31pm On Jun 27, 2014
Missed nairaland!! Pls dont repeat dis again*wink
Re: Reaction Of Nairalanders During The Offline Period! by cassyrooy(m): 3:32pm On Jun 27, 2014
who even dear temper with our nairaland?
Re: Reaction Of Nairalanders During The Offline Period! by Nobody: 3:33pm On Jun 27, 2014
Shocked truly.. In a bid to keep the NLNG graduate trainee thread goin, I tried opening a new Facebook page
https://m.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1445053169079985

Glad NL is back.. Still the thread isn't there anymore.. *sad face*
Re: Reaction Of Nairalanders During The Offline Period! by Idowuogbo(f): 3:35pm On Jun 27, 2014
softsparky: Please where us Idowuogbo. ?
wahgwaaaaaaan!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Reaction Of Nairalanders During The Offline Period! by ayobase(m): 3:37pm On Jun 27, 2014
been busy to be here though, but was much concerned for her being back and effective to put the enemies to shame.

PRAISE THE LORD!
Re: Reaction Of Nairalanders During The Offline Period! by Nobody: 3:37pm On Jun 27, 2014
Am just happy we are back
Re: Reaction Of Nairalanders During The Offline Period! by Nobody: 3:38pm On Jun 27, 2014
Idowuogbo:
Thank God.if say the thing affect you.i for deactivate my account join you.
Re: Reaction Of Nairalanders During The Offline Period! by Jabioro: 3:38pm On Jun 27, 2014
It affected my internet affair,l enjoy most of leisure hrs wt nairaland forum,reading d comment,laughing,but during d tryin time,oh my God..l can't imagine d borin state..

1 Like

Re: Reaction Of Nairalanders During The Offline Period! by Idowuogbo(f): 3:38pm On Jun 27, 2014
kai, seun u try gaaan ooo... my prof pics still gallant sha but u owe me 117 likes ooo angry angry angry grin grin grin
Re: Reaction Of Nairalanders During The Offline Period! by daveP(m): 3:41pm On Jun 27, 2014
Idowuogbo:
highly missed,hope u missed nothing,cos i did o smiley
Re: Reaction Of Nairalanders During The Offline Period! by Idowuogbo(f): 3:41pm On Jun 27, 2014
softsparky: Thank God.if say the thing affect you.i for deactivate my account join you.
lmao! my brother we full ground...no weapon against our CEO shall prosper. angry

1 Like

Re: Reaction Of Nairalanders During The Offline Period! by strongboi(m): 3:45pm On Jun 27, 2014
Thank God my dear Nairaland is back.... Really missed the forum, internet surfing was boring! Thank God- wish all the info retrieved.
Re: Reaction Of Nairalanders During The Offline Period! by Bolsnow(m): 3:45pm On Jun 27, 2014
Missed it# gosh glad ur back
Re: Reaction Of Nairalanders During The Offline Period! by Idowuogbo(f): 3:48pm On Jun 27, 2014
dave P: highly missed,hope u missed nothing,cos i did o smiley
davido, i miss am die oo... na today i gree chop sef,up the mountains tins dey fire fire. e no easy eee embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: Reaction Of Nairalanders During The Offline Period! by Superstar007(m): 3:49pm On Jun 27, 2014
I can't describe the experience mhen. . . Words fail me. I'm just glad NL is back but I want all my front page topics back embarassed
Re: Reaction Of Nairalanders During The Offline Period! by oba2flex(m): 3:50pm On Jun 27, 2014
So happy 2 have NL back. Can't explain how much I missed dis site in d past few days
Re: Reaction Of Nairalanders During The Offline Period! by onyeogalu1(m): 3:51pm On Jun 27, 2014
There is only one nairaland and am Glady d@ the game is over.
Re: Reaction Of Nairalanders During The Offline Period! by drlateeph(m): 3:54pm On Jun 27, 2014
I never knew I was addicted to this site until the downtime period, things get so boring that common events in the neighborhood I wouldn't know talkless of far away occourences. I was a bit happy on wednesday evening when the site loaded sucessfully, but couldn't login, I knew there has been great effort coutsey of seun, but happiest now that the site is back and stronger............#now I admit to being an addict.

1 Like

Re: Reaction Of Nairalanders During The Offline Period! by Dorisbest(f): 3:54pm On Jun 27, 2014
I felt too bad. I had miss all the gist but am glad we re back again though my stories re gone. I can still write them again.
Re: Reaction Of Nairalanders During The Offline Period! by Oahray: 3:55pm On Jun 27, 2014
Idowuogbo: kai, seun u try gaaan ooo... my prof pics still gallant sha but u owe me 117 likes ooo angry angry angry grin grin grin
grin grin
Re: Reaction Of Nairalanders During The Offline Period! by skyra: 3:56pm On Jun 27, 2014
Question is ," why was NL hacked? It seriously messed with me, after so many years of trying, finally have an addiction. Thank God NL is back
Re: Reaction Of Nairalanders During The Offline Period! by Nobody: 3:56pm On Jun 27, 2014
RedBenson: Mehn, mine was like one of my limbs was cut off. I culdnt even eat but cried ceaslessly whilst my mum had to plead for me to stop and eat. If u see d way she was carrying me on her laps spoon-feeding me. After feeding me, she was tying me on her back with wrapper going to her daily biz. Lolz. I turned to a baby overnight cos of loss of nairaland. Abeg, nairaland is d best place to come wipe away boring moment...not even facebook is fun-filled compared to nairaland. It was like a gathering of people was just disassembled/dismissed. All the friendly contact lost. So so annoying but thanks to God it's back.

On the other hand, oga seun, i hope u wont pay those jobless mods. during the downtime period? They didnt work so do not deserve pay.

Where are all my sweethrts? Mz mariah, glory l, sexymoma, idowuogbo, freecocoa etc. My niggurs nko? Born2fuck, tunfol, nelie etc, hope u guys are great? Miss u all!!!
I missed you too smiley

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (21) (Reply)

PHOTOS: The Most Dangerous Things People Do In Lagos / Reasons You Might Not Be Having Light (electricity): To A Layman Understanding / Two Electrocuted Trying To Save Others (Pictured)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.