Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,842 members, 7,810,245 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:08 AM

Theois Bank Job Invitation - ASO Savings and Loans - Jobs/Vacancies (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Theois Bank Job Invitation - ASO Savings and Loans (44093 Views)

Salary Of A Custome Service Officer In Aso Savings & Loans Plc / Jobs At Aso Savings & Loans Plc. / Aso Savings And Loans Plc Recruiting! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Theois Bank Job Invitation - ASO Savings and Loans by Cuchullin(m): 7:49am On Aug 01, 2014
TRUENakama: Pls who can help with proper directions to the venue from Ajah?

please somebody should please answer this. Waiting on your swift response.
Re: Theois Bank Job Invitation - ASO Savings and Loans by Tjesctacy(m): 9:29am On Aug 01, 2014
Best of lucks τ̲̅ȍ guys having their interview today, as per the direction thingy, I no know Õoooº°˚ ˚°º... U guys should be en route №ω, success τ̲̅ȍ u all. Abeg make una com back com gist us how e be oo
Re: Theois Bank Job Invitation - ASO Savings and Loans by TRUENakama: 10:46am On Aug 01, 2014
Cuchullin:

please somebody should please answer this. Waiting on your swift response.

From Ajah, take a bus going to obalende/CMS. Drop at Law School junction, cross the road to the other side, that's Adeyemo Alakija Street. from there jst ask for directions to Fortune towers. (ASO is opposite it)......Goodluck.

1 Like

Re: Theois Bank Job Invitation - ASO Savings and Loans by elohorm(f): 10:56am On Aug 01, 2014
But it will be the other way if ur going from Cms to Ajah, right?
Re: Theois Bank Job Invitation - ASO Savings and Loans by TRUENakama: 11:13am On Aug 01, 2014
elohorm: But it will be the other way if ur going from Cms to Ajah, right?

ermm yes, i think. the road is my own left, so its yr own right, meaning you will be on the correct side of the road. all you need to do wen u drop at law school junction is to walk down into d street.
Re: Theois Bank Job Invitation - ASO Savings and Loans by elohorm(f): 12:30pm On Aug 01, 2014
TRUENakama:

ermm yes, i think. the road is my own left, so its yr own right, meaning you will be on the correct side of the road. all you need to do wen u drop at law school junction is to walk down into d street.

Thank you
Re: Theois Bank Job Invitation - ASO Savings and Loans by Tjesctacy(m): 4:41pm On Aug 01, 2014
Guys, how did the interview go?? Hints and advice please!!
Re: Theois Bank Job Invitation - ASO Savings and Loans by ask4slimjay: 5:00pm On Aug 01, 2014
ASO Bankers, Please help OOO!!!...I'm sure your interviews went well for those that wrote 2day, Wish you success. How was the interview and what was it all about?
Re: Theois Bank Job Invitation - ASO Savings and Loans by Tjesctacy(m): 5:08pm On Aug 01, 2014
Please make una gist us oo...

1 Like

Re: Theois Bank Job Invitation - ASO Savings and Loans by Tjesctacy(m): 8:13pm On Aug 01, 2014
Hmmmn... Its well lipsrsealed
Re: Theois Bank Job Invitation - ASO Savings and Loans by Cuchullin(m): 9:38pm On Aug 01, 2014
the interview is just a chat with the M.D himself. Yeah u read that correct, He was There live And direct to interview everybody. He asked people different questions, really depends on his mood And How strange ur name is to him.
But There is Nothing to be afraid of, He is friendly.

1 Like

Re: Theois Bank Job Invitation - ASO Savings and Loans by Tjesctacy(m): 9:54pm On Aug 01, 2014
Cuchullin: the interview is just a chat with the M.D himself. Yeah u read that correct, He was There live And direct to interview everybody. He asked people different questions, really depends on his mood And How strange ur name is to him.
But There is Nothing to be afraid of, He is friendly.
Thnx bro
Re: Theois Bank Job Invitation - ASO Savings and Loans by TRUENakama: 10:59pm On Aug 01, 2014
Just coming in (i stay in Ajah ooo), ....got interviewed by 8:30 pm (YES! 'pm'-u read it well). Guys with me were still goin bac to ogun state sef.
Anyho, t'was worth the wait, there was refreshments and comedy (laughed alot) courtesy of a fellow Nairalander 'SteveRemmy'. Evrytin Cuchullin said is true. Anything goes. Just b calm.

tip- Prepare to defend yr Life story sha. Goodluck

p.s-Good news@ d end.
Re: Theois Bank Job Invitation - ASO Savings and Loans by ask4slimjay: 11:43pm On Aug 01, 2014
ekeomaudom: Why do we like to waste our precious life on things that are abstract and in same vain believing that we are working hard? There are loads and lots of jobs out here but we fail to connect into them. If you cares to listen and be empowered for greatness in this 21st Century, it's time we start to think out of the box (i.e submitting CV) take that step and effect a change in life.

If you really need the Job of today, Send your Name, Number and Degree to: hrconsultgroup@gmail.com

plz leave this room, abi didn't you see the title of this post? angry
ekeomaudom: Why do we like to waste our precious life on things that are abstract and in same vain believing that we are working hard? There are loads and lots of jobs out here but we fail to connect into them. If you cares to listen and be empowered for greatness in this 21st Century, it's time we start to think out of the box (i.e submitting CV) take that step and effect a change in life.

If you really need the Job of today, Send your Name, Number and Degree to: hrconsultgroup@gmail.com

plz leave this room, abi didn't you see the title of this post?
Re: Theois Bank Job Invitation - ASO Savings and Loans by Tjesctacy(m): 7:35am On Aug 02, 2014
TRUENakama: Just coming in (i stay in Ajah ooo), ....got interviewed by 8:30 pm (YES! 'pm'-u read it well). Guys with me were still goin bac to ogun state sef.
Anyho, t'was worth the wait, there was refreshments and comedy (laughed alot) courtesy of a fellow Nairalander 'SteveRemmy'. Evrytin Cuchullin said is true. Anything goes. Just b calm.

p.s-Good news@ d end.

Wow, 8.30pm... Well thanks, having mine today... cool
Re: Theois Bank Job Invitation - ASO Savings and Loans by magastefan: 9:42am On Aug 02, 2014
Hey,pls how did u guys interveiw with the manager go yest,what kinda questns did the md ask u people
Re: Theois Bank Job Invitation - ASO Savings and Loans by Craven: 1:02pm On Aug 02, 2014
magastefan: Hey,pls how did u guys interveiw with the manager go yest,what kinda questns did the md ask u people

It was a smooth interview. I never expected it to be so buttery. The MD was nice. The questions he asked were basic interview questions. Anyone can answer them if they are blessed with the skill of tailoring answers to please the interviewer.

The trick is to be able to back up the contents of your résumé, and be calm. Give straight answers also and think on your feet.
Re: Theois Bank Job Invitation - ASO Savings and Loans by Steveremmy: 4:10pm On Aug 02, 2014
TRUENakama: Just coming in (i stay in Ajah ooo), ....got interviewed by 8:30 pm (YES! 'pm'-u read it well). Guys with me were still goin bac to ogun state sef.
p.s-Good news@ d end.
bros flash me so I can have ur number
Re: Theois Bank Job Invitation - ASO Savings and Loans by elohorm(f): 8:47am On Aug 04, 2014
All of una don do interview una don calm down abi, no more posts. Please lets keep this thread active. I love the charisma of the MD, he is so cool, u can imagine he stood up at my entrance and exit, I guess it was same for u all and Salma is so wonderful. smiley
Re: Theois Bank Job Invitation - ASO Savings and Loans by sammyemite(m): 1:18pm On Aug 04, 2014
Any idea wen d training will start? All I know is dat itz gonna b 4 8 weeks but I don't know if there will b tree-shaking elimination during d training, n I hope d pay will d reasonable!
Re: Theois Bank Job Invitation - ASO Savings and Loans by Tjesctacy(m): 1:50pm On Aug 04, 2014
Yeah, tђε MD was down τ̲̅ȍ earth, humble and friendly, stood up for everyone, and this other lady was reali nice too.. №ω τ̲̅ȍ TS, i look up τ̲̅ȍ God oo
Re: Theois Bank Job Invitation - ASO Savings and Loans by omidan21: 8:55pm On Aug 04, 2014
But really don't nobody have first class information as regrads aw long therir training is en deppartments dat are in need of staffs, aw deir marketing unit is cause dis is where larger percentage would be filled with after the traaining I suppose. Then I was exppecting more intearcative session at the last interview as regards talks with the HR as pper salary scale en branches we wld be posted to.
Re: Theois Bank Job Invitation - ASO Savings and Loans by walterkenny: 3:54pm On Aug 05, 2014
Got the invite also
Re: Theois Bank Job Invitation - ASO Savings and Loans by ask4slimjay: 5:00pm On Aug 05, 2014
walterkenny: Got the invite also
which of the invite?
Re: Theois Bank Job Invitation - ASO Savings and Loans by omidan21: 5:23pm On Aug 05, 2014
What Invite, are you just about to write your test.
Re: Theois Bank Job Invitation - ASO Savings and Loans by Tjesctacy(m): 8:49pm On Aug 05, 2014
walterkenny: Got the invite also
Biko invite for what o?
Re: Theois Bank Job Invitation - ASO Savings and Loans by oluseuniyi(m): 4:22am On Aug 06, 2014
I guess it's for Abuja peeps.......
Any abuja person here who got the invite should indicate. Ta!I guess it's for Abuja peeps.......
Any abuja person here who got the invite should indicate. Ta!
I guess it's for Abuja peeps.......
Any abuja person here who got the invite should indicate. Ta!
Re: Theois Bank Job Invitation - ASO Savings and Loans by Tjesctacy(m): 10:19pm On Aug 08, 2014
Back τ̲̅ȍ first page joor.....
Re: Theois Bank Job Invitation - ASO Savings and Loans by ask4slimjay: 4:53am On Aug 09, 2014
please, does any1 know when the programme will start?
Re: Theois Bank Job Invitation - ASO Savings and Loans by elohorm(f): 11:14pm On Aug 11, 2014
zoom! zoom! zoom! just passing by.... ALERT ALERT ALERT!
Re: Theois Bank Job Invitation - ASO Savings and Loans by Tjesctacy(m): 11:44pm On Aug 12, 2014
elohorm: zoom! zoom! zoom! just passing by.... ALERT ALERT ALERT!

Wetin do ALERT?? The waiting game is still on.

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (17) (Reply)

Any Hope For Graduates With 2nd Class Lower? / 2016 Dangote Recruitment (5 Positions) / Solidhire Invitation For Online Test @PHEDC.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.